Bug Juice Log: E-bol + Turkesterone

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking these two products for a little over a week now. I'm taking E-bol does three times a day (morning, post-workout with protein shake, and befored bed). I am dosing the turkesterone at 1 gram at the same time intervals. I have changed my current routine to more of a DC type style. Alright... I'll admit it, I pretty much ripped of Glen's but there's some difference in there lol. I needed to try something new and get out of this rut. I am also doing low-moderate intensity cardio 3 days a week. I am hoping to do a "re-comp", trying to lose a little bodyfat while gaining strength.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Monday 11/29 - Incline DB Bench Press - 3 sets (following 8-12,6-8,4-6 rep scheme)
Deadlifts- 4 sets (same rep scheme)
Lat Pulldowns (wide grips) - 4 sets. 4th set was a 20 repper
Seated DB Press - 3 sets
Skull Crushers - 3 sets

Weight is at 185, body fat around 12%, height is 5'7. The workout today went pretty well, I think my be starting to feel something kicking in. I've been taking the products for about a week and have a noticed an increase in vascularity in my shoulders. I will post tonight's workout later w/ more details.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
fbxdan have you noticed greater recovery time?My first two weeks on the Turk I only had very slight DOMS.Now in my third I have none the only thing I feel now is a slight fatigue for lack of a better term.And only when Im directly straining that body part the day after training.

To add to it all I strained my back pretty good on Mon and today no problems what so ever.Even after my workout.I hope you experience the same kind of recovery that I have.Good luck.

Im also noticing more endurance than I would have thought.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like an interesting log fbxdan.

Excited to see what happens.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
fbxdan have you noticed greater recovery time?My first two weeks on the Turk I only had very slight DOMS.Now in my third I have none the only thing I feel now is a slight fatigue for lack of a better term.And only when Im directly straining that body part the day after training.

To add to it all I strained my back pretty good on Mon and today no problems what so ever.Even after my workout.I hope you experience the same kind of recovery that I have.Good luck.

Interesting. I didn't notice much the first 2wks, now in the third my muscles are quite sore.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
subscribe , really looking forward to results and comments for this stack, good luck fbxdan

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Wed. 10/29

Today's workout went very well. I felt very energetic and aggressive in the gym today.

Squats - 2 warm-up sets. Then 3 heavy sets 6-8 reps. Followed by a 20 rep "widowmaker" set. Today I squatted the most I have in quite awhile. I hit 465x5 with good controlled form hitting parallel. Usually the 20 rep set at the end would kill me, but today it felt great. My legs were very pumped and full after this.

Hack squats - 3 sets of 8-13 reps. When I do hack squats I do five second negative, and a 2 second positive. Today it killed my hamstrings and quads

Biceps - DB Curls for 4 sets, last set was heavy weight for 5 reps.

Calves- Barbell Calf Raises w/heavy weight holding for 5 seconds at top portion.

Lateral raises- 3 sets

Music Playlist for workout (this is crucial :))Danzig - Devil's Plaything
Bad Religion - I want to conquer the world
Judge - Bringin' It Down
Cro-Mags - Sign of the times
Terror - a bunch of songs
Warren Zevon - Play it all night long
Bruce Springsteen- Badlands
Social Distortion - Under my thumb (live)
Blood for Blood - B%*@ called hope
Sheer Terror - only 13, i spoiler

I can feel that I am already experiencing some effects from this stack already. Today my endurance felt greatly increased. I completed my workout and still wanted to do more. Bodyweight is staying the same at 185, but it appears my waist is starting to shrink. I've been doing cardio three days a week with boxing so this is one reason. It is not strenuous boxing workouts like i used to do when i fought in the ams, but I do heavy bag, mitts, skipping rope, and some sparring on weekends. I haven't done cardio in a couple of months until now. I will take my bodyfat in another couple of weeks and also take pics down the line to track progress.

So far I am liking the effects of this stack, and Im thinking it is going to give me some great recomp effects.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established

I definetly have noticed a reduction in fatigue. When i was doing 20 rep squats at the end yesterday I completed it easily, where usually I am hurtin.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hats off to ya for the 20 repper Ill wait a few months before I torture myself like that again.haha Good luck,Ill be following this log.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wed. 10/29

Today's workout went very well. I felt very energetic and aggressive in the gym today.

Squats - 2 warm-up sets. Then 3 heavy sets 6-8 reps. Followed by a 20 rep "widowmaker" set. Today I squatted the most I have in quite awhile. I hit 465x5 with good controlled form hitting parallel. Usually the 20 rep set at the end would kill me, but today it felt great. My legs were very pumped and full after this.

Hack squats - 3 sets of 8-13 reps. When I do hack squats I do five second negative, and a 2 second positive. Today it killed my hamstrings and quads

Biceps - DB Curls for 4 sets, last set was heavy weight for 5 reps.

Calves- Barbell Calf Raises w/heavy weight holding for 5 seconds at top portion.

Lateral raises- 3 sets

Music Playlist for workout (this is crucial :))Danzig - Devil's Plaything
Bad Religion - I want to conquer the world
Judge - Bringin' It Down
Cro-Mags - Sign of the times
Terror - a bunch of songs
Warren Zevon - Play it all night long
Bruce Springsteen- Badlands
Social Distortion - Under my thumb (live)
Blood for Blood - B%*@ called hope
Sheer Terror - only 13, i spoiler

I can feel that I am already experiencing some effects from this stack already. Today my endurance felt greatly increased. I completed my workout and still wanted to do more. Bodyweight is staying the same at 185, but it appears my waist is starting to shrink. I've been doing cardio three days a week with boxing so this is one reason. It is not strenuous boxing workouts like i used to do when i fought in the ams, but I do heavy bag, mitts, skipping rope, and some sparring on weekends. I haven't done cardio in a couple of months until now. I will take my bodyfat in another couple of weeks and also take pics down the line to track progress.

So far I am liking the effects of this stack, and Im thinking it is going to give me some great recomp effects.
20 rep squats are just killer plain and simple, great way to finish off a squat routine. Love the play list fbx, I'm always on the lookout for some new "get the evil flowing" tunes.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Thursday 11/30 - Today was a cardio day where I mainly did boxing drills at the local boxing club. I did 5 rounds of jump rope, 4 rounds of speed bag, 3 rounds of heavy bag, 2 rounds of slip line, 3 rounds of mits, and then sparred for 5 rounds at end. I felt really energetic today, and the workout was a breeze. I think that the e-bol/turk stack is having an effect on my cardio performance, because i dont feel as fatigued as easy.

Friday 12/1/06 - First workout of the new year!

Incline DB Bench Press- 5 sets. 1 set of 10 reps, 1 set of 7, 2 sets of five reps, and a burnout set with ligther weight at the end.

Deadlifts - 4 sets of 6-8 reps. Deads this week felt really easy. I did the same amount i was doing three weeks ago but for 4 more reps. It was feeling light today. It was great!

Lat Pulldowns - 4 sets with heavy weight with 6-8 reps

DB Shoulder Press - 3 sets. 8-12 reps, 6-8 reps, 4-6

Cable Tricep Extensions - 4 sets with heavy ass weight.

Weight today - 185.6. My waist is down .5 inches from last time i measured which was 2 weeks ago. I will take some pictures in about a week or two.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your new year starts 12/1?

Log looks great. We might have to do an e-bol/Turk stack sale.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The start of cold weather get's everyone confused. I actually had to think about that date for a minute lol. The turk/ebol stack sale sounds solid dsade, your always thinking aren't you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The start of cold weather get's everyone confused. I actually had to think about that date for a minute lol. The turk/ebol stack sale sounds solid dsade, your always thinking aren't you.
My thoughts are spent enthralled in times, about all the fine people at Anabolic Minds...sales and stacks and things divine...to place upon this site of mine...umm, ours (damn rhymes)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Turkesterone will, from this point on, be capped. Holy God!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turkesterone will, from this point on, be capped. Holy God!
Let's hope for some 20% Christmas goodness.

::: Sade bless us, every one :::

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:::sending Jay his bag of pubes:::

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure they're pressed this time! I want NO curls!

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
On that note, if anybody wants bulk pubes for real cheap, I have a hookup in Kazakhstan. They are the world's #1 exporter of pubis.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
My thread has been taken over by pube talk... lol

Saturday - Dec. 2 - Boxing workout, same as earlier in the week. felt great

Monday - Dec. 4

- Squats, 8-12 reps., 6-8, 4-6, and then a 20 rep widowmaker
- Leg Press - 20 reps, 15 reps, 12 reps, 8 reps. I like going higher reps on leg press as it seems to stimulate my quads really good.
-Standing Calf Raises- 4 sets of 15 reps, holding it for 5 seconds at the top
- Biceps - DB Curls - 4 sets with heavy weight

Today I did not have much food in me before I worked out so my energy levels weren't tops. I still managed to go heavy and had much endurance through the workout. My waist is shrinking but i am hovering at the same weight of 185.

*Note - I am taking more protein in my post workout shake given the properties of ecdy and turk on protein synthesis. I'll be experimenting with higher protein levels post workout.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday Dec. 5 - Cardio boxing workout. Went great, did same things as i usually do (see past workout). My endurance is great and it feels like my vo2 max is increasing.

Wed. Dec. 6 -

DB Bench Press- 1 set of 10 reps, 1 set of 6 reps, 1 set of 4, and then a burnout set of 20 at the end.

Deadlifts :) - Was strong as hell today deadlifting. I did one set of 12 reps, 1 set of 8 reps, 1 set of 6, and then maxed out with 3. my traps and back were really pumped after this

Lat Pulldowns - 4 sets. Same rep scheme

Barbell Shoulder Press - 3 sets with heavy weight in 8-12 rep range.

Cable Tricep extensions - 3 sets.

-Dips at the end

The workout today went amazing. Everything was pumed and my muscles still feel nice and full and its 5 hours later. Weight is at 186.4. My back seems to be growing and getting bigger which is always a plus.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This really looks like a kickass stack.

I need to push this 20% through ASAP...then cap it and offer a stack sale with eBol.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established

I need to push this 20% through ASAP...then cap it and offer a stack sale with eBol.
Yes, please do. This would be the ultimate :)

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Friday Dec. 8 - Squats - 5 sets
Hack Squats - 4 sets (with 5 second negatives)
Biceps - Straight Bar Curls - 4 sets
Calves - Barbell calf raises - 4 sets

This workout went surprisingly well. I am dealing with the stress of finals right now and my diet isn't on track as it usually is but I still managed to get a good workout in. I got the deepest and fullest pump i've ever had in my quads.

Monday Dec. 11 -
Flat DB Bench Press - 4 sets
Skull crushers - 4 sets
Bent over rows - 3 sets
Lat pulldowns- 3 sets
Shoulder Press - 3 sets

Very, very good workout today. I had tons of energy and was getting an excellent pump once again. I am noticing an increase in recovery, and decrease in DOMS. Weight was at 187.4 today.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

How about a choice of Anagen or Ebol for those of us who can't take Ebol?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about a choice of Anagen or Ebol for those of us who can't take Ebol?
Hmm...let me see if Marc will go for it. I will give you guys the status updates on the Turk as it develops.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I hope that turk is coming soon. I'm almost out and am salivating at the thought of the 20% extract.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took my first dose in the evening, and woke up with a wicked headache which lasted for a week straight, along with nasty lethargy. I went off, and within 36 hours the headache was gone. Tried a low dose of 3-4 caps, headache came back at a lower level.

I'm pretty sure it was the rhodiola, based on the symptoms, but there's a ton of stuff in there, who knows. The extract they use is the most potent I've seen, and it's a whopping dose.

Anagen didn't do that to me.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Wow, that's the first I've ever heard of that side.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've seen other reports of mild lethargy over on bb, but no headaches.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I had finals in school + working ridiculous hours.. Arrgh. My workouts have remained consistent, but have not noticed any more strength gains. I am leaning out very nicely though and this stack has helped me preserve mass. At the start I was 185, and now I am 187 but leaner. People have been commenting on my increase in vascularity which is always nice :). I am out of both products but will order more soon. I would like more time to gauge the effects of these products and keep this rolling. My personal observations seem to indicate a strong anti-catabolic effect from turk + e-bol.

Last edited:
buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
looks good fbx i cant wait to see more of this log!

dsade any info on that beautiful 20% turk? i also like the sounds of E-Bol Turk stack sale!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so did you finish this stack? what happened? Im looking into EBOL because when i used ANAGEN i had good results not sure if the extra$$$ is worth it.