MY BAD ASS EVOLUTION by ALRI

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Notes:

I was really busy yesterday after the gym so I didn't update. Had to go xmas shopping with a friend and sleep early so I can go lift today as the gym closes early. I'm doing two updates today, one for yesterday one for today.

Weight looks to be going up steadily still. I'm almost 210 in the morning and walking around during the day at about 215 ish. It wouldn't suprise me at all if I get up to at least a solid 220 by end of the log, which will be the heaviest I've ever been.

Did arms yesterday, I fell in love with doing supersets, I feel that I don't lose any intensity and I get a much better pump. The workout was very good, my right elbow is still bothering me a little bit in the beginning of the workout but it's really no big deal after a few minutes.

Workout:

V-Bar Pushdowns: 190x11, 200x10, 200x10
    Alt.DB Curls superset w/ Overhead Press machine: 50x9, 50x9, 55x7 + 3 sets, 8-10 reps
    Straight bar cable curls superset w/ reverse pushdowns: 160x10, 160x9, 160x9 + 160x9, 160x11, 170x10
    BB Curls superset w/ DB Skulls: 95x10, 95x9, 95x10 + 35x9, 35x8, 35x8

Diet:

Diet was a little bit out of the ordinary yesterday. I had a normal 1st two meals then went to someone's house. I didn't eat for over 3 hours at one point but did snack on a lot of multi-grain chips dipped in homemade guacamole which was delicious. Had some fatty pork and rice cooked with spices and butter for the 3rd meal.

2. day 22

Notes:

Leg day today. My right knee is still trying to recover from runner's knee, so every other week I'm keeping the weight light and going high reps. This knee problem is a pain in the ass, I hope it eventually goes away.

Workout:

Leg Press: 360x16, 360x20, 360x20
    Vertical deep hack squat machine: 135x12, 135x14, 135x14
    Leg Extensions: 3 sets to failure
    Lying Leg Curls: 3 sets to failure, slow reps
    Single leg vertical leg curls: 3 sets

Diet:

Diet was normal today except for one meal I had chinese dumplings, some simple carbs there with ground pork.
    •   

3. Log is going great man. Nice size to start with also! Keep it up bro.

4. Quote Originally Posted by steve0178
    Log is going great man. Nice size to start with also! Keep it up bro.

thanks a lot man!
  5. Day 24, BAM Day 1

YEAA BUDDYYY, got my BAM one day early it seems like, unless i read the date wrong. But anyways, it was on my table when I woke up this 'morning'. I just took my first cap as I'm typing this.

I decided to change up my routine just a little bit. I realized that lifting 5 days in arole was not a great idea, so I will change it to 2 on, 1 off, 3 on, and 1 off. I am taking a 2nd day off today from serious weights, but I will be at the gym doing some heavy abs, forearms, and 20 minutes cardio.

6. In order to correctly run this stack you need 2 of each bottle correct??

7. Quote Originally Posted by maddenizor
    In order to correctly run this stack you need 2 of each bottle correct??

nah, this is copied from bb.com, the BAM write-up. Check out the charts. Those two designs both require only 1 bottle of each.

Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - BAD ASS MASS by ALR Industries - Write up

8. great looking log diff going to watch this one

9. The log is looking good - keep up the detail now that you are into the BAM

10. Quote Originally Posted by Commonpremier21
    nah, this is copied from bb.com, the BAM write-up. Check out the charts. Those two designs both require only 1 bottle of each.

Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - BAD ASS MASS by ALR Industries - Write up
    Nice..Ok I am going to start my stack tomorrow.:bb2:
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by maddenizor
    Nice..Ok I am going to start my stack tomorrow.:bb2:

nice, good luck
  12. Day 25, BAM Day 2

Notes:

Today is my 2nd day on BAM. I'm following the instruction to the very last word, taking the two caps 12 hours apart.

More weight gain to report. I'm weighing in at 210 in the morning now, and walking around at about 215 during the day. Pretty excited

Chest day today, I felt really sleepy this morning and took a nap right after breakfast, which is like an hour after I woke up..

I was trying out some stretches I saw in the book I'm studying for personal training certification, one of the static pec. stretches seemed to have hurt my left pec, when I was warming up it felt a bit sore. To my suprise it didn't hurt during my sets, but in between it was still bothering me a little bit, so I kept my sets to 12 instead of 15 like last week. The workout was still tremondous though, pump was great, as I still had a pump going 45 minutes after the workout.

I'm getting my strength back up, but the endurance still feel like it's lacking a bit.

Workout:

Flat Barbell bench: 225x10, 245x7, 255x5
    Inc. DB bench: 100x8, 100x6, 100x5
    Cybex Incline Press: 180x10, 230x8, 230x7
    Flat DB Flyes: 60x10, 60x10, 60x8

Diet:

Had some good meals yesterday and today. We had some Hotpot last night, putting raw lamb, beef and shrimp straight into boiling water and dipping it in some peanut butter/garlic/soil sauce dip that my mom made.

A lot of chicken, beef and fish today, everything's going well.

13. Just took my first cap of jungle warfare, I cant wait to get into the BAM.
  14. Day 26, BAM day 3

Notes:

Back day today. My right low back is still bothered a little bit by a strain I sustained about 3 weeks ago while playing basketball, so I haven't been able to do any barbell rows or rack deads that I like to do before the injury.

Overall the workout was very good. I felt really strong and pumps were great once again. I need to somehow find a way to improve my pullups. I was doing about 10 pullups when I was weighing around 190 lbs. Now that i'm 210, I'm down to the 6-8 range depending on the day.

Workout:

Iso Row (single armed): 115x9, 115x10, 125x7, 125x8
    Pullups: 7, 6, 6,
    Close reverse grip pulldowns: 170x10, 180x11, 180x10, 190x9
    1 arm cable rows: 90x12, 120x12, 150x10
    back extensions: 4 sets to failure with a plate

Diet:

I forgot to cook chicken before going to workout today, so after workout me and my friend decided to go eat out somewhere. I ended up getting a footlong roast beef grinder and a whole thing of chicken and sphgetti. I also had some vegetable stew and pork chops at someone's house. That's about 3 seperate meals in a 2 hour span. So some extra calories today.
  15. Day 28, BAM day 5

Notes:

Rest day yesterday, stayed home all day and just studied.

Back to the gym with Delts today. Strength is definitly going up, weights has gone up in every exercise. I changed the big movements up a little bit from last week, but the weights went up for the exercises that repeated (DB laterals, reverse pec deck). Arms tomorrow, can't wait.

Workout:

Smith Machine millitary press: 185x10, 205x8, 205x7 (PRs)
    Seated DB Laterals: 55x12, 60x10, 60x10
    Arnolds superset w/ DB Rear delt raises: 70x9, 70x8, 70x6 + 40x8, 40x9, 40x9
    Reverse Pec Deck: 3 sets (up 2 plates on machine from last week)

Diet:

Diet is still not much different from day to day. I feel like I'm definitly gon miss the rice and beans when I get back to school though.
  16. Day 29, BAM day 6

Notes:

Last day of the year! Did arms today, pump and strength were awesome. My strength is definitly going up. I've never done so much weight with close grip bench before. Weight this morning was 214. Up 9 pounds from beginning of the log.

My right elbow was still hurting a bit, preventing me from doing too many isolated extension exercises. I'm definitly going away from the skull crushers and dumbbell extensions for awhile to take the extra stress of of my elbows.

Workout:

V-bar pushdowns: 200x12, 200x12, 200x11
    Smith machine close grip bench: 225x9, 245x7, 245x7
    Rev. Grip cable extensions across body: 3 sets each arm

Straight bar curls superset w/ Overhead extension machine last 2 sets:
    100x9, 100x11, 100x10 + 2 sets OH ext.
    Alt. DB Curls: 55x8, 55x7, 55x7 + 45x5 + 30x5
    Rope Curls: 4 sets

Diet:

Diet is still on point. Had some dumplings today. My mom learned that I don't like fatty grounded meat so she's been using lean ground turkey for the dumpling fillings. I love it

17. WOW 9 lbs. 6 days on EVOL Awesome ! You are getting increased nitrogen retention for optimal muscle growth, Oh this is gonna be a good ride :bb2:

18. wow that is impressive. Keep it up bro!

19. Wow 9 lbs after 6 days on the BAM. I CANNOT WAIT to start the bam. Good work bro..keep it up.
  20. Day 31, BAM day 8

Notes:

I woke up early to do some stuff on new years day, so I took a rest day. Legs yesterday. My effing knees still hurt from tendonitis, I realize that I should either accept having chicken legs for a long time to let it heal or let it hurt and limit me to do many things but keep working them out. Haven't decided yet...

Workout:

Leg Press: 360x20, 540x10, 540x10
    Hack Squat: 3 sets
    Lying Leg Curls: 4 sets
    Seated Leg Curls: 3 sets
    Seated Calf Raises: 5 sets

Diet:

Had a lot of ham/pork and chicken yesterday, everything's pretty normal.
  21. Day 32, BAM day 9, Shoulder injury

I think I'm really over working my body. Both of my shoulders started hurting last week after shoulder day. Somewhere inside my shoulder feels very tender. Today was supposed to be chest day but I was recommended by a few people to take it easy for at least a week so it doesn't get worse. I think that's for the best.

I made today's chest day into an abs/forearms/cardio day. I will do back as usual tomorrow, then friday will be a controlled chest/shoulders day, where I will keep the weights fairly light with selected exercises. This is really discouraging as I've been making great progress last few weeks, but I have to do what needs to be done to come back even stronger.

22. 9 lbs. in 6 days?? no offense bro, but that has got to be atleast half water-weight

23. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022
    9 lbs. in 6 days?? no offense bro, but that has got to be atleast half water-weight

nah it's not 6 days. If you read the beginning of the log, I started the log at Day 17 of Jungle warfare. It was the 6th day of Bad Ass Mass when i posted the weight gain, but i didn't gain the 9 pounds in those 6 days.

24. you should try working out after ur second dose on BAM.. youll see a difference most def

25. i have a quick question for you Commonpremier21 ive been keeping up on your log and am pretty impressed..I was looking into the evo stack and was wourndering how the stregnth gains have been because that would me my main concern??

26. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022
    you should try working out after ur second dose on BAM.. youll see a difference most def

I take the 1st dose of BAM with breakfast, the direction says to take the 2 caps 12 hours apart. If I follow the directions, there's really no possible way to workout after the 2nd cap of the day.

27. Quote Originally Posted by clippers41
    i have a quick question for you Commonpremier21 ive been keeping up on your log and am pretty impressed..I was looking into the evo stack and was wourndering how the stregnth gains have been because that would me my main concern??

Strength has gone up in basically all lifts so far in this log. I've been on BAM for just over a week, not quite enough time to make a conclusive judgement IMO. I would give it until the end of the week.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Commonpremier21
    I take the 1st dose of BAM with breakfast, the direction says to take the 2 caps 12 hours apart. If I follow the directions, there's really no possible way to workout after the 2nd cap of the day.

I was also wondering about this? How would it be possible?
    P4D2A022, have you tried this?

29. Quote Originally Posted by steve0178
    I was also wondering about this? How would it be possible?
    P4D2A022, have you tried this?

I have just done this with x-mass. i only took 2 pills for 3 weeks, but i made sure to space both servings out before i worked out.. and let me tell you, craaaaazy pumps/workout! try it
  30. Day 33-34, BAM day 10-11

Notes:

Had a great back day yesterday. Shoulders didn't hurt much during the workout and the pain actually went away this morning when I woke up. The original plan was to do some light chest and shoulders today, but I figured if I let my shoulder rest one more day, I can train chest normally 2morrow.

I managed to leave my notebook and stop watch at the gym yesterday, just realized i did that when I went to grab it for the log. I guess I'm just gon post whatever I can remember for the workout.

Workout was great, great pumps in the back and bis, weights went up again on similar lifts.

Workout:

Iso Row (single arm): 115x?, 135x7, 135x7
    Wide Cable pulldowns: 3 sets
    Narrow neutral grip pullups: 6, 5, 5
    Reverse Grip pulldowns: 3 sets, last set 200x9
    DB Rows: 3 sets, last set 95x9
    Back extensions: 4 sets, 45lb to failure

Diet:

Had some subway yesterday, other than that, things haven't changed much last 2 days.

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: ALRI Bad Ass Mass (Muscle Builders)
    By eneyman in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 08:40 PM
  2. MisterEZE...The New PowerFULL Bad Ass! ALRI meets USP!
    By MisterEZE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 11:36 AM
  3. Evolution Bad Ass Mass Stack
    By toums in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 08:29 PM
  4. Nathan78's ALRI BAM/Bad Ass Mass Sponsored Log
    By Nathan78 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 03:58 PM
  5. Replies: 38