DCP for 3clipseGT!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    DCP for 3clipseGT!


    Alright guys got my DCP in today and started it, so far have taken 6 pills and def feel hotter.

    Workout Plan:
    Monday:Back
    Tuesday:Chest
    Wednesday:Legs
    Thursday:Arms
    Friday:Shoulders
    Saturday:Rest
    Sunday: Rest ( Maybe some cardio )

    Cardio will be done after everyworkout session 20-45 mins in duration.

    Diet consists of 5-6 clean meals.

    Foods:
    Chicken
    Lean ground beef
    Tuna
    Eggs
    WW bread or bagels
    Skim milk
    Apples
    Bananas
    Oats
    Steak here n there

    Im also on Rebound Reloaded 2 a day and on Activate 4 a day.

    Definately was hotter and sweat just a tad bit more tonight in the gym.

    I took 3 right before my workout and its definately got TTA in it as that stuff makes my endurance go to ****s!

    Weighed in at: 198.2 Ill weigh in every tuesday night.
    Height is 5'8" bf is probly up to abuot 14% now.

    Thanks nutra!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  2. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,214
    Rep Power
    1599

    Clean eating and cardio thats grounds for disqualification. Just funnin good luck Im curious to see what amazing results you will be having.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    Clean eating and cardio thats grounds for disqualification. Just funnin good luck Im curious to see what amazing results you will be having.
    Hahah well i deff didnt eat clean tonight!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ryano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    657

    What is this DCP?
  5. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by ryano
    What is this DCP?
    Damage Control Protocol put out by dsade and nutraplanet. Dsade has a big thread on it with all the info you could ever want!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Registered User
    ryano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    657

    Yeah I found it thanks
  7. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by ryano
    Yeah I found it thanks
    Yea np man.

    Ok guys day 2. Noticeably hotter then usual but not sweating like crazy yet.

    So far my diet has been not clean but not horrible horrible. Cardio and legs will ensue tonight!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Registered User
    rampage jackson's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,255
    Rep Power
    751

    Im so jealous...hope mine comes soon!
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  9. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Well i nixed the legs portion as 2 sets into my squats my left knee started to seriously hurt so i just did abs n cardio.

    Diet hasnt been the cleanest today but not the worst either, im about to sit down and eat 6 whole eggs before bed but thats it.

    I took a nap today and i sweat my ass off!! I woke up drenched!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Gold Member
    Jason Pegg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Muncie, IN
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    221

    Mmowry is logging this on another forum and he estimated his metabolism to already be up 20%+

    Jason
  11. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Pegg
    Mmowry is logging this on another forum and he estimated his metabolism to already be up 20%+

    Jason

    Im not sure how id go about figuring that out but i havnt been eating the cleanest and i did wake up looking leaner then when i wasnt on DCP. I work all day today so ill report in later tonight ladies n gents!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  12. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Ok guys Day 3 and im not sure if its because ive cleaned up my eating these passed 2 days or what but i was down to 194.3! I was like whoa.

    The g/f also says im looking way leaner since ive started so hey in 3 day i cant complain!

    Today the diet has been clean and i did arms and 15 mins of cardio in the morning and im going back to do abs and another 30 mins or so of cardio in a little bit.

    Ive noticed my arms look a lot leaner as does my chest so thats a good thing. I also sweated my ass off on the cardio machine and my heart rate was definately up. No cramps yet either.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  13. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,214
    Rep Power
    1599

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Im not sure how id go about figuring that out but i havnt been eating the cleanest and i did wake up looking leaner then when i wasnt on DCP. I work all day today so ill report in later tonight ladies n gents!
    I just took my heart rate at rest before DCP and then 1 hr later and my heart rate was up 20% still at rest.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  14. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    I just took my heart rate at rest before DCP and then 1 hr later and my heart rate was up 20% still at rest.

    Aahhh interesting. Nice little guide there! I just got back form the gym, did a couple of sets of abs but they were still sore from the other day so i cut it short. Did 20 mins of cardio on the eliptical and did 15 this morning so a total of 35. Still feel hot and im sweating still a little. Nothing to crazy though.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Not to get to into detail but is anyone having more uhm... bowel movements then regular? This has picked up a bunch since starting DCP. Its not a problem at all but ive noticed that after taking DCP and then eating, i have to use the bathroom like 20 mins after eating. lol Dsade or anyone know what could cause this? Just curious guys!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,302
    Rep Power
    755325

    Yes, I have noticed...same here.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Yes, I have noticed...same here.
    Alright just makin sure im not the only one!

    Day 4: Just took my DCP RR and activate. Im probly going to hit shoulders today before i head off to work a 10 hour shift. Ill report back after my workout.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  18. Board Supporter
    mpkonig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Port st. Lucie, Florida
    Age
    34
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    2181

    man..this stuff is looking extremely promising...keep up the good work
  19. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    man..this stuff is looking extremely promising...keep up the good work

    Thanks bro, im definately liking this stuff. I remember when dsade said he was going to come out with this and we all kinda put our heads togethor and named some stuff wed like in it, and i knew if it had TTA, RK, and some type of carnitine itd be a bomb product, and the addition of salvia has only made it better. Im looking soooo much leaner its unreal.

    My g/f cant even beleive it.

    Anyways im about to head off to the gym in about 30 mins to do shoulders. My endurance has been a little on the ****ty side with getting winded quicker but TTA has always done that to me and with the way im looking im more then ok with it! I know for a fact ill be ordering more when im done with this trial as ive fallen in love!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,302
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Not to get to into detail but is anyone having more uhm... bowel movements then regular? This has picked up a bunch since starting DCP. Its not a problem at all but ive noticed that after taking DCP and then eating, i have to use the bathroom like 20 mins after eating. lol Dsade or anyone know what could cause this? Just curious guys!
    Looks like here we go:

    1: Farmaco [Sci]. 1986 Jul;41(7):530-8. Links
    [Cholinomimetics effects of carnitine on isolated and denervated rat stomach preparations][Article in Italian]
    Bettini V, Martino R, Norani M, Ton P, Legrenzi E.
    According to various suggestions in the literature of cholinomimetic effects of carnitine on nervous structures, and experimental results of previous work on vascular smooth muscle, we studied the influence of this substance on the rat isolated and denervated stomach responses to acetylcholine (Ach). We found that Ach invariably induces contraction of the preparation, this effect being abolished by means of atropine or prifinium bromide or reduced by means of fendiline or flunarizine. We found also that carnitine invariably enhances the contractile responses of the preparation to Ach, and this effect is not modified by indomethacin or lysine acetylsalicylate, but usually abolished by fendiline and flunarizine. Our opinion is that the potentiation of stomach contractile responses to Ach by carnitine, is not due to prostaglandin mediation but it is due to sensitisation of the muscarinic receptors, which are stimulating contraction (here and in vascular smooth muscle) by means of: facilitation of calcium transit across the cellular membrane; intracellular deposit site release activation.

    PMID: 3743746 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Looks like here we go:

    1: Farmaco [Sci]. 1986 Jul;41(7):530-8. Links
    [Cholinomimetics effects of carnitine on isolated and denervated rat stomach preparations][Article in Italian]
    Bettini V, Martino R, Norani M, Ton P, Legrenzi E.
    According to various suggestions in the literature of cholinomimetic effects of carnitine on nervous structures, and experimental results of previous work on vascular smooth muscle, we studied the influence of this substance on the rat isolated and denervated stomach responses to acetylcholine (Ach). We found that Ach invariably induces contraction of the preparation, this effect being abolished by means of atropine or prifinium bromide or reduced by means of fendiline or flunarizine. We found also that carnitine invariably enhances the contractile responses of the preparation to Ach, and this effect is not modified by indomethacin or lysine acetylsalicylate, but usually abolished by fendiline and flunarizine. Our opinion is that the potentiation of stomach contractile responses to Ach by carnitine, is not due to prostaglandin mediation but it is due to sensitisation of the muscarinic receptors, which are stimulating contraction (here and in vascular smooth muscle) by means of: facilitation of calcium transit across the cellular membrane; intracellular deposit site release activation.

    PMID: 3743746 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

    Im not very bright with all those words. Only thing i can really decode is the bottom part, which in my terms i think means release of maybe fatty acids being released? idk
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  22. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Well guys i had a great shoulder workout today, the issue with my endurance is beginning to subside but it wasnt really much of a problem for me. I did 20 mins of cardio on the tread uphill walking. I was so hot n sweaty it was a great feeling! Still sweating for the most part and its about an hour and a half AFTER i left the gym!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  23. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    I didnt get to the gym today as sundays are usualy my rest day for the most part. Today is also my cheat meal/day as well so i ate it up! Back on the grind tomorrow! Im looking so much leaner though its rediculous and im loving it!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  24. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    I was busy all day monday so i ate like crap and didnt get to the gym. Ended up going to Disney with the g/f as well.

    Day 7: Well today is day 7 and even after drinking a bunch of soda at and on the way to and back from disney im still looking a lot leaner then before i started. Ill get my weight tonight when i hit the gym.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  25. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Ok guys i weighed in tonight, now granted this is from last night im guessing and maybe holding water from tta and then my full stomach from meals earlier today but i weighed in at 199.6 I still look lean so idk lol.

    Back workout was great and i did 35 mins of cardio afterwords. Today i have been clean and drinking plenty of fluids! So this is what im doing

    Supps:
    Mens Multi: 1x a day
    Rebound Reloaded: 2x a day
    Activate: 4x a day
    DCP: 2pills 3x a day

    So far thats what my supp lineup includes, n then of course normal food and whey protein.

    Any questions, comments, and/ or suggestions?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,302
    Rep Power
    755325

    Interesting indeed. Can you check bodyfat levels?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  27. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Interesting indeed. Can you check bodyfat levels?

    Lemme try and find my caliper!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  28. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    OK checked my bf% and it says im 12.8% i was right around 14% when i started too mind you.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  29. Registered User
    bludevil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    NC
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    2743

    how's your sleep on this supp. I just got my sample yesterday in the mail and was wondering how close to bedtime should DCP be taken without affecting sleep.
  30. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by bludevil
    how's your sleep on this supp. I just got my sample yesterday in the mail and was wondering how close to bedtime should DCP be taken without affecting sleep.

    Ive taken it right before ive gone to bed with no problems whatsoever.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hdrol + DCP for recomp?
    By SHSUStudent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 10:44 PM
  2. Levi Reloaded/DCP for "Newbie"?
    By ts8586 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 04:13 PM
  3. Drive and/or DCP for Recomp?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 12:14 AM
  4. Dicana for $19.99...DCP for $26.50
    By thicketman in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 02:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in