2. And order some cheesecake...for me.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    And order some cheesecake...for me.
    Hahah will do bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

4. Alright guys, DOMS has been killing me! hahah. My legs were still sore from xmas and all the running i did in the restuarant as we were busy, my chest and back as well as shoulders are all still sore but i did legs today. Worked up a nice sweat but i was pressed for time so i wasnt able to do cardio.

Diets been **** the passed 2 days but its not showing any ill effects on body composition but i just wish i didnt have people inviting me places with bad food!! hahah

Ive gotta say tho this is the best cutting supp ive used by far, and ive used clen, T3, and numerous others. Im very impressed. I ordered another bottle along with some other things to keep on runnin once this bottles runs out!

5. Ok guys, todays diet has been good. I tried out Crowlers healthy cheat pancakes i got from nutra ( thanks! ) and they were good!

Im suppeeerr hungry though for some reason.

Tonight is arms night and may do shoulders as well. Im feeling good about the gym so i may extend my workout a tad with cardio at the end.

Ill update after the gym. Ill also take BF measurements as well and see where thats sitting at. Im looking a lot leaner even after eating hooters, n hot dogs, and a soda. haha :bb3:
    •   

6. What kind of Hooter's have you been eating? Hmm?

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    What kind of Hooter's have you been eating? Hmm?
    The ones that come in a pair!

Ok guys did arms tonight. Workout was great and did about 25 mins of cardio. Stepped on the scale for ****s and im at 195.7. Checked my BF% and..... its at 12.2%. Im looking super lean and my sides are leaning up nicely. One thing ive noticed though is one side is getting leaner faster then the other. wtf is up with that!?!?!

8. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    One thing ive noticed though is one side is getting leaner faster then the other. wtf is up with that!?!?!
    Perfect situation for Lipoderm-RK.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Perfect situation for Lipoderm-RK.
    Cant wait to try it out then . Its so irritating because it looks like one side is going well , and i mean the other side is getting leaner just not at the rate of the other side, so its kinda frustrating.

Ok todays diet has been ****, but im not stressing it. Starting tomorrow im pretty sure all the holiday shabang is over. I wont drink as im not a drinker so theres no worries. Ill just keep it clean and watch my fat drop and get lean!

10. Ok guys, im going to head to the gym and do cardio for about 30-45 mins. Diets going to be good today hopefully, if not no biggie. Ill report back later and happy new year everyone!

11. Ok guys just got back from the gym. Did 45 mins of cardio which felt great. Overall things are going good. Im off to eat something now!

12. Quick and dirty.

13. Alright guys i did back today. Had a great workout and only did 12 mins of cardio after. Ate clean for most of the day but had some BK later to offset it. lol damn i needa clean up my diet big time.

Tomorrow ill weigh in since its tuesday and report back then.

14. Sorry for the lack of updates. Hit chest on tuesday and weighed in at 195.3. Havnt checked my BF calipers lately though and diets been kinda rough. I need to buckle down and clean it up though.

Tonight will be arms!

Pros:
    *Awesome fat loss
    *No muscle lost
    *Good energy
    *Controlls hunger

Cons:

15. I had an awesome arm workout tonight. Intensity isnt suffering one bit and either is strength, strength is actually climbing. I saw a friend that i hadnt seen since i was "on" and he commented that everytime he sees me im getting bigger and bigger, so there is definately NO muscle loss whatsoever!

Im lovin this product dsade! I cant wait to try the lipo with rasperry ketones!

16. Just waiting to hear back from the Avant felllers, so we can get these out for testing.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Just waiting to hear back from the Avant felllers, so we can get these out for testing.
    sounds great!

18. Looking great! Are you doing 30-45 min of cardio after every workout? Is that 3-4 times a week?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    Looking great! Are you doing 30-45 min of cardio after every workout? Is that 3-4 times a week?

Most of the time yes. Sometimes only 15 minsutes sometimes 45. Just depends on how i feel and if i have any time contraints. I try to do atleast 30 mins though as the median.

20. Ok guys, works been hella fuggin busy so its been hard to make it to the gym let alone eat anything. I made it to the gym today to do shoulders, felt as strong as ever which surprised me as i was yawning at the gym. Still staying lean but it seems ive gotten stuck so to speak. This is where it gets tricky for me which i hate lol.

Ill update tomorrow before work though.

21. I also had ordered another bottle which ive already got! So i can continue to run this log Dsade if you would like me too and whenever the Lipoderm RK gets here i can either run a seperate log or just turn them both into one, just lmk bro!

22. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    I also had ordered another bottle which ive already got! So i can continue to run this log Dsade if you would like me too and whenever the Lipoderm RK gets here i can either run a seperate log or just turn them both into one, just lmk bro!
    You can keep going with this log. I'm trying to push shipping on the Lipoderm-RK right now.

23. Sorry for the lack of updates. Works been hell and ive been super tired. Still taking the DCP and staying leanER while eating complete ****. Tomorrow im gonna force myself to stay clean.

Im also going to try a new workout routine and i think ima go with glens routine and see how it feels. So ill let yall know how it feels and what my weight is!

24. Ok guys i worked out last night for the first time in probly 4-5 days. I hit up glens routine to see how itd work and its obviously early so no reports on that yet. Weight is hovering around 195. Altho ive eaten like **** i sweat like a pig at work and its strenuous so i didnt expect to put on much. Hell with taking DCP i look like ive leaned up a bit but it could be loss of water from all the sweating im not to sure.

Diets going to hopefully be good today or semi clean anyways. Hittin the gym tonight and will report back later.

25. Looking good. Putting DCP to the HARD test for sure.

26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Looking good. Putting DCP to the HARD test for sure.

Hahaha ive gotta but im lovin it! Keepin me lean while eating what i want! Yaaaaa buddy!

27. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Hahaha ive gotta but im lovin it! Keepin me lean while eating what i want! Yaaaaa buddy!
    You're making me want to pop 4 dcp's and go have some pancakes.

28. Quote Originally Posted by R3d
    You're making me want to pop 4 dcp's and go have some pancakes.

Hahaha , DO IT! Yea yea , DO IT!

29. Mmm...pancakes sounds really good...or maybe some French Toast.

Damn you!!

30. french toast and pancakes stacked high and loaded with real syrup. topped off with some powdered sugar...

perfect.

Maybe this weekend. DCP will save my ass.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hdrol + DCP for recomp?
    By SHSUStudent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 12:44 AM
  2. Levi Reloaded/DCP for "Newbie"?
    By ts8586 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 06:13 PM
  3. Drive and/or DCP for Recomp?
    By strategicmove in forum Supplements