Havoc/m-trn 4week Leanbulk

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I know its better to use a product as a standalone first to gauge its effectiveness, but I use trn in almost all cycles and I love it for the strength increases and low sides. Im planning a 4 weeker with havoc and trn. Heres the layout I was thinking of:

Week 1: havoc 2pills/ trn 6mg
Week 2: havoc 2pills/ trn 6mg
Week 3: havoc 2pills/ trn 6mg
Week 4: havoc 2pills/ trn 6mg

Cabergoline will be used probably every 3rd day just to stop any possible prolactin issues trn might cause.

PCT will consist of MASSFX, Torem/atd inverse protocol, retain, oratropin 80mcg every 3rd day.

Supporting supps for cycle and pct: cycle support, extra hawthorne, Twinlabs BP control, (YellowGold throughout)

Anyways, I will start a more detailed log if anyone is interested later. For now, Im just looking for some feedback.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I know its better to use a product as a standalone first to gauge its effectiveness, but I use trn in almost all cycles and I love it for the strength increases and low sides. Im planning a 4 weeker with havoc and trn. Heres the layout I was thinking of:

Cabergoline will be used probably every 3rd day just to stop any possible prolactin issues trn might cause.

post cycle therapy will consist of MASSFX, Torem/atd inverse protocol, retain, oratropin 80mcg every 3rd day.

Supporting supps for cycle and post cycle therapy: cycle support, extra hawthorne, Twinlabs BP control, (YellowGold throughout)

Anyways, I will start a more detailed log if anyone is interested later. For now, Im just looking for some feedback.
running havoc, trn and yellow gold will be one hellva stack!!!

you'll be busting at the seems, you'll be so pumped!!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

post cycle therapy will consist of MASSFX, Torem/atd inverse protocol, retain, oratropin 80mcg every 3rd day.

Supporting supps for cycle and post cycle therapy: cycle support, extra hawthorne, Twinlabs BP control, (YellowGold throughout)

son of a ***** I was going to do this same stack everything you listed haha I was planning on starting mine once Anabolic pump is available :bb2:

I'll start my log with you bro. how many cals you plan on eating a day and whats your workout split look like?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Im planning going about 800 above baseline calories. Ill post the exact amount when I start. On a normal day, that will consist of 7 meals (including shakes). Heres the split:

Sunday: shoulders/traps/calves/abs
Wednesday: back/biceps/calves/abs
Thursday: chest/tris
Friday: deadlifts/legs(including calves)/abs

I think I get better results from a six day schedule with a little higher volume, but with work, this is the way I have to do it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When are you starting?

Your cycle looks solid...I can't wait to follow the log.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
My first thought when I saw this was "WTF, people mixing untested "supplements" with barely tested "supplements" are asking for trouble."

However, when I read your cycle description it appears that you know what you're doing (more so than the average bear).

I have a bottle of Havoc sitting on a shelf waiting for the right time to use. In the interim, I'm going to be watching the logs. Best of luck to you.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
nice jus to ask whats your max lifts, age, waight and hight give us a lil background about you. I want to know to compare us as we are doing the same cycle.
I'll be starting this either Sat or sunday.

STATS
Height: 6'2
Weight: 231lbs
Bodyfat: 13.8% (probably not very accurate, just used calipers for these measurements)
Max Lifts:
Bench Press = 410(about 3 years ago at bodyweight of 205. I tore my left pectoral, so dumbells are the staple now)
Squat = 480 (I havent squatted in about 6 months now. I workout at home and I have a new squat rack to put up, so that will get started back soon)
Deadlifts = 515 (I havent been doing these very long, but I love em. Im really looking forward to this cycle to see where the PRs go)

GOALS FOR CYCLE
Overall: Leanbulker, so Im hoping to hit 240 lean lbs by the end. Following PCT, I hope Im 240 with no additional fat.
Secondary: I really would like to add at least 20lbs to my deadlift totals.

CYCLE LAYOUT
Week 3: havoc 2pills/ trn 6mg(possibly up to 8mg for final 2)

PCT
Week 5: Oratropin80mcgE3D/ MassFX 3perday/Torem120mg/ ATD25mg/Retain 3perday
Week 6: Oratropin80mcgE3D/ MassFX 3perday/Torem 90mg/ ATD50mg/Retain 3perday
Week 7: Oratropin80mcgE3D/ MassFX 3perday/Torem 60mg/ ATD75mg/Retain 3perday
Week 8: Oratropin80mcgE3D/ MassFX 3perday/Torem 30mg/ ATD100mg/Retain 3perday
Weeks 9-14: ATD50mg/ USP "asteroid" stack

SUPPORTING/OTHER SUPPS
Many of these are yearround but all will at least be ran until pct ends.
Ester-C(1000mg)- 2 per day
Ester-E(400ius)- 2 per day
Ultra Mega Green(whole food multi)- 3 per day
Fish Oils(1000mg)- 6 per day
Hawthorne Berry(standardized)- 3 per day
C12 peptide- 4 per day
Cycle Support- 2 scoops per day
Perfect Foods(greens powder)- 1 scoop per day
Acai Splash(fruit powder)- 1 scoop per day
BCAA mix (xtend, xcell type)- 30gs per day
Cabergoline- every 3rd day
Yellow Gold/AP- 500mg (minimum 3 per day before carb meals)

DIET
Meal 1: 1cup liquid eggwhites, 1 cup slow oats, 1 scoop wpi, 1 scoop each of fruit/vegetable powder
Meal 2: (preworkout) 2 scoops wpi, 2 servings Supercarb
Meal 3: (postworkout) 2scoops wpi, 1 cup slow oats, 2 servings supercarb
Meal 4: 2 whlolewheat sandwiches with either a ton of turkey breast (or 2 wholewheat sandwiches with powerbutter and sugar free preserves washed down with 2 cups carbcountdown.)
Meal 5: 1/2 pound 96/4 lean beef low sugar sauce
Meal 6: 1/2 pound 96/4 lean beef low sugar sauce
Meal 7: 2scoops Matrix(time-released protein), 2 cups carb countdown lowfat milk.

Ill post macros when I get a chance. I have all of them written down, but not with me right now.

I might add 1-1.5 cups of whole wheat pasta to meal 5 if, I feel I need the extra carbs and calories. I also have plenty of carb drinks and mrps that Ill use when work doesnt allow me to get the necessary meals, but it shouldnt be an issue.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
all the best, looking forward to following your log.:head:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Nice, this should yeild some nice results... Subscribed... By chance, will you be getting any bloodwork done pre- and post-?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I normally do and I will this time if I have time. Im really wanting to start this weekend, so Ill try to get by the docs office this week.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, heres todays workout.

Chest
Flat Bar Press(first time about 6 months)- 135x10, 185x10, 205x31(PR)(dont know where in da hell that came from), 225x17, 185x33 (I felt stronger on these than I would've expected. I didnt feel too much pain in my left pec so maybe theres hope that I can push some serious weight again one day. For now, baby steps though)

LowIncline Flyes- 40sx15, 50sx12, 50sx12 (normally I hit the 65s, but chest was already fried)

PecDec- 2 sets of 10 with 3 second hold each rep and 20 second hold on final rep.

Triceps
Incline Dumbell Tricep Extensions- 85x50, 120x33(all I needed)

Tricep Pressdowns- stack for 2 sets 15

Traps
Bench Press Machine Shrugs- 1 set with stack til failure

Abs
Decline Crunches- 1 set til failure
Roman chair straight leglifts/knee ups- 1 superset of 20/23

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Im just wanting to see how the low dose goes, but Ill up if needed.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'd say your goal of getting and keeping 9 fat free pounds of muscle is a little ambitious if you have previous anabolic experience...but if you dont, it could happen.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I do have previous experience and yes, its a very lofty goal, but I figure Ill shoot high and if I dont make it, Ill still have pretty good gains.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Sunday was shoulders/back.

Shoulders
Dumbell Press- 50sx20, 65sx15, 85sx16, 85sx14
1 Arm standing Laterals- 25x15, 35x12, 35x15
1 Arm Bent-over Laterals(on cable machine)-3sets of 15

Back
1 Arm Cable Rows- 130x10, 16 x16
I did a pump workout with some trisets on different variations of pulldowns and I would hang from pullup bar for 30 seconds after each triset.

Overall
I had some awesome pumps, but workout was a little more fast paced than normal for me. Im looking forward to some strength increases later.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Today was bis/tris:

Biceps
Incline Dumbell Curl- 35sx15, DowndaRack(50sx8, 40sx8, 30sx8 20sx10)
Concentration curls- (21s) 3sets of 7/7/7 with 35
Standing Dumbell Curls- 3sets of 10 with only 5 second rest in between each set.
High Pulley Cable 1arm Curl- 2 sets of 15 with 60
Preacher Cable Machine- 1 set til failure with 140
2 supersets with 20reps each of:
Cable Curls with 150
Lying Tricep Extension (cable) with 150

Triceps
Dumbell Brainbusters- 25sx20, 35sx20, 50sx10, 40sx20 then drop to 25sx12
Cable Kickbacks- 3sets of 15 with 70
Dips- bodyweight for 1 set of 17

Abs
1 superset of on Romanchair with straight leglifts for 20 and bent knee ups for 20

Overall
Workout was good. Strength is up and pumps are awesome still. Deads tommorrow. We'll see how that goes

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, sorry for the lack of updates. Heres my last two workouts.

Chest
Flat Bench Press- 135x20, 185x10, 205x33(PR), 235x27(PR), 185x34
Giant Set(in this order)- HighIncline Flye, LowIncline Flye, Flat Flye, Flat Press- 2 sets for 10reps on everything with 50lb dumbells.
PecDec- 2 burnout high rep sets

Triceps
Incline Dumbell Tricep Extensions- 85x20, 120x33, 85x61reps
Bodyweight Dips- 2 sets of 20
Cable Kickbacks- 2sets of 15 with 70lbs

Overall
I hit 3 PRs and even though the weights were light, I havent hit Bar presses in forever so this is kind of shocking. The pumps were amazing.

WORKOUT #2

Back
One Arm Dumbell Rows- 100x10, 120x30(Pumps almost too good)
Reversegrip Pulldowns- 2 sets of 15 with 200
Superset of Wide front/back pulldowns- 2 sets with 20 reps

Biceps
Incline One Arm Curls- 3 sets of 10 with 50s
Dumbell Crossbody Hammer Curl- 50sx15, 65sx12, 85sx13 (felt lighter than they ever have)
3 Giant sets in this order- OneArmCurls(50lbs, 5reps), HammerCurls(45lbs, 10reps), Seated Dumbell Curls(35lbs, 10reps), and to finish off the pump, BarCurls (65lbs, 15reps)

Overall
Another Amazing Workout!!!! I cant believe how fast my strength and weight is going up. I seriously weighed 240.6 today. Thats crazy. I know some of it is water, but Im still looking pretty lean. No increase in waist size either. YG is awesome and Havoc's look pretty nice as well. Ill try to update more frequently. Tomorrow is deads/legs/traps.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Jayhawkk or anybody else. Could you move this log to the review/log section. My bad, I meant to put it over there in the first place

MaximumSecurity

Awards
ugab37,

I guess you are doing much better than i am in the weight gain department.

I take it you gained 9 pounds in two weeks? I gained 2 pounds in 8 days. I however am on 30mgs. of havoc daily whereas you are on 20 mgs. Maybe its the 6 mgs or trn (whatever that is) that is making such a difference plus the fact yopu are bulking.

I'm keeping the same maintenace calories prior to my cycle because i want to see how well havoc works all variables remaining the same.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I actually upped my dosage to 30mgs on day 6. I just figured the high dosage would fit me best considering the ph experience I have. My diet has been a good bit above my normal intake. Carbs and Cals are up a good bit. Im trying to stay with all my regular diet, but add it about 150-200 extra carbs and anywhere from 800-1200 extra cals.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I hit some deads/legs/traps for a quick one today.

Deadlifts
135x10, 225x6, 315x4, 405x5, 405x6
(I dont know what the hell happened here. I was so damn sore in my bis from the day before that I couldnt hardly keep my grip with the heavy stuff. Dont worry though, I will redeem myself next week)

Legs
I still havent got my dang squatrack up!!!!!
3 trisets of leg press, leg extension, leg curls for 10 reps.
Calf Raise- stack for 3 sets of 20

Traps
Dumbell Shrugs- 120sx10(hold for 3 seconds at top for each rep, hold til failure on last rep)
Bench Press Machine Shrug- stack for 10(same as above)

Overall
Pumps were almost too much to deal with on the trisets. Deads sucked but my form just wasnt right either so next week Ill man up and do some real lifting. Weight is still over 240. Im pounding the carbs now. YG is allowing this bulk to still be lean. Im gonna try to hit 250 before its over and after PCT, I want to be at 238-240. At that time, Ill cut and try to hit 7-9% bf at hopefully around 220-225.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ugab37,

I guess you are doing much better than i am in the weight gain department.

I take it you gained 9 pounds in two weeks? I gained 2 pounds in 8 days. I however am on 30mgs. of havoc daily whereas you are on 20 mgs. Maybe its the 6 mgs or trn (whatever that is) that is making such a difference plus the fact yopu are bulking.

I'm keeping the same maintenace calories prior to my cycle because i want to see how well havoc works all variables remaining the same.
If you are not providing for the increased needs of anabolic compounds, what do you suppose your body is going to use to BUILD the muscle?

Muscle is not built out of thin air...feed that body.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Yo DSADE, you need to let me test somethin for ya bro. I got a question for you. Do you think DCP would be a good product for pct? I know its not wise to cut in pct and Im planning on keeping the cals up, but Id like to have a little extra help with keeping my gains very lean. Ill probably just save it for my post pct stack Ive got lined up. Either way man, Ill keep the log going when I use it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is how I am using it. It is NO substitute for your standard AI/SERMS, but I am finding it a VERY effective addition.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
That is how I am using it. It is NO substitute for your standard AI/SERMS, but I am finding it a VERY effective addition.
Yeah, I know. Ill be using my above pct with torem and reb.reloaded as well. Thanks for the quick reply man. Ill get me some in the next few days and Ill use in my pct. Ill try to update everyday from now on. Work seems to have finally calmed down a little bit.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
If you are not providing for the increased needs of anabolic compounds, what do you suppose your body is going to use to BUILD the muscle?

Muscle is not built out of thin air...feed that body.
good call:clap2:

big fan of your work btw:head:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i'd say your goal of getting and keeping 9 fat free pounds of muscle is a little ambitious if you have previous anabolic experience...but if you dont, it could happen.
i don't think 9 fat free pounds of muscle is too ambitious esp with the addition of YG!:thumbsup:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about running a havoc/trn/zol/ap for four weeks for a recomp/cutter. anyone see any problem with that combo?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about running a havoc/trn/zol/ap for four weeks for a recomp/cutter. anyone see any problem with that combo?
You've never taken such products before so I would suggest that you don't pop your cherry with some mega stack. I think the AP is fine but I'd run havoc/epi alone or with Zol. TRN is a more problematic compound which seems to cause difficulty for even experienced users.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ill probally leave out the zol and drop in some dicana instead

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 0
Supplements 0
Anabolics 2
MuscleBound1337 Cycle Logs 6
riskarb Anabolics 9