DCP for 3clipseGT!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I myself haven't noticed any water retention.

It may just be from how crappy my diet has been the last few days but i always seem to hold a bit of water from TTA. Ill report more on this once i eat clean for a couple of days.

Im also noticing that my love handles seem to be dissapearing on a quicker pace then my lower stomach. My lower stomach has always been a problem for me and i hate it!! Aarrggg lol.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Hey...did you throw your name into the Lipoderm-RK testing?

If you can get down, except for your lower stomach, sounds like the new Lipoderm would be ideal for you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Hey...did you throw your name into the Lipoderm-RK testing?

If you can get down, except for your lower stomach, sounds like the new Lipoderm would be ideal for you.
    Nah i didnt throw my name in there. I figured since i was doing this one i wouldnt be greedy n throw my name in there. lol Thats my biggest problem and always has been. I can get very lean everwhere but just there is a problem for me and i was thinkin to myself that , that would be ideal for me but i didnt throw my name in the hat!

4. but...but...but...

well, you got thrown in anyway.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    but...but...but...

well, you got thrown in anyway.
    I love you! Thanks bro!
    •   

6. No problem. I want to get these out this week.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    No problem. I want to get these out this week.
    Sounds good to me. Just lemme know when you want my addy unless you still have it?

8. Ok guys, diets been great today and im looking super lean outside of that little bottom area thats a problem area. Even my gf said im looking really lean. Tonight is chest and im going to head off to the gym, ill be back later with the updates!

9. Ok guys just got back from the gym. I weighed myself to see if the eating habbits of last night which were clean cept for the first meal of the day and the clean eating so far would maybe reflect on the scale and it did. Im down to 193.7. It also seems to me that the water has left so i was correct in assuming that it WASNT from DCP and it was from eating like crap. My chest workout was great and i did 35 mins of cardio on the tread.

The g/f and some friends wanna go out tonight for dinner which sucks as im just dialing in my new diet but its ok ill get a salad and some water or something. lol

10. Take 4 DCP...and enjoy dinner, dammit.

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Take 4 DCP...and enjoy dinner, dammit.

Yes sir!

12. And order some cheesecake...for me.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    And order some cheesecake...for me.
    Hahah will do bro!

14. Alright guys, DOMS has been killing me! hahah. My legs were still sore from xmas and all the running i did in the restuarant as we were busy, my chest and back as well as shoulders are all still sore but i did legs today. Worked up a nice sweat but i was pressed for time so i wasnt able to do cardio.

Diets been **** the passed 2 days but its not showing any ill effects on body composition but i just wish i didnt have people inviting me places with bad food!! hahah

Ive gotta say tho this is the best cutting supp ive used by far, and ive used clen, T3, and numerous others. Im very impressed. I ordered another bottle along with some other things to keep on runnin once this bottles runs out!

15. Ok guys, todays diet has been good. I tried out Crowlers healthy cheat pancakes i got from nutra ( thanks! ) and they were good!

Im suppeeerr hungry though for some reason.

Tonight is arms night and may do shoulders as well. Im feeling good about the gym so i may extend my workout a tad with cardio at the end.

Ill update after the gym. Ill also take BF measurements as well and see where thats sitting at. Im looking a lot leaner even after eating hooters, n hot dogs, and a soda. haha :bb3:

16. What kind of Hooter's have you been eating? Hmm?

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    What kind of Hooter's have you been eating? Hmm?
    The ones that come in a pair!

Ok guys did arms tonight. Workout was great and did about 25 mins of cardio. Stepped on the scale for ****s and im at 195.7. Checked my BF% and..... its at 12.2%. Im looking super lean and my sides are leaning up nicely. One thing ive noticed though is one side is getting leaner faster then the other. wtf is up with that!?!?!

18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    One thing ive noticed though is one side is getting leaner faster then the other. wtf is up with that!?!?!
    Perfect situation for Lipoderm-RK.

19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Perfect situation for Lipoderm-RK.
    Cant wait to try it out then . Its so irritating because it looks like one side is going well , and i mean the other side is getting leaner just not at the rate of the other side, so its kinda frustrating.

Ok todays diet has been ****, but im not stressing it. Starting tomorrow im pretty sure all the holiday shabang is over. I wont drink as im not a drinker so theres no worries. Ill just keep it clean and watch my fat drop and get lean!

20. Ok guys, im going to head to the gym and do cardio for about 30-45 mins. Diets going to be good today hopefully, if not no biggie. Ill report back later and happy new year everyone!

21. Ok guys just got back from the gym. Did 45 mins of cardio which felt great. Overall things are going good. Im off to eat something now!

22. Quick and dirty.

23. Alright guys i did back today. Had a great workout and only did 12 mins of cardio after. Ate clean for most of the day but had some BK later to offset it. lol damn i needa clean up my diet big time.

Tomorrow ill weigh in since its tuesday and report back then.

24. Sorry for the lack of updates. Hit chest on tuesday and weighed in at 195.3. Havnt checked my BF calipers lately though and diets been kinda rough. I need to buckle down and clean it up though.

Tonight will be arms!

Pros:
    *Awesome fat loss
    *No muscle lost
    *Good energy
    *Controlls hunger

Cons:

25. I had an awesome arm workout tonight. Intensity isnt suffering one bit and either is strength, strength is actually climbing. I saw a friend that i hadnt seen since i was "on" and he commented that everytime he sees me im getting bigger and bigger, so there is definately NO muscle loss whatsoever!

Im lovin this product dsade! I cant wait to try the lipo with rasperry ketones!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hdrol + DCP for recomp?
    By SHSUStudent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 11:44 PM
  2. Levi Reloaded/DCP for "Newbie"?
    By ts8586 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 05:13 PM
  3. Drive and/or DCP for Recomp?