sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
A Christmass cycle of Xmass and PP

Weeks 1-5
80mg Xmass
20mg Phera plex

Maybe bump the phera to 30mg in I feel I need to go up week 3 or 4.

I will begin this cycle on December 18th. I began preloading my support supps this week and will run the through post cycle therapy. These include:

niacin 500mg, red rice yeast 1200mg, coq10 100mg, multivitamin, b6, milk thistle 2000mg, nac 600mg, R-ala 200mg, hawthorn 1600mg
multi
Taurine 5 grams ED

post cycle therapy

post cycle therapy week 1 nolva 40mg DHEA 200MG, ADT 25 ED
post cycle therapy week 2 nolva 40mg DHEA 200mg, ADT50 ED
post cycle therapy week 3 nolva 20mg Dhea 100mg, ADT 50 ED
post cycle therapy week 4 nolva 20mg Dhea 100mg, ADT 75 ED

I have cabergoline and additional nolva for prn use if the need arises

Current stats: 36 years old
250lbs @ 6'2"
BF~13%
years in the gym = Reagan was starting his second term as president

My last cycle was June and was this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/42959-summer-cut-ideas.html

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it worth logging? Of course, it's always worth logging...Even if you were the only one looking at it, it would still be worth it.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
A Christmass cycle of Xmass and PP

Weeks 1-5
80mg Xmass
20mg Phera plex

Maybe bump the phera to 30mg in I feel I need to go up week 3 or 4.

I will begin this cycle on December 18th. I began preloading my support supps this week and will run the through post cycle therapy. These include:

niacin 500mg, red rice yeast 1200mg, coq10 100mg, multivitamin, b6, milk thistle 2000mg, nac 600mg, R-ala 200mg, hawthorn 1600mg
multi
Taurine 5 grams ED

post cycle therapy

post cycle therapy week 1 nolva 40mg DHEA 200MG, ADT 25 ED
post cycle therapy week 2 nolva 40mg DHEA 200mg, ADT50 ED
post cycle therapy week 3 nolva 20mg Dhea 100mg, ADT 50 ED
post cycle therapy week 4 nolva 20mg Dhea 100mg, ADT 75 ED

I have cabergoline and additional nolva for prn use if the need arises

Current stats: 36 years old
250lbs @ 6'2"
BF~13%
years in the gym = Reagan was starting his second term as president

My last cycle was June and was this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/42959-summer-cut-ideas.html

Yes, worth logging. I'd be interested.

I think your pct is going to leave you with some estrogen rebound however. The inverse relation you're running between the SERM and AI ends with a very high dose of the AI. 75mg of ATD annihilates estrogen levels...and then all of a sudden you stop using it? If you go very low, your body will naturally bounce back with a very high response. Same thing with going very high, your body will bounce back with a very low response to counteract and balance the issue out before it returns to homeostasis. It's the old saying that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, and that certainly applies to our physiology. And that I believe is what you'll get with ending the pct with an AI at such a high dose...especially with ATD.

My opinion on this is that if you're going to run an AI inversely to a SERM, you'll need to pyramid down that AI just like you pyramided up with it...so in essence you can tac on an extra 3 or 4 weeks of slowly pyramiding down. This will avoid the massive rebound, and is, IMO, the reason why people experienced delayed gyno after a SD cycle...b/c they didn't pyramid down the dose of the AI. They simply stopped the AI at a high dose.

Some may disagree with me and that's fine. But this is just something to consider. If you've done this same pct before without any delayed estrogen rebound problems, then I'd say to use it again.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These two compounds were originally formulated to be ran together, so I think a log would be great.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I will make my best effort at the log.
FYI I have scheduled blood work for the day the cycle starts on the 18th. I won’t start the xmass or phera until after they draw my blood. I’ll post the baseline results for liver panel and will ask my physician if I can add a lipid profile to the lab work as well for baseline purposes.

As for the log it will contain a sample representation of my strength based a sample baseline measure. That is, starting Monday for the week prior to the start of the cycle I will give my weight and reps for the last 2 sets of my first exercise for each muscle group trained. (That way I won’t bore you with my entire program and split) This will also allow for a measure of exercise-to-exercise comparison over time as I tend to increase volume slightly when on. By using the last 2 sets of the first exercise that should allow for a consistent comparative measure of progress.

I will also give a brief description of diet.

Lastly I will give my impressions of these compounds effect on my training, recovery, appetite, body composition, energy, sleep, etc.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Yes, worth logging. I'd be interested.

I think your post cycle therapy is going to leave you with some estrogen rebound however. The inverse relation you're running between the SERM and AI ends with a very high dose of the AI. 75mg of ATD annihilates estrogen levels...and then all of a sudden you stop using it? If you go very low, your body will naturally bounce back with a very high response. Same thing with going very high, your body will bounce back with a very low response to counteract and balance the issue out before it returns to homeostasis. It's the old saying that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, and that certainly applies to our physiology. And that I believe is what you'll get with ending the post cycle therapy with an AI at such a high dose...especially with ATD.

My opinion on this is that if you're going to run an AI inversely to a SERM, you'll need to pyramid down that AI just like you pyramided up with it...so in essence you can tac on an extra 3 or 4 weeks of slowly pyramiding down. This will avoid the massive rebound, and is, IMO, the reason why people experienced delayed gyno after a superdrol cycle...b/c they didn't pyramid down the dose of the AI. They simply stopped the AI at a high dose.

Some may disagree with me and that's fine. But this is just something to consider. If you've done this same post cycle therapy before without any delayed estrogen rebound problems, then I'd say to use it again.
I understand your logic, and to a degree it makes sense. Would another viable option be running a lower dose serm extended into post cycle therapy 2 weeks or so after the AI is discontinued? Say 10mg of nolva or 25mg of clomid? This would keep any estrogen from binding to the receptor to a degree to reduce the rebound effect or preventing delayed gyno?

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
I understand your logic, and to a degree it makes sense. Would another viable option be running a lower dose serm extended into post cycle therapy 2 weeks or so after the AI is discontinued? Say 10mg of nolva or 25mg of clomid? This would keep any estrogen from binding to the receptor to a degree to reduce the rebound effect or preventing delayed gyno?
Sounds viable to me if I understand you correctly. So you're talking about running a SERM for 4 weeks inverse to an AI, and then extending the pct an additional 2 weeks (6 total), and those additional 2 weeks will consist of a lower dose SERM?

I simply like the idea of running "pct" type products after post cycle therapy (jungle warfare, hyperdrol, rebound reloaded, mass fx, etc) to keep natural test levels elevated...sort of as a bridge between cycles.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i'd subscribe

i grabbed enough GL for a few various cycles...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Um yeah, me too...enough for a few
STX--->:ntome:

This stack sounds great for size, so I'll be watching.

RancidLunchmeat

Awards
What brand Phera-plex are you using? It's not an actual bottle of old pheraplex is it?

Are you essentially planning a stack of E-Max and Max LMG?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm talking about Generic Labz Pheramax (aka Pheramone X) and Xmass. These are clones of the supps that you mentioned, but at 15mg and 40mg instead 10mg and 25mg. Hmm, PP and Xmass might not bloat as much as the Emax and Xmass...:twisted: <Looks through stash and grins>

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What brand Phera-plex are you using? It's not an actual bottle of old pheraplex is it?

Are you essentially planning a stack of E-Max and Max LMG?
Kinda.
Minus the 3-ene that is in Ergo. Ergo was ment to be stacked with X-mass, for anabolic purposes, and to avoid the lack of libedo that LMG/X-mass tend to give.

Side note: So, anabolicly, it's better (supposedly) to use the Phera, since you get more 2-ene. It should be more anabolic then the original Ergo/LMG combo, however, I dont beleive that PP will be enough to keep away that curious dry feeling below the waist...
however, I AM interested, and wish ya best of luck!!
(Im planning on a "super-Ergo" cycle in the future, Ergo+PP, might add LMG,... still formulating.)
Subscribed :thumbsup:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
FYI- I ran this stack at 30 mg and 80 mg but with the Pheramax instead of Plex and got very bloated, but had great results otherwise. I think I tend to bloat more than the average person, so don't let it scare you, just throwing it out there

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, so much for my theory! Thanks for the feedback.

RancidLunchmeat

Awards
Well, Sweet said he was going to run PP in sets of 10mg, which is why I'm curious.

The original PP was 10mg, but Phera-max (for example) is 15. If he's planning on 10mg doses, is he splitting and recapping or is he using a different product? Isn't Phermone-X 15mg doses as well?

I know that many of these products are similar, but they certainly aren't all the same. I guess if Sweet could give us the actual product names, it would remove any confusion.

Stx- I've never actually seen Phermone-X available for sale anywhere, ever. Only Phera-max. Odd.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Yes my PP is the original AX Phera Plex with 2ene isomers only.

The log will start Monday which will actually be one week prior to the actual start of me ingesting the PP and xmass just to establish for baseline strength and stamina by indicating the 2 set guideline indicated in my post above.
I will have pre and post blood work done as well which I will post.

On side not how would I go about changing the title of thread to include something like "my Phera Plex xmass cycle log" ?
And should I leave it here in G labs forum or have it moved to the cycle logs forum? Maybe a mod can help me with this.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
:twisted: <Looks through stash and grins>
Speaking of stash I am crazy like that too. I had to actually take out my box-o-designersteroids/old school phs and look at it long and hard to stop me from ordering some Havoc. I have way too much now. I have to start using some of this stuff.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I messed up my back and have decided to go the route of products like Powerfull, Activate, CEE, BCAAs, FOOD etc...I just don't feel like having to go through pct from a cycle that in which I might re-injure myself...but the stash is tempting.

Good luck on your cycle and post a link on this thread to your log once you start it....plz!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of stash I am crazy like that too. I had to actually take out my box-o-designersteroids/old school phs and look at it long and hard to stop me from ordering some Havoc. I have way too much now. I have to start using some of this stuff.
-sigh- I know, .. I know...

OH- to change the thread title, open your first post, there will be an EDIT option.
I beleive you can literally just type in a new title.
As far as moving this,.. a mod might need to help.
Either way, you can play with the editing features.
You can always log it in another thread, and put a link in this one to the new one (copy and past the web address from this page into the post of the new thread).
Just tring to help...:afro:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
me too bro, i gotta enough to bulk up half of india but f*ck it! i'm gonna get me some havoc anyway, offload some of my other stash to some of my gym buds!

cdawg123

Awards
looks good, i had great results with phera, this should be an interesting cycle.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I will be utilizing the following template for my log starting today. This will allow for consistency of information over the course of the cycle and log, as well as simplifying the ease of use for the reader as well as for me in entering information consistently and on a regular basis.

Day on cycle: baseline day 1 cycle starts in 6 days

Dosage: Nothing yet, will start with 20mg AX Phera Plex and 80mg G-Labs Xmass on 12/18/06

Ancillaries: niacin 500mg, red rice yeast 1200mg, coq10 100mg, multivitamin, b6, milk thistle 2000mg, nac 600mg, R-ala 200mg, hawthorn 1600mg
multi, Taurine 5 grams ED

Diet: so far today 2 cups steel cut oats with skim and splenda, 2 scoops cytosport whey with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, 2 ounces dry roasted almonds, 4 oz roasted chicken breast on whole wheat, 3 ounces turkey breast on whole wheat with 2 slices provolone, 20oz water, 8oz plain yogurt with ½ cup golean crunch, PWO shake 2 scoops cytosport whey with water and ice, 2 large chiken breast baked with vegatables and pasta with evoo, water, crystal light, 1 oz part skim moz. cheese and 1 oz cashews

Weight @ 6’2”: 248lbs

Muscle Group Trained Today: Shoulders/traps

Last 2 sets of first exercise: shoulder press dumbells 80s X 8, 90s X6

Notable positives:

Notable negatives (including side effects):

General impressions:

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Day on cycle: baseline day 2 cycle starts in 5 days

Dosage: Nothing yet, will start with 20mg AX Phera Plex and 80mg G-Labs Xmass on 12/18/06

Ancillaries: niacin 500mg, red rice yeast 1200mg, coq10 100mg, multivitamin, b6, milk thistle 2000mg, nac 600mg, R-ala 200mg, hawthorn 1600mg

Diet: so far today 2 whole eggs plus 4 additional egg whites, 2 scoops cytosport whey with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, a banana, 2 ounces dry roasted almonds and cashews, natural PB with some strawberry jam on whole wheat (2), 20oz water, 8oz plain yogurt with ½ cup golean crunch, more water, pwo shake 2 scoops cytosport whey water and ice, more eggs 2 whole plus 2 whites, whole wheat toast, baked potatoe, crystal light, water.

Weight @ 6’2”: 248lbs.

Muscle Group Trained Today: arms bicep/tricep/forearms

Last 2 sets of first exercise: seated bicep curl dumbells 40s X 8, (2 sets) Weighted dips +45 lbs X 10 (2 sets), standing hammer curls dumbells 50s X 8 (2 sets)

Notable positives:

General impressions:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey- how about putting your workouts into an excel format so we can see your progress and dont have to look post to post to look for increases.
I can see that the entries in your log look nice and detailed. Just tring to keep it all straight :p
(lol- it can also begraphed out if ya wanted to:)

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
hey- how about putting your workouts into an excel format so we can see your progress and dont have to look post to post to look for increases.
I can see that the entries in your log look nice and detailed. Just tring to keep it all straight :p
(lol- it can also begraphed out if ya wanted to:)
Honestly I am no computer guy by any means. I use a computer every day at work but for me it is limited to outlook, word, internet, and a few specialized programs specific to my career. I have excel but I really have no idea how to use it. I'll do my best to keep details. I could do some sort of progress chart starting with this baseline week and showing progress each week. I plan on keeping the first exercise for each muscle group the same throughout the cycle for comparison purposes, but the rest of my work out varies slightly from time to time. I could chart the progress on this and attach it at the bottom of each post.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could just track that at the bottom of your updates.
It was just a thought.
Even thouhg your keeping excercises the same throughout, Im going to assume the weight you use will increase greatly.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Day on cycle: baseline day 3 cycle starts in 4 days

Diet: so far today 1 whole eggs plus 1 additional egg white, whole wheat toast, 1 ounce ff cheese, 2 scoops cytosport whey with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, a banana, 2 ounces dry roasted almonds and cashews, (2) lean pockets, 20oz water, 8oz plain yogurt with ½ cup golean crunch, PWO shake with 2 scoopps cytosport whey, water, ice, more water, crystal light, 3 lean beef soft tacos , brown rice, salad, water.

Muscle Group Trained Today: leg day

Last 2 sets of first exercise: squats 275lbs X 6 (2 sets)

A quick note on my leg work outs- I do higher volume lower weight for legs with very strict form as I find this helps my legs stay a good size with good definition and separation and because I have had some knee surgeries. For example today was 12 sets of squats parallel or better, 2 warm up then 10 work sets reps ranging from 20-6. I also did leg ext. & leg curls, and seated and standing calves raises each exercise at 6 sets. My quads are 26" calves are 17".

Notable positives:

General impressions:

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Day on cycle: baseline day 4 cycle starts in 3 days

Diet: so far today 2 cups steel cut oatmeal with milk and splenda, 2 scoops cytosport whey with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, a banana, 2 ounces dry roasted almonds and cashews, 2 cans tuna on whole wheat, 20oz water, 8oz plain yogurt with ½ cup golean crunch, PWO shake 2 scoops cytosport whey water ice, grilled chicken breast, steamed brocolli, rice, water, crystal light, part skim moz cheese water

Muscle Group Trained Today: chest

Last 2 sets of first exercise: inclide press dumbells 100s X 8 (2 sets)

Notable positives:

General impressions:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the suspense is killing me!! :icon_lol:

Have ya stocked up on Tuna yet?

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
the suspense is killing me!! :icon_lol:

Have ya stocked up on Tuna yet?
Today is the last day of my 5 day split. I'll likely take saturday off and maybe sunday. Bloodwork and physical is scheduled with my doctor monday morning and then I'll start eating the PP/ Xmass along with tuna, eggs, steak, turkey, chicken, salmon, lean pork, lean beef and anything else that once had parents.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Day on cycle: baseline day 5 cycle starts in 2 days

Diet: so far today 1 whole egg plus 2 whites toast, provolone cheese, 2 scoops cytosport whey with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, a banana, grilled chicken sandwich with sweet potato, 20oz water, PWO shake 2 scoops cytosport whey, water, ice, ntipasto salad with basalmic, grilled chiken sub with LT@O, diet coke

Muscle Group Trained Today: back

Last 2 sets of first exercise: pullups last 2 sets 8 and 7 reps with hold at top and pause at bottom.

Notable positives:

General impressions:

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Day on cycle: baseline day 6 cycle starts in 1 days

Diet: so far today 3 whole egg plus 2 whites whole wheat toast, 3 strips bacon, oj. coffee, protein shake 2 scoops cytosport whey with ice and water, chicken, slice of pizza, water, crystal light, prtien shake 2 scoops whey, mixed fruit,

Muscle Group Trained Today: a day of rest

Last 2 sets of first exercise: n/a

Notable positives:

General impressions:

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
This was for Sunday 12/17/06

Day on cycle: baseline day 6 cycle starts in 1 day

Diet: so far today 1 whole egg plus 2 whites toast, provolone cheese, 2 scoops cytosport whey with skim milk, water and ice, coffee,PWO shake 2 scoops cytsport whey ice water, grilled chicken, rice, broccoli, 20oz water, coke 0, rib eye steak, baked potatos (2), cauliflower, water, crystal light,

Muscle Group Trained Today: shoulders

Last 2 sets of first exercise: dumbbell press 80s X 6 (2 sets)

Notable positives:

General impressions:

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Day on cycle: day 1 (starts today)

Dosage: 20mg AX Phera Plex and 80mg G-Labs Xmass

Diet: 3 multigrain pancakes, 2 scoops cytosport whey with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, breakfast burrito, a banana,2 rib eye steak sandwiches on whole wheat (my wife’s leftovers yum yum ;), 1 oz almonds, pwo shake 2 scoops cytosport whey, water , ice, baked chicken breast, vegetables, cornbread dressing, water, crystal light, 2 lean pockets.

Weight @ 6’2”: 248lbs. I'll check weight later at doctor's and also at the gym. I'll indicate the gym weight since i will access to that scale throughout.

Muscle Group Trained Today: arms, biceps, triceps, forearms

Last 2 sets of first exercise: seated dumbell curls 40s X 8 (2 sets, weighted dips + 45lbs 9, 8 reps, serated hammer curls 50s X 8 (2 sets)

Notable positives: blood work today and physical, I will post result when I get them

General impressions: obviously nothing on the compounds yet but the weather was superb today - sunny - breezy and 81 degrees

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Here is some information from my doctor's visit yesterday.

Height 6'2" weigtht 249lbs
Blood pressure 137/74
heart rate 56

Had a liver panel and cholesterol levels done and I will post the results when my doctor faxes them to me later this week.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Day on cycle: day 2

Diet: 3 eggs plus 3 whites whole wheat toast, 2 scoops cytosport whey with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, a banana,2 cans tuna on whole wheat, 8oz yogurt with ½ cup golean crunch, water, PWO shake 2 scoops whey with water ice milk, lean beef tacos, brown rice, vegetables, water, crystal light

Weight @ 6’2”: 249lbs.

Muscle Group Trained Today: legs 275lbs X 6 (2 sets)

Last 2 sets of first exercise: squats 275lbs 2 sets x

Notable positives:

General impressions: nothing yet but another beautiful day in here in paradise. 78 degrees sunny and a slight breeze

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Day on cycle: day 3

Diet: 2 eggs plus 2 whites whole wheat toast, fat free cheese, 2 scoops cytosport whey with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, turkey, broccoli, eggplant water, PWO shake more turkey, baked potatoe, vegetables, natural pb, whole wheat bread, crystal light, water

Muscle Group Trained Today: chest

Last 2 sets of first exercise: incline press dumbells 100lbs X 8
100lbs X 7

Notable positives:

General impressions: feeling more sore than normal today from legs and arms??

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Day on cycle: day 4

Diet: banana, oatmeal, 2 scoops muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, turkey, broccoli, eggplant water, cashews and almonds, crystal light, water, pwo shake 2 scoops cytosport, por tenderloin, rice, vegetables, salad, water, crystal light, lean ground beef, fat free cheese

Last 2 sets of first exercise: pull ups, last 2 sets 9 reps 8 reps (6 sets total)

Notable positives:

General impressions: doms still on the legs today but the joint pain in the knees is gone from yesterday, breezy sunny and 78 here today in South Florida. Looks like no white Christmas for us again this year. :icon_lol:

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subscribed!...looking forward to this one...i have phera-plex but depending on your results, perhaps i'll think about getting some X-mass for future cycles!

HairyLarry35

Awards
Day on cycle: day 4

Diet: banana, oatmeal, 2 scoops muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, turkey, broccoli, eggplant water, cashews and almonds, crystal light, water

Last 2 sets of first exercise: edit later today after the gym

Notable positives:

General impressions: doms still on the legs today but the joint pain in the knees is gone from yesterday, breezy sunny and 78 here today in South Florida. Looks like no white Christmas for us again this year. :icon_lol:
I know you said it is gone now, but if this problem persists, think about adding some cissus. Or even the new SUPER cissus :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work.

HL

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Pre-cycle blood work is in today!!!
Here are the numbers
:

Alkaline phosphates 54 u/l
AST 38 u/l
ALT 46 u/l

CEA 1.2 ng/ml

Ferritin 243 ng/ml

Total Cholesterol 174 mg/dl

HDL 69 mg/dl

LDL 73 mg/dl

Triglycerides 158 mg/dl (This seems a little high over 150 which is desirable)

Chol/HDLC ratio 2.5

LD 170 u/l

Total iron 51 mcg/dl
Iron Binding cap. 310 mcg/dl
%Saturation 16

Glucose 96
Creatinine 1.0
Urea nitrogen (bun) 25
Bun/creatinine ratio 25
Sodium 139
Potassium 3.9
CO2 22
Chloride 106
Calcium 9.3
Total protein 7.3
Albumin 4.8
Globulin 2.5
A/G ratio 1.9
Bilirubin 0.8
B12 389

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Day on cycle: day 5

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, sirloin steak, whole wheat bread, fat free cheese, water, cashews and almonds, crystal light, water, pwo shake, fat free moz. cheese, vegetable pizza crystal light, water

Muscle Group Trained Today: shoulders

Last 2 sets of first exercise: dumbell presses 80s X 8 (2 sets)

Notable positives: feeling slightly more recovered than normal

Notable negatives (including side effects): nothing

General impressions: nothing noteworthy yet

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Happy holidays to all. I will continue to post log updates over the holiday break (for me 2 weeks) although they may not be as regular as they have been.

Don't forget to read my blood work results from before the cycle began which are posted 2 replies above this post.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Day on cycle: day 6

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, 3 whole eggs plus 4 whites, bacon, bagles, milk, crystal light, water, turkey, rice, vegetables, more food later of course

Weight @ 6’2”: 251lbs.

Muscle Group Trained Today: arms

Last 2 sets of first exercise: weighted dips =+ 45lbs 2 sets 9 rreps, dumbell curles 40lbs X 8 (2 sets), hammer curls 50s X 8

Notable positives:

Notable negatives (including side effects): nothing

General impressions: nothing noteworthy yet

cdawg123

Awards
the weight already began, there should be good gains from this this cycle.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
ok sorry I have been away from my computer during the holidays.

I have been busy spending time with family, and spending time eating, resting, lifting, and watching football.

I have trained pretty consistently taking off Christmans Eve and Christmas day, as well as December 30th.

Otherwise I have been in the gym regularly. I will update more regularly from here on out starting today. My diet has been high in calories with lots of protein, beef, turkey, chicken, seafood, lean pork, eggs etc. I probably could clean it up a little as I did cheat on Christmas eve, Christmas day, and new years day.

Day on cycle: day 16

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, whole grain waffles, milk, crystal light, water, PWO shake, chicken, rice. vegetables, more food later of course

Weight @ 6’2”: 255lbs. up 6lbs ( no noticable bloat or fat gain although I expect some of this weight gain is a combination of both along with glycogen and muscle.

Muscle Group Trained Today: legs

Last 2 sets of first exercise: squats 275lbs 2 sets x 8

Notable positives: slow but steady weight gains, low moderate strenght increases, no lethargy, libido is ok as is function but this certainly has no notable increase in libido as with test or 4ad. (which I like in a cycle). Pumps during training are nice but not as intense as say Sd and do not last long outside the gym.

Notable negatives (including side effects): strength increases are lower that some other designers and nothing like SD or m1t. otherwise nothing negative, no cramps, no lethargy, no gyno all seems pretty good.

General impressions: gains in size and strength are reasonable given the dosage and what I anticipate will be a lesser negative effect on liver and lipid profiles that say SD or M1t. I will likely increase doasge of the phera plex to 30 at the end of next week.