Powerfull/Camph/YG Powder

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

This is my first log ever, so please don't be too hard on me. I am almost always on these boards when im not in class or working out, but have never attempted to do a log. I have been taking Powerfull/Camph/YG for 3 days now, and already my muscles feel fuller and bigger, especially in the traps and biceps.

Goal

Will be taking these supplements until I run out (roughly a month) - Hope to lose 5 lbs or more and preserve muscle mass (hopefully gain, but with diet that is unlikely)

My Stats:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 180 lbs

Supplement Regimen

Mega Men Sport Multi Vitamin
Fish Oil - 2 per day (1200 mg)
Green Tea - 4 caps per day (300 mg)
Sesamin - 3 per day with meals
1500 mg YG per day (500 mg - 3 times a day with carbs)
6 Caps Powerfull (4 Pre-workout - 2 before bed)
5 Caps Camph (2 before breakfast, 2 before workout, 1 before bed)
Mad protein powder with skim milk

Diet

2300 Calories Daily
50/30/20 ratio (protein, carbs, fats)

Workout Regimen

Mon - Chest/Tri (20 min run on treadmill)
Tues - Squats
Wed - Bi's/Back/Abs (20 min run on treadmill)
Thurs - Hammy's
Fri - Shoulders/Calves (20 min run on treadmill)
Sat - off
Sun - Abs (20 min run on treadmill)

Recently I have not been doing splits like this, these new splits will start on monday. Today I will be doing tri's and abs and will update log accordingly.

So far the following has been concluded:

Energy: So far, energy has been up. especially when i wake up for class at 730 in the morning and I am not dog tired. Feel great most of the day!

Endurance: nothing sustantial - maybe slightly better recovery times

Sleep: Very solid sleep with intense dreams. Felt great in the morning.

Mood: overall feeling of well-being. i think it has alot to do with my diet though also.

Muscle Fullness: Feel WAY fuller especially after my doses of YG.

Strength: no real change

Cons: so far nothing really. kind of difficult to get to sleep, but once asleep its wonderful

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
That is going to be a real good stack i just ran out of YG but i was able to do a short cialabol/YG/Powerfull/cAmp and it was really going well. If you really want to add anything in the future think about some cialabol... good luck on your run.. you will see some results and keep us posted!!

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
That is going to be a real good stack i just ran out of YG but i was able to do a short cialabol/YG/Powerfull/cAmp and it was really going well. If you really want to add anything in the future think about some cialabol... good luck on your run.. you will see some results and keep us posted!!
thanks for the support. i actually do have some cialabol, but i am planning a ph cycle in a few months and usplabs suggested that I take it during cycle and during pct, so i am going to save it for that. what kind of fat loss did this stack produce? also, what type of diet were you running during the stack?

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Ahh just got back from the gym and had a great workout. I wasn't looking forward to going to the gym, but once i got there i was feeling awesome. My workout today consisted of:

Triceps

4 Supersets Skullcrushers/Close Grip Bench Press

8x75
8x75
8x75
10x75 (like i said, felt great and could have probably gone for more)

4 Sets Overhead Tricep Extensions
8x45
8x55
10x60 (still felt good. need to increase weight for sure next week)

Abs

4 Sets of some ab machine....who knows and who cares what its called

2 sets of 25 incline situps

Abs were really on fire when doing this, i havent worked out the abs forever.

15 min run on treadmill - endurance seemed down, could have been because i worked out earlier than normal today and had very few carbs in me. unfortunately the gym closes at 3 on fridays so i had to get in their before i usually do.

All in all i felt pretty damn good, not that great of a pump, but it was decent. Only day 4 and things are looking good. i have tomorrow off and only doing a run on sunday, so dont look for much until monday. if you have any advice please feel free to comment!

time to go max out on chicken.......peace

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Scrubscrizzled, good luck, this should be an awesome stack.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 cont.

Well, just thought I would update on yesterdays results. Overall everything is going fine, nothing substantial as of now.

Day 4 Diet

Breakfast - 4 Hard Boiled Eggs, 2 pieces wheat bread
Meal 2 - Chicken Breast Marinate and Chicken Sandwich and Protein Shake
Meal 3 - Fettuchini w/ Meat Sauce, Salad, Protein Shake

Okay then i went out, had a good time. Drank like 6 shots and went to a keg.....who knows how many beers. Then ate some domino's pizza (god damnit usually i avoid this sh!t, but last night i couldnt......was waaaay to hungry.) I am a college freshman, my diet will be in check throughout the week, but on the weekends i will be partying. Hopefully we can still make good results. Before the partying diet was:

Calories: 2075
Protein: 199g
Carbs: 132g
Fat: 55g

44% Protein / 29% Carbs / 27% Fat

Energy: Energy was good, nothing like a stimulant, but felt great from the time i woke up.

Sleep: Well i sleep like a baby last night haha, i dont think it was because of the powerfull, camph, or the YG.

Mood: good, nothing to great

Muscle Fullness: Felt full and hard all day long especially after taking YG

I also was experiencing some pretty bad cottonmouth especially when running yesterday. I think i need to start drinking more water, especially after the night of drinking.

Today is my off day so i will just be watching football, relaxing, and eating.

Later

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I shall be watching..

And your first post looked familiar

:)

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
nothing crazy on the diet. I did my best but i always have a cheat day during the week. On just YG i lost 6lbs and either maintained my size or gained depending on the area measured. Like i said i just started camp for the first time but so far i am really liking it. I love cialabol and YG is as good as all the hype.. Check out my log for more details... good luck my man...

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
well, another night of drinking last night, but back on track here sunday-thursday. nothing really new to comment on right now. still a good feeling of well being, muscles arent so hard after a terrible weekend for my diet. really havent been noticing anything too great. i will be going for a run later tonight, hopefully wont have any cottonmouth. anyways, im off to go eat and watch football. GO BEARS!!!!

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Damn, I felt like money today before I even got to the gym, and even more so when I was there. **** is finally starting to kick in i think...

Day 6 Workout

Bench Press
10 x 135
5 x 155
5 x 165
5 x 165
5 x 170
5 x 170

Dumbbell Bench Press
6 x 50's
6 x 60's
6 x 60's

Dumbbell Flyes
10 x 15's
10 x 20's
8 x 25's

Incline Bench Press
9 x 95
9 x 95
8 x 95
(Was going for ten each set, but chest was just shot by now)

Tricep Pushdown
10 x 50
10 x 60
9 x 60
10 x 50

Skullcrusher/Close Grip Bench Press Supersets
6 x 55 Skullcrusher / 8 x 55 Close Grip Bench Press

20 min on Treadmill

Day 6 Diet

Breakfast - 4 Hard Boiled Eggs, 2 pieces wheat bread
Meal 2 - Piece of Rotissaire Chicken, Protein Shake, Banana
Meal 3 - 2 Pieces of Rotissiare Chicken, Protein Shake, Strawberry Yogurt

Calories: 1661
Protein: 178g
Carbs: 116g
Fat: 32g

49% Protein / 31% Carbs / 20% Fat

I will most likely eat more chicken and another protein shake and maybe some tuna before the night is over. Pretty clean diet today, and man I felt great.

Energy: Energy was awesome today, felt refreshed when I woke up for 8 am class, took a little nap after breakfast, and went and worked out at 4. At the gym my recovery was good, and the 20 min run was a breeze.

Sleep: Sleep last night was pretty good, although I didnt get to bed til 2 am and woke up at 730, but i took a nap from 10 am - 1 pm and after that felt awesome.

Mood: great mood all day long, was looking forward to my workout from the moment I woke up

Muscle Fullness: Again muscles were full today and getting harder day by day. Strength gains aren't coming for some reason, could have alot to do with my caloric deficit. It appears that I am getting leaner in the mirror, but I have no scale to check my weight, so this could just be my imagination. I will get my updated weight sometime this weekend. Should give me a pretty good idea how things are going after about two weeks on the stack.

Cottonmouth hasn't been as bad lately, but the last two days I have gotten a nosebleed, I have no clue what this is from. Has anyone experienced nose bleeds on Powerfull/Camph/YG? Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with the stack.

Thats about it for today. Comments are always welcome!

Later

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
This is alcohol at its destructive extreme.

In addition to alcohols destructive effects at the time of ingestion, it can also cause neural tissue death when its consumption is stopped. As explained, GABA (a inhibitory neurotransmitter) binds to its GABA-A receptor following alcohol intake. When this happens, a chloride channel is opened and extracellular chloride moves into a intracellular compartment on the receptor. The neuron is hyperpolarized as a result and excitatory postsynaptic potentials (EPSPs) cannot occur, as mentioned.

The main point here is that alcohol facilitates the ability of GABA to open chloride channels. With greater (chronic) use of alcohol the neuron may become entirely dependant on alcohol for its GABA function in the long term. However, at the time of chlorides uptake another process, this time involving the glutamine (excitatory neurotransmitter) receptors, causes further problems.

The glutamate system is up-regulated with alcohol withdrawal and calcium-channel activity is stimulated. Calcium is released directly onto the post synaptic neuron (calcium influx) in large amounts and neural death occurs. This happens particularly after binge sessions that occur on a regular basis.
Some good info about booze and building muscle.
Bodybuilding.com - David Robson - Bodybuilding & Alcohol: Do They Mix?

In addition to alcohols destructive effects at the time of ingestion, it can also cause neural tissue death when its consumption is stopped. As explained, GABA (a inhibitory neurotransmitter) binds to its GABA-A receptor following alcohol intake. When this happens, a chloride channel is opened and extracellular chloride moves into a intracellular compartment on the receptor. The neuron is hyperpolarized as a result and excitatory postsynaptic potentials (EPSPs) cannot occur, as mentioned.

The main point here is that alcohol facilitates the ability of GABA to open chloride channels. With greater (chronic) use of alcohol the neuron may become entirely dependant on alcohol for its GABA function in the long term. However, at the time of chlorides uptake another process, this time involving the glutamine (excitatory neurotransmitter) receptors, causes further problems.

The glutamate system is up-regulated with alcohol withdrawal and calcium-channel activity is stimulated. Calcium is released directly onto the post synaptic neuron (calcium influx) in large amounts and neural death occurs. This happens particularly after binge sessions that occur on a regular basis.
Jacob puts beer down in horror.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established

although i appreciate your comments, after reading that i have no clue what it says. im not a scientist and nothing in those paragraphs made any sense to me. on top of that, weightlifting is not my life, and i am not a bodybuilder. i am a college student, and i am going to drink. i will workout and try to keep my body in as good as shape as possible, but at the same time, i am going to go out and have some fun too. you only have four years in college, and im going to live them up.

i do have one question though usplabs, why am i getting nosebleeds on this stack? i got one two days ago, i had two yesterday (one of which at 130 in the morning was very bad. lasted for about a half hour and just blooding pouring out my nose nonstop.) and another one at 1215 this afternoon when i woke up. whats the deal?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ok, why spend money on this stack to drink when it will only work to a percentage of its ability. Why go through all the trouble to eat right, workout, and drink in the middle of a log. If you spent 6 weeks continuously training/ eating correctly you would yeild beneficial gains. But drinking throughout the same timeframe evenly never gives you a chance to get anywhere substancial. I was just thinking drink till your hearts content, but not during a cycle wait one month then drink wait a month, drink, works better than: drinking a few days a week, i call this training momentum. Your only making excuses to validate irrational behaviour IMO. and nosebleeds, maybe your body is telling you college is not a big deal and your health is.

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
although i appreciate your comments, after reading that i have no clue what it says. im not a scientist and nothing in those paragraphs made any sense to me. on top of that, weightlifting is not my life, and i am not a bodybuilder. i am a college student, and i am going to drink. i will workout and try to keep my body in as good as shape as possible, but at the same time, i am going to go out and have some fun too. you only have four years in college, and im going to live them up.

i do have one question though usplabs, why am i getting nosebleeds on this stack? i got one two days ago, i had two yesterday (one of which at 130 in the morning was very bad. lasted for about a half hour and just blooding pouring out my nose nonstop.) and another one at 1215 this afternoon when i woke up. whats the deal?
I think you would be the first person to have any of those symptoms on any of the products you are taking. I would get your bloodpressure checked, and maybe a check up if you have insurance.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
I think you would be the first person to have any of those symptoms on any of the products you are taking. I would get your bloodpressure checked, and maybe a check up if you have insurance.
interesting. well in that case, this is probably not from the stack. hopefully the nosebleeds will subside in the near future, otherwise, i will take your advice and get a check up.

Ok, why spend money on this stack to drink when it will only work to a percentage of its ability. Why go through all the trouble to eat right, workout, and drink in the middle of a log. If you spent 6 weeks continuously training/ eating correctly you would yeild beneficial gains. But drinking throughout the same timeframe evenly never gives you a chance to get anywhere substancial. I was just thinking drink till your hearts content, but not during a cycle wait one month then drink wait a month, drink, works better than: drinking a few days a week, i call this training momentum. Your only making excuses to validate irrational behaviour IMO. and nosebleeds, maybe your body is telling you college is not a big deal and your health is.
i cant really oppose anything your saying, as i agree with it all, but i am a drinker. everyone in my family drinks, my friends drink, its just how i was raised. i have seen many people who are also drinkers with the body that i am trying to attain.....you might say its all excuses, but honestly, i would stop working out before i would stop drinking. if i did that unfortunately i would turn into a fatass, so if nothing else, hopefully i can keep my current physique while drinking. i really do appreciate your input, and i will try to drink less. perhaps once a week, not drink a week, then the next week drink only on weekends and alternate. i dont know.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
i cant really oppose anything your saying, as i agree with it all, but i am a drinker. everyone in my family drinks, my friends drink, its just how i was raised. i have seen many people who are also drinkers with the body that i am trying to attain.....you might say its all excuses, but honestly, i would stop working out before i would stop drinking. if i did that unfortunately i would turn into a fatass, so if nothing else, hopefully i can keep my current physique while drinking. i really do appreciate your input, and i will try to drink less. perhaps once a week, not drink a week, then the next week drink only on weekends and alternate. i dont know.

hey i spent many years doing as you do now, so looking across at you i can see your dilemma. Well i hope you find out whats good for you. food for thought, beer for fun.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
One Week Results

Well, just got back from the gym and had the worst day that I can remember. I didn't want to go down there to begin with, and when i got there it was even more hell. I had no energy, no strength, no will, just wanted to leave. I somehow managed to crank out a ****ty workout still. Today was just a quick quad day thank goodness.

Squats
8x225
6x245
6x245
6x245
(this is the first time i have tried reps like this, usually do 10x185 8x205 6x225 - i was really not expecting this to be hard but like i said, had a ****ty ass day and it was hard)

Leg Extensions
10x95
10x100
10x110
10x115
(this is about the same as usual, but i was just dragging ass)

Energy: None, non-existant, where did it go????

Sleep: Sleep last night was piss poor, after taking powerfull/camph before sleep, I again could NOT get asleep. got a bloody nose for some reason from 130-2:00 (it was a pretty damn bad nose bleed) and then from 2-4 sat in my bed completely wired with no potential for sleep. finally passed out around 4.

Mood: one word - ****ty

Muscle Fullness: muscles are still actually full, thank god because thats about the only thing this stack has given me so far.

One Week Conclusion:

Well so far, i havent been able to get on the scale since the start of the stack, so i cannot comment on weight loss which is my main objective. strength so far has been completely unaffected. my muscles to feel full i guess (hasnt done much good though). I have trouble sleeping about half the nights i take this ****. hopefully this will improve because if it doesnt i will never be buying another usp labs product. this is my first run with them, and if taking three of their products that were meant to be stacked together gets you nothing but muscle fullness then this company is junk. not sure where the rave reviews for YG came from, but certainly nothing special up to this point. as i said, hopefully things improve, but supposedly effects should have started after dose one (according to usplabs himself)

thanks for reading - stay tuned

Well, just got back from the gym and had the worst day that I can remember. I didn't want to go down there to begin with, and when i got there it was even more hell. I had no energy, no strength, no will, just wanted to leave. I somehow managed to crank out a ****ty workout still. Today was just a quick quad day thank goodness.

Squats
8x225
6x245
6x245
6x245
(this is the first time i have tried reps like this, usually do 10x185 8x205 6x225 - i was really not expecting this to be hard but like i said, had a ****ty ass day and it was hard)

Leg Extensions
10x95
10x100
10x110
10x115
(this is about the same as usual, but i was just dragging ass)

Energy: None, non-existant, where did it go????

Sleep: Sleep last night was piss poor, after taking powerfull/camph before sleep, I again could NOT get asleep. got a bloody nose for some reason from 130-2:00 (it was a pretty damn bad nose bleed) and then from 2-4 sat in my bed completely wired with no potential for sleep. finally passed out around 4.

Mood: one word - ****ty

Muscle Fullness: muscles are still actually full, thank god because thats about the only thing this stack has given me so far.

One Week Conclusion:

Well so far, i havent been able to get on the scale since the start of the stack, so i cannot comment on weight loss which is my main objective. strength so far has been completely unaffected. my muscles to feel full i guess (hasnt done much good though). I have trouble sleeping about half the nights i take this ****. hopefully this will improve because if it doesnt i will never be buying another usp labs product. this is my first run with them, and if taking three of their products that were meant to be stacked together gets you nothing but muscle fullness then this company is junk. not sure where the rave reviews for YG came from, but certainly nothing special up to this point. as i said, hopefully things improve, but supposedly effects should have started after dose one (according to usplabs himself)

thanks for reading - stay tuned
Muscle are still full that is the effect you are looking for. Are you expecting 4lbs in 8 days? I feel you are being a tab harsh and premature. Your diet is less than sufficient, and you are drinking alcohol. You take that route even steroids are junk.

take care

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could also try upping your carbohydrate intake, you should be able to substitute some carbs where you previously wouldn't have. 30% of 2300 is not very much at all, even on a cut given your bodyweight.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And wow, btw, you have taken the products for one week and expected them to do what exactly? As Jacob said, I hate to rag on a customer, but I feel you are being uneccessarily critical on our products...

Everything was good until day 8. Day 4 "Muscle Fullness: Felt full and hard all day long especially after taking YG"

even day 6 after drinking muscle fullness was around. I hope we can meet your expectations but I'm not putting any money on it.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
sorry i am just saying it how i feel up to this point. hopefully in the next 3 weeks things will change. drinking will not be a problem the next 3 weeks either.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
Dude sorry to hear about your nosebleeds. I am a USP junkie and i have never had any nosebleeds nor have i read any logs where anyone has mentioned nose bleeds. If they are really that bad you really need to goto the doctor. As far as your stack. Give it some time. That is a really good stack you are taking. I guarentee you, you will see some results by the end of the month just give it some time...

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Dude sorry to hear about your nosebleeds. I am a USP junkie and i have never had any nosebleeds nor have i read any logs where anyone has mentioned nose bleeds. If they are really that bad you really need to goto the doctor. As far as your stack. Give it some time. That is a really good stack you are taking. I guarentee you, you will see some results by the end of the month just give it some time...
hey man, thanks for the interest. yeah, if the nosebleeds continue, I will definetely be getting that checked out. thanks for the encouragement! hope your right!

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Today, I had class at 8 this morning and was dog tired, so I took a nap after class and woke up at 1. that messed my diet up a little bit, but overall it was a pretty decent day. After the nap I had pretty good energy. Muscles feel pretty full today. Very hard. I like this feeling.

Day 8 Diet
9:00 - Took 400 mg YG and 2 Camph and 2 Green Tea Caps
9:20 - Ate 4 Egg Whites, One whole egg, and 2 slices wheat bread
9:45-1:00 - I passed out - was very tired.
1:00 - Protein Shake and a Banana
3:00 - Took 4 Powerfull / 2 Camph
4:00 - Worked out
5:30 - Post workout Shake
6:00 - Took 400 mg YG / 2 Green Tea Caps
6:20 - Spaghetti w/ Meat Sauce
8:15 - Will take 400 mg YG
8:30 - Will eat roast turkey / oatmeal
10:30 - eat more roast turkey / protein shake

Calories - 1400 / Protein - 198 (58%) / Carbs - 138 (38%) / Fats - 7 (5%)

Sleeping that long really hurt the calories. Is this a bad thing?? - im trying to lose fat.

Day 8 Training

Biceps

Preacher Curls w/ EZ Bar
10x65
10x65
10x65
10x65
10x70

At first I started out sluggish and really felt lame again like I did yesterday. The first two sets were rough, but then I kind of got into the grove a little bit and it got a bit easier. The last set was probably easier than the first set ha.

Standing Close Grip Curls
10x55
8x55
10x65

Again, I seemed to kind of get stronger throughout the workout. Kind of weird..

Hammer Curls
10 - 25's
10 - 25's
10 - 30's

Finished with one set of Regular Standing Curls w/ EZ Bar - 10x65

By now my arms had a pretty good pump and veins were popping out all over. I actually noticed two new veins in my upper right bicep which was pretty cool.

Back

Bent Over Two-Arm Long Bar Row
10x130
10x140
8x140

Row Machine
10x90
10x90
10x90

The gym I go to does not have too much equipment, and the other machine I wanted to use was in use by like three people. I said forget it after this and went to abs. I was also pretty damn tired by now. I didnt do much of an ab workout either.

Some Ab Machine
20x70
20x70
20x70
20x70
20x70

Although this isnt too rough of a workout, it did actually burn quite a bit on the last 5 reps on each set.

Finished with a 15 Minute Run. I was soo tired by now. I think the lack of food had a role in this. It was a rough run to get through.

Energy: Energy wasn't too great when I got to the gym, but it got better throughout the bicep workout. It seemed my last sets were almost easier than the first sets. After this though I was pretty tired throughout the remainder of the workout.

Sleep: Sleep last night wasnt too bad, but I had to wake up at 7:30 for class. Took a nap though from 945-1, which felt nice.

Mood: mood was fine. nothing great, nothing bad.

Muscle Fullness: pretty tight, pretty full, but still no real strength gains yet. hopefully those will come around week 3 or 4.

Just had one small nosebleed today for about 3 minutes. It seems like it might be getting better. Only time will tell.

well im gettin hungry. i might eat a little early after typing all this ha. see ya guys.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
1400 cal is way to low even when cutting. The YG doesnt have anything to transport. Drink a ton of water too.