REM review

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Okay, So I got some REM a few weeks ago, and have been using it for the nights I was the most tired to get the most out of my night. I took 3 caps on "empty" stomach. By that, I mean, my stomach is never empty, but I took it 1h30 after my supper, give it 30 min. to get in, get my meal before bed, go to sleep, and have nice dreams! What I actually liked about it, is that I never woke up groggy. I always have felt rested the next morning. Except if I dont turn on the alarm clock.. I slept a good 14 hours one time, and when I woke up, I felt tired as hell. I guess this is just too much sleep.. haha.. Now, I am taking 4 caps, and let me tell you, that this is the perfect dose for me. Deep rest, and I never wake up to pee. Usually, I wake up 3 times in the night. Now I wake up, and gotta run to the bathroom :) The only thing that would be missing is that it doesn't actually put you to sleep, but once you're sleeping, it feels REALLY NICE!!

I recommend this product for anyone who doesnt feel rested, or anyone period ;)

4.5 stars /5

Great job USP and thanks for the great stuff you have brought in the industry ;)

Okay, So I got some REM a few weeks ago, and have been using it for the nights I was the most tired to get the most out of my night. I took 3 caps on "empty" stomach. By that, I mean, my stomach is never empty, but I took it 1h30 after my supper, give it 30 min. to get in, get my meal before bed, go to sleep, and have nice dreams! What I actually liked about it, is that I never woke up groggy. I always have felt rested the next morning. Except if I dont turn on the alarm clock.. I slept a good 14 hours one time, and when I woke up, I felt tired as hell. I guess this is just too much sleep.. haha.. Now, I am taking 4 caps, and let me tell you, that this is the perfect dose for me. Deep rest, and I never wake up to pee. Usually, I wake up 3 times in the night. Now I wake up, and gotta run to the bathroom :) The only thing that would be missing is that it doesn't actually put you to sleep, but once you're sleeping, it feels REALLY NICE!!

I recommend this product for anyone who doesnt feel rested, or anyone period ;)

4.5 stars /5

Great job USP and thanks for the great stuff you have brought in the industry ;)
Bacopa at high does should induce sleep in some users. We are looking for another ingredient to induce sleep.

take care

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Your review is quite similar to my experience with the product.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Your review is quite similar to my experience with the product.
Yeah.. I guess experiences are pretty good and people are pleased with it. The only thing missing is something to induce sleep.