3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys got my DCP in today and started it, so far have taken 6 pills and def feel hotter.

Workout Plan:
Monday:Back
Tuesday:Chest
Wednesday:Legs
Thursday:Arms
Friday:Shoulders
Saturday:Rest
Sunday: Rest ( Maybe some cardio )

Cardio will be done after everyworkout session 20-45 mins in duration.

Diet consists of 5-6 clean meals.

Foods:
Chicken
Lean ground beef
Tuna
Eggs
WW bread or bagels
Skim milk
Apples
Bananas
Oats
Steak here n there

Im also on Rebound Reloaded 2 a day and on Activate 4 a day.

Definately was hotter and sweat just a tad bit more tonight in the gym.

I took 3 right before my workout and its definately got TTA in it as that stuff makes my endurance go to ****s!

Weighed in at: 198.2 Ill weigh in every tuesday night.
Height is 5'8" bf is probly up to abuot 14% now.

Thanks nutra!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clean eating and cardio thats grounds for disqualification. Just funnin good luck Im curious to see what amazing results you will be having.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clean eating and cardio thats grounds for disqualification. Just funnin good luck Im curious to see what amazing results you will be having.
Hahah well i deff didnt eat clean tonight!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this DCP?
Damage Control Protocol put out by dsade and nutraplanet. Dsade has a big thread on it with all the info you could ever want!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I found it thanks
Yea np man.

Ok guys day 2. Noticeably hotter then usual but not sweating like crazy yet.

So far my diet has been not clean but not horrible horrible. Cardio and legs will ensue tonight!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Im so jealous...hope mine comes soon!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i nixed the legs portion as 2 sets into my squats my left knee started to seriously hurt so i just did abs n cardio.

Diet hasnt been the cleanest today but not the worst either, im about to sit down and eat 6 whole eggs before bed but thats it.

I took a nap today and i sweat my ass off!! I woke up drenched!

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Mmowry is logging this on another forum and he estimated his metabolism to already be up 20%+

Jason

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mmowry is logging this on another forum and he estimated his metabolism to already be up 20%+

Jason

Im not sure how id go about figuring that out but i havnt been eating the cleanest and i did wake up looking leaner then when i wasnt on DCP. I work all day today so ill report in later tonight ladies n gents!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys Day 3 and im not sure if its because ive cleaned up my eating these passed 2 days or what but i was down to 194.3! I was like whoa.

The g/f also says im looking way leaner since ive started so hey in 3 day i cant complain!

Today the diet has been clean and i did arms and 15 mins of cardio in the morning and im going back to do abs and another 30 mins or so of cardio in a little bit.

Ive noticed my arms look a lot leaner as does my chest so thats a good thing. I also sweated my ass off on the cardio machine and my heart rate was definately up. No cramps yet either.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im not sure how id go about figuring that out but i havnt been eating the cleanest and i did wake up looking leaner then when i wasnt on DCP. I work all day today so ill report in later tonight ladies n gents!
I just took my heart rate at rest before DCP and then 1 hr later and my heart rate was up 20% still at rest.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just took my heart rate at rest before DCP and then 1 hr later and my heart rate was up 20% still at rest.

Aahhh interesting. Nice little guide there! I just got back form the gym, did a couple of sets of abs but they were still sore from the other day so i cut it short. Did 20 mins of cardio on the eliptical and did 15 this morning so a total of 35. Still feel hot and im sweating still a little. Nothing to crazy though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to get to into detail but is anyone having more uhm... bowel movements then regular? This has picked up a bunch since starting DCP. Its not a problem at all but ive noticed that after taking DCP and then eating, i have to use the bathroom like 20 mins after eating. lol Dsade or anyone know what could cause this? Just curious guys!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I have noticed...same here.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I have noticed...same here.
Alright just makin sure im not the only one! :lol:

Day 4: Just took my DCP RR and activate. Im probly going to hit shoulders today before i head off to work a 10 hour shift. Ill report back after my workout.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
man..this stuff is looking extremely promising...keep up the good work

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
man..this stuff is looking extremely promising...keep up the good work

Thanks bro, im definately liking this stuff. I remember when dsade said he was going to come out with this and we all kinda put our heads togethor and named some stuff wed like in it, and i knew if it had TTA, RK, and some type of carnitine itd be a bomb product, and the addition of salvia has only made it better. Im looking soooo much leaner its unreal.

My g/f cant even beleive it.

Anyways im about to head off to the gym in about 30 mins to do shoulders. My endurance has been a little on the ****ty side with getting winded quicker but TTA has always done that to me and with the way im looking im more then ok with it! I know for a fact ill be ordering more when im done with this trial as ive fallen in love!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to get to into detail but is anyone having more uhm... bowel movements then regular? This has picked up a bunch since starting DCP. Its not a problem at all but ive noticed that after taking DCP and then eating, i have to use the bathroom like 20 mins after eating. lol Dsade or anyone know what could cause this? Just curious guys!
Looks like here we go:

1: Farmaco [Sci]. 1986 Jul;41(7):530-8. Links
[Cholinomimetics effects of carnitine on isolated and denervated rat stomach preparations][Article in Italian]
Bettini V, Martino R, Norani M, Ton P, Legrenzi E.
According to various suggestions in the literature of cholinomimetic effects of carnitine on nervous structures, and experimental results of previous work on vascular smooth muscle, we studied the influence of this substance on the rat isolated and denervated stomach responses to acetylcholine (Ach). We found that Ach invariably induces contraction of the preparation, this effect being abolished by means of atropine or prifinium bromide or reduced by means of fendiline or flunarizine. We found also that carnitine invariably enhances the contractile responses of the preparation to Ach, and this effect is not modified by indomethacin or lysine acetylsalicylate, but usually abolished by fendiline and flunarizine. Our opinion is that the potentiation of stomach contractile responses to Ach by carnitine, is not due to prostaglandin mediation but it is due to sensitisation of the muscarinic receptors, which are stimulating contraction (here and in vascular smooth muscle) by means of: facilitation of calcium transit across the cellular membrane; intracellular deposit site release activation.

PMID: 3743746 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like here we go:

1: Farmaco [Sci]. 1986 Jul;41(7):530-8. Links
[Cholinomimetics effects of carnitine on isolated and denervated rat stomach preparations][Article in Italian]
Bettini V, Martino R, Norani M, Ton P, Legrenzi E.
According to various suggestions in the literature of cholinomimetic effects of carnitine on nervous structures, and experimental results of previous work on vascular smooth muscle, we studied the influence of this substance on the rat isolated and denervated stomach responses to acetylcholine (Ach). We found that Ach invariably induces contraction of the preparation, this effect being abolished by means of atropine or prifinium bromide or reduced by means of fendiline or flunarizine. We found also that carnitine invariably enhances the contractile responses of the preparation to Ach, and this effect is not modified by indomethacin or lysine acetylsalicylate, but usually abolished by fendiline and flunarizine. Our opinion is that the potentiation of stomach contractile responses to Ach by carnitine, is not due to prostaglandin mediation but it is due to sensitisation of the muscarinic receptors, which are stimulating contraction (here and in vascular smooth muscle) by means of: facilitation of calcium transit across the cellular membrane; intracellular deposit site release activation.

PMID: 3743746 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Im not very bright with all those words. Only thing i can really decode is the bottom part, which in my terms i think means release of maybe fatty acids being released? idk :blink:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well guys i had a great shoulder workout today, the issue with my endurance is beginning to subside but it wasnt really much of a problem for me. I did 20 mins of cardio on the tread uphill walking. I was so hot n sweaty it was a great feeling! Still sweating for the most part and its about an hour and a half AFTER i left the gym!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didnt get to the gym today as sundays are usualy my rest day for the most part. Today is also my cheat meal/day as well so i ate it up! Back on the grind tomorrow! Im looking so much leaner though its rediculous and im loving it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was busy all day monday so i ate like crap and didnt get to the gym. Ended up going to Disney with the g/f as well.

Day 7: Well today is day 7 and even after drinking a bunch of soda at and on the way to and back from disney im still looking a lot leaner then before i started. Ill get my weight tonight when i hit the gym.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys i weighed in tonight, now granted this is from last night im guessing and maybe holding water from tta and then my full stomach from meals earlier today but i weighed in at 199.6 I still look lean so idk lol.

Back workout was great and i did 35 mins of cardio afterwords. Today i have been clean and drinking plenty of fluids! So this is what im doing

Supps:
Mens Multi: 1x a day
Rebound Reloaded: 2x a day
Activate: 4x a day
DCP: 2pills 3x a day

So far thats what my supp lineup includes, n then of course normal food and whey protein.

Any questions, comments, and/ or suggestions?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting indeed. Can you check bodyfat levels?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK checked my bf% and it says im 12.8% i was right around 14% when i started too mind you.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
how's your sleep on this supp. I just got my sample yesterday in the mail and was wondering how close to bedtime should DCP be taken without affecting sleep.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how's your sleep on this supp. I just got my sample yesterday in the mail and was wondering how close to bedtime should DCP be taken without affecting sleep.

Ive taken it right before ive gone to bed with no problems whatsoever.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do u think this would work with the TRI-LEAN SYSTEM from A.L.R.I. I was thinking about maybe front loading with DCP, take a 2 week break, and finishing out the last 3 weeks with Thyrogen-X...i got a free bottle
I think itd work well. Ive used all of alris cutters so to speak besides lean dreams. Venom and thyrogen being the best for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds good, nice log by the way
Ty sir!

Hit the gym tonight and just couldnt help but weigh myself, 200.1. LOL this is soo weird im looking leaner but still holding steady, BUT, i def wont complain at all. Did about 15 mins high intensity cardio after my chest workout. Chest workout was great, pumps were there, endurance is on the up n up, and im still hot over here like 2 hours later!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love you.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love you.
:lol: No, i love YOU! Thanks for letting my test such a great product!

Ok guys today is Day 9

At 6 caps a day as far as dosage goes. I had to be into work early this morning , put in about a 10 hour day lifting tons of heavy stuff, i was sweating like a pig! Felt great tho, meals before and after work were fine but ate kinda iffy during. I plan on going to the gym tonight and hitting legs. Ill report back when im done working out!

Also vascularity is up. Aggression is fine outside of the gym. Libido is definately up and appetite is controlled. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright so i havnt been eating terrible lately but not great either. Still staying lean which is very very nice. Ill workout tonight and update when i get back from that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here comes the test weekend, eh?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here comes the test weekend, eh?
Oh yea and i have a brunch with the fam on sunday on top of it which i beleive is a buffet. :lol: Im putting DCP to work yo! haha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11

Ok guys i worked out last night, did legs and some cardio after, nothing crazy.

Tonight will be arms and shoulders most likely. Im going to weigh in tonight to see where im at, just outa curiosity. Ill report back later.

Positives:
*Increased sweating
*Fat loss
*Great mood
*No lethargy to speak of
*No cramps for me

Not so positives:
.... still looking for those! hah!
*Only thing that comes to mind is having to drop a deuce after taking a dose! :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great log...I can't wait to see next week's results from you and everyone else.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I weighed in tonight around 198 so ive been staying within a 2lb difference this hole time yet i look leaner so im liking that. Maybe the RR and Activate is keeping me up there but the DCP is just shedding the fat. Idk but im liking it and after xmas im deff. hunkering down on the diet so i cant wait either.

I had a sick workout tonight. My arms felt huge, i was sweating, and it just felt fantastic!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No workout today and no workout tomorrow. Ate like crap today and i will eat like crap tomorrow. But the day after xmas is over its on and its on like donkey kong! Ill be upping my cardio to atleast 30 mins every session instead of atleast 20. Im going to stay clean 6 outa 7 days of the week. And im hoping to keep up my workout intensity!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14:

Ok guys well i ate like crap for the most part on xmas. I worked all day, 12 straight hours so i doubt it hurt me as ive never sweated that much for that long , sustained. Anyways today is the day after and i know i said id get on it but theres so many leftovers and seing as i didnt get to have dinner per say today will be my xmas dinner. I am working out tonight and doing cardio also. Tomorrow will be my official start date to eating clean to finish up this log with hopefully another 2.5% drop in BF!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im getting ready to hit the gym. Im looking leaner now then before, even after i checked my BF levels and after eating like crap. Todays diet hasnt been the best but ive kept all crap to in the morning and have began to eat clean now. Off to the gym i go to do back abs and cardio.

Ill get my weight as today is tuesday and the official way in!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
::: anxiously awaiting weigh in :::

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight: 196.5!

Thats not even on an empty stomach either. I had a great workout tonight though. Strength is staying , intensity is there, and i did 30 mins of stationary bike which was equal to about 8 miles with no problem. I was sweating like a pig too which i like a lot! Off to drink my protein shake!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also one thing to note, ive noticed im holding a tad bit of water from the TTA. Its not a ton but i noticed its some! No biggy as that comes with TTA!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I myself haven't noticed any water retention.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1