Rodja's DCP Experience

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finally got my DCP in the mail today and I will take measurements in the morning. I recently started a new training system that is similar to 5x5, but with less leg emphasis and more back emphasis. I lift primarily for strength in MMA and my split is as follows:
Monday - Incline BP, Deads, BB Rows, tricep work, core, conditioning
Tuesday - Cardio, BJJ
Wednesday - Front Squats, Pull-Ups, Military Press, bicep work, Muay Thai
Thursday - Cardio, BJJ
Friday - T-Bar Rows, Flat DBP, Deads, Dips, core, Muay Thai
Saturday - BJJ
Sunday - a much needed day off

*Note - I also do rotator cuff exercises everyday that I lift for BJJ and bc I have very cranky shoulders.

Other supps: BCAAs pre/during lifting, WPI, Sesamin, Cissus, NaRALA

My diet varies because I eat a lot by how I feel, but I eat around 225g protein, 400g carbs, 60g fat. Protein is mainly eggs, turkey bacon, chicken, milk, seafood, and lean beef. Carbs are from oats, rice, pasta, potatoes, and fruit. Fats are usually within my foods, but I also eat almons and take fish oils.

Last edited:
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated, I'd like to get me some of this stuff. Seems like a promising blend.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, here are my baseline measurements:
5'10", 193 lbs, 12.5% BF
Arms - 16"
Chest - 45"
Waist - 31 (7/8)"
Hips - 34"
Thighs - 27"

During this, I will basically eat what I want without going completely insane. I have managed to go from about 185 to 193-197 in the past month due to less activity and a much looser diet. This log will be the first phase of my 3.5 month cutting endeavor as I strive to reach 170 lbs after water/carb depletion. I have previously used TTA and experienced only slight cramping during BJJ, but not lethargy as I worked up to 1.6g/day.

Today I have cardio and BJJ. My cardio today will be running somewhere in the 3-5 mile range depending on energy. BJJ wil be about an hour with 10 minutes or so of flexibility at the end.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took my first dose of 3 caps about 30 minutes before cardio. My endurance was about the same despite the weather and having some congestion. I will take 9/day for the first 7 days and then drop it to 6/day.

I have slightly changed my lifting routine in the following ways: Front Squats will be done on Mon and Fri, Deads will only be on Wed, T-Bars and Dips will be dropped, Side Laterals will be added to Wed, and Biceps and Pull-Ups will be moved to Fri.

I have also added Cal/Mag and Potassium to my supps to lower the possibility of cramping and for relaxation at night.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First impressions: appetite is very low, no increased warmth, and no lethargy. I usually eat 6-7 meals a day but I my appetite has been very low. I will wait to make any comments about cramping until I go to BJJ, but I have not had any tightness in my calves or hamstrings.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
keep up the good work, im very interested in this product

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am down to 189 and about 12%, but I have noticed a few things, the worst of which is that my libido is down. My cardio is just as good if not slightly better and my strength is still holding and improving in a few lifts. The only problem, other than the lowered libido, is that I have a lot of tightness in my left calf and it is not painful, but very annoying. I am drinking over a gallon of water and still supplementing with electrolytes.

Anyone have any ideas what may be causing the libido drop? I have taken only the TTA and pyruvate before.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is your fat intake?

HairyLarry35

Awards
Anyone have any ideas what may be causing the libido drop? I have taken only the TTA and pyruvate before.
I'm sorry to hear it, Rodja. I'm not having any issues (yet) with my DCP & Co. stack. Is there anything else going on in your life that could be affecting you in a negative manner?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear it, Rodja. I'm not having any issues (yet) with my DCP & Co. stack. Is there anything else going on in your life that could be affecting you in a negative manner?
Yes and that has been well documented here on AM, but it was starting to happen before things got very hectic and confusing.

HairyLarry35

Awards
I honestly feel like an ass. Sorry, Rodja.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
As far as the fat loss is concerned, how would you compare this to other non-stim fat loss products?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as the fat loss is concerned, how would you compare this to other non-stim fat loss products?
I would say that this is the best non-stim product that I have ever tried. I have not been very anal about my diet and training, but I am still dropping weight at a pretty rapid clip.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I would say that this is the best non-stim product that I have ever tried. I have not been very anal about my diet and training, but I am still dropping weight at a pretty rapid clip.

Any subjective feelings throughout the day, or in the dosage window such as sweating, fatigue or the like?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any subjective feelings throughout the day, or in the dosage window such as sweating, fatigue or the like?
A little lethargy, but nothing serious. Some are reporting a stim effect, but I am pretty numb to these effects (I can take 50mcg of clen before I go to bed and not have sleeping problems).

HairyLarry35

Awards
A little lethargy, but nothing serious. Some are reporting a stim effect, but I am pretty numb to these effects (I can take 50mcg of clen before I go to bed and not have sleeping problems).
Not me. If I don't take it first thing in the AM, I will be up alllllll night. That's pretty amazing.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not me. If I don't take it first thing in the AM, I will be up alllllll night. That's pretty amazing.
It is both good and bad; I can tolerate a large amount of stims, but I don't get any energy from them. I wondered for years why this was, but I found out it is a lack of sensitivity in my NorE receptors.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Rodja; I'm starting DCP within the next week & I'm doing it without a stack.
Any recommendations for optimum results?

I do plan to take caffeine with it (200mg).

Other than omega 3 & whey, that's it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja; I'm starting DCP within the next week & I'm doing it without a stack.
Any recommendations for optimum results?

I do plan to take caffeine with it (200mg).

Other than omega 3 & whey, that's it.
Start at 3x3, then go to 2x3 after the first 5 days. Try this out before adding the caffeine, but the whey and fish oil will be fine. I would suggest taking a dose about 15-20 minutes before eating.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, since cutting has become more important right now, I am going to start taking clen at 100mcg/day for 7on/7off. I usually lose between 2-3 punds a week with just clen, so who knows how I will lose?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am happy to report that I am down to 185 now with BF ranging from 10.6%-11.2%. Strength is fine and my cardio is improving steadily, but I have noticed that I am starting to get DOMS pretty badly about 48 hours after deadlifts. Libido is still not great, but I am dealing with it.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Libido is still not great, but I am dealing with it.
Funny you mention that, I've noticed my libido has been down too while taking DCP. Nothing I can't overcome, but definately less drive.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
im stacking powerfull with dcp and my libdio is through the roof. My sex life has gone too a whole new level

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im stacking powerfull with dcp and my libdio is through the roof. My sex life has gone too a whole new level
Going to have to bust out the Muira Puama again.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed. I'll be starting my dcp soon too

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
The caloric restriction + hard training really can take a toll on the libido. I wonder how DCP effects the lidibo in individuals that are overfeeding? I'm thinking not likely to be noticable.