Sesamin/Thin
Bulk Cissus
Bulk Turkesterone
Ergopharm GF-Pro

Initial Stats
166 lbs.
13.3% BF

First Thoughts
After taking my first dose I felt my body heat up after about 10 minutes. And after about 30 I got even hotter, almost began to sweat and I was just eating. So far no cramps, but its only the 2nd day. I started off at 3 caps 3x daily. After 4 days I will drop down to 2 caps 3x daily.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed.

I am going to like seeing this stacked with HEAT (a product I codesigned, BTW.)

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 3+4
Stil using the doseage of 3 caps 3x daily, and today I took the damage control to the test. Was on the road and was with friends for the past two days, so the diet wasnt exactly on point. Did play some bball and football, so I had exercise in. I am pretty sure I wasn't too bad caloric wise, but in the morning I will know for sure. I have not seemed to retain much water yet, when I used MP I would gain 4 lbs over night after the first few days. So I will keep an eye on that. Tomorrow I will drop down to 2 caps, 3x daily, and will try to get some before pics up as soon as I can.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Today I dropped down to 2 caps 3x daily. And I must say that DCP makes me sweat a ton during my workouts. Nothing else to note, no cramps or anything to report. Diet was spot on today, my water intake is around 1.5-2 gallons on workout days, and around 1-1.5 on non workout days. Anything else anyone would like me to add, just mention and ill answer it.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 6+7
Diet was not that great the past two days, was around friends all the time, so you know how that goes. When I woke up on Tuesday morning however it did look like I started to hold some water, I will give stat updates tomorrow. I only weigh myself once a week, because my weight fluctuates day to day and can be confusing. So tomorrow I will have updates for everyone to see.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anxious to see.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Weight - 169 lbs. (+3)
BF % - 13.3% (+- 0)

Looking at the new stats, reflect a gain in water weight IMO. I know I hadn't been perfect on the diet, but I look softer(like how I did when using MP). Everything is going well now, and I must note that libido is up, so dsade you are correct in your assumptions with the carnitine(I believe) do work here. I am almost out of HEAT, but put in an order for some thyrotabs yesterday, so I am ready for some serious sweating after the new year. I will try to give another update later tonight.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 9
Well today I decided to go back up to 3 caps 3x daily. I ordered another bottle of DCP anyway, so I can keep this log going. I will try to remember to take some pics tomorrow, been kinda busy with the holidays and what not. So hopefully tomorrow I will get that done. Over the next few days I will most likely deviate from the diet, but I will try to keep everything under control.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Knock yourself out...I designed this so you could ENJOY going all out without too much, if any, damage.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Just took some pics, sorry but I couldnt find my attachment for my camera so its off my cell phone.

And on second thought, I will not worry about what I eat so much, I will enjoy myself. Sometimes I do eat about 10x what I should, I have a huge appetite for someone whos only 5'6" 170lbs.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Well today I did enjoy a nice feast. Although I was sweating after eating, never had that before. I assume its from the RK's and the thermogenesis from eating, but no big deal. Im getting ready for another feast tomorrow, so Happy Holidays everyone.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 11+12
Well I have been enjoying myself, and to my delight I just woke up and appear to have no fat gain at all. I look like I did before the holiday and maybe even a little thinner. Today I will finally get back in the gym as it was closed for the holiday. Ill be back later to update.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
man, if this stuff works that good when your not behaving, i cant imagine what it will do when you are eating right, keep up the good log.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
man, if this stuff works that good when your not behaving, i cant imagine what it will do when you are eating right, keep up the good log.
Thanks man, but yeah this stuff is as good as everyone is saying. I have tried Melting Point and Lipid FX(for tta products) and this one is much better. I dont have to worry about cramping, and is a very reasonable price. I have another bottle on the way so once I get past new years, ill be back on a good diet everyday and should really see what this product can do.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
Well today I finally hit the gym for the first time since the holiday. My eating was on track today, no binging today. I guess I will be good until this weekend for the new year. I just made a log over at bb.com because I got bored and figured it can show all the kids over there that DCP is the real deal. And hopefully help DSade out with selling DCP. I am completly out of stims now, so the BC and HEAT are gone. Not much else really, will probably update before I head out of town for the new year, because I will probably have an inflated weight when I come back. And for everyone who is watching the Emerald Bowl, GO FSU.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Well today was another good day for the diet and workout. I got my Sesathin/Thyrotabs/DCP in the mail today, but Im gonna hold off on the tabs until I get back to school. I tried the liquid Sesathin for the first time today, so we will see how that compares to Scivation's caps. Avant has given me nothing but solid results in everything else I have tried, so I assume that this will not dissappoint me either. Also I will give updates in weight and bodyfat tomorrow morning before I head out for the new year. So I will miss a few days of posting due to being out of town. Until then, have a good new years everyone.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 15-19
Well I just got back from a little vacation. Really put DCP to the test, and it looks like I came back with minimal damage. I do have a little fat gain, but nothing major. I was basically off the diet, and will get back on tomorrow. At times I ended up basically taking my doseage with a meal, not sure if that matters or not. Was able to get in the gym a few days while I was out of town too, so that also helped with the binging of food. I will be back soon with new updates, sorry bout the last weigh in, I was running late.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great log, Kev

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 20
Well today I got back on track, everything was good. Seems that my cardio is getting easier, wondering if the DCP is increasing endurance. Since I have been off Sizeon, and the bulk Turk and BA I have been on for awhile. If someone could chime in on that, I would appreciate it. I went ahead and ordered some AP, so I might switch the macro's around to see how well this stuff works. I was weighing around 172ish today after I ate this morning, so I will try to update tomorrow if I can remember first thing in the morning.

And thanks to everyone stopping by. Its good to know others are watching.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP DOES increase endurance, yes.

Expect to see a kickass endurance-boosting supplement from RPN pretty soon.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
DCP DOES increase endurance, yes.

Expect to see a kickass endurance-boosting supplement from RPN pretty soon.
Thats good to hear, can't wait to see whats in store.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 21
Today was the first day on bottle #2 of DCP. So I decided that I wanted this to run a month, so I went to the suggested 2 caps 3x daily. Diet was pretty good, decided to add more carbs to the diet. Want to see how this will work, so I was around a even macro total between all three. I have also used DCP recently pre-workout. It really heats you up during the workout, and leaves me drenched in sweat when Im done. As I mentioned last night, I weighed myself this morning. So it does look like the weekend hit me some, but I will get rid of that pretty quickly. No big set back IMO.

Weight Update
Weight - 172.2 (+5.2)
Bodyfat - 14.0% (+0.7)

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 22
Well today was just another normal day. Diet was pretty good, and the workout was solid. Cardio is getting by quicker it seems. I do LI on the eliptical or treadmill, depending on how my knees feel. So it can get boring, but its not so bad anymore. Tomorrow I will start a new supplement regiment. I will post that fully tomororow, as I am hoping I have my order in tomorrow. So until tomorrow, have a good one, and if I forget to post tomorrow, its because of the NFL Playoffs.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 23+24
Well I did miss the post last night, so here I am now. Everything is going well with the diet/workout and everything. I started a new supp. regiment, I will show below. Not much new really and today is an off day.

Supplement Regiment
DCP (2 caps 3x daily)
Thyrotabs (1 tab 3x daily)
Anabolic Pump (1 cap 2x daily)
Purple Wrath (2 scoops during workout)
Bulk Turkesterone (3-4g daily)
Sesathin (1 tsp 3x daily)
Super Antioxidents (2 caps 2x daily)
Mult (2 caps 2x daily)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like an excellent stack. I am excited to see the DCP/SesaThin results.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 25+26
So far everything is going great. I weighed myself in this morning at 169.0 lbs. Probably lost some fat and some water. I am getting stronger as well. It is a good thing its cold around here, because DCP/Thyrotabs really heat me up. So I dont sweat when Im just walking around like I would any other time. School is starting now, so if I do go MIA for a few days, its probably because of that. Dont worry tho I will be back. Well I gotta go got some friends coming over so Ill be back later. Oh and who else hates the begining of the new year at the gym, because it is all of a sudden 4x as crowded.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 27
Well today I learned that you should not take DCP and then take a nap. I took it and planned on eating 30 mins later but I fell asleep. Woke up a few hours later drenched in sweat, and its cold here. So it obviously heated me up pretty good, all things considered. I guess I havnt really given an "official" update yet. Ill try to get things in tomorrow morning. I have my tape measure here now too so I can give those, although its not that big of a deal since Im am 27 days into DCP. So hopefully tomorrow morning Ill be back.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP and no food...I don't think I have tried that one....I think will give it a shot today (with some BCAAs to stave off catabolism.)

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 28
Well this morning I woke up with a bit of a cold. Nothing too bad tho, so I took today off. But I did do the measurements for everyone.

Measurements
Weight - 168.5 lbs. (+2.5)
Bodyfat - 13.4% (+.1)
Chest - 39'
Neck - 15.5'
Bicep - 14'
Quad - 24'
Calf - 15.25'
Waist - 33'

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 29+30
OK so yesterday I put DCP to the test again. Basically pizza and beer was my diet. It looks to have minimal damage for a fun time. I did go to the gym today and did some extra cardio as well. Well not much really to update, just sad about my Chargers blowing it. Be back tomorrow most likely, and I got about 20 days left of DCP.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Also, DSADE I saw that I am on the list of possible testers for Lipo-RK. If chosen, I do have a different shipping address than before so when you finalize that I can send you the new info. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, you will need to send me your new address.

Pizza and beer seems to be a great cheat opportunity with DCP...I love it.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 31
Upon waking up this morning, I checked out the mirror and saw no signs of damage from this weekend. Wasnt surprised as DCP has shown great abilities to take care of you as you binge at times. Im just about out of Sesathin, so Ill run to the bb.com store around the corner to see if they have any in stock. Or ill just have to go a few days, to wait for shipping. Everything else is going good.

Yeah, you will need to send me your new address.

Pizza and beer seems to be a great cheat opportunity with DCP...I love it.
Yeah that combo is quite a treat with DCP. Gotta love it. Just PM'd you the new info. Thanks for picking me.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 32+33
So the past two mornings I have woken up, I have felt kinda sick. Its not too bad, taken some medicine but I am still taking DCP. I should be over it soon, it hasnt gotten bad at all. I did get some more Sesathin and have continued to workout. Nothing else is really new. Will try to get some updated pics up soon.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 34
Well I have been studying pretty much all afternoon since I got back from the gym. Not much really to mention, just figured Id stop by. At least tomorrow is Friday and the weekend is near. Well I gotta hit the hay, gotta wake up early for a test.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 35
Well today I enjoyed myself. I ate about a half box of Honey Bunches of Oats today. I do love my cereal, and I felt I deserved it today. I am pretty confident in DCP stopping any damage that could have occured. It took me 2 meals to do that, so it all wasnt at once. I also took AP before both of those meals. Also I joined a basketball team so I will get occasional sprinting for the first time in a very long time. Should be interesting. Well have a good weekend everyone.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good Choice on the HBofOats. I am a cereal fanatic.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 36+37
Well I have been off this weekend so I have just been lazy around my house. Watched some football and some basketball. Went out and all that fun stuff. Well basketball starts up this week, so every once in awhile ill have that for some extra cardio as well. Thats about it now.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 38-40
Well I am back, had some studying to do the past few days. Finished with that, glad to be. Started my basketball league, and all I can say is boy am I out of shape. Havnt had to run like that for a long time. Must say that I am leaning out right now though, looking much better IMO. I just am loving the DCP/AP/Sesathin combo right now. Once I get to add the Lipoderm-RK it will be on. Well gotta go get my last meal in before bed and more school! Ill give some updates later on this week about weight/bf/pics possible. Later.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 41
Well today I took an off day due to injuries. Sore knees and groin held me out of the gym and almost walking around. This was from the bball game I had last night. Since the moment we stopped playing I was limping cuz of my groin. I have pulled it before during baseball and probably didnt stretch it that well before bball. I think Ill be back tomorrow, since it loosened up as the night went on.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 42
So today I decided to go back to the gym because everything was feeling a little better. And I had a good workout tonight. Did my cardio and weights without any problems. I will make sure I stretch a little more next game, so I dont have these problems again. Ive got 8 days left, so Im going to make sure they are good ones.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stretch, young one...stretch

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 43-45
Sorry about the missing the updates, my internet router decided to stop working and the internet was down until recently. Ill give an update of measurements tomorrow morning. I forgot this morning and now have a test to study for. Have a good one.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 46
Well today I decided to drop kcals a little. See if I can keep up with the fat loss, since it has stalled a little. Havnt seen much muscle loss by means of the mirror. I have dropped down to 2000 kcal on workout days, and 1800 on non workout days. Still the same macros so far. Might change it and drop carbs a little, but not yet. Im going to see how this goes for a while. Felt really good in the gym today, had a nice pump going and a breeze of cardio. Got my 2nd bball game tomorrow night, so Ill make sure I stretch this time. I should have known last time, my knees and groin are the only aches and pains I have ever really had come and go. Until then, have a good one everyone.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 47
Ok so I just got back from basketball and working out. Had another good workout, but yeah Im still out of shape. I actually did a good job of stretching, so Im all good to workout the next coming days without a problem. Ive only got a few days left of DCP, so I will wait until Im done to give an update on everything. Ill also have a write up about my thoughts. Got some calipers today, cuz my electronic bf thing is telling me I am getting fatter when the mirror shows another thing. Ive gotta go now, but have a good night everyone.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Day 48
This is just a quick update. Not much really going on thats new anymore. Although it is warming up here, which is good since I am also ending this so I wont have any unnecessary sweating while walking to class, etc. Well I gotta go for now, Friday is the last day of the log. I plan to write 2 different write-ups, one on the damage control and one about the fat loss effects. I think they are two different point of views for this supplement.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1