Havoc...in on the action!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Well, here it is mid February. I weigh about 5 pounds less since ended my log (187).

I have been off creatine, JW, basically all supps save for occasional protein powder & multi vit.

My body sort of reacted to a lay-off as i think I was a bit over trained a few weeks ago. I went through a down phase and in doing so lost some weight and strength.

I'm sure everyone here goes through this at one time or another. Old timers like me realize this is part of the game. The ol' bod just wants to rest in the hanger.

I've gotten some spark back this week. I'm for seeing a 17 day cycle (finish my bottle of havoc) come 1st of March.

That may seem a bit soon, yet I figure it is justified do to my short cycle regimn.

Anyway, I needed to check in. Stay strong, bros!

2. MS - are you saying you have not been getting enough protein (you say occasional protein powder)? That would definitely cause you to lose a lot of muscle.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. I'm getting enough protein. The meals I eat are usually packed with protein. Hence the occasional protein powder.

There may have been a few days there i did not get enough. I figure such would be negligiable, agree?

4. Quote Originally Posted by MaximumSecurity View Post
    I'm getting enough protein. The meals I eat are usually packed with protein. Hence the occasional protein powder.

There may have been a few days there i did not get enough. I figure such would be negligiable, agree?
    Agreed. I think downtime is very important, indeed. Sparking everything back to life should get you right back to where you were before.

Keep us updated.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

Similar Forum Threads

1. So who got in on the new creatine patch???
    By SuppJunkie in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 11:22 AM
  2. Fill me in on the needtwo new write up of mdxt
    By ZamaMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:28 PM
  3. Is Havoc hard on the liver?
    By rmani in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 05:37 AM
  4. Havoc restock on the way.
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 03:42 PM
  5. Sam, I hope NP gets in on the 1st batch!
    By BKneller in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 03:35 PM