70.05%

Great log going so far man. Keep it up! :dl:

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Day on cycle: day 4

Dosage: 20mg AX Phera Plex and 80mg G-Labs Xmass

Ancillaries: niacin 500mg, red rice yeast 1200mg, coq10 100mg, multivitamin, b6, milk thistle 2000mg, nac 600mg, R-ala 200mg, hawthorn 1600mg
    multi, Taurine 5 grams ED

Diet: banana, oatmeal, 2 scoops muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, turkey, broccoli, eggplant water, cashews and almonds, crystal light, water, pwo shake 2 scoops cytosport, por tenderloin, rice, vegetables, salad, water, crystal light, lean ground beef, fat free cheese

Weight @ 6’2”: 249lbs.

Muscle Group Trained Today: back

Last 2 sets of first exercise: pull ups, last 2 sets 9 reps 8 reps (6 sets total)

Notable positives:

Notable negatives (including side effects):

General impressions: doms still on the legs today but the joint pain in the knees is gone from yesterday, breezy sunny and 78 here today in South Florida. Looks like no white Christmas for us again this year.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.6%

subscribed!...looking forward to this one...i have phera-plex but depending on your results, perhaps i'll think about getting some X-mass for future cycles!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.89%

Quote Originally Posted by sweet-physique
    Day on cycle: day 4

Ancillaries: niacin 500mg, red rice yeast 1200mg, coq10 100mg, multivitamin, b6, milk thistle 2000mg, nac 600mg, R-ala 200mg, hawthorn 1600mg

Diet: banana, oatmeal, 2 scoops muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, turkey, broccoli, eggplant water, cashews and almonds, crystal light, water

Last 2 sets of first exercise: edit later today after the gym

Notable positives:

Notable negatives (including side effects):

General impressions: doms still on the legs today but the joint pain in the knees is gone from yesterday, breezy sunny and 78 here today in South Florida. Looks like no white Christmas for us again this year.
    I know you said it is gone now, but if this problem persists, think about adding some cissus. Or even the new SUPER cissus

Keep up the good work.

HL
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Pre-cycle blood work is in today!!!
    Here are the numbers
    :

Alkaline phosphates 54 u/l
    AST 38 u/l
    ALT 46 u/l

CEA 1.2 ng/ml

Ferritin 243 ng/ml

Total Cholesterol 174 mg/dl

HDL 69 mg/dl

LDL 73 mg/dl

Triglycerides 158 mg/dl (This seems a little high over 150 which is desirable)

Chol/HDLC ratio 2.5

LD 170 u/l

Total iron 51 mcg/dl
    Iron Binding cap. 310 mcg/dl
    %Saturation 16

Glucose 96
    Creatinine 1.0
    Urea nitrogen (bun) 25
    Bun/creatinine ratio 25
    Sodium 139
    Potassium 3.9
    CO2 22
    Chloride 106
    Calcium 9.3
    Total protein 7.3
    Albumin 4.8
    Globulin 2.5
    A/G ratio 1.9
    Bilirubin 0.8
    B12 389
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Day on cycle: day 5

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, sirloin steak, whole wheat bread, fat free cheese, water, cashews and almonds, crystal light, water, pwo shake, fat free moz. cheese, vegetable pizza crystal light, water

Muscle Group Trained Today: shoulders

Last 2 sets of first exercise: dumbell presses 80s X 8 (2 sets)

Notable positives: feeling slightly more recovered than normal

Notable negatives (including side effects): nothing

General impressions: nothing noteworthy yet
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Happy holidays to all. I will continue to post log updates over the holiday break (for me 2 weeks) although they may not be as regular as they have been.

Don't forget to read my blood work results from before the cycle began which are posted 2 replies above this post.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Day on cycle: day 6

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, 3 whole eggs plus 4 whites, bacon, bagles, milk, crystal light, water, turkey, rice, vegetables, more food later of course

Weight @ 6’2”: 251lbs.

Muscle Group Trained Today: arms

Last 2 sets of first exercise: weighted dips =+ 45lbs 2 sets 9 rreps, dumbell curles 40lbs X 8 (2 sets), hammer curls 50s X 8

Notable positives:

General impressions: nothing noteworthy yet
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.25%

the weight already began, there should be good gains from this this cycle.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

ok sorry I have been away from my computer during the holidays.

I have been busy spending time with family, and spending time eating, resting, lifting, and watching football.

I have trained pretty consistently taking off Christmans Eve and Christmas day, as well as December 30th.

Otherwise I have been in the gym regularly. I will update more regularly from here on out starting today. My diet has been high in calories with lots of protein, beef, turkey, chicken, seafood, lean pork, eggs etc. I probably could clean it up a little as I did cheat on Christmas eve, Christmas day, and new years day.

Day on cycle: day 16

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, whole grain waffles, milk, crystal light, water, PWO shake, chicken, rice. vegetables, more food later of course

Weight @ 6’2”: 255lbs. up 6lbs ( no noticable bloat or fat gain although I expect some of this weight gain is a combination of both along with glycogen and muscle.

Muscle Group Trained Today: legs

Last 2 sets of first exercise: squats 275lbs 2 sets x 8

Notable positives: slow but steady weight gains, low moderate strenght increases, no lethargy, libido is ok as is function but this certainly has no notable increase in libido as with test or 4ad. (which I like in a cycle). Pumps during training are nice but not as intense as say Sd and do not last long outside the gym.

Notable negatives (including side effects): strength increases are lower that some other designers and nothing like SD or m1t. otherwise nothing negative, no cramps, no lethargy, no gyno all seems pretty good.

General impressions: gains in size and strength are reasonable given the dosage and what I anticipate will be a lesser negative effect on liver and lipid profiles that say SD or M1t. I will likely increase doasge of the phera plex to 30 at the end of next week.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.41%

Quote Originally Posted by sweet-physique

Weight @ 6’2”: 255lbs. up 6lbs ( no noticable bloat or fat gain although I expect some of this weight gain is a combination of both along with glycogen and muscle.

General impressions: gains in size and strength are reasonable given the dosage and what I anticipate will be a lesser negative effect on liver and lipid profiles that say SD or M1t. I will likely increase doasge of the phera plex to 30 at the end of next week.
    At your weight of 255lbs, from my own personal experience, raising PP to 30mg is a good idea. I didn't notice anything from 20mg of PP. What % bodyfat are you roughly?

I catch myself comparing the results of compounds to Superdrol even though I've never used it! LOL!! Stupid, I know. But it's funny how SD has become the measuring stick by which all other compounds are compared to.

Best of luck to you with your cycle
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator LMG
    At your weight of 255lbs, from my own personal experience, raising PP to 30mg is a good idea. I didn't notice anything from 20mg of PP. What % bodyfat are you roughly?

I catch myself comparing the results of compounds to Superdrol even though I've never used it! LOL!! Stupid, I know. But it's funny how superdrol has become the measuring stick by which all other compounds are compared to.

Best of luck to you with your cycle
    I haven't had my body fat checked recently but I have in the past. Based on my past measures realtive to my current look I would say roughly 11% +/- 2%. I have used both superdrol and M1t in the past and as for designer orals these 2 will always be the standard by which others are measured as far as gains and harshness at least for me. I am bumping the phera up to 30 starting tommorow.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

This is for yesterday
    Day on cycle: day 21

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, 3 whole eggs plus 4 whites, bacon, bagles, milk, crystal light, water,pwo shake, turkey, rice, vegetables, pork loin, grilled cabbage, whole wheat bread, water, macadamia nuts

Weight @ 6’2”: 255lbs.

Last 2 sets of first exercise: narrow bench press 275lbs x 6 (2 sets) reps, dumbell curls 45lbs X 8 (2 sets), hammer curls 50s X 8

Notable positives: nice pumps in the gym continue, feel like i am really not carrying much excess water (surprised by this)

General impressions: ready to see how 30mgs Phera goes
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Day on cycle: day 22

Diet: 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, 2 whole eggs plus 3 whites, whole grain bagel, banana, turkey and ff cheese on whole wheat, yogurt with ½ cup golean crunch, water, crystal light, chicken breast, water, pwo shake, pork loin, vegetables, whole wheat bread

Weight @ 6’2”: 255lbs.

Last 2 sets of first exercise: squats 295lbs x 8 (2 sets)

Notable positives: moderate strength gains continue

General impressions: good moderate lean muscle gains so far, very little bloat
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

This is for yesterday

Day on cycle: day 23

Dosage: 30mg AX Phera Plex and 80mg G-Labs Xmass (Increased to 30mg phera as of today)

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, banana, turkey and ff cheese on whole wheat, almonds, yogurt with ½ cup golean crunch, water, crystal light, lean beef chili with brown rice and ff cheese, pwo shake, chicken breasts

Weight @ 6’2”: 258lbs. Up 3 more pounds

Muscle Group Trained Today: chest

Last 2 sets of first exercise: incline presses 110 lb db X 8 (2 sets)

Notable positives: moderate strength gains continue, feeling good, starting to feel big and pumped out of the gym

I am tired today as stayed up and watched the BCS game 2 nights ago
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.25%

looks good so far, keep up the good work.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

How many calories and protein are you taking in bro?
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    How many calories and protein are you taking in bro?

Although I am not counting calories religiously, my best estimation would be an average of about 3700 caloires a day typically, although I eat slightly less on non training days as training really helps booste my appetite post work out.

Protein is about (40% total) 370 grams a day 90 from supplementation the rest from whole food sources my favorties being turkey, chicken, steak, eggs, egg whites, pork loin, tuna.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%

I feel that your calories are low. I would go with 4500 at your size bro. Gotta feed the machine...
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    I feel that your calories are low. I would go with 4500 at your size bro. Gotta feed the machine...
    I know. and a I try trust me I try to keep the cal count high with a good profile of 40p/35c/25f and keep it as clean as possible and nutrient dense.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

This is for yesterday

Day on cycle: day 24

Dosage: 30mg AX Phera Plex and 80mg G-Labs Xmass

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, banana, 3 eggs plus 3 whites, whole wheat bagel, turkey and on whole wheat, almonds, yogurt with ½ cup golean crunch, npb, water, crystal light, more food later

Weight @ 6’2”: 258lbs. Up 3 more pounds

Last 2 sets of first exercise: pull-ups last 2 sets 12, 11

Notable positives: moderate strength gains continue, feeling good, starting to feel big and pumped out of the gym

Notable negatives (including side effects): nothing , tough day at work pretty hectic, can’t wait for the gym to let some steam off

22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

This is for yesterday

Day on cycle: day 25

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, banana, npb, whole wheat bagel, turkey and on whole wheat, almonds, yogurt with ½ cup golean crunch, water, crystal light, chicken breast, brown rice, vegetables

Weight @ 6’2”: 260lbs. Up 2 more pounds

Last 2 sets of first exercise: dumbbell presses 90s x 8 (2 sets)

Notable negatives (including side effects): nothing, people are starting to notice the size and make comments.

23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.25%

Looks good, nice weight gain especially at your size.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

This is for yesterday Monday 1/15/07

Day on cycle: day 29

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, whole wheat bagel, 3 whole eggs plus three whites, turkey and on whole wheat, crab meat, water, crystal light, steak, baked potato, vegetables, salad, yogurt

Weight @ 6’2”: 261lbs.

Muscle Group Trained Today: chest

Last 2 sets of first exercise: incline dumbbell presses 120s x 8 (2 sets)

Notable positives: moderate strength gains continue, feeling good, starting to feel big and pumped out of the gym,

Notable negatives (including side effects): nothing, shoulder are starting to have constant feeling of tightness, pump, and burning fatigue like when I raise my arms over my head for any extended time, cloths feel tight in the shoulders, upper back, upper arm, and upper quads

25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Day on cycle: day 30

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, whole wheat toast with npb, 3 whole eggs plus three whites, grilled chicken breast cutlets and on French bread, yogurt, water, crystal light, pwo shake, lean beef tacos, brown rice, mixed vegetables, yogurt, fruit, crystal light, water

Weight @ 6’2”: 261lbs.

Last 2 sets of first exercise: squats 315 x 6 2 sets

Notable positives: moderate strength gains continue, feeling good generally

Notable negatives (including side effects): still experiencing the feeling in the shoulders, starting to have constant feeling of tightness, pump, and burning fatigue like when I raise my arms over my head for any extended time, clothes feel tight in the shoulders, upper back, upper arm, and upper quads, I guess this is not really a negative ; )
    Some lethargy today, maybe a fluke.

General impressions: good moderate lean muscle gains so far coupled with moderate strength increases, size is developing nicely. I am trying to keep my diet clean. This cycle does not appear to assist at all with any hardening, nor does it greatly increased vascular appearance like I have experienced on some other cycles. Definitely bulking regime for this one.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Day on cycle: day 31

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, whole wheat toast with npb, 3 whole eggs plus three whites, banana, grilled chicken breast cutlets and on whole wheat bread, yogurt, water, pwo shake crystal light, pasta, chicken, vegetables, water

Weight @ 6’2”: 262lbs.

Last 2 sets of first exercise: pullups 2 sets of 12

Notable positives: moderate strength gains continue, feeling good generally, doms on legs is much better than normal the day after, recovery on legs is good

Notable negatives (including side effects): still experiencing the feeling in the shoulders, starting to have constant feeling of tightness, pump, and burning fatigue like when I raise my arms over my head for any extended time, clothes feel tight in the shoulders, upper back, upper arm, and upper quads, I guess this is not really a negative ; )

General impressions: good moderate lean muscle gains so far coupled with moderate strength increases, size is developing nicely. I am trying to keep my diet clean. This cycle does not appear to assist at all with any hardening, nor does it greatly increased vascular appearance like I have experienced on some other cycles. Definitely bulking regime for this one.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

This is for yesterday

Day on cycle: day 32

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, whole wheat toast with npb, 2 whole eggs plus three whites, banana, lean ground beef, whole wheat bread, ff cheese, yogurt, water, crystal light, lean beef chili, brown rice, vegetables, chicken breasts, pwo shake

Last 2 sets of first exercise: dumbbell presses 100s x 6 (2 sets)

Notable positives: moderate strength gains continue, feeling good generally, doms on legs is much better than normal the day after, recovery on legs is good

28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Day on cycle: day 33 (2 days left)

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, whole wheat toast with npb, 2 whole eggs plus three whites, banana, lean ground beef, whole wheat bread, ff cheese, yogurt, water, crystal light, more food later

Last 2 sets of first exercise: edit later after the gym

Notable positives: moderate strength gains continue, feeling good generally

29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.25%

Bump for how the cycle turned out
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Sorry for the lack of updates but my time has been heavily devoted to family, work, and training these past 10 days. Also I did have some connection problems at home and was not able to have adequate time at work to post an update. I am sorry but here is the latest.

Day on cycle:cycle ended last monday 1/22/07.

day 8 into post cycle therapy

Dosage:
    post cycle therapy

post cycle therapy week 1 nolva 40mg DHEA 200MG, ADT 25 ED
    post cycle therapy week 2 nolva 40mg DHEA 200mg, ADT50 ED
    post cycle therapy week 3 nolva 20mg Dhea 100mg, ADT 50 ED
    post cycle therapy week 4 nolva 20mg Dhea 100mg, ADT 75 ED

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, whole wheat toast with npb, 2 whole eggs plus three whites, banana, more food later

Weight @ 6’2”: Completed day 35 of cycle at 263lbs. (started at 249lbs) gained 14lbs on this 5 week cycle
    I am holding steady at 263lbs one week into post cycle therapy

Last 2 sets of first exercise: edit later after the gym

Notable positives: moderate strength gains that steadily increased in intensity towards the end of the cycle. I was still gaining strength through the first week of PCT.

I feel like this was an excellent cycle in the cost to benefit ratio with little to no sides and good size and strength increases. I had minimum bloat but still good muscle gain. Some weight gain I know was water and glycogen but I would estimate this was less than 30% of the total weight gain. Again strength gains were moderate and steady.

Example: I haven’t done a 1-rep max on bench press in years but figured I would give it a try . On Friday I got 425lbs pretty easy. I felt like I could have gotten maybe 450lbs if I were fresh as this was the end of a hard week of workouts and my shoulders and arms were pretty beat. I’ll try again my next chest day before my workout.

Notable negatives (including side effects): I did start to get very minimum sensitivity on the nipples at the very end but this was completely alleviated with higher b6 and nolva 2 days into PCT.

General impressions: good steady moderate lean muscle gains coupled with steady moderate strength increases that became more pronounced towards the end of the cycle into PCT. Size developed nicely thoughout cycle. I am trying to keep my diet clean. This cycle does not appear to assist greatly with any hardening, nor does it greatly increase vascular appearance but I did not get very bloated and was able to keep my body fat static throughout the cycle while increasing size and weight. No noticeable bloat despite the size and weight increases. A good clean bulking regime is this one.

I will post blood work at the end of PCT for comparison to pre-cycle blood work but I felt little to no blood pressure issues, and felt pretty decent on this cycle throughout. I will be interested to see the liver and lipid panels following PCT.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Day on cycle:cycle ended 1/22/07.

day 11 into post cycle therapy

Dosage:
    post cycle therapy

post cycle therapy week 1 nolva 40mg DHEA 200MG, ADT 25 ED
    post cycle therapy week 2 nolva 40mg DHEA 200mg, ADT50 ED

Diet: , 2 scoops cytosport whey and 1 scoop muscle milk with skim milk, water and ice, coffee, whole wheat toast with npb, 3 whole eggs plus three whites, chicekn cutlet on whole weat, yogurt, golean crunch, more food later

Weight @ 6’2”: Completed day 35 of cycle at 263lbs. (started at 249lbs) gained 14lbs on this 5 week cycle
    I am holding steady at 262lbs 11 days into post cycle therapy

Notable positives: moderate strength gains that steadily increased in intensity towards the end of the cycle. I was still gaining strength through the first week of post cycle therapy. Strenght increases have leveled off a this time but not decreased

I feel like this was an excellent cycle in the cost to benefit ratio with little to no sides and good size and strength increases.

Notable negatives (including side effects): I did start to get very minimum sensitivity on the nipples at the very end but this was completely alleviated with higher b6 and nolva 2 days into PCT. joints are still feeling sore atime due to the increase in weight i have been using in the gym. i have started to pull back on the training volume but not the weight or intensity.

General impressions: good steady moderate lean muscle gains coupled with steady moderate strength increases that became more pronounced towards the end of the cycle into PCT. Size developed nicely thoughout cycle. I am trying to keep my diet clean. This cycle does not appear to assist greatly with any hardening, nor does it greatly increase vascular appearance but I did not get very bloated and was able to keep my body fat static throughout the cycle while increasing size and weight. No noticeable bloat despite the size and weight increases. A good clean bulking regime is this one.

I will post blood work at the end of PCT for comparison to pre-cycle blood work but I felt little to no blood pressure issues, and felt pretty decent on this cycle throughout. I will be interested to see the liver and lipid panels following PCT
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.25%

Looks good man, have you ran either of these before? How much of the weight was fat/water? Well planned PCT, wouldnt be suprised if you put that pound back on towards week 3-4 of it. Good log.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%

Very nice cycle bro. I am glad someone finally logged this stack, it had always looked very promising.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

UPDATE

day 21 into post cycle therapy

Dosage:
    post cycle therapy

I am holding steady at 262lbs 21 days into post cycle therapy

Notable positives: moderate strength gains that steadily increased in intensity towards the end of the cycle. I was still gaining strength through the first week of post cycle therapy. Strenght increases have decreased slightly from their paramount.

I feel like this was an excellent cycle in the cost to benefit ratio with little to no sides and good size and strength increases.

Notable negatives (including side effects): I did start to get very minimum sensitivity on the nipples at the very end but this was completely alleviated with higher b6 and nolva 2 days into post cycle therapy. joints are still feeling sore at times due to the increase in weight i have been using in the gym. I have started to pull back on the training volume but not the weight or intensity. I have lost any water I was holding but I really think it was rather miniaml anyway.
    Motivation/gym aggression and libido had taken a hit into PCT but is starting to rebound slowly.

General impressions: good steady moderate lean muscle gains coupled with steady moderate strength increases that became more pronounced towards the end of the cycle into PCT. Size developed nicely thoughout cycle. A good clean bulking regime is this one.

I will post blood work at the end of PCT in a couple of weeks for comparison to pre-cycle blood work but I felt little to no blood pressure issues, and felt pretty decent on this cycle throughout. I will be interested to see the liver and lipid panels following PCT
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Quote Originally Posted by cdawg123 View Post
    Looks good man, have you ran either of these before? How much of the weight was fat/water? Well planned post cycle therapy, wouldnt be suprised if you put that pound back on towards week 3-4 of it. Good log.
    I have never run them together before. Sperately yes. They seem to work well together and complement each other well for a clean bulk with good cost to benefit ratio. At 6'2" 250-260 at any given time I see no reason to exceed 80mg xmass and 30mg phere when stacked. For someone 200 or less the phera could likely stay at 20mg with the 80mg of xmass with good gains seen.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.9%

Quote Originally Posted by sweet-physique View Post
    I have never run them together before. Sperately yes. They seem to work well together and complement each other well for a clean bulk with good cost to benefit ratio. At 6'2" 250-260 at any given time I see no reason to exceed 80mg xmass and 30mg phere when stacked. For someone 200 or less the phera could likely stay at 20mg with the 80mg of xmass with good gains seen.
    great log bro

i think that havoc/epistane could be a go for you, with your stats and experience it would work awesome

something to consider anyway...

good job and good log

b
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

UPDATE

day 25 into post cycle therapy

Dosage:
    post cycle therapy

I continue to hold steady at 262lbs 25 days into post cycle therapy
    PCT is slated oned on Monday

Strenght increases have decreased slightly from their paramount.

Notable negatives (including side effects): I have started to pull back on the training volume but not the weight or intensity. I have lost any water I was holding but I really think it was rather miniaml anyway.
    Motivation/gym aggression and libido had taken a hit into post cycle therapy but is starting to rebound slowly.

General impressions: good steady moderate lean muscle gains coupled with steady moderate strength increases that became more pronounced towards the end of the cycle into PCT. Size developed nicely thoughout cycle. A good clean bulking regime is this one.

I will post blood work at the end of PCT for comparison to pre-cycle blood work but I felt little to no blood pressure issues, and felt pretty decent on this cycle throughout. I will be interested to see the liver and lipid panels following PCT

Post blood work is schedule for the week after next.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.42%

Good post
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

Thumbs up Great work man!

just catched up with your progress, very nicely done! Great to hear you retained those 13lbs at the very end of PCT, great job!

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the bloodwork,

Red
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.59%

Final UPDATE

including post PCT bloodwork

I will let this log a die a slow death after this

post cycle therapy February 21, 2007

I continue to hold at 260lbs aso of today 3/5/07

Strenght increases have decreased slightly from their paramount.

HERE IS THE BLOOD WORK

Pre cycle Post cycle

Alkaline phosphates 54 u/l 38
    AST 38 u/l 50
    ALT 46 u/l 39

CEA 1.2 ng/ml 1.3

Ferritin 243 ng/ml 245

Total Cholesterol 174 mg/dl 178

HDL 69 mg/dl 58
    LDL 73 mg/dl 86

Triglycerides 158 mg/dl 147

Chol/HDLC ratio 2.5 3.0