Haiz Eats, but keeps the Fat at Bay with DCP

Damage Control Protocal

DCP : Damage Control Protocol
TTA
Salvia Miltiorrhiza
Propionyl-L-Carnitine
Potassium Pyruvate
Raspberry Ketones

VERY Basically, TTA is a PPAR agonist, which frees fatty acids to be metabolized. TTA has side two side effects - one good, one not so good.

Not so good is that a study shows TTA increases the activity of DGAT, which transfers acyl groups to glycerols, allowing fat to be redesposited. Salvia Miltiorrhiza inhibits this enzyme.

Good is the fact that TTA also increases the activity of Carnitine Palmitoyl Transferase, which carries fatty acids into the mitochondia to be burned. Propionyl-L-Carnitine (which has an affinity for the body's cells) readily exchanges itself for free carnitine. The Propionyl group is also cleaved and sent into the KREBS cycle (and is oxidized to succinate, I believe.) The increased activity also increases oxidation of pyruvate. Potassium Pyruvate is chosen to provide potassium, to help with cramping sometimes seen with TTA usage.

Raspberry Ketones are included because they are potent thermogenics...and we were able to include an effective dose without having to increase to 3 capsules.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Just some info about me: I am 19 years old, attending Georgetown University (freshman) for a degree in Health Care Management and Policy. I was easily 220 lbs+ when I was 17, but I decided to eat right and I got down to a measly 160. I have only been training correctly for a bit over 6 months, so my lifts are not superb yet, but I am making steady progress.

At the moment, my measurements are:

Starting Measurements - In the AM, upon waking:

Waist: 30.5 Inches

Left and Right Bi's: 12 Inches

Chest: 36 Inches

Right and Left Leg: 21.5 Inches

Left Calf: 14-15/16 Inches Right Calf: 14-5/8 Inches

My weight was 168 Dry.

BF % Measured this morning was: 11.0%

I have attached some pictures, so feel free to take a look. I will DEFINITELY be eating over maitenance calories. I am bulking anyways, but with Christmas coming, I will be eating a bit less clean than I normally do. I plan to put on some pounds during the log (I WANT to), and I hope that the DCP can help in making most of that weight muscle and not fat. I am truly excited for this product and I really want to thank Dsade and the rest of RPN for giving me the chance to test it. Thanks!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My goodness you should be disqualified you havin visable abs and all.j/k Congrats on the hard work it took to get that lean after being 220.Hopefully Ill get the start of a 2 pack with the help of the DCP and BERB.Good luck!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice layout on the log BTW!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
My goodness you should be disqualified you havin visable abs and all.j/k Congrats on the hard work it took to get that lean after being 220.Hopefully Ill get the start of a 2 pack with the help of the DCP and BERB.Good luck!
Thank you very much. The hard work has certainly paid off. I am eating a ton of food now though, so I hope that this helps keep the fat off!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Youre welcome and Im sure youll do fantastic with the kind of discipline you have + DCP!:thumbsup:

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Just some info about me: I am 19 years old, attending Georgetown University (freshman) for a degree in Health Care Management and Policy. I was easily 220 lbs+ when I was 17, but I decided to eat right and I got down to a measly 160. I have only been training correctly for a bit over 6 months, so my lifts are not superb yet, but I am making steady progress.

At the moment, my measurements are:

Starting Measurements - In the AM, upon waking:

Waist: 30.5 Inches

Left and Right Bi's: 12 Inches

Chest: 36 Inches

Right and Left Leg: 21.5 Inches

Left Calf: 14-15/16 Inches Right Calf: 14-5/8 Inches

My weight was 168 Dry.

BF % Measured this morning was: 11.0%

I have attached some pictures, so feel free to take a look. I will DEFINITELY be eating over maitenance calories. I am bulking anyways, but with Christmas coming, I will be eating a bit less clean than I normally do. I plan to put on some pounds during the log (I WANT to), and I hope that the DCP can help in making most of that weight muscle and not fat. I am truly excited for this product and I really want to thank Dsade and the rest of RPN for giving me the chance to test it. Thanks!
I may have missed it, but how tall are you?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GOOD gracious Haize

You may not see it now or think so but you have a good frame for gains.

interesting things calves are well ahead of your arms which actually is good as you build your arms and chest your legs will still look good and proprotional.

Other thing is you have a full ribcage which will sport some good amount of muscle, shoulders MAY be a little narrow but some slabs of muscle on the side delts and you will be all good.

GREAT log keep us updated.

CROWLER

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
GOOD gracious Haize

You may not see it now or think so but you have a good frame for gains.

interesting things calves are well ahead of your arms which actually is good as you build your arms and chest your legs will still look good and proprotional.

Other thing is you have a full ribcage which will sport some good amount of muscle, shoulders MAY be a little narrow but some slabs of muscle on the side delts and you will be all good.

GREAT log keep us updated.

CROWLER

Thank you very much CROWLER! I really appreciate your support. Good to see people posting here. I love the motivation!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys and gals - I worked out tonight, but I am JUST getting back from the gym and need to study for my write a paper tonight. I will post up my diet and training from today tomorrow.

Just as a note: I dosed the DCP 3 times and 2 caps each time today. Nothing to report yet. I did have nice sweating going on though. Just an observation.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Workout - 9/10

[SIZE=+1]Exercise Training Log[/SIZE]
1. DB Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. One Arm DB Rows [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]70[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. DB Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Chinups [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. DB Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Tricep Rope Pushdowns [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Thoughts

Wow - Very sweaty. No post-WO cardio (last night), but today I will be doing it.

Diet

Breakfast - I really do eat the same thing every morning!:

9 Egg Whites
2 Whole Eggs
1 Cup of Oatmeal
Grapefruit

Lunch:

Chicken + Mixed Veggies W/ Olive Oil
Brown Rice

Dinner:

Salmon
Mixed Veggies W/ Olive Oil
Green Beans

Pre-WO:

1 Cup of Oats + AI Whey + Banana

Post-WO:

1 Cup of Oats + AI Whey + Leucine

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese + PB

The Day

Wrapping things up here at school...I can't wait to get home for a bit!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Workout - 9/10

1. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]505[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]505[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]505[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. RDL DB [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]80[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Hack Squat Machine [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]325[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]325[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]325[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Extensions [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]200[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Leg Curls - Plates [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]7[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Calf Raises - Standing [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]20[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
7. Smith Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

Very good workout. Everything felt nice. I was very very sweaty after finishing. Much more than usual.

I dosed the DCP at 2 caps - 3X a day. I have decided to step up the calories even more. I'm trying to hit about 3600 a day. Wish me luck!

Diet

Brunch:

Chicken + Mixed Veggies W/ Olive Oil
Brown Rice + Black Beans

Snack:

Myoplex Carb Sense Bar + 2 Cups of 2% Milk

Dinner:

Chicken Breasts
Asaparagus
Black Beans + Salad

Pre-WO:

1 Cup of Oats + AI Whey + Apple

Post-WO:

1 Cup of Oats + AI Whey + Leucine

Later:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese + 1 WW Grilled Cheese W/ FF Cheese.

Pre-Bed:

The Day

Great Day! I head over to my dad's in Bethesda tomorrow. My girlfriend, brother and I will be driving home to Vermont on tuesday. Until then I'm getting some rest! I will get some cardio + bodyweight training in over the next few days. Stay tuned!​

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fantastic log keep it up!!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Off

Thoughts

Off Day - Nice! Same dosing with the DCP. This stuff is really nice. The sweating is noticable and I have been sleeping BETTER!

Libido is up too!

Diet

Breakfast:

3 Whole Eggs
Cottage Cheese
Oatmeal
Grapfruit

Snack:

Milk + MPI

Lunch:

Chicken Sandwhich W/ Whole Wheat
Large Salad
2 Cups of Milk

Snack:

2 Cups of Kashi Go Lean
2 Cups of Milk

Dinner:

14 Ounces of Beef Tenderloin!!
2 Yams
Satueed Carrots + Broccoli
Mushrooms

Pre-Bed:

The Day

At my dad's now. Wow...beef tenderloin for dinner was so nice!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Cardio

Thoughts

Nothing too crazy. My old man and I went for a 3 mile run around the neighborhood. Good times.

Diet

Breakfast:

Oatmeal + Whey
4 Egg Omellete + Veggies

Snack:

Milk + MPI + Apple

Lunch:

Beef Tenderloin from Last night
Chicken Breast
Steamed Carrots + Broccoli
Baked Sweet Potatoe Fries

Snack:

2 Cups of Milk + MPI

Dinner:

12 Ounces of Salmon
Couscous
Large Salad
2 Roasted Peppers

Later:

Milk + Whey

Pre-Bed:

The Day

Another absolutely great day. Relaxing and good!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Off

Thoughts

Everything is going well with the DCP. I decided to dose 4 caps before my large night meal and I almost started sweating during the darn meal!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Workout - 9/10

1. Bench Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Military Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. High Incline DB [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Arnold Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Dips [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+5[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+5[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+5[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Tricep Rope Pushdowns [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

Good workout. Dosing has been the same on everything. GM with the GG 30 minutes pre-WO and YG with 3 meals has been working very well.

Bench felt good, as did everything else.

Diet was a bit crappier due to the car ride, but it was still fairly clean.

Dosed the DCP equally throughout the day.

Diet

Breakfast:

Oatmeal + Whey

Snack:

Protein Bar + Milk

Snack:

2 Cups of CC with Whey

Snack:

MPI + Kashi Bar + Apple

Pre-WO:

Oatmeal + MPI

Post-WO:

Oatmeal
2 Scoops AI Whey

Dinner:

Meatloaf with 93% lean beef.
Salad
Sweet potatoes.

Pre-Bed:

The Day

BACK HOME! Great lift after getting back - very happy that I made it home in.​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Workout - 9/10

1. Bent Over BB Rows [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]140[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Pullups [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]7[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. One Arm DB Rows [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Lat Pulldowns [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. EZ Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Hammer Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

Good workout - Lowerd the weight on the BB rows and really paid attention to form. Felt really good. Everything was nice!

Diet

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
Milk Protein Isolate
4 Egg Omellete With Veggies

Post-WO:

2 Scoops of Whey
1.25 Cups of Oats

Post-WO Meal:

Tuna Wrap: 1 Can of Tuna, FF Yogurt, Veggies, Olive Oil, WW Wrap.

Rest of the day:

Not quite sure what is happening for the rest of the day here - I will be eating a lot!!

The Day

The day has been nice and relaxing. I haven't been able to update these past couple of days, because after I left for college my mom canceled our interenet! I need it back! I am at my old school now - hopefully we get it back soon.​

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you made it home safe.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Workout - 8.5/10

1. Squats [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]180[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. SLDL [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Lunges - DB Per Leg [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Calf Raises [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. BB Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

I haven't squatted in a couple of weeks and I could certainly tell. I was dead! The SLDL's felt really really good. Very pleased there. Everything else went smoothly.

Diet

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
1 Scoop of Whey
2 Whole Eggs - 4 Egg Whites
4 Ounces of 98% FF Ham
1 Cup of Peppers

Post-WO:

2 Scoops of Whey
1.25 Cups of Oats

Post-WO Meal:

2 Sandwhiches: Made with Sprouted Bread (Really good!), Chicken, Veggies, and Mustard.

Plan for the rest of the day:

Large Stir Fry with Chicken + Veggies + EVOO

Pasta + Meatballs With 93% Lean Beef and Barilla Plus! This will be a good meal.

I'll have a snack as usual and my normal pre-bed CC and PB.

The Day

Really just a good day. My girlfriend and I are wrapping presents today! I have so many to wrap. I can't wait until Christmas. I especially can't wait to see her face when I give her the ring I got her...I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!

I am dosing the DCP usually with breakfast, lunch and dinner, or with breakfast and 4 before dinner. Libido and sweating are still up! The scale is up 3 pounds but my BF is the same as well!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Off

Thoughts

Off Day - Played Raquetball with my girlfriend's uncle and got my ass spanked. It was a great workout though, as he had me running all over the court!
Diet

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
1 Scoop of Whey
2 Whole Eggs - 4 Egg Whites
1 Cup of Peppers + Onions

Lunch:

1.5 Servings of Healthy Cheat Foods Pancakes = YUMMY!

Later:

3/4 of a pound of 93% lean beef with tomatoes and Barilla Plus.

Dinner:

Venison + Sweet Potatoes + Green Beans!

Later:

Yogurt + MPI + Almonds

Pre-Bed:

CC + PB

The Day

Really great day!

The thermic effect of this is still strong. Not bad at all, but definitely there. Liking it!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Workout - 9.5/10

1. Bench Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. DB Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Decline DB Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]50[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Machine Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]85[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]85[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]85[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Dips [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Straight Bar Tricep Pushdowns [ 3 Sets ]

Thoughts

Very solid workout. I went for higher reps with bench and it felt good. First time hitting 8 reps for 135 and I got it twice at that. Felt good. I will be going back to heavy for my next workout. DB shoulder presses were a bit tougher - I'm getting used to the dumbbells at my old gym again, because they balance differently than the ones at school. I tosses a 25 on for weighted dips and it felt great. Unfortunately, this gym doesn't even have dip bars, so I have to use the leg-raise station bars. Not a big deal, but it is a pain.

If it hasn't become clear, I am doing a chest/tris, bi's/back, and leg split right now. I need something to occupy my time and with everyday very relaxing, I am recovering quite well!

Diet

Breakfast:

Oatmeal + Eggs

Post-WO:

2 Scoops of AI Whey
1.25 Cups of Oats

The rest of the day will be a mystery, but there will be more venison!

The Day

Hopefully it goes well - Christmas is almost here!

DCP - Nothing too new to report. Morning wood is a given, as is sweating like crazy! Still 3 lbs. up with no change in BF and maybe a slight reduction.

I know with TTA that some people cramp or suffer from headaches, but I am suffering from either. Must be well dosed!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Workout - 9.5/10

1. BB Rows [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. DB Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]135[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. T-Bar Rows - Plates [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]90[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Chinups [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Behind The Neck Pulldowns [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]120[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. DB Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]40[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

Good workout. I really liked the "real" T-Bar rows. The one I do at school is more of a chest-supported row. These felt really good. I could have added more weight, but I wanted to keep strict form. Everything else was great!

Diet

Breakfast:

Oatmeal + Eggs

Post-WO:

2 Scoops of AI Whey
1.25 Cups of Oats

PWO-Meal:

Healthy Cheat Foods Pancakes! (2 Servings)

Later:

Lasagna with WW Pasta, FF CC, FF Cheese, and 93% Lean Beef.

Planned:

Large Turkey + Sweet Potatoes

Not sure what else here, but I will be eating huge!

The Day

Good day and everything. The DCP really makes me quite warm during my workouts. I seem to be noticing a bit of a boost of endurance as well during cardio and other high intensity endeavors. Quite a nice and unexpect effect for me!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thoughts

I did nothing today but open presents and eat....pretty nice day!

Diet

Breakfast:

Eggs + AI Pancakes + Cheese and Beef Quiche

Lunch:

Chicken + Peas

Snack:

2 Cups of Fiber 1 + Milk + Whey

Diner:

Ham + Meat Pie + Veggies

Pre-Bed:

CC + PB

The Day

Definitely ate a ton today. Really one of the few days where my eating wasn't as clean as I would have liked. You need to live sometimes though and today was one of those days. This is where I hope the DCP helps. I certainly believe that it is. Good stuff here.​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Workout - 9.5/10

1. Deadlift [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]245[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]410[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]410[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]410[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. RDL DB [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]75[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Extensions [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]205[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Calf Raises [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

Finally got to do Deads again and I remember why I love them so darn much. I really felt strong on them. Very happy.

Diet

Breakfast:

Oatmeal + Eggs

Post-WO:

2 Scoops of AI Whey
1.25 Cups of Oats

PWO-Meal:

Barilla Plus with 93% Lean Beef and a bag of Mixed Veggies

Later:

Steak + Yam

Planned:

I think my mom is making Whole Wheat Pizza with FF and Reduced Fat Cheese and Chicken + Walden Farms Barbecue sauce. I love that woman!

The Day

Good day. I hadn't planned on working this break, but my uncle called me into work to have me help him with some internet stuff, so I have been working a bit. Money is nice though!

Still dosing everything the same. I am really not seeing ANY effects from the YG. I notice no effects on blood sugar or anything else for that matter. The small effects that I had in the beginning of my usage have faded.

The DCP is going really well though. I am sweating more and seem to be hindering any fat gain on this bulk. Very cool!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Workout - 9.5/10

1. Bench Press [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]145[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]225[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]145[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]145[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Military Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]95[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. High Incline DB [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]55[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. DB Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]35[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Cable Crossovers [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]25[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Tricep Extensions [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]100[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

I was pleased with the Bench Press - Not happy with much else.

Diet

Breakfast:

Oatmeal + Eggs + Veggies

Post-WO:

2 Scoops of AI Whey
1.25 Cups of Oats

PWO-Meal:

Large Stir Fry with Veggies + Chicken

Later:

Milk + Whey

Dinner:

Cornbread (mine = good!) + Brown Rice + Chicken

Pre-Bed:

CC + Almond Butter

The Day

Relaxing day - I need some sleep though!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Cardio

Thoughts

Cardio - Pretty easy today. It has been a breeze lately while on the DCP. What is up with this?

Diet

Breakfast:

Oatmeal + Eggs + Veggies

Lunch:

Veggies + CC + Milk + Chicken

Snack:

WW Wrap with Chicken + Veggies

Not sure what else is coming for today. Should be a good one.

The Day

Just chilling out and eating for the rest of the day.​

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Re: Cardio....increased cardiac mitochondrial activity...love it, enjoy it.

Also the Propionyl group is cleaved from the Carnitine, and becomes Succinate, which is a highly important intermediate in the KREBS cycle.

FarangJaiDee

FarangJaiDee

Awards
:thumbsup: I have heard news about DCP lately. So I will be following your log.

Definitely interested in this one. ;)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Re: Cardio....increased cardiac mitochondrial activity...love it, enjoy it.

Also the Propionyl group is cleaved from the Carnitine, and becomes Succinate, which is a highly important intermediate in the KREBS cycle.
The effect only seems to be getting more pronounced as well dsade...very nice!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: I have heard news about DCP lately. So I will be following your log.

Definitely interested in this one. ;)
This stuff is a winner...

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Workout - 10/10

1. Bent Over BB Rows [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]145[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]145[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]145[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. Pullups [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]7[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]6[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]4[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]+20[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. One Arm DB Rows [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]10[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]65[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Lat Pulldowns [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]130[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Machine Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]110[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
6. Hammer Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]30[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

Wow - I really Enjoyed this workout. My back felt really strong today. Everything was up in weight but equally difficult or easier than last back workout. Great feeling.

Diet

Breakfast:

Oatmeal + Eggs + Veggies

PWO:

2 Scoops AI Whey + 1.25 Cups of Oats

Lunch:

Can of Tuna + WW Wrap + Brown Rice

Snack:

Bag of Veggies + Chicken

Dinner:

Yam + Top Round Roast + Cornbread

Snack:

Milk and MPI

Pre-Bed:

CC + PB

The Day

Really good day. Strength is up and since I have started the DCP, I have noticed increased endurance. Sweating and heat are still up.

Still no real noticeable effects from the YG. I have experimented with taking a dose and not eating and I still don't feel any effects. O well!​

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Workout - 9/10

1. Squats [ 4 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]155[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]3[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]175[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
2. SDL [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]5[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]185[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
3. Lunges - DB Per Leg [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]45[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
4. Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]8[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]115[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |
5. Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
6. Calf Press [ 3 Sets ]
[SIZE=+1]17[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]280[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]15[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]280[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]12[/SIZE]x[SIZE=+1]280[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] | [SIZE=+1]-[/SIZE] |

Thoughts

I decided to do higher rep squats today and then end with a heavier set. What a difference higher rep squats are! Ouch! Good workout though. Everything felt good.

Diet

Breakfast:

Oatmeal + Eggs + Veggies

Pre-WO:

Chicken + Veggies

PWO:

2 Scoops AI Whey + 1.25 Cups of Oats

Post-Meal:

Barilla Plus + 93% Lean Beef + No Salt Added Tomatoes

Dinner + Rest of day:

Who knows...more food. I love the stuff and now is the time to eat!

The Day

Everything is still going well. My DCP is almost gone, as is my YG. I can honestly say that I have felt more from the DCP in 15 days than the 45 days of YG so far. I really had high hopes for the YG - Perhaps I will give the "final version" a try. Could make all the difference. I would like to hope so anyways.

The DCP ROCKS!​

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
u wanna hear something funny, i felt more from the beta yellow gold then I am the AP. Not that I am not feeling some effects and its been way too early too tell but the powder version seemed too hit bam instantly

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
what do u mean by more pronounced, im not very bright

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Cardio

Thoughts

I rowed for 30 minutes - felt great and really got a good workout.

Diet

Breakfast:

Oatmeal + Eggs + Veggies

Lunch:

Veggies + Brown Rice + Chicken

Snack:

1 WW Wrap + Tuna + FF Yogurt + Olive Oil

Dinner:

Barilla Plus + Tomatoes and Asparagus
Mixed Veggies
Chicken

Snack:

CC + Whey

Pre-Bed:

CC + PB

Who knows...more food. I love the stuff and now is the time to eat!

The Day

Unfortunately, today was my last day on DCP. All of my caps are gone now. This stuff really is great.

Just a question Dsade - I've heard of the "TTA Bloat" and I really think that I have a mild case of hit. How long should this take to subside? I am holding off on taking pics and measurements, so that the bloat can subside...okay?​

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had not noticed any TTA bloat myself, but I know when I was taking Burn3d it went away within 2 days or so.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the explanation bro, im a little slow

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I had not noticed any TTA bloat myself, but I know when I was taking Burn3d it went away within 2 days or so.
I figured it wouldn't last long, but it seems to be a bit of an effect.