SizeOn, JW, BAM, X-Factor by Jjohn

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I have impatiently been planning this out. So Nutraplanet is shipping me the rest of my stuff. Right now, I posess SizeOn, and the staples. I will be starting Sizeon until I get the rest, (JW) and then start off with JW. I might double dose the JW, but we'll see. Right now I am using some O 3's, and will have it done in about 20 days. I will have a few weeks before taking AA, so it will be hitting hard! X-Factor will be a 60 day cycle, so the log will last awhile, but will be an intense one! Now get prepared for some serious logging. I have a professional trainer helping me up, so diet, as well as nutrition is in it's place. I will(hopefully) include everything I can do in there, so stay tuned, and have fun reading!

The stack will look a little bit like this, but it might change during the log:
WEEK1 : JW, SizeOn
WEEK2 : JW, SizeOn
WEEK3 : JW, SizeOn
WEEK4 : JW,
WEEK5 : JW
WEEK6 : JW, BAM
WEEK7 : BAM
WEEK8 : BAM, X-Factor
WEEK9 : BAM, X-Factor
WEEK10 : X-Factor
REST OF CYCLE: X-Factor

I'll wish myself best of luck, and GO!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Pics

Here are the latest pics I have (november 11th 2006)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I like the visual part of a log..:LOL: Sorry for the huge pics!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
good luck mate, i'll be keeping a watchfull eye on this log.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

Supplements today: SizeOn, Omega 3's (2 grams), Multi

Okay, here we go:

First impressions:
First of all, SizeOn seems to be a very complete formula, and innovative as well. I know Gaspari is popular not because of ads, but well known to produce quality supplements. So I might as well give it a try. I got the lemon Ice.

Taste:
When I mixed this stuff, it dissolved extremely well, and smelled very good. I don't really care about taste, but when I finished my glass, I wanted more.

Measurements:
Here we are for the measurements as of now:
Please note that this is the most accurate I can do, and I am doing it by myself.. so take it for what it's worth ;)

Neck: 14 5/8
Chest / Back Circumference ( Relaxed ): 42 3/4
Shoulder Circumference ( Relaxed ): 47 1/4
Waist: 32 1/4
Hips: 34 3/4
Right Thigh / Left Thigh ( Relaxed ) 23 / 22 7/8
Right Calf / Left Calf ( Relaxed ) 15 3/8 / 15 1/4
Right Thigh / Left Thigh ( Flexed ) 23 1/2 / 23
Right Calf / Left Calf ( Flexed ): 16 1/8 / 16 1/8
Right Arm / Left Arm ( Relaxed )14 / 13 3/4
Right Arm / Left Arm ( Flexed )15 / 14 3/4
Right / Left Forearm ( Relaxed ) 12 / 12
Right / Left Forearm ( Flexed ) 12 3/4 / 12 1/4
Weight: 186

There we go. This day was off. Nothing special to notice.

Last edited:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
jj, i think you forgot the kitchen sink in your stack!
:icon_lol:

GOOD LUCK, MAN! :D

Commonpremier21

Commonpremier21

Awards
that's a nice ass stack man, good luck, I'll def. be following

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

I took my SizeOn before going to sleep, nothing special to report.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

Today was a workout day. On the description of SizeOn, it stated that noticeable effects would be felt at the third day. Well, we're at the third day, and :blink: What did they put in there? This was actually one of the best back workout I have ever had. One problem though, it passed by so fast I was going through my exercises in my head several times to make sure I did them all. It was like a breeze! Pump was good. I got in the restroom to get dressed up to leave, and I noticed that I am already more vascular on top of my hands. This is some serious stuff here. I just can't wait 'til tomorrow.

I was never a huge beleiver in creatine/NO products as all of the ones I tried were not effective, except the cheap ass Vaso XV that my friend was selling. White Blood, etc.. is all crap but Sizeon, I beleive, will put me some size on for sure.

Log on my lifts will be all located here:
Welcome! under training.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

Workout: Biceps - Triceps - abs

As you've read in DAY 3, my back workout was wonderful, and I woke up this morning with a pretty good soreness in my lats and lowerback. This is something that lets you wake up with a smile as you know you didn't lost time working out that day :)

Let me say that waiting for this workout was pretty long. As you might have noticed, my arms lack some size and I was waiting to see if today would be a good opportunity to blast them right, so they can grow. Workout was decent, and I managed to increase 1 rep per set for most of my exercises. This looks promising big time.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
As far as the NO2 products they do work you should just pick one that has L-Norvaline in it. I really like ALRI's Primed and N-gorge looks awesome

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
As far as the NO2 products they do work you should just pick one that has L-Norvaline in it. I really like ALRI's Primed and N-gorge looks awesome
Primed gave me a decent pump, but nothing like SizeOn here.. Pretty crazy.. Primed was better for energy, but SizeOn beats it for the pump.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

Supplements today: SizeOn, Omega 3's (1 gram), Multi

Workout: Legs - abs

Today was a really good day. I felt a lot stronger, but a little short of breath. I am beating PR in all my exercises, one more rep here and there, which makes a huge difference.I was really happy about this very efficient workout. I felt great especially after the squats. They were super well executed, and loved that "floating" feeling. So far, so good!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice stack looks like something i would do later next year. Good luck! What is your goal exactly or what do you expect to get from this cycle?

Good looking log so far, keep it organized lol unlike mine...

What is that GO! stuff you have? Is it a BCAA product? Who makes it? just wondering because ive never heard of it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nice stack looks like something i would do later next year. Good luck! What is your goal exactly or what do you expect to get from this cycle?

Good looking log so far, keep it organized lol unlike mine...

What is that GO! stuff you have? Is it a BCAA product? Who makes it? just wondering because ive never heard of it.
Thanks. I plan on gaining approx. 8 lbs. as this is a very long stack, and x-factor alone should give me a good 6 lbs. for sure. I will be doing a clean bulk. 3400 cals. a day on average, which makes it excellent to gain mass, and keeping a bf% decent.

GO! is made by Black Stars Labs. Kinda like a nootropic stimulant free for those days where you train late and need that little pick me up. I love the taste, and is very convenient to study as well.

Cheers!

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great stack, realistic goals, and good logging so far! keep it up man!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

Supplements today: SizeOn, Omega 3's (1 gram)

Well, christmas is all about spending time with your family and having fun. My diet was 100% right before 5:30 PM, where my grandmother insisted that I eat Christmas meal with them, so I had all those good things that consist a Christmas meal, and felt so full I thought I would explode. I had some ice cream log, and it was pretty good, except I felt really bad after eating all that. I ain't used to this after all. So anyways, I am writing this morning to let you all know that everything is back to normal, and diet is back on track this morning ;)

Merry christmas to all AM members reading this ;)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
merry xmas and eat your ass off this holiday

heading to cousins house to eat peace

smithsonga

smithsonga

Awards
Thanks. I plan on gaining approx. 8 lbs. as this is a very long stack, and x-factor alone should give me a good 6 lbs. for sure. I will be doing a clean bulk. 3400 cals. a day on average, which makes it excellent to gain mass, and keeping a bf% decent.
Yo, I am 3 weeks into my JW/Restore (and now adding BAM) at 3300 to 3400 cals/day (175lbs) and have already gained 6lbs. ZERO increase in waist measurement.

Your 8 lb goal should be very achievable if not conservative.
:bb:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well I might as well reach my objectives, and if I can blast the hell out of it, GREAT :twisted:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

Today was an off day, so there was not much to notice of course. I worked a 12 hr. shift, and made about 1000$ today, which made me pretty fired up!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

We're back on track, and on fire :twisted:

I am just back from the gym, just drank my PWO shake, and now I am feeling tight as never. It's pretty amazing let me tell you!

My lifts have increased slightly, but I have to consider that the holidays have been screwing up my schedule a bit. No alcohol, one cheat meal, but my workout was supposed to be monday, now I did it tonight, I catched up, and as of now, I am back on regular schedule. It's been great so far, and I can't wait to see the JW in the mail so I can start with this baby!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
If you like size-on then check out horsepower by universal. size-on stopped working ofr me at 2 weeks or so then i just got gas, and drinking during a workout is kinda weird.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
If you like size-on then check out horsepower by universal. size-on stopped working ofr me at 2 weeks or so then i just got gas, and drinking during a workout is kinda weird.
Well, I will for sure check it out! I love it so far, but I am taking it before my workout, and drink Xtend between sets. Horsepower seems great too according to the ingredients profile.

Thanks for the tip bro!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
yeah i shoulda changed the dose timing if i didnt like it, but the the horse power has provided instant dramatic gains for anyone ive told to get it. My gym sells it and they sold out after i told a few guys about it, my buddy james went from 85's on seated military to 110's in three weeks!! he said he got stronger than he did on three different cycles of anabolic steroids. Not to mention the INSANE pumps and big size difference. Anywho, good log, nice combo of goodies, follow up with powerfull, super cissus and AP!!!!!

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Nice log, but did you really have to get oiled up in the first set of pics? :frustrate :aargh: :aargh: :sad:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nice log, but did you really have to get oiled up in the first set of pics? :frustrate :aargh: :aargh: :sad:
Thanks, why not? I have a ton of that muscle juice.. Was just for fun.. :D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes you feel like geting oily.....

Sometimes you don't! :dance:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes you feel like geting oily.....

Sometimes you don't! :dance:
Sometimes you feel like a NUT, sometimes you dont :D

In this case, I think you are a NUT :D :toofunny:

JJ- whats shaking? are you on the full wacked out stack now? Crazy kid :) Talk to me buddy!!!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DON'T DO IT, JJ!!!!!

DON'T TALK TO HER! SHE'LL PULL YOU IN AND THERE WILL BE NO ESCAPE! :jaw:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes you feel like a NUT, sometimes you dont :D

In this case, I think you are a NUT :D :toofunny:

JJ- whats shaking? are you on the full wacked out stack now? Crazy kid :) Talk to me buddy!!!!!
Haha.. Good one! :lol: Well, now I just got my SizeOn in. As soon as JW is in tha house, It'll be time to hizzle tha shizzle :D (Don't know what that means but what the heck :) )

Hope you guys like my log so far. And don't worry Mace, I can handle her. I've had to tolerate worse sometimes ;)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha.. Good one! :lol: Well, now I just got my SizeOn in. As soon as JW is in tha house, It'll be time to hizzle tha shizzle :D (Don't know what that means but what the heck :) )

Hope you guys like my log so far. And don't worry Mace, I can handle her. I've had to tolerate worse sometimes ;)

Ok, Ill be lurking...... and of course eliminating spam ( macedaddy) :toofunny: I got your back dude :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ok, Ill be lurking...... and of course eliminating spam ( macedaddy) :toofunny: I got your back dude :D
That's cool! Thanks for stopping by Fit! Don't you worry, I shall make you proud ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

Well, I am feeling pretty sore today. Let me tell ya, this is the most intense and stressfull workout I ever did! I was on my lunch hour, well, 2 hours.. Anyways.. I had to do it as fast as I could with reasonable rest periods. INSANE! stress can make you study harder, but it can make incredible workouts!

I did back today, and feel my lats very well now. Every lifts are increasing, I feel like I have to do more to actually "feel" the pain, as I am stronger, but I have to push a lot more to tear those fibers..

Weight will be posted tomorrow, as all my logs are done every 10 days.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
just wondering why your taking just 1gram of efas? or does that mean 1 per meal?

anyways i used to take 6 and i have many joint pains problems lower back pains that never go away etc. i uppped fish oil to 9-12 pills aday and i already feel a diff. i feel much better and my back is getting much better.

of course some of that could be due to lifting weights and stuff proper diet etc. but just giving ya some of my 2cents

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
You don't want EFA's while taking X-factor, so I think he is tapering down on them before he starts the X-factor. I'm like you and since upping my fish oil to 2 tablespoons, my cholesterol has lowered, bp has gone down, and old shoulder/knee injuries don't bother me near as much.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
You don't want EFA's while taking X-factor, so I think he is tapering down on them before he starts the X-factor. I'm like you and since upping my fish oil to 2 tablespoons, my cholesterol has lowered, bp has gone down, and old shoulder/knee injuries don't bother me near as much.

ahh ok good response i dont know anything about xfactor so if thats the reason then it makes sense. and your avatar is amazing :p

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's nothing really scientific really, but I don't want to overdose fish oils. I usually want to get 3 grams a day. Too much of it can be pretty bad IMO.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10

Okay, now here's a brief summary of today. I started working this morning, was off at 12:00, and headed home. I thought I would do some shopping, stop at the pharmacy etc... I hoped in bed, and slept 3 hours! Wow. That was a power nap. At 6:00 I head to the gym, and it's arms day. Arms are my hardest part to grow. It went very well! Huge pump, and I felt swolen like never before.

As promised, here's my weight today, morning cold.

Weight:
188.6 (+2.6 lbs.)

A lot of this is water retention IMO, but I definetly look forward to day 20! :thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Following, GL man...You like SizeON?....I am on it right now and LOVE it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

This was a really tough day for me. I did legs and I beleive I slept too much, so I wasn't as motivated as usual, but I still increased one rep for a few exercises. I noticed that my Stiff Leg Deads are pretty easy now, and I will have to increase the weight. Now I can't wait to see my JW in the mail!!