Havoc/m-trn 4week ********

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by MaximumSecurity
    ugab37,

I guess you are doing much better than i am in the weight gain department.

I take it you gained 9 pounds in two weeks? I gained 2 pounds in 8 days. I however am on 30mgs. of havoc daily whereas you are on 20 mgs. Maybe its the 6 mgs or trn (whatever that is) that is making such a difference plus the fact yopu are bulking.

I'm keeping the same maintenace calories prior to my cycle because i want to see how well havoc works all variables remaining the same.
    If you are not providing for the increased needs of anabolic compounds, what do you suppose your body is going to use to BUILD the muscle?

Muscle is not built out of thin air...feed that body.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Yo DSADE, you need to let me test somethin for ya bro. I got a question for you. Do you think DCP would be a good product for pct? I know its not wise to cut in pct and Im planning on keeping the cals up, but Id like to have a little extra help with keeping my gains very lean. Ill probably just save it for my post pct stack Ive got lined up. Either way man, Ill keep the log going when I use it.
    •   

3. That is how I am using it. It is NO substitute for your standard AI/SERMS, but I am finding it a VERY effective addition.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    That is how I am using it. It is NO substitute for your standard AI/SERMS, but I am finding it a VERY effective addition.
    Yeah, I know. Ill be using my above pct with torem and reb.reloaded as well. Thanks for the quick reply man. Ill get me some in the next few days and Ill use in my pct. Ill try to update everyday from now on. Work seems to have finally calmed down a little bit.

5. so how the cycle end up?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    If you are not providing for the increased needs of anabolic compounds, what do you suppose your body is going to use to BUILD the muscle?

Muscle is not built out of thin air...feed that body.
    good call

big fan of your work btw

7. Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    i'd say your goal of getting and keeping 9 fat free pounds of muscle is a little ambitious if you have previous anabolic experience...but if you dont, it could happen.
    i don't think 9 fat free pounds of muscle is too ambitious esp with the addition of YG!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Gettinpumped
    so how the cycle end up?
    any updates?

9. I was thinking about running a havoc/trn/zol/ap for four weeks for a recomp/cutter. anyone see any problem with that combo?

10. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    I was thinking about running a havoc/trn/zol/ap for four weeks for a recomp/cutter. anyone see any problem with that combo?
    You've never taken such products before so I would suggest that you don't pop your cherry with some mega stack. I think the AP is fine but I'd run havoc/epi alone or with Zol. TRN is a more problematic compound which seems to cause difficulty for even experienced users.

11. ill probally leave out the zol and drop in some dicana instead
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Havoc[Epistane]/Mega-TRN cycle?
    By riskarb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 11:46 PM
  2. Havoc N Trn Extreme
    By mofodaddy6932 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 09:11 PM
  3. Havoc N Trn Extreme