DCP for 3clipseGT!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. How do u think this would work with the TRI-LEAN SYSTEM from A.L.R.I. I was thinking about maybe front loading with DCP, take a 2 week break, and finishing out the last 3 weeks with Thyrogen-X...i got a free bottle

2. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Ive taken it right before ive gone to bed with no problems whatsoever.
    sounds good, nice log by the way
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    How do u think this would work with the TRI-LEAN SYSTEM from A.L.R.I. I was thinking about maybe front loading with DCP, take a 2 week break, and finishing out the last 3 weeks with Thyrogen-X...i got a free bottle
    I think itd work well. Ive used all of alris cutters so to speak besides lean dreams. Venom and thyrogen being the best for me.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

4. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil
    sounds good, nice log by the way
    Ty sir!

Hit the gym tonight and just couldnt help but weigh myself, 200.1. LOL this is soo weird im looking leaner but still holding steady, BUT, i def wont complain at all. Did about 15 mins high intensity cardio after my chest workout. Chest workout was great, pumps were there, endurance is on the up n up, and im still hot over here like 2 hours later!!!

5. I love you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I love you.
    No, i love YOU! Thanks for letting my test such a great product!

Ok guys today is Day 9

At 6 caps a day as far as dosage goes. I had to be into work early this morning , put in about a 10 hour day lifting tons of heavy stuff, i was sweating like a pig! Felt great tho, meals before and after work were fine but ate kinda iffy during. I plan on going to the gym tonight and hitting legs. Ill report back when im done working out!

Also vascularity is up. Aggression is fine outside of the gym. Libido is definately up and appetite is controlled.

7. Alright so i havnt been eating terrible lately but not great either. Still staying lean which is very very nice. Ill workout tonight and update when i get back from that.

8. Here comes the test weekend, eh?

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Here comes the test weekend, eh?
    Oh yea and i have a brunch with the fam on sunday on top of it which i beleive is a buffet. Im putting DCP to work yo! haha

10. Day 11

Ok guys i worked out last night, did legs and some cardio after, nothing crazy.

Tonight will be arms and shoulders most likely. Im going to weigh in tonight to see where im at, just outa curiosity. Ill report back later.

Positives:
    *Increased sweating
    *Fat loss
    *Great mood
    *No lethargy to speak of
    *No cramps for me

Not so positives:
    .... still looking for those! hah!
    *Only thing that comes to mind is having to drop a deuce after taking a dose!

11. Great log...I can't wait to see next week's results from you and everyone else.

12. I weighed in tonight around 198 so ive been staying within a 2lb difference this hole time yet i look leaner so im liking that. Maybe the RR and Activate is keeping me up there but the DCP is just shedding the fat. Idk but im liking it and after xmas im deff. hunkering down on the diet so i cant wait either.

I had a sick workout tonight. My arms felt huge, i was sweating, and it just felt fantastic!

13. No workout today and no workout tomorrow. Ate like crap today and i will eat like crap tomorrow. But the day after xmas is over its on and its on like donkey kong! Ill be upping my cardio to atleast 30 mins every session instead of atleast 20. Im going to stay clean 6 outa 7 days of the week. And im hoping to keep up my workout intensity!

14. Day 14:

Ok guys well i ate like crap for the most part on xmas. I worked all day, 12 straight hours so i doubt it hurt me as ive never sweated that much for that long , sustained. Anyways today is the day after and i know i said id get on it but theres so many leftovers and seing as i didnt get to have dinner per say today will be my xmas dinner. I am working out tonight and doing cardio also. Tomorrow will be my official start date to eating clean to finish up this log with hopefully another 2.5% drop in BF!

15. Im getting ready to hit the gym. Im looking leaner now then before, even after i checked my BF levels and after eating like crap. Todays diet hasnt been the best but ive kept all crap to in the morning and have began to eat clean now. Off to the gym i go to do back abs and cardio.

Ill get my weight as today is tuesday and the official way in!

16. ::: anxiously awaiting weigh in :::

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    ::: anxiously awaiting weigh in :::

ditto

18. Weight: 196.5!

Thats not even on an empty stomach either. I had a great workout tonight though. Strength is staying , intensity is there, and i did 30 mins of stationary bike which was equal to about 8 miles with no problem. I was sweating like a pig too which i like a lot! Off to drink my protein shake!

19. Also one thing to note, ive noticed im holding a tad bit of water from the TTA. Its not a ton but i noticed its some! No biggy as that comes with TTA!

20. I myself haven't noticed any water retention.

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I myself haven't noticed any water retention.

It may just be from how crappy my diet has been the last few days but i always seem to hold a bit of water from TTA. Ill report more on this once i eat clean for a couple of days.

Im also noticing that my love handles seem to be dissapearing on a quicker pace then my lower stomach. My lower stomach has always been a problem for me and i hate it!! Aarrggg lol.

22. Hey...did you throw your name into the Lipoderm-RK testing?

If you can get down, except for your lower stomach, sounds like the new Lipoderm would be ideal for you.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Hey...did you throw your name into the Lipoderm-RK testing?

If you can get down, except for your lower stomach, sounds like the new Lipoderm would be ideal for you.
    Nah i didnt throw my name in there. I figured since i was doing this one i wouldnt be greedy n throw my name in there. lol Thats my biggest problem and always has been. I can get very lean everwhere but just there is a problem for me and i was thinkin to myself that , that would be ideal for me but i didnt throw my name in the hat!

24. but...but...but...

well, you got thrown in anyway.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    but...but...but...

well, you got thrown in anyway.
    I love you! Thanks bro!

26. No problem. I want to get these out this week.

27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    No problem. I want to get these out this week.
    Sounds good to me. Just lemme know when you want my addy unless you still have it?

28. Ok guys, diets been great today and im looking super lean outside of that little bottom area thats a problem area. Even my gf said im looking really lean. Tonight is chest and im going to head off to the gym, ill be back later with the updates!

29. Ok guys just got back from the gym. I weighed myself to see if the eating habbits of last night which were clean cept for the first meal of the day and the clean eating so far would maybe reflect on the scale and it did. Im down to 193.7. It also seems to me that the water has left so i was correct in assuming that it WASNT from DCP and it was from eating like crap. My chest workout was great and i did 35 mins of cardio on the tread.

The g/f and some friends wanna go out tonight for dinner which sucks as im just dialing in my new diet but its ok ill get a salad and some water or something. lol

30. Take 4 DCP...and enjoy dinner, dammit.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hdrol + DCP for recomp?
    By SHSUStudent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 12:44 AM
  2. Levi Reloaded/DCP for "Newbie"?
    By ts8586 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 06:13 PM