"Live" Yellow nEuphoria review

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the mixup I had started this in the supplement section.

I took 3 caps my GF 2 caps. Simulation happened about 15mins after. I expected a PEA type feel but its something different. Wide awake but no jitters.
I had to open a cap up, it smells and tastes alot like spearamint. I feel the stim effect building up.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, so this is where Rivet goes when he stops with the Am chat cyb0r...Interesting.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the mixup I had started this in the supplement section.

I took 3 caps my GF 2 caps. Simulation happened about 15mins after. I expected a PEA type feel but its something different. Wide awake but no jitters.
I had to open a cap up, it smells and tastes alot like spearamint. I feel the stim effect building up.
HE BREAKS HIS STREAK! Put a notch on the bed post, Rivet!
LOL!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
OK, the stim feeling built up for about 30mins then got stable. Now I'm fully awake yet my mind feels calm at the same time. Head feels a little "bubbly" (thats how my gf just described it). We were watching tv. So far I think this stuff would be great for relaxing while watching a movie.

Edit: The relaxed feeling is pretty "stable" 20mins later. Its kind of nice. Next time I will try 4 caps but this is perfect for watching a movie or reading a book. Its funny but I think I could go to sleep even tho I feel wide awake.

Any questions? :twisted:

Last edited:
solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Can you compare it to something else at all?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Can you compare it to something else at all?
Hmmmm not really. At 3 caps for me its pretty "mild" the stim part was decent but I can see the entire product is NOT meant to be a stim. Just went from being a little tired after work to being nice and naturally feeling awake. The "closest" thing my GF and I could compare the relaxed part is to a normal serving of robotussin cut in half but still being fully clear minded. It just made relaxing things a "little" more enjoyable.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I just ordered some yesterday. Can't wait!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I felt nothing at 2 caps which is not surprising due to my history and size though, will up to 3-4 caps...

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I felt nothing at 2 caps which is not surprising due to my history and size though, will up to 3-4 caps...

Hey Max. PU from CL said anything over 3 caps is dangerous, just a fyi.

Many people are asking what this supp has to do with Bodybuilding, whats your take on it?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established

Many people are asking what this supp has to do with Bodybuilding, whats your take on it?
It doesn't, more or less helps witht the ability to relax and unwind without falling asleep after a long day at work. It is definitly a different type product than most, but other supps are starting to look at mood and 'feeling' effects as well. Take BSN Atrophex for example. Their new thermo definitly has a mood boosting effect...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took 3 today on an empty stomach and didn't work as well as my loved Stim X but i ran out and this def was a little pick me up, but you don't "feel" it. Just kinda there. But i notice a difference to how i would be with no stims at all. Just kind of a no big deal kind of day!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't of felt nothing at 2caps either. Im a pretty crazy non responder and most of the stuff I do respond to I need high doses.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

Thats too bad about the 3 caps thing. Its a decent feeling but to purchase this again I need a little "more" from it.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Took 3 today on an empty stomach and didn't work as well as my loved Stim X but i ran out and this def was a little pick me up, but you don't "feel" it. Just kinda there. But i notice a difference to how i would be with no stims at all. Just kind of a no big deal kind of day!
I wouldn't use it as a stim myself more like what Max said. To relax you at the end of the day without making you tired.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Max I was playing around with the idea of 5 caps but what Fit said makes me wonder. I wonder what would be so bad with more then 3. The effect I got from 3 was "ok" but if I could double that effect then I would be happy with it...

Edit: to be fair I should mention I already knew I dont respond to several of the ingredients in the product

-Bacopa
-Rhodiola Rosea
-vinpocetine

I don’t respond to even in high doses. I did feel the PEA they really got the cocoa extraction down well as Im allergic to cocoa and it didn’t give me any symptoms (throat swells up, rash, oily/dry face)

I have no clue about the Rhizoma Corydalis, Blue Lotus and Octopamine however since I have never tried those before.

Last edited:
pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Not "dangerous"... but exceeding the recommended dosage IS definately asking for side effects, and is definately NOT advised.

Rivet / Mace, for best results try taking it when you are "active" / up and about... etc.. it enhances YOUR own endorphins, which is why results vary so much:

1) From person to person
2) Under different conditions

Definately NOT the typical stim product by any means ;)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Rivet / Mace, for best results try taking it when you are "active" / up and about... etc.. it enhances YOUR own endorphins, which is why results vary so much:

1) From person to person

Ok thanks. I will give it a go next time I'm out with friends instead of beer :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not "dangerous"... but exceeding the recommended dosage IS definately asking for side effects, and is definately NOT advised.

1) From person to person

Thanks, will def keep in mind! The most fun with this product is the experimental factor! I haven't had this much fun with a supplement since........well...........??????????????

:D

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Just popped 3--15-20 min later fee very relaxed(mentally) Oh and ive taken 30 mgs adderall today (last day of finals).. I like what im feeling so far- but wanna eat! Does empty versus full stomach effect overall effectiveness much? If so how long should one wait- i'd think at least 20 min. Thanks.
Warm fuzzies! mmm gettin better!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Just popped 3--15-20 min later fee very relaxed(mentally) Oh and ive taken 30 mgs adderall today (last day of finals).. I like what im feeling so far- but wanna eat! Does empty versus full stomach effect overall effectiveness much? If so how long should one wait- i'd think at least 20 min. Thanks.
So far ive waited 20-30 mins. I tried 5 caps yesterday and its the same as 3caps. I guess more isn't better or more hah. No side effects at all for me (go figure!)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
The initial rush does seem to hit harder / faster on a mostly empty stomach, but the "2nd wave" doesn't seem to be impacted. The best thing you can do to enhance the effects is to be "active" when you take it.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
The initial rush does seem to hit harder / faster on a mostly empty stomach, but the "2nd wave" doesn't seem to be impacted. The best thing you can do to enhance the effects is to be "active" when you take it.
I tried 3 caps then went out to meet friends. When I was walking around I didn't feel it as much as when I was sitting down talking/watching a movie. I would agree withe the initial rush due the the fact that thats how PEA hits me. Stronger on an empty stomach but last longer and more mild on a full stomach.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Anyone know how this compares to BSN Atro-Phex?

Dros120

Awards
Any ideas on how this could be (or even if it should be) stacked pre-workout?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas on how this could be (or even if it should be) stacked pre-workout?
If used RIGHT when the stimulation half of it kicks it would be decent. I would find my rest times too relaxing on the second half :)