Matrix 1 & 2 review

1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Matrix 1 & 2 review

I was a tester for IBE's upcoming Matrix energy drink, here's my review from their forum:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I work security for a living, 5-6 12hr shifts a week. For some reason, my boss got a bug in his head and made me work 2 night shifts (12 hours).

So I worked Thurs night, went home, slept 5 hours or so, and got up to go work out. I felt like ass, not good at all. I had a cold two weeks ago, and still have residual nasal stuff going on.

I got dressed, and was heading out the door same time as my wife. What's this? A little USPS box! My wife says, 'Uh, must be more supplements'. LOLollergag. Uh, i didn't order anything, so no. Hmmm. IBE? WTF? I open it up. Looks like samples of paint, or cough syrup. Or a bomb. Detonation in 3...2...1... I look up the street, down, no guy hanging in the shadows dialing a cell phone.

I pull the bottles out. AHH, yes, I did order these. My wife rolls her eyes. I excitedly go to the kitchen to examine my score. Hmm, no direction, serving size, nothing. No ingredients either. How much should I take? Meh, I'm groggy, I mix in my NutraPlanet MassStack and down it all. I can see how it might have tasted ok, but my stuff ruins it. I immediately regret taking the whole thing; I'm sure I'm in for a bad ride.

I make my way to the gym, waiting the whole while for some stim caffeine effects to relieve my foggy-headed-ness. Nothing. I get out of my car, and what's this? A slightly strange feeling: not dizzy, or disconnected, or lightheaded, but similar to all of those. I'm not sure how this is going to effect my workout, but let's go. It's not a bad feeling, just interesting.

I go for my 2 mile run, and have a great run as I usually do when on citrulline. Finish up, and notice that I feel great. AWake, clear headed, ready to go. But no stim feeling.

I feel a bit weak because of my lack of sleep, and I haven't eaten in 7 hours or so. But I had a great workout.

Leave the gym, and I feel great. Not at all like I worked two nights in a row with little sleep. I actually feel like it never happened, and I'm on my regular schedual.

I got home around 4:30pm, took my daughter to the park, went out with everyone for dinner, stayed up and watched a movie, and hit the sack around 10:30pm feeling fantastic.

I noticed my sinus congestion was gone around 6:00pm. I woke up a bunch during the night, but the baby was crying a lot. Typically I don't wake up, so this may have effected my sleep. I had no crash or jitteriness of any sort.

I feel good today, looking forward to trying the next bottle. Yesterdays experience was fantastic.

So, what's in it? Is there an ingredient list anywhere?

Well, I liked it so much I bought a gallon of it, and save it for emergencies. Love it.

Now they're making last minute tweaks to the formula, and have come out with a new, stronger version which I recieved a couple days ago.

I slept 5 hours last night, got up at 5:30am, got to work by 7am, and shot the Matrix at 10am. As with the regular version, I feel it creeping on within 5 minutes of taking it. Within a half hour I feel a bit of a rush, and good clearheadedness.

It's now nearly 1pm, and I feel GREAT: very sociable, energized, and happy. The energy is super clean.

I'll keep this updated as this wears off.

2. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Hey man, the story in the first review was mucho-awesomeo. Kinda like a first person thriller, I was hooked.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Heh, thanks, man!

It's now 6 hours after dosing, I feel GREAT! No crash whatsoever. I think I like this stronger one better, which really surprises me.

Still going....
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I hit the gym around 8pm last night. The effects seemed to have tapered off gently, but motivation in the gym was fantastic, breathing was easier during my run. It was a great workout!

Got home by 9:30pm, and was tired, but wide awake until I hit the sack, and slept like a baby.

A++ 5 stars would do again!!! THe stronger Matrix is the way to go!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the review, I might have to buy this one.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Freakin great. If you call the 800 IBE number, you might be able to score a gallon of the first formulation. I did.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

haha, bump, lol. I need some more of this, dammit!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Met-RX Amped Review
    By RB12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 10:42 AM
  2. No BS Amp review (although late)...
    By Alpine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 03:15 AM
  3. Reviewing/Comparing X-Lean, Ergo's Amp, Vemon
    By Sky9 in forum Supplement Logs