!!!1st Damage Control Protocol Log!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine in the mail and popped 3 pills, nice and small and a darkish color. What is in it that makes it a darkish color? Will be updating this log frequently.

Here's my current relevant stats:

Weight- 219.4 lb in the am
body fat %- 16.1% yea I know gained alot of fat in the last few months because of full time school and work, stress stress stress! But school is out and I am ready to hit it hard again with my diet and exercise.

Wish me good luck!

BTW- Dsade you did not need to send me ANOTHER nude photo of you and stryder holding hands. I think one is enough man. But thanks for the free bag of pubic shavings that came along with it!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys about not getting on yesterday, my power was shut off at home because our bill was not paid in time. Anyways I'm back and here's my update for everyone on yesterday and today.

Day 2:

Took my first 3 pills upon waking up and waited 30 minutes to eat. Nothing special during those 30 minutes, however, about 30 minutes after eating I began to sweat profusly again. I had 2 pancakes with butter and syrup, egg omlette, and a scoop of protein. The next 3 pills were at night and again, I ate a ton! Had 5 slices of pepperoni pizza and a glass of milk. 30 minutes later, I was drenched in sweat again and had to change my shirt. My girlfriend says that she wakes up in the middle of the night and has to sleep on the couch because my bed is soaking wet and she does not like it, nor the smell.

Day 3:

I decided to eat right today, it's my last day of finals and I want to have the right calories in me so I function right. I noticed that today I have not sweat as much as I do when I eat crap. I am little warmer, but not much, feeling good actually, lot's of energy. I think this stuff works best when you load the calories up. I can't wait to see how it goes this weekend, moms birthday, so we will be eating at Claim Jumpers, which is probably the highest calorie menu in the world! Off to my last final guys, wish me good luck!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Myth Im on my second day also and had similar results.Its posted in my log.Good luck.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
************************************Weight Update**************************************

Day 4:

Unbefrickingleievable!! My weight is actually down when I wake up in the am. I am down to 218.8lb!!! WOW, I was expecting it to go up at least a little, or at the very least stay the same, but no, it is down! I am stoked, all that sweating was worth it!

Other things I am noticeing now:

-Cramps in my triceps. I had cramps with Melting Point, but never in my triceps. The cramps are not bad at all, just a short pain that isn't anything close to the paralyzing MP cramps.
-I am experiencing low back pain, kind of like a pump, but more of a pain if you know what I mean. Nothing seriouse, just noticable.
-Body temperature is still up, in fact I took it this morning and I am at 99.1 F, and I am ussually around 97.5 in the am. I have not taken my temp after a meal yet, but I am sure it is higher than that, especially when its a high cal meal, because I am soaking wet.
-One last thing is that I am not tired at all like I ussually am with MP, I actually feel good, and DCP is without stims! TTA makes me sluggish all day, and HUNGRY, but I am not as hungry and get full quicker, still finish everything on my plate though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*************************************Weight Update*************************************

Day 4: Unbefrickingleievable!! My weight is actually down when I wake up in the am. I am down to 218.8lb!!! WOW, I was expecting it to go up at least a little, or at the very least stay the same, but no, it is down! I am stoked, all that sweating was worth it!

Other things I am noticeing now:
-Cramps in my triceps. I had cramps with Melting Point, but never in my triceps. The cramps are not bad at all, just a short pain that isn't anything close to the paralyzing MP cramps.
-I am experiencing low back pain, kind of like a pump, but more of a pain if you know what I mean. Nothing seriouse, just noticable.
-Body temperature is still up, in fact I took it this morning and I am at 99.1 F, and I am ussually around 97.5 in the am. I have not taken my temp after a meal yet, but I am sure it is higher than that, especially when its a high cal meal, because I am soaking wet.
-One last thing is that I am not tired at all like I ussually am with MP, I actually feel good, and DCP is without stims! TTA makes me sluggish all day, and HUNGRY, but I am not as hungry and get full quicker, still finish everything on my plate though.
How's your water intake??

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Water intake is high, 2 gallons a day. The sides aren't bad at all, it is definetly worth it! MMM Claim Jumpers last night, 6 layer chocolate cake!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day5: Claim Jumpers last night, mmmmmm. 6 Layer Chocolate Cake! Again I felt hot after eating there, but also again I was feeling fuller than ussual and could not finish my plate or my dessert. I could normally eat an entire entree and still be able to eat the entire 6 Layer Chocolate Cake. Dsade, any guesses as to why I am now feeling fuller sooner and actually having less cravings for junk?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day5:

Claim Jumpers last night, mmmmmm. 6 Layer Chocolate Cake! Again I felt hot after eating there, but also again I was feeling fuller than ussual and could not finish my plate or my dessert. I could normally eat an entire entree and still be able to eat the entire 6 Layer Chocolate Cake. Dsade, any guesses as to why I am now feeling fuller sooner and actually having less cravings for junk?

Update:

It's now nighttime and I really do not feel like eating at all. I have taken glucomannon, fiber supps, and Hoodia, none of them come close to the feeling of fullness I am experiencing now, my appetite is non exsistant. The sweats are also going away since I can barley eat anything, but the temp is still up slightly. I might go from 6 caps a day to 4 because not eating is also detrimental to your metabolism, hopefully I will have a little bit of my appetite back. Anyone else experiencing this?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day6:

I can barely get myself to eat. I want to cheat, but I can't! I am down sizing my dosdage from 6 to 4, so far today I have taken my 2 and don't feel as full as I was, but still pretty damn full. I was also wondering if it builds up in your system and that's why all the sudden I went from gorging like a mad man to not eating at all. I'll check back in tonight to report how the lowered dosage feels.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8:

Well today is the start of week 2 and I am down to 218.1lb! I have had ausome results thus far, and even though it's only been just a week, my gf says she has noticed that I am a little bit leaner. She asked if I was taking anything illegal because she can't figure out how I am looking slightly leaner yet eating like crap. I told her nothing illegal, now she wants some! I have switched from 6 pills/day down to 4, as the side affect of not being able to eat at all was pretty strong and that defeated the purpose of using this stuff. 4 seems to be my lucky number with DCP, everyone is different so you just have to test it out yourself to find your number. So after one week here's the good and/or bad:

The Good

-Down a full pound! And I am eating really bad!
-Appetite is to a nill
-Desire to work out has gone up
-Energy is pretty steady and, not lethargic like from TTA alone
-Libido has not got down

The Bad

-This is only slight, but I had small low back pumps at 6 pills/day. Since decreasing to 4 they are gone.
-Appetite was completly shut off and I despised the thought of food at 6 pills/day. Since swithcing to 4/day, my appetite is at a comfortable level to diet, just enough to let me eat what I need to and then get full.

Ratings

Fat Loss- So far 10/10
Damage Control-10/10! Eating like crap, losing fat!
Energy-7/10 this is not a stim at all, just keeps you normal while on TTA
Appetite Suppression-10/10- Nothing compares to this, NOTHING.
Mood Enhancer-7/10
Side Effects- 8/10

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10:

Well, last night I went to the movies and ordered a large popcorn and brought in a mini loaf of bananna nut bread for dessert. I felt so sick after eating both of them because I was super full and I could feel the oil leaking out of my skin. I thought for sure that I was going to be heavier in the morning, but I was wrong. I seem to be a tad bit leaner in my abs, and my weight was only up by .3 of a pound. I have noticed also that after about day 4 I have been taking more frequent and extreme craps. By extreme I mean they are huge and never ending. It's like I am emptying out everything I ate, gross but cool. There also are some globules of clear fat that come out, I think this is excess fat, kinda reminds me of the chitosan days. So far I am loving this product, it's an endomorphs dream!

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
man....sounds like Dsade has got a A+++ supp on his hands here.....

keep up the good work man......

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8: Well, last night I went to the movies and ordered a large popcorn and brought in a mini loaf of bananna nut bread for dessert. I felt so sick after eating both of them because I was super full and I could feel the oil leaking out of my skin. I thought for sure that I was going to be heavier in the morning, but I was wrong. I seem to be a tad bit leaner in my abs, and my weight was only up by .3 of a pound. I have noticed also that after about day 4 I have been taking more frequent and extreme ****s. By extreme I mean they are huge and never ending. It's like I am emptying out everything I ate, gross but cool. There also are some globules of clear fat that come out, I think this is excess fat, kinda reminds me of the chitosan days. So far I am loving this product, it's an endomorphs dream!
gross...that's a lot of oil and fat.

I get the same thing if I overdo the fat intake..but it just kind of makes more real how MUCH fat you are ingesting, and where it actually ends up if not excreted or burned up.

Great job on the log.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12:

Still going strong here, home for the Xmas break and treating myself to all the goodies that come along with the season. I have eaten ALOT more than I was already eating the past week, mainly because it's the last few days before Xmas and I want to enjoy ever bit of it. With the added calories that I have taken on, I have managed to only put on 1/2 a pound over the last 3 days, which is great considering my foods are pizza, burgers & fries, ice cream (coldstone, mmmmmm...), burritos & chips, cookies, cake, and candy. If I wasn't using DCP, I know for sure I would be up at least 10 pounds, as I am an endomorph and just looking at crap food adds weight for me. After Xmas I start my cutting routine, which I will be able to observe the fat loss aspects of DCP! So far so good Dsade! BTW, the sweats are gone now, but it is alot colder up here.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 18:

I weighed myself today in the a.m. and I was 216.1 lbs. So that makes it just over 3 lbs that I have lost since starting DCP, and this was with eating whatever I wanted and no exercise whatsoever. Even though I was sick, I still ate, but healthy because I didn't want to get any sicker as the combo of alcohol, raw eggs, unhealthy food, and no exercise is probably what did me in. Soon as my girlfriend gets back from Florida I will post the before pictures and the after pictures so far (she took the camera with her). She will be back on Tuesday of next week, so I'll post them then. Sorry guys, no head shots, just body, gotta pay to see my sexy face! Dsade you can email me for the full shot though if you want lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 18:

Dsade you can email me for the full shot though if you want lol
Can you mail them to me instead....laminated?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, express same day air to your house how bout that!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 25:

Update guys!!! Since switching over to eating right and working out again, I have noticed less sweats, but I am also getting much leaner! I am down to 214.7 lbs now. My energy seems to have fallen off the charts now, most likely due to the fact that I have increased my energy expenditure while decreasing my food consumption. I do not mind though, as long as the fat is melting away, then this is worth it. This should have been the original Melting Point formula that wa supposed to be the closest thing to DNP.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 30:

Just weighed myself this morning and I am down to 211.2! I am dropping fat every time I look in the mirror it seems, and now that my diet and exercise is on key it's going by very easy.

Question though Dsade, will I look even leaner once I am finished, or does DCP not make you hold water?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Update!!!!
I am done with my DCP trial now, time to go buy some more now! This was the best damage control product I have ever used, and I would have to say the best fat burner I have ever used as well. I would have to compare it to UCP-1 or any of those other Usnic Acid products out there in terms of effectiveness. However, the sides were pretty much non exsistant, as I consider sweats and great sign of effectiveness, not a side. My final weight is down to 208.3lbs, and it has been mostly fat, if not completlely! Pictures will be up by the end of the week so I guess there will be a picture update, lol.

The Good

-Lost 11.1 pounds in 4.5 weeks, and the first 2.5 of those were eating complete junk!
-Appetite was completly shut off and I despised the thought of food at 6 pills/day. Switched to 4/day and my appetite was at a comfortable level to diet, just enough to let me eat what I need to and then get full.
-Desire to work out went up
-Energy was pretty steady and, not lethargic like from TTA alone
-Libido actually ended up going higher towards the final week. Felt great and I was wanting it 3 times or more a day!

The Bad

-Low Back pumps in the begining, but went away fast.
-Seriouse sweats. For me it wasn't a bad thing, but for others it may be.

Ratings

Fat Loss- 10/10 Overall
Damage Control-10/10! Ate crap in the begining, lost fat!
Energy-7/10 this is not a stim at all, just keeps you normal while on TTA
Appetite Suppression-10/10- Nothing compares to this, NOTHING.
Mood Enhancer-7/10
Side Effects- 9/10 hardly any at all

Overall Effectiveness- 10/10 I couldn't have asked for a better supp. Thanks Dsade for letting me try this out, I am a lifer now as this will always be in my supp closet. When the Metabolic Rebirth comes out, let me know, I will combine that with DCP and the targex that I am logging if you want, I would love to add that to the stack!

Pets

Awards
Hi I am new on this site also and I am trying to find out some information on DCP also I have been able to find all kinds of things except for where I can find it does anybody have a link to that or to the liquid Albuterol. I was put on the prescription one by my doctor but it does not seem to do any good if anyone could help I really appreciate it thank you

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, an 11.5 year bump.

DCP has been at the top of the non-stim fat burner list every year since 2006.

I was waiting for a new special form of Capsaicin for the next run, but this being top fat burner season I'm losing out on too many sales, so I'm going to run it the same as last run. Besides, whether it's fish oil or something like Prilosec, everyone has their own special way to take it to avoid the heartburn.

Pets

Awards
I thank you for your reply but it still does not tell me where I can get this stuff up my weight is affecting my health and I'm trying real hard to find something that will work for it if you have a link in order to find this stuff could you please send it to me thank you

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thank you for your reply but it still does not tell me where I can get this stuff up my weight is affecting my health and I'm trying real hard to find something that will work for it if you have a link in order to find this stuff could you please send it to me thank you
If you weight is affecting your health that bad you need to reevaluate diet and exercise. While DCP is a great product, it is still just a supplement. It's not a magic pill. I'm not being critical, I have struggled on and off with weight issues my whole life. It all has to start with diet/nutrition.

Pets

Awards
Thank you for your reply but I have had two severe major foot surgeries in the last 2 years plus two other surgeries besides until Physical Therapy clothes me I cannot exercise that is what his put the weight on I tried to do what I can but sometimes it is not enough my doctor has put me on Albuterol and I understand prescription ones do not work I do not know where to get the other stuff I read a lot on DCP they say it helps so that's why I'm looking for it I found it on Amazon but they are out I've been into the form to supplements and although is our reviews it does still not tell me where to get it at thanks for your reply

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your reply but I have had two severe major foot surgeries in the last 2 years plus two other surgeries besides until Physical Therapy clothes me I cannot exercise that is what his put the weight on I tried to do what I can but sometimes it is not enough my doctor has put me on Albuterol and I understand prescription ones do not work I do not know where to get the other stuff I read a lot on DCP they say it helps so that's why I'm looking for it I found it on Amazon but they are out I've been into the form to supplements and although is our reviews it does still not tell me where to get it at thanks for your reply
I think DCP is sold out in most stores. MidwestBeast might have a timetable for restock.

Sorry to hear about the surgeries and therapy. Diet and nutrition is separate from exercise though. Lots of good articles on here.

chris.patron

Awards
I think DCP is sold out in most stores. MidwestBeast might have a timetable for restock.

Sorry to hear about the surgeries and therapy. Diet and nutrition is separate from exercise though. Lots of good articles on here.
What is dcp? Do you mean DNP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is dcp? Do you mean DNP?
No, this is one of the first reviews for one of my first solo products called DCP (Damage Control Protocol). We're now in the 4th iteration and it's available through my webstore (https://evolutionarymuse.com) though this last batch sold out almost immediately. I'm working on getting another batch done ASAP.