alpha drive

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking adxl for about 2 weeks now and the biggest thing I have noticed is my wood, not just in the morning but at anytime during the day without warning, bam out of noware tremendous wood. I also noticed the mood change I feel a little more focused and my it feels my work capacity has improved, at anyrate so far I think it is a very good product, I plan on finishin up my 2 bottles and go straight into a dbol-trn-zol cycle.:bb2:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're 27...You should be having all day wood regardless :p

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
hmmm I may have to check my profile but I am 31 and noramally don't get wood while standing in line at a bank, ya know.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm I may have to check my profile but I am 31 and noramally don't get wood while standing in line at a bank, ya know.
lol.thats good dude.I take it everyfew days just to keep things runnin smooth,along with activate.good combo imo.:cheers:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking adxl for about 2 weeks now and the biggest thing I have noticed is my wood, not just in the morning but at anytime during the day without warning, bam out of noware tremendous wood. I also noticed the mood change I feel a little more focused and my it feels my work capacity has improved, at anyrate so far I think it is a very good product, I plan on finishin up my 2 bottles and go straight into a dbol-trn-zol cycle.:bb2:
sounds good, just got some alpha drive looking forward to taking it

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I just got some too, Im using mine as part of a post cycle therapy cocktail though. If it ends up being a good PCT, then I'll feel it was worth it. Only day 2 right now though. Also using Toremifene, "PCT" by AX, (just until my exemestane gets here), powerfull by USP, and some extra's not related to HPTA restoration. Id be interested in how it's working for u guys that allready have normal HPTA function. During post cycle, preventing lean tissue and libido loss are many times more important to me than using something alone just to evaluate it's worth as an investment, thus using it alone would not be a realistic choice for me at this point.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
well I'll tell u what last night MY old lady and I went at it 2 times and then once again in the morning and I am sure alot of u guys screw like rabbits but I normally don't but my mister was like a dam knight in heavy armor nothin stopped the wood. oh yea semen capacity and velocity have improved, also my balls feel alot denser I don't know how to explain this but they do, its like if I took my balls out I could use them as bollos that could take a stampeding rhino down, I don't know just my opinion.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I'll tell u what last night MY old lady and I went at it 2 times and then once again in the morning and I am sure alot of u guys screw like rabbits but I normally don't but my mister was like a dam knight in heavy armor nothin stopped the wood. oh yea semen capacity and velocity have improved, also my balls feel alot denser I don't know how to explain this but they do, its like if I took my balls out I could use them as bollos that could take a stampeding rhino down, I don't know just my opinion.
Bwahahaha, adxl gives you rhino balls.:rofl: Now that's effective.