m88tow gets MASSive with MASS FX and Hyperdrol (Contest Log)

m88tow

Awards
First of all I would like to thank everyone at Anabolic Xtreme and Anabolic Minds for giving me the chance to log this amazing stack. I have been following the Mass Fx logs since they started and everyone had amazing results, I am sure that I will be no different.

My Current Split: I go 7 on 1 off. I have been using this split for around a month and a half to kinda shock my body with something different for a change and it is working pretty good. I will run this split thru this log then going back to my old split.

Day 1: Shoulders
Day 2: Quads/Calves
Day 3: Triceps/Forearms
Day 4: Back
Day 5: Chest
Day 6: Hamstrings/Traps/Calves
Day 7: Biceps/Lats

I am in the military so I get plenty of ab work during PT. Also I typically run 3 times a week 3-5 miles outdoors at a 7-8 minute mile pace.

Height: 69.5"
Weight: 201
Bodyfat: 15~16%

Current Supplements:

Animal Pak
Creatine Mono
L Glutamine Powder
ON 100% Whey
CL Purple Wraath

I have been using all of these together for quite some time so I will be able to tell any changes from the Mass Fx and Hyperdrol.

Meals look like this on the average day:

Meal 1: 1 cup oatmeal with a teaspoon of PB and 1 splenda
Meal 2: ON 100% Whey 2 servings
Meal 3: Chicken Breast or Steak with 1 cup of rice and a vegtable
Meal 4: ON 100% Whey 2 servings and 1 can of tuna in water dry.
Meal 5: Same as meal 3
Meal 6: ON 100% Whey and Cottage Cheese or Muscle Milk but only on rare occasions, that stuff ain't cheap.

Now a little info on these two amazing products:

MASS FX:

MASS FX 25R-diol has been developed exclusively by Anabolic Xtreme. This pro-anabolic was designed to be stacked with Hyperdrol™ to create the most potent lean muscle building stack available today. Mass FX will increase testosterone levels, deliver rock hard pumps, promote the Alpha Male mentality, increase aggression, build xtreme muscle mass and give immediate strength gains. Mass FX will deliver the results you want in just a few days of usage and will continue though out your cycle. Welcome to the world of Mass FX.

» WITHIN YOUR FIRST FEW DAYS:
Mass FX starts to kick in. You should be feeling the Alpha Male mentality. Workouts will be more intense and recovery will be quicker.

» AFTER 1 WEEK::
You will notice muscle pumps and hardness like you have never experienced before. Your strength is now beginning to increase. Your veins are starting to pop. You can feel that Mass FX is working and you like it!

» AFTER 2-3 WEEKS AND BEYOND:
The pro-anabolic optimizer is in full effect stimulating lean muscle mass and strength gains. Your muscles look and feel dramatically harder, stronger and fuller. Your strength is increasing beyond what you expected from an all natural product that doesn’t have the nasty side effects of pro-hormones. By now you know that Mass FX works and your gains have only begun. While you finish out your 6-8 week cycle, each week your muscles will become stronger, harder, fuller and bigger. Your workouts will continue to intensify, your Alpha Male mentality will continue to dominate and your test levels will be like nothing you have ever felt before.
Welcome to the world of Mass FX.

HYPERDROL

Hyperdrol™ is a lean mass building Herbal Hypertrophic compound from Anabolic Xtreme, the designers of the world’s most effective muscle building formulations. Hyperdrol™ has been exclusively created and formulated for Anabolic Xtreme by Author L. Rea. Hyperdrol™ contains a matrix of four herbal ingredients, each of which uses a proprietary extraction process to obtain a precise matrix of unique compounds. These work synergistically together like nothing else on the market. There is no shutdown with Hyperdrol™ and users can cycle for 12 to 16 weeks. Independent product testers have reported gains of about one pound of lean body mass (not weight) per week.

» Check out Hyperdrol - Brought to you by Anabolic Xtreme, The same company that brought you Superdrol! for more information!!

Ingredients:

Cissus Quadrangularis Cissus (SEA-SUS) is one key to Hyperdrol™. Do not confuse the Cissus in Hyperdrol™ with that of other products on the market. AX has learned how to balance the extraction process to highlight the positive effect of the right metabolites.
6-Bromodione 6-BrAD™ is a new anti-aromatase that keeps estrogen intact while testosterone rises - but it also inhibits negative feedback thus inducing an increase in total testosterone and preventing natural test production from shutting down. With 6-BrAD, we have created a favorable natural androgen to estrogen ratio (like you had as a teenager) which will allow for better body composition with fewer potential rebound issues.
Forsholii Diterpene Complex Similar to Forskolin (Forslean™) in action but much more bio-available to the body allowing a significantly smaller dose to be used with greater affect. Our exclusive Forsholi Diterpene extract helps generate lean body mass by stimulating cAMP, which increases the circulation of hypertrophic hormones to create lean hard gains!!!
Urtica Dioica Lignan Complex Using a proprietary extraction process, we have taken the common Stinging Nettle Herb to a new level to synergistically increase testosterone levels while concurrently combating BPH which can arise from DHT conversion, a side effect of any raise in test levels.

Dosage:
Take one capsule three times a day with food. Experienced bodybuilders can double the dosage for a moderately increased hypertrophic effect.

Well I plan to lift hard and heavy for the next thirty days, please follow along and AX reps please chim in at anytime with advice to maximize the products.

Any questions please ask, thanks again.

m88tow

Awards
Day 1:

Well I got the package early this morning so I went ahead and got started. I will be following all dosing recomendations on the bottles unless a AX rep chimes in and tweaks it for me.

I had Quads/Calves today and it was a pretty good workout. Pretty much par for course. No noticeable effects yet, but it is only day 1.

Here is what the workout looked like:

Squats:
135x12
225x12
275x10
295x10
135x20

Hack Squats:
90X12
180x12
270x10
270x10
90x20

Leg Extensions:
130x12
150x12
170x12
190x12
130x18

Seated Calf Raises:
135x25
135x25
135x25
135x25
90x50

Overall a good workout. All meals went as planned today. I can't wait to see these numbers and reps go up as I continue thru this log.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
One of the biggest things I have noticed is how much more awesome it makes your w/o if you take 2 pre w/o.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THAT was MY idea!!!!!!!

Look at you trying to take credit for my work! :jaw:

:icon_lol:

m88tow

Awards
Yeah I picked up on that in another thread, I will do it from now on. I got a good feeling about this stack, only time will tell how good it works out.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Its about time. :lol: J/K

But seriously, good luck with the log, Im very interested in seeing some unbiased testing results on the MASS FX and Hyperdrol stack.

Keep us posted on all the good/and/or bad stuff.

Are you planning to get bp checked periodically while on the stack or do any bloodwork when your finished with the log??

m88tow

Awards
Day 2:

Today I had triceps and forearms. This split that I am doing is great because you get alot of rest in between body parts, every week that I have been on this split my lifts have been going up in weight, reps or both.

Today's workout:

Dips:
BW+10lbsx12
BW+10lbsx10
BW+10lbsx10
BW+10lbsx10
BW+10lbsx8

Rope Cable Pressdowns:
100x15
110x12
120x10
130x10
110x12
80x50

Close Grip Bench:
135x10
155x10
185x8

Machine Arm Extension:
50x15
70x10
70x10

BB Wrist Curls (Palms Up):
45x25
45x20
45x20
45x20
45x20

BB Wrist Curls (Palms Down):
45x20
45x20
45x20
45x20
45x20

Today I took the advice to take 2 Mass FX Pre Workout and it paid off. I had great pumps the whole workout. Also I saw a little more vascularity in my arms than normal, this was nice since I am naturally not very vascular. I worked 16 hours today before finally getting off and getting to the gym, so I kept this workout short and simple today. All meals still went as planned and I am also going to start getting in 7 meals a day instead of 6 now. This way I can get in more calories and also bring my protein intake up to 1.5g per pound of BW.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a good log you got going here m88. I'm tuned in and watching.

m88tow

Awards
Day 3:

Today I worked my back. I was really wore out from working the past 14 days in a row with no day off, but overall the workout was pretty decent. Still getting more vascular in the arms. Strength was up a little from last week's back workout.

Deadlifts:
135x12
225x10
275x8
295x4
295x4

DB Bent Over Rows:
60x10
70x10
80x10
90x10

Machine T-Bar Rows (Keeping form strict as possible):
90x10 total of 4 sets

Lat Pulldowns:
110x10
120x10
130x10
140x10
150x10
110x20

I work lats again on day 7 of my split and I usually do Wide Grip Pull Ups on that day so that is why I just do pulldowns on my back day.

I got 4 days off this weekend for the holidays so I will be able to get some good rest and should start seeing some better workouts. So far I am feeling some decent pumps and good vascularity with this stack, hope that it keeps on coming.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 5 or so should really be nice for you!

enjoy your weekend and holiday!

m88tow

Awards
Day 4:

Well I got some really good sleep last night and woke up feeling really good about todays workout. I had chest today and that is by far my weakest bodypart so I hope that over the course of this log it will improve alot.

Today's Workout:

Flat DB Presses:
55x12
60x10
65x10
70x9

Incline DB Presses:
40x12
45x12
50x10
55x9

Decline Hammer Strength Presses:
90x15
140x12
160x12
180x12

Cable Crossovers:
40x15
50x12
60x12
70x10

DB Pullovers (I went real light on this because I strained my shoulder 2 weeks ago doing these):
25x15
40x12
45x12
50x12

The whole workout felt really good today, nice pumps and good energy. My shoulder felt fine today on the DB Pullovers so I think that my shoulder is healing up just fine. Got a few comments when I got home from some of my wifes friends that where at the house, they seem to think that I am looking alot bigger. I am feeling a little bit fuller. Last time I felt this way was when I was on JW over the summer, but with this AX stack in kicked in alot quicker. I will keep you all posted after every workout. Take it easy guys and Happy Holidays.

m88tow

Awards
Day 5:

Felt real good when I woke up this morning, it is nice getting a break from work and sleeping in for a change. Weight was at 203 this morning, I usually weigh myself at night but I go to the gym in the morning when I have days off from work.

Today was Hamstrings/Traps/Calves:

SL Deadlifts:
135x10
185x10
205x10
225x10

Lying Leg Curls:
70x10
90x10
110x10
110x8

BB Front Shrugs:
135x20
185x15
205x15
225x12

DB Shrugs:
60x15
70x12
80x12
90x10

Seated Calf Raises:
135x25
135x25
135x25
135x25
90x55

Pump was great today, my calves felt like they were going to explode right out of my legs. Had a really good burn while doing the SL Deads, next hamstring workout I am going to throw in Walking BB Lunges and see how it feels. Still think that this stack is working out nicely and I am already feeling some good positives from it. If it is anything like JW I will start to get some back and shoulder acne in the next few days, only time will tell.

m88tow

Awards
Day 6:

Well since today is Christmas I will not be doing a workout even though it is not a scheduled off day. Still looking more and more vascular in my arms, hope that this stays like this even after I finish this stack. I will be back in the gym in the morning to workout biceps and lats. If the pumps tomarrow are anything like they were at day 5 then it will be an awesome bicep workout.

Well Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

smithsonga

smithsonga

Awards
Very interested in this combo. Great start! Subscribed...
:fart:

m88tow

Awards
Day 7:

Well I did'nt have time to update this after my workout yesterday so I will do it today. I had Biceps/Lats and it was a great workout. My biceps stayed pumped the whole day and felt really nice during the workout. The lat part of the workout went good and they were really burning. Strength felt good on them also.

Today's Workout:

Preacher Curls:
85x10
75x10
65x10
55x10
45x15

Standing BB Curls:
45x12
55x10
65x10
65x10

Standing DB Curls Alternating:
25x10
30x10
35x10
35x10

DB Concentration Curls:
20x10
25x10
30x10

Wide Grip Pullups:
BW+10lbs for 8 reps x 5 sets

Lat Pulldowns:
100x12
110x12
120x10
140x10
150x8

Hammer Strength Lat Pulldowns:
90x10
140x10
160x8

I was really burned out after the weighted pull ups so the pulldowns really felt weak but did have a real good burn in my lats on them. My weight is still at 203 which surprised me because I ate like a horse all weekend long, I think I am actually leaning out a little bit.

m88tow

Awards
Day 8:

Today is a scheduled off day, I was going to workout since I skipped my workout on Christmas morning but my shoulder was killing me all night last night and really affected my sleep. Since today is shoulders I figured it would be smart to take it off and let it rest for one more day. I started taking some Cissus Rx yesterday at 6 caps a day for it, I was saving it for after the AX Stack but I need it for my shoulder so I went for it. In the past I felt the healing effects of cissus within 2-3 days so hopefully tomarrow the shoulder will be feeling alot better and I can get through my shoulder workout.

To everyone following the log, thanks and please ask any questions that you might have that I have not covered in this log. I am really enjoying this stack and just over a week into it I will def. recommend it for everyone to try out.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
I just skimmed through the log so I'm not totally sure if you covered this, but how is your libido on this stack??

m88tow

Awards
Libido is good, but it is always good for me. Def. did not change for the worse, hope that helps.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Notice any bloat or acne on the stack?

m88tow

Awards
No noticeable bloat yet. I have been getting a little bit of acne on my shoulders, but nothing major yet. I think it may be a little bit early to say that it is from the stack because I work outdoors and the temp. has been so inconsistent that I always dress warm for the mornings but by lunch it will warm up quite a bit and I will get a little sweaty under all of those clothes so that might be the cause.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response m88.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bloat has not been reported by anyone that i have seen in the past that have run this stack.
Acne is definitely a possibility with this stack and has been reported often. I get it on back, shoulders, forehead. It is annoying, but i use a prescription face wash on all the areas and it helps keep it under control.

m88tow

Awards
Day 9:

Well today was Shoulder day and I was very cautious from the recent injury so I kept the weights light, but not so light that I did'nt get a great pump and a good burn through the entire workout. The Cissus seems to be doing it's job, as my shoulder did feel better today than the past few days.

Today's Workout:

Hammer Machine Presses:
90x12
110x12
130x12
160x12

Seated DB Presses:
35x10
40x10
50x10
55x8

Front DB Raises:
15x10
20x10
25x10
30x10

Side DB Raises:
15x10
15x10
20x10
20x10

Bent Over DB Raises:
20x10
25x10
30x10
35x10

Was overall a pretty decent workout, I wanted to keep it simple and short to avoid further injury to my shoulder and that is exactly what happened. I forgot to get my weight today so I will def. get that tomarrow and update it. Thanks for following along guys.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
:eek: I missed this log! Well Im subscribing now, good luck!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, he (sublime) is just imposing on all of us, now! :p

m88tow

Awards
Day 10:

I did'nt update yesterday because I forgot my log book in my gym locker so I grabbed it today when I did today's workout. Yesterday was Quads/Calves.

Weight:205

Quads/Calves Workout:

BB Squats:
135x12
205x12
245x12
295x10
135x20

Hack Squats:
90x12
180x12
270x10
300x10
90x20

Leg Extensions:
130x12
150x12
170x12
190x12
130x22

Seated Calve Raises:
135x25 for 5 Sets down very slow with a tight hold at the top and a full stretch at the bottom of each rep.

This workout felt great and I really wanted to go heavier on the Squats but I could'nt find the spotter bars for the squat rack so I decided to hold off and play it safe. My legs were burning real good after this and when I went to take a leak after the workout my legs were shaking, it was a good feeling to get a good workout like that.

m88tow

Awards
Day 11:

Today's workout was Triceps and Forearms. I really enjoy the great pump that I get on this stack during my tricep workouts, it is almost painful:thumbsup:

Today's Workout:

Dips:
BW+10lbsx10 for 5 sets

Cable Pressdowns:
90x15
100x15
110x12
120x10
130x10
80x15

French Presses:
80x15
90x15
100x15
110x12
60x40

Wrist Curls Palms Up:
60x25
70x25
80x20
90x20

Wrist Curls Palms Down:
40x20
50x20
60x20
70x20

Great workout today and like I said, great pumps felt and still going a few hours after the workout. Weight is still at 205lbs which is up 3lbs for the start of this stack, I am going to bump my calories up another 750cals and see if I can put on some more weight a little quicker that way.

Now for the bad (not really, just something you have to deal with), this stack does def. cause me to get some acne. I got a good amount across the top of my back and shoulders and also starting to get some on my abs. This is not a big deal for me as I kinda expected it since I saw the same thing on Jungle Warfare.

Thanks for checking out my log guys, and please ask any questions you might have or even make suggestions so that I can make the most out of this log.

m88tow

Awards
Day 12:

Well the gym on post was closed today due to some New Years event that they were setting up so I decided to go do some cardio. I ran 4 miles at a 7 minute per mile pace. The run was good and I did not experience any pumps that interfered at all with the run. Some may get some pumps from this stack that would interfere with cardio but I am so used to running in the military that it did not bother me. I will be back in the gym in the morning and will double up my workout since I missed today. I will also update my weight.

Macedaddy your right 3 pounds is very good for only being a third of the way through, hopefully it continues to go like this. Very good products that AX produced.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4 miles?
WOW!

how much do you think you run per day?

m88tow

Awards
3-5 miles 3 times per week, always outdoors. I hate running on treadmills, just too boring for me.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's pretty good considering it's outdoors. I started trail running last summer after spending most cardio days on a treadmill running 6-7miles at 7mph. Got outside and almost died trying to get 3. I'm a little better now.

m88tow

Awards
That's pretty good considering it's outdoors. I started trail running last summer after spending most cardio days on a treadmill running 6-7miles at 7mph. Got outside and almost died trying to get 3. I'm a little better now.

Yeah it takes time to get used too, I have been running like this for the past 7 years so I am used to it at this point.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
You do some high reps for arms huh?! Looks good!

m88tow

Awards
You do some high reps for arms huh?! Looks good!

Yeah I really do! I love that pump that you get from this stack, it is almost painful:jaw:

Well I gotta get this back on track here, I have been really busy preparing for a Army training event that is about to happen with my unit. Fortunately I have had time to hit the gym, just not much time to mess around on the internet. I have been keeping my daily workouts in my logbook so I am going to go ahead and update this from the past few days.

Day 13:

Back Workout:

Deadlifts:
135x12
225x12
295x8
295x6
315x4 This is a PR for me, I have done this weight before but for a best of 2 reps. Form was good and strict.

DB Bent Over Rows:
60x12
70x10
80x10
90x10

T-Bar Rows:
135x10 for 4 sets

Pullups:
BW+10lbs for 10/10/10/8/6 reps

Day 14:

Chest Workout:

Flat DB Presses:
60x10
65x10
70x10
75x8
80x4

Incline DB Presses:
50x10 for 3 sets
60x10
65x6

Decline Hammer Strength Presses:
90x20
160x12 for 2 sets
180x12

Cable Crossovers:
40x15
50x15
60x12
70x12

Dips:
BW+10lbsx10 reps for 4 sets

Day 15:

Hamstrings/Traps/Calves:

SL Deads:
135x12 for 2 sets
225x10 for 2 sets
245x8

Lying Leg Curls:
90x10 for 3 sets
110x10
130x8

BB Front Shrugs:
185x15 for 4 sets
225x12 for 2 sets

DB Shrugs:
70x10
80x10
90x10
100x10

Seated Calf Raises:
135x25 for 4 sets, I can really almost feel the muscles to pop out of skin after that!

Day 16:

Here is today's workout, Biceps/Lats:

Preacher Curls:
85x10
75x10 for 2 sets
65x12 for 2 sets

Standing BB Curls:
45x15
55x10
65x10 for 2 sets

DB Curls Standing:
30x10
35x10 for 3 sets
40x8

DB Concentration Curls:
25x10 for 4 sets
30x8

Lat Pulldowns:
100x12
110x12
130x12
150x10
160x10

Pullups:
BW(no weight added)x10 for 3 sets, I felt really tired at this point so I kept it at just BW and only 3 sets.

I have been feeling really full and pumped long after my workouts are over, this def. a nice touch. My wife has been telling me that I feel and look alot bigger the past few days and it shows in my weight, I am up to 207. This is the highest that I have been in quite some time. I am up about 5 pounds half way through this, that will rival with some PH's and even without the crazy sides. I do have some acne still, but it has not gotten any better or any worse. Tomarrow is a off day, but I plan on doing some Abs and a little cardio.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Nice work with the PR man!

m88tow

Awards
Nice work with the PR man!

Hey thanks guys!!

Day 17:

Today was a day off the weights. I ran 2 miles outdoors in just under 13:00 minutes. The run felt good and no painful pumps in my back or legs. I also did 5 sets of sit ups 80 reps each and 4 sets of crunches for 50 reps each. Did'nt weigh myself today, but will tomarrow. Vascularity is still looking good esp. in my arms. Will be doing shoulders in the morning, my shoulder is feeling alot better so I will be going a little bit heavier. Thanks for watching the log guys.