Mass FX / X-Factor Log. Tune in!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys - I will be starting this stack tomorrow (seeing that my Mass FX comes in then). I am really looking foreward to seeing the results I get from this. I have very high expectations - seeing as Mass FX is made by AE (one of the most sound and impressive supp. companies in the industry). My workout routine will be in the 6-10 rep ranges depending on the muscles worked. I just got done with 8 weeks of DC training so I am going to be taking a break and changing up my w/o routine. Other supps I will be on during the stack include:

Green MAG
Axis Labs CEE
Xtend BCAA's
Dymatize Elite Whey
Axis Labs AEE
Reduce XT
MAN Scorch Remix
Diesel Test
Primaforce Lean Green
Multivitamin
Vitamin C

My Caloric Intake while on this stack will be hovering around 3000 - all very very lean. My goal will be to gain around 10 lbs of lean mass.

Weight: 190
Height: 6 ft 2in
Bod fat% (using accu. calipers): 12%
Bod. Type: Mesomorph
Max Bench: 335
Max Deadlift: 425
Max Hack Squat: 865
Max Straight Bar Curl: 165

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to be following this log man. Looks like a good stack, might want to up the cals a bit. Your height and current weight would make it fairly difficult to put on 10lbs of any weight at 3K's a day.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be following this log man. Looks like a good stack, might want to up the cals a bit. Your height and current weight would make it fairly difficult to put on 10lbs of any weight at 3K's a day.
eh...I am trying to find a good balance here - I am trying to realllly cut fat, while at the same time gain as much LEAN muscle mass as possible - so I am gonna start around 3000 +/- a little depending on the day, more plus though. If it's not enough I will up it a bit. We'll see. Hope you guys enjoy this log.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following this! I'm doing an Xfactor @ 1250 for 60 days/FX/HD/Retain cycle at the end of december!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eh...I am trying to find a good balance here - I am trying to realllly cut fat, while at the same time gain as much LEAN muscle mass as possible - so I am gonna start around 3000 +/- a little depending on the day, more plus though. If it's not enough I will up it a bit. We'll see. Hope you guys enjoy this log.
Sounds like you have your stragety down. Finding a balance in your diet is probably one of the more difficult things to do if your not really in-tune with what does what to you. Good luck blackjack, and yeah watch and adjust.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have added Jungle Warfare to my stack for its ai benefits, and also just because it will make this stack that much more bad a$$! ;) - enjoy

J2jud

J2jud

Awards
I like the log your doing man. Very nice. Very interested to see how your stack works out.

sublimejeh: Let us know how that 60 day cycle works for you.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
sublimejeh: Let us know how that 60 day cycle works for you.
Definitely! Ill be running a log starting december 20th!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have added Jungle Warfare to my stack for its ai benefits, and also just because it will make this stack that much more bad a$$! ;) - enjoy
Oh my god! Do you win at blackjack to get all that cash in supp! :jaw: jk

Good luck, I will be watching ;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UH OH! JJ is in the house! lets pack up and go home! ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, its great to see all the interest I will try to make this really fun for you guys....Just a little update - I have bumped my caloric intake up to around 3300...Just want be really detalied so I can give a really accurate representation. Anyways, its looking like the start date is going to be tomorrow - My mass fx, still hasn't come in yet, and my JW will def. be here tomorrow. So I will expect both tomorrow. I am really really excited about this stack and I think I am going to really make some serious gains on this stack!!

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
So u are going to take a proven product like Diesel Test and stack it with Massfx? U will not know which product is giving u results..

Where is the Hyperdrol to go with the Massfx to balance out the estrogen?

Do U mean Rebound XT? Another product that should be used as stand alone

And u are going to use Green Mag with all this>? Another Product that produces great results by itself...

I think u need to put some stuff away in the cupboard.And workout some specific cycles..

Not more is better all at once theory..

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
So u are going to take a proven product like Diesel Test and stack it with Massfx? U will not know which product is giving u results..

Where is the Hyperdrol to go with the Massfx to balance out the estrogen?

Do U mean Rebound XT? Another product that should be used as stand alone

And u are going to use Green Mag with all this>? Another Product that produces great results by itself...

I think u need to put some stuff away in the cupboard.And workout some specific cycles..

Not more is better all at once theory..
Umm..OK?

Anyways, to answer your comments - No I didn't mean rebound thats why I said reduce xt ( a cortisol blocker), and yes I will be on GreenMAG dude, I will always stay on a creatine, I've eliminated Diesel test from the mix, also if you didn't read I am taking JW instead of hyperdrol (not because I don't think hyperdrol is a great product, but bc I've always wanted to try JW and this seemed like a great time to do it) for its ai benefits, as I stated previously. If you don't like the stack I am taking thats OK, don't do it...If you want to use Mass FX as a stand alone...GREAT! Do a log, I believe it would be really great, bc Mass FX seems like an amazing supp. BTW, Necromancer don't feel obligated to reply to this post, I would actually prefer you not to, as this is a log and I would like to keep all posts pertaining to the success of these products ;). Anyways, guys I will be starting today, so I hope you enjoy this log to the utmost and may Mass FX become the next HUGE supp. to sweep the sports nutrition industry. Cheers!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Necro....nice to see ya! :D

BlackJack looks ok in here. The FX is fine with JW and we are actually waiting to see the results of running FX with it.

GreenMag is a phenomenal product and should be a nice compliment to this stack.

This isn't a test log, so he can run the products anyway he wishes. We all know Diesel Test works and he chose not to run it as it is a bit overkill for the stack. We also know that FX, JW and XFactor work.

It looks like sound reasoning to run the FX with an AI and XFactor plus creatine and cortisol reducer. Its not like he is running 5 test boosters. Each product is meant to do different things and should all compliment each other nicely. There should be osme good gains on this stack!

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Word Up Macedaddy :)

Awesome Explanation Blackjack.Thanks!...Just I have some of the products u have and I was not sure how to run them..

I really want to see how MassFx works..And an unbiased Log shall be great to follow.

And u like DC training too.Wicked.....

200 pounds FTW :D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Word Up Macedaddy :)

Awesome Explanation Blackjack.Thanks!...Just I have some of the products u have and I was not sure how to run them..

I really want to see how MassFx works..And an unbiased Log shall be great to follow.

And u like DC training too.Wicked.....

200 pounds FTW :D

Awesome man, Glad we are on the same page -

Anyways guys, I started the stack today, so I won't bore you with all the details of how, I havn't felt anything yet....OBVIOUSLY!

OK - So I worked legs today -

Straight Free Bar Squat (4 sets of 8 reps) weight - 295

Hamstring Curls (3 sets of 10 reps) weight - 110

DB Lunges (3 sets of 10 reps) weight - 50's in each hand

Standing Calf Raises (3 sets of 15 reps) - 60's in each hand

Then I did another workout for my thighs - really hard to explain.

So yeah, was a decent workout and I am really looking foreward to FEELING this Mass FX - I won't be working out tomorrow, as I am going out with my wife. Will update you guys on Saturday and let you know how my workout goes and how I am feeling. Later guys -

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Took everything normal today, I didn't work out, but I did notice that I felt pretty pumped throughout the whole day, like my arms were extremely vascular and really my whole body felt that way, was really awesome - I have never got that without working or anything. This Mass FX is gonna be some really good stuff - I can already tell.....Will update Sat. after workout.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
OK guys, 3rd day on Mass FX and I am really beginning to feel it. I literally feel like I can do anything while I am in the gym, its crazy. So I did back today and started off with Deads and did 4 sets of 8 reps at 375 - at the end of those I felt like I could do so much more it was insane, so I put an extra 75 lbs on there (450) and did it 6 times :jaw: so Yeh needless to say I really hurt my back...lol...so that kinda cut my workout short - but still had plenty of energy to finish off the w/o pretty strong - but I know that why I hurt my back is because you feel sooo strong while your working out and you have sooo much energy, that you feel like you can do more than your body will let you do - so yeh I have to ease into these higher weights a little slower ;)....but, I am stoked and ready for the days to come - I won't be working out tomorrow (Sunday), but will kick it into gear again with chest day on Monday - you guys will definitely want to check that out - chest is what I am the most pumped to do of all the workouts I do - I just might throw up 425 on chest day ;)....but seriously - Take it easy over the weekend and ... GO SAINTS!!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good so far man!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK guys, 3rd day on Mass FX and I am really beginning to feel it. I literally feel like I can do anything while I am in the gym, its crazy. So I did back today and started off with Deads and did 4 sets of 8 reps at 375 - at the end of those I felt like I could do so much more it was insane, so I put an extra 75 lbs on there (450) and did it 6 times :jaw: so Yeh needless to say I really hurt my back...lol...so that kinda cut my workout short - but still had plenty of energy to finish off the w/o pretty strong - but I know that why I hurt my back is because you feel sooo strong while your working out and you have sooo much energy, that you feel like you can do more than your body will let you do - so yeh I have to ease into these higher weights a little slower ;)....but, I am stoked and ready for the days to come - I won't be working out tomorrow (Sunday), but will kick it into gear again with chest day on Monday - you guys will definitely want to check that out - chest is what I am the most pumped to do of all the workouts I do - I just might throw up 425 on chest day ;)....but seriously - Take it easy over the weekend and ... GO SAINTS!!
Yeah, take it easy! realize you ar enot super human like ray sausage! try to stay within your limits! we don't need you hurt and not being able to lift! :bb2:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
OK guys DAY 5 -

I am starting to really feel the effects of this stack, I did chest today, I really noticed more endurance, I did a lot of volume -

Flat BB Bench - 4 sets of 8 reps @ 265
Incline DB Bench - 3 sets of 10 reps w/ 100's
Decline BB Bench - 3 sets of 8 reps @ 245
Smith Fly's - 3 sets of 10 reps at 215
Dips - 2 sets of 8 reps
Pushups - 2 sets till burnout

So needless to say I had a lot of volume today, which isn't normal for me, I could just tell I had a little extra in me today, and could tell my muscles needed more than usual, so I gave it to them. So far only side I have felt is increased acne on my forehead - kinda sux, but I knew it would come, not a biggy though. I haven't had any strength gains yet, but I am only on day 5, I can just tell a huge difference in endurance so far, and intensity. So far I have been very pleased and can't wait to see the end product that I get to present to the beautiful Cancun ;) ...(me and my wifey's honeymoon spot) :bb2:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When you are bed ridden with joint pain, call me Ill help ya with your log :toofunny:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, take it easy! realize you ar enot super human like ray sausage! try to stay within your limits! we don't need you hurt and not being able to lift! :bb2:

:icon_lol: Ray my man Sausage :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE FnF BEHIND THE CURTAIN! :icon_lol:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man! Take a look at my log, we'll be able to compare even though it's not exactly the same ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
K, did shoulders today, and its really late and I am super tired - I will go into more depth tomorrow.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE FnF BEHIND THE CURTAIN! :icon_lol:

No, thats AP hiding behind the curtain ;)

BJ- Im referring to the joint pain you may experience while stacking XF with any other mass building product. I will be following to see how you do. I hope you dont get joint pain though :)

Good luck and stay away from these yummy things ----> :burg:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
No, thats AP hiding behind the curtain ;)

BJ- Im referring to the joint pain you may experience while stacking XF with any other mass building product. I will be following to see how you do. I hope you dont get joint pain though :)

Good luck and stay away from these yummy things ----> :burg:
That is crazy that you say that about the burgers!! I just had one last night (kinda late) for the first time since I started dieting - thanks for stayin on top of me FnF! :sad:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
OK guys, today was arm day...wow! I am really starting to feel this stuff (Mass FX) the X-factor hasn't really kicked in yet, obviously. I was so vascular today in the gym, the pump was the best I have ever felt since I started working out...and I am being totally serious, my arms literally felt like they were going to explode from my skin, awesome, awesome pumps! So anyways, here is my w/o today.

Straight BB curls: 3 sets of 10 reps at 115 lbs - 1RM today at 175!!

Flat Skullcrushers: 4 sets of 10 reps at 95 lbs

DB Preachers: 3 sets of 12 w/ 55lb

Tricep Pressdown: 4 sets (don't remember how much weight (pulleys)

Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps at 55 lbs

Tricep (weighted) Dips: 4 sets of 15

So anyways guys, those weights aren't sky high for me, but they are def. way above average. Great workout all in all, I am definitely publicly recommending Mass FX right now, I have already felt a huge difference and I am only on day 7. wow

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
didn't work out a main muscle group today...did light abs and cardio, just to stay active...didn't have time I am on vacation till Sat. night. Will work out probably Sunday. Will update on Sunday.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a plan

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Awesome so far BlackJack....Enjoying this....hope Xmas does not play havoc with your training....

Should be an increase in protein over 2 days of feasting.

a Big Re Feed...yes

smithsonga

smithsonga

Awards
Great stack...very curious how it rates vs. some of the new JW/BAM logs coming up.

Good luck!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome so far BlackJack....Enjoying this....hope Xmas does not play havoc with your training....

Should be an increase in protein over 2 days of feasting.

a Big Re Feed...yes
Necro, you should get some of that DCP! gonna start my log here soon! Nutraplanet has some!

PEACE! Happy holidays everyone! (what ever you celebrate, make it happy)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
OK guys it's the day after Christmas and I ended up working out yesterday. I did chest yesterday, and it was a great workout. Tried to change it up a bit.

Incline Smith BB Bench: 225x8-225x8-225x7-205x7

Flat DB bench: 90'sx10 - 90'sx8 - 80'sx10 - 85'sx7

Smith Fly's: forgot weight

Dips: Body weight x18 x14 x 10 x 7

I know this seems like a weird w/o, but I wanted to change it up to kinda shock my muscles. I will be incorporating some super sets and drop sets in the near future. I feel like I have kinda hit some plateau's in my lifts so I need to change things up. If anyone has some thoughts, let me know. Overall, I still feel great in the gym and my w/o's are intense, and my sweating is up - I feel great. Feel free to offer thoughts guys.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like your doing reverse pyramid style w/o's. Start heavy and end light. I like to do that style whenever I feel stagnant on workout's. Try that same method in a sort of TUT-DC style program and it's great. Start heavy, focus on long, grueling eccentric movements(4-5 secs) and balastic style concentrics for the 1st couple of reps. Decrease weight and continue. Works really well for me, probably my fav style to date.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
OK so I worked my back yesterday. It went really good----

Deads: 275x10 - 325x7 - 355x5 - 315x8

Wide Grip Pull-ups: Body Weight x10, x10, x10, x9

Towel Grip Pull ups: Body Weight x8, x7, x6

BB Smith Shrugs: All the weight I could fit on the thing x8, x8, x8

Cable Smith Rows: Don't remember weight.

W/O went really, really well - was really intense and I was very focused and pumped throughout. What has really suprised me about this stack is how much endurance I have had. And with endurance comes more total reps which means more hypertrophy and weight lifted, which equals MORE MUSCLE!!! So yeah I am enjoying this stack and I think the best is yet to come. Hope you guys are enjoying.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BJ, are you listening, now?

LOL!

Can i get a "I TOLD YA SO!" :dance:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey blackjack ! Did you know we have HOT women at the AB forum? You are really missing out dude!!!!!!! You should stop by and say HI sometime :)

How's the joints so far? We have an interesting thread over there about XF too, even I was surprised to see what a few had to say about it.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think that is against the rules!

:icon_lol: