Turkey-bol log/review

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't really looking to run an ecdy product alone. I was about to order Gaspari's intrapro (protien with ecdy), then just decided to go protien (syntrax matrix) plus e-bol. When the turk became available I grabbed it after hearing such good stuff about it. I've used ecdy from B-A-C in the past with decent to fair results. I'm also logging YG and some other fatloss goodies. I will increase protien but try to cut cals. I have pics up in my YG log. I am suppose to increase carbs for YG so this should be interesting. My goal is fat loss, or the ever elusive 'recomp'. Thoughts and/or suggestions welcome. :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, I will be watching this one close! ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SUB-lime

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool hows it goin.Im also on the Turk 4gm/wo day 3gm/off day.Taking NPs Muira Puama 2.5gm/day and your typical laundry list of essentials.

I will be reviewing it after my supply runs out in about 6-7wks.Do you notice a hypo type reaction when taken with no food in the gut?I have twice which leads me to believe it must really be shuttling nutrients into tissue to cause this.

Good luck on the recomp,thats what Im working on also.This should be exciting.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Cool hows it goin.Im also on the Turk 4gm/wo day 3gm/off day.Taking NPs Muira Puama 2.5gm/day and your typical laundry list of essentials.

I will be reviewing it after my supply runs out in about 6-7wks.Do you notice a hypo type reaction when taken with no food in the gut?I have twice which leads me to believe it must really be shuttling nutrients into tissue to cause this.

Good luck on the recomp,thats what Im working on also.This should be exciting.
No I haven't noticed. I'm always taking it with at least 25-40g protien and 10-15g of fat. I have been a little extra gassy, It'll clear out a room.:gas: Stool is a little softer but, I am taking a bunch of stuff, and drinking water all day. I see your sig, praise God! I am Christian too.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Amen brother never knew what living was til Christ and I did a ton of stuff as HE said "He whos forgiven much loves much" so lets just say Im fuuuullllllllllll of love!

Now onto the Turk talk Ive noticed Ive been much looser also which for me is an added bonus.Keep us posted.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive read that taking extra beta carotine and 2gm fish oil per dose of Turk will greatly help effectiveness.Thats what Im doing so far.What are your stats?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Ive read that taking extra beta carotine and 2gm fish oil per dose of Turk will greatly help effectiveness.Thats what Im doing so far.What are your stats?
Where did you hear that? I take fishoil through out the day anyway. I have pics up in my YG log running in the synergy thread. I'm 5'10, 197lbs. BF at like 12% I guess.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Read it on another board that I frequent.People over there are so intellegent it makes my brain hurt.:blink:

propho

Awards
  • Established
hmm i didn't know about the fish oil either.. I guess i'll start taking that too.. I'm taking 3g Turk, 3g Muira Puama, 3g of Cissus, 4g CEE everyday.. oh and 20g of BCAA's pre-during-post workout..

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Well, with YG and cialabol, I can't really isolate any effects. I haven't noticed much from adding the turk or e-bol. I'm loving my stack but, I can't honestly comment on the ecdy.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
So 2 wks in. I didn't think I'd have much to say since it would be difficult to isolate supplements. But this week I am really sore:whiner: I trained bi's Saturday and they still ache. It's hard for me to get em sore period so this is different. I'm getting plenty of water, not training every day. I'll keep it updated.