Powerfull + Alpa Drive XL stack

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hi there today is my 52 day on powerfull and my 6 day on Alpha drive XL i bought the stack that nutraplanet has https://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1030/alpha_drive_xl.html if you look in the link there is the stack option. I also increased my Powerfull intake i been on 9 caps every day on and off days for 51 days , today im going to go with 12 caps divided 3/5/4. With powerfull alone i was on a state of wellbeing my sleep and sleep quality increased alot. Now that i added Alpha drive XL i have noticed that i have vivid dreams i think its to fast since i only have 6 days but i like it :D. I also got the Masspump stack from NutraPlanet.com: Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs i only used it once and i had areally nice pump. but i would like to test first the alpha drive for a week and then add the masspump stack.

Thanks to NutraPlanet.com: Sport Nutrition Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness needs for the customer service and great prices.

ANd thanks to Jayhawkk and RoadBlock for their logs

B

biker340

Awards
I bought the same stack, couldn't beat the price..
I will be starting the stack on Monday..

How are the strength and size gains??

Thanks

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I bought the same stack, couldn't beat the price..
I will be starting the stack on Monday..

How are the strength and size gains??

Thanks
well since i added alpha drive i have noticed endurance in just 6 days and some oily skin, but i can live with that, lets see what i get in a week more :D

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That should make a good stack i like them both, i think PowerFull is better for libido than Alpha Drive, i've been using 6 caps a day of alpha drive for 6 weeks now and like it, definitely more aggressive with oiler skin.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
CHAPS, do you thinks it would be a good idea to up my dose of Alpha Drive ?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zombie if you've only been on AD for 6 days at what I assume is the standard 3/day, I'd stick with it for another week or two just to gauge your overall response to it. After that then maybe you could start working with the dosage based on feel much like you did with powerfull.

Just my opinion though.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I like 6 caps a day, so you may wanna try that, it's up to you.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted on how you feel and how the stack goes for you. Im getting the same combo from NutraPlanet, so I may just run some PowerFull on the last few days I have left on my bottle of Alpha(if I get it soon enough) and Im going to run cissus along with the PowerFull this time for about a month.

Next time(not sure when) I will run all three together, Alpha Drive XL, PowerFull, and Cissus, and see what I get.

Any thoughts on that combo??

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted on how you feel and how the stack goes for you. Im getting the same combo from NutraPlanet, so I may just run some PowerFull on the last few days I have left on my bottle of Alpha(if I get it soon enough) and Im going to run cissus along with the PowerFull this time for about a month.

Next time(not sure when) I will run all three together, Alpha Drive XL, PowerFull, and Cissus, and see what I get.

Any thoughts on that combo??
i haved tried PowerFull and cissus rx
and powerfull and alpha drive xl (just for a few days)
and i think that combo could be great and also adding some Rebound Reloaded or something like that would help

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on my 11th day of PowerFULL at six caps/day..not sure about strength increases yet but the increased energy and feeling of well-being are certainly noticeable..anyone else experience the same effects?