Havoc...in on the action!
- 02-21-2007, 07:13 AM
Well, here it is mid February. I weigh about 5 pounds less since ended my log (187).
I have been off creatine, JW, basically all supps save for occasional protein powder & multi vit.
My body sort of reacted to a lay-off as i think I was a bit over trained a few weeks ago. I went through a down phase and in doing so lost some weight and strength.
I'm sure everyone here goes through this at one time or another. Old timers like me realize this is part of the game. The ol' bod just wants to rest in the hanger.
I've gotten some spark back this week. I'm for seeing a 17 day cycle (finish my bottle of havoc) come 1st of March.
That may seem a bit soon, yet I figure it is justified do to my short cycle regimn.
Anyway, I needed to check in. Stay strong, bros!
- 02-21-2007, 07:21 AM
MS - are you saying you have not been getting enough protein (you say occasional protein powder)? That would definitely cause you to lose a lot of muscle.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
02-21-2007, 07:42 AM
I'm getting enough protein. The meals I eat are usually packed with protein. Hence the occasional protein powder.
There may have been a few days there i did not get enough. I figure such would be negligiable, agree?
02-21-2007, 07:55 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MorningMetal in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2012, 08:24 PM
- By ZamaMan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-03-2011, 04:28 PM
- By rmani in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2009, 04:37 AM
- By dsade in forum NutraplanetReplies: 17Last Post: 05-28-2008, 02:42 PM
- By BKneller in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2006, 02:35 PM