• Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday I will be starting my M1T log. I will start @ 5mg/day for the 1st few days then bump it up. I opened the log today to see what intrest it starts. I have taken the time to pre-plan my cycle

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/54174-am-i-missing.html

I am takeing pictures and measurements 2nite. I will post them sometime 2maro. I will try to log each day. I will weigh in every 5days, and measurements after the 14day mark, and post pictures on the last day of the cycle. I will also log thru P C T with pics and measurements. This will total almost 9~10weeks. Im hopeing for a GOOD 20~25lbs. Thanks for the support.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I weighed in @ 191lbs. And here are all the starting measurements UN-FLEXED for better readings because of Pumps and what not......

Right Arm: 14.5" Left Arm: 14. 5/8"

Right Forearm: 12.25" Left Forearm: 12"

Right Leg: 23.5" Left Leg: 23.75"

Right Calf: 15.25" Left Calf: 15.25"

Chest: 43.25"

Neck: 17.5"

Waist (Belly Button): 33.5"

I will attempt to up-load pictures tomarrow or sometime this week.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Nothin really big to report. It was the 1st day of the cylce. I took 1 5 mg. M1T tab. I did chest 2 day and it was a good workout. I will use the incline bench for a measure of strength test.
Incline Bench: 245 @ 5 reps (4th set)

Misc. Notes
Although i did do flat fly's with 70's for 6 reps :jaw: this is a big jump from last week. Can u credit it to M1T??? Prolly not, but hey its strength that wasnt there before.

Eating
I got all my food down 2day 400 protein/350 carbs /100 fat. It was a struggle but I think GrobOn is beggining to kick in. (i hope it does soon because so far im not impressed)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck in your goals but are you looking for 25 pounds total including water/fat or just muscle?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck in your goals but are you looking for 25 pounds total including water/fat or just muscle?
Muscle would be nice but I know its not totally relalistic. I wouls need to gain about 2.5~3lbs. a week of muscle for my goals (8~10 weeks). I always like to shoot high and try to acheive the impossible.

I was wondering when i kick it to 10mg (probably friday). Should I take both 5 mg tabs before I work-out or 5mg am and 5 mg pm (I workout @ 8 pm)?? Thanks guys

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Nothin big to report 2day. I have a great pump all the time but this may be because I just finished 5 weeks of SizeOn on monday. Either way i "feel" bigger.

Today was Back day and I will use Pull-Ups for a measureing stick

Strict body weight Pull-Ups: 10 reps

Eating:
I couldnt choke down all the food today but I did get about 300gr protein and 200 carbs and 100gr fat. I didnt use GrubOn 2day so maybe thats why.....

Batteries died on Camera so i will pick some up 2maro and get the pics on here.

I am stil wondering about the 10mg doseing. I think I should move this to the Steroid Forum as it will get more hits there then here.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Ok I beleive i can feel the M1T kicking in now. I feel like i have pumps all day long. I also "feel" bigger. No sides yet though. Knock on wood......

Today was shoulder day and it went well. Measure will be standing shoulder presses

Standing Front Shoulder press: 115 @ 8 reps (4th set)

Eating:
I got almost all food 2day. I missed 1 serving of carbs and thats it :) I also used GrubOn 2day and i must say YES IT WORKS. Yesterday i didnt use it and had no appitiete compared to 2day

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Ok I beleive i can feel the M1T kicking in now. I feel like i have pumps all day long. I also "feel" bigger. No sides yet though. Knock on wood......
The sides you will "feel" are the pumps and possible lethargy, the ones you won't feel are the liver and cholesterol damage.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Ok today was an ok day. Bad because it was unusually warm so i couldnt carry my food around with me so I had to eat shakes and oatmeal all day which got old quick. Although i did triceps 2day and workout went great!!!!

Close Grip Bench
W/ feet on bench:
225 @ 8reps (4th set)

Eating:
Sh*tty. I got about 250 protein/200carbs/ 45 fat.Again this was due to a big class load 2day paired with unfit food carrying conditions

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good. Ive been waiting for this log. Good luck. YOu should have gained close to 5lbs i would think by the end of the week.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good. Ive been waiting for this log. Good luck. YOu should have gained close to 5lbs i would think by the end of the week.
Yea i try to stay away from the scale during the week......Like grandma always said " a wtched pot never boiled" lol. Yea im 99.9% sure ill be up atleast 5lbs by sat. :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
K i was completely drained 2day and went to sleep at around 10ish. I slept until 1:45 am and have been up since (its 6:15am). I took my M1T @ a diff time yesterday (day 4) then the other days because of workout schedule. I usually workout @ 8pm and 2day it was noon. Do u think that makes a diff????

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
K i was completely drained 2day and went to sleep at around 10ish. I slept until 1:45 am and have been up since (its 6:15am). I took my M1T @ a diff time yesterday (day 4) then the other days because of workout schedule. I usually workout @ 8pm and 2day it was noon. Do u think that makes a diff????
I dont think it makes that big of a difference...not something to worry about anyway. Just try to start keeping it at around the same times each day. Wait, now im confused you said you took it at different times but then you refered to workout time.....dont take it according to workout just workout when you make time to, dont change your dosing because of workout. It still has a half life of about 8-12 hours so it will still be in your system just that blood levels will decline. Make sense? (Im assuming you are taking the m1t preworkout the reason you changed the dose yesterday?)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Ok i have been on noew for a week (7days). This is day 3 @ 10mg's. Lathagery isnt that big of an issue it comes and goes. Back pumps are creeping up but nothing near as bad as superdrol.......I occasionaly have headaches and will bump up on the Hawethorn Berry 2maro. Todays was chest day and i weighed in @ 195. This is actually +5lbs. because i discovered 2nite that the scale was weighing heavy last week....I feel like im bigger and the strength is comming also

Eating: A really really SH*TTY weekend for eating, which i feel realy hindered gains and such. Although todays wa pretty dead on. I wil increases cals by 300~500 2maro for the following 2 weeks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, my week has been crappy for gains. first of all my ****ed up arm then my diet is really lagging so im putting on mid section fat. so now im bumping up more cardio days and ab days.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, my week has been crappy for gains. first of all my ****ed up arm then my diet is really lagging so im putting on mid section fat. so now im bumping up more cardio days and ab days.
I hate how important diet is when ur in endo.....A few bad days and it really shows. I only do cardio 1 day a week but i have to walk alot from classes so i guess theres a lil bit lol.

Wheres ur log at, or are you not keeping one?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

Pumps are insane......Today was back day and back pumps were noticable but not bad. No lathagery to note about. All lifts were up 10~20lbs 2nite which is always nice ..... :)

Eating:Got about 90% of food down today which is nice, but stil could get more down.

I do not have any of my orginal photos. The wife went to a bachlorette party this last weekend and one of her supid friends delted them.....so i will stil post pics but ill let u know what i feel i have done from viewing some poloroid pics from baseball season

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait a second...your not dead yet?

Some words of advice if I may. As long as you are getting stronger your dose is fine. As long as you are not getting lethargic your dose is fine. As long as you don't get carried away and believe that if you eat more you will grow more you are fine. Slow and steady. You will regret overeating.

BTW, if you do die from this rat poison M1T please post to let us know :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I do not have any of my orginal photos. The wife went to a bachlorette party this last weekend and one of her supid friends delted them.....so i will stil post pics but ill let u know what i feel i have done from viewing some poloroid pics from baseball season
so what your sayin is you got replaced by male strippers lol.

Also agree your dose is perfect for now. if you increase it at this point you will just increase sides which im telling you will be unpleasant so stay at the dose that youre on and wait until gains start to level of before bumping it another 5mg. JMHO.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

Back pumps are becoming more apparent in car rides. Today on the way home from school i couldnt wait to get outta the car, but other than that they arent bad. I didnt train 2day because of the school schedule but will be doing arms 2maro. On bright side of the day was when i seen a teamate 2day. It was the 1st time he has seen me in about 2 weeks and he said "Holy F*ckin Sh*t your getting big..." Thats always nice to hear.

Another interesting note is Libido had been thru the roof since day 1 whcih the wifey is loving lol

Eating: Today was school day so alot of shakes, the only solid meals i had was breakfast, Hambuger Helper and Tuna Noodle cassaroll(spelling).

I have a wedding to go to this weekend so it'll be alot more shakes and **** which pisses me off but o well. Ill get all the cals one way or another. Hopeing to see somthing around 200lbs @ the scales on monday but i know this may hinder it a bit......

And yes piston im affraid my pastey white a$$ may have been replaced by a bunch of Chip n' Dales employees.......o'well lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14

Right Arm: 14.75" Left Arm: 15"

Right Forearm: 12.75" Left Forearm: 12.5"

Right Leg: 24.5" Left Leg: 24.75"

Right Calf: 15.5" Left Calf: 15.5"

Chest: 44.25"

Neck: 18"

Waist (Belly Button): 33.5"

No real sides to report. Back pumps are worse the more active i am so O'welll. FYI Low-Carb Monster drinks are the **** for combatting M1T sides. there is 2.5 gr Taurine and great for energy bwfore the gym.

I will weigh in 2nite but hell with everything going up and the waist staying the same I dont really care how much weight i have gained. In fact laste night the wife said, "look at me......what size shirt is that? 2XL, holt cow ur getting......WIDE" Some more words or encouragement.

Pictures comming soon

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok starting 2day I am bumping to 15mg for the last 7 days of the cycle. Do u think i should pre-load on the Retain???Start it on monday or somthing like that?
You could try 1 cap retain ed but thats not normal. Bumping should be alright too.

How is the appetite? and the testicle size? I know i had some major shrinkage on m1t...

Im loving PP as an oral the best i think but i have some m1t leftover and ill be taking that on my next cycle. Just for old times sake lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could try 1 cap retain ed but thats not normal. Bumping should be alright too.

How is the appetite? and the testicle size? I know i had some major shrinkage on m1t...

Im loving PP as an oral the best i think but i have some m1t leftover and ill be taking that on my next cycle. Just for old times sake lol.
Yea thats what i was gonna do with the retain.

Appetite is pretty good. The one thing i've noticed is I HAVE to take a shake in the AM or else IO have no apetite for the whole day. When i eat my eggs, oatmeal and cottage chesse i cant eat anything.....yea i know weird.

My testicles are fine which is another reason i felt it was cool to bump

What PP are u takeing. I have 2 bottles of PMAX so Thats sweet to hear.

Piston what do u think I should run while cutting in late january/ early feb. This is all what I have

2 bottles HMAX
2 bottles PMAX
2 bottles Methyl-drol XT
1.5 bottles TRN
1 bottle TST
1 bottle LG Methyl 1-P
1 bottle X-Mass (obviously not going to cut with it)
1/2 bottle Pher-X

*Remember I will have started baseball practice so I'll be runing and moveing alot so Methyl-Drol (superdrol) is prolly not the best choice.....

Whatcha got for me PUMP

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id have to say from what i hear Hmax is a better cutter so probably Hmax TRN TST combo. PMax would be fine too in place of the Hmax. Im in a rush because im at work and real busy so ill try to get back with you on this.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 21

Ok its the 3 week mark and lathagery is here. Im tired all the time....Although the back pumps arent that bad but I keep up on the Taurine. Appetite has been bad the last few days. I had a touch of a sinus infection so i started some anti-biotics that totally killed my appetite. On saturday I had 2 shakes and a PB&J. Im visably leaner than I was last week so I may be down a few lbs. But atleast I know its because I was rediculously low on the cals for a few days. Well since yesterday Im back on the horse and have also been eating like one.

I have 1 week left until P.C.T. and Im hopeing I can put on about 4 more lbs. that should put me to around 205 which leaves 10 more lbs. to gain til the 1st of the year. Which i think is possible becuase I uidually gain 3~5 good lbs. during P.C.T. Which will put me close and then Im starting my cutter.

Any suggestions on cycles to run during that. *Note that Im not going to be runing the cut until late January. This will be about 8~10 weeks off from this last cylce

My nuts are full as every but facial hair is growing like a weed so I have just decieded to grow a beard. I was shaveing 2 times a day.....So far so good i must say. I plan on getting blood work done sometime next week to see how bad this tore me up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrads! you broke the 200 mark but you might want to get some more weight on and hopefully you do because some of that weight is water and if you weighed yourself in the morning or if you had something to eat that can play a factor too.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so i took final measurments this morning and.............

Right Arm: 15 1/8" (+5/8")
Left Arm: 15 1/8" (+1/2")

Right Forearm: 13" (+ 3/4")
Left Forearm: 12 3/4" (+3/4)

Right Leg: 25" (+1 1/2")
Left Leg: 24.75" (+1")

Right Calf: 15 5/8" (+3/8")
Left Calf: 15 5/8" (+3/8")

Chest: 44.25" (+1")

Neck: 17" (-1/2")

Waist (Belly Button): 33.75" (+1/4")

The final weight it 201lbs. but this is 1st thing in the am on a totaly empty stomach, the other weights were after a meal or 2. This is 10lbs gained. Whcih is GREAT if u seen what i was or should i say wasnt eating which takes me to this.......

EATING:
The 1st n 2nd week went great as far as diet. I was getting my goal cals each day and felt great. Then week 3 came and eating diminished but wasn't bad. Holy **** week 4 was terrible. I was maybe, maybe, maybe getting 2,200 cals a day. Almost all of whcih were protein (200gr) and a few carbs (100~200gr) and almost no fat (maybe 30~40 grams).
This was ultimatley because of my doseing protocal which went as is....

Doseing:
Day1-5: 5mg
Day 6-16: 10mg
Day17-21: 15mg
Day 21-28: 20mg

Side Effects (Negative):
Week 1: Nothing big. Just back pumps and a bit harder to eat
Week 2: Same as week 1
Week 3: Back pumps got worse with more activity, appetitie was getting worse i really hard to force food. Acne on my back was getting alot worse. Found myself takeing naps here and there for a few mintues
Week 4: HOLY SH*T.......back pumps, terrible back acne, NO APPETITE AT ALL, would sleep or lay honestly 15~18hrs a day. Libido was dwindeling. Itchy scalp

Side Effects (positive):
Week 1: Good pumps, not much in strength
Week 2: Great Pumps, was feeling huge, strength was there
Week 3 &4: Great pumps and strength was up
Heres the weight increases in Lifts

Bench: +25lbs.
Barebell Rows: +50lbs
Shoulder Press: +25lbs
Squat: +40lbs
Close Grip Bench: +40lbs
Concentration Curls: +15lbs

Thoughts On M1T:
If i was to use this again I would certinly start out @ 10mg and run that for 2 weeks and then bump to 15mg for the 3rd week. I would only run it for 3 weeks. The 4th week I didnt get much out of it and was lucky to keep my weight. I feel i did lean out a bit using this (probably because of thre last week). I would def use this as a kick start if i go to the dark side. But I think its comes up a lil short compared to Superdrol in strength, they're = when it comes to size, and M1T gets the + on sides. wait what???? Yes thats right i had less noticable sides on this vs. Superdrol. I go in soon for blood work so we'll see how bad this tore me up inside but I doubt it did much as after superdrol I was 100% fine.

Im not doing pictures because I want to kick my wife in the head. She went to her works Xmas party last nite and low and behold deleted my pics AGAIN!!!!!!! Wheres my attorney???lol jk hun. She sees me everyday and she said im ....."Definatley noticably wider, and my arms are huge." I did my skin fold before cycle and it was actually 10.8% (i missed to add a fold), and today it was 11.1% :bb2:

Im stil going to log thru P.C.T. and keep that log in that forum to see if I can get to my goal of 215, and its not looking to promiseing. 210 may stil be in my grasps its about 2lbs a week....

I will then begin cutting. Im not going to use anything other than pGHT for the 1st 5~6 weeks, maybe some lite thermogenic. Then Im going to use some ph to aid in keeping Size and Strength...any suggestions???? Along with thermogenic/stimulants for fat loss. All i have ever used is ECA
*I will be using pGHT for 6 months hope it works well

I want to send a shout Out to PISTONPUMP for helping me with this cycle when no one else really would because they Hate M1T, but i stil got love for u guys 2......lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks bro. Congrats youre still alive! lol and you didnt crap or puke out your liver like people think...haha. Its not that bad imo superdrol is just as bad but i got better gains on M1t. You had the appetite problem like i did, I thought that was a big side in when i used it. I wonder how it would do with a boldenone (EQ) cycle? Did you use the GrubON the whole cycle and what are your thoughts on that?

So, youre going to do a PCT log in the PCT section correct? Im sure you will gain another 5lbs atleast if you keep everything in check during PCT. PCT sometimes, imo, is alot more important than the cycle as far as being strict on things. Well, Ill end this here with a last word,.......the TEST IS KICKIN! lol. peace

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 31

Well i finally got my appetite back, how wonderful it is. I weighed in this morning @ 202lbs. A good feeling. Lower back pumps are stil bad, they were terrible in the car.

I got some bad news.....Playing basketball last week i injured my foot. I talked to some people at the gym and its a condition one of the powerlifters has and he stil lifts legs but its painful. Now im a bit of a sissy so I may take a light leg day 2maro.....

Ches workout was great yesterday, great pumps weight's stil on the rise....i hope my back day will go as well 2nite

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 34

Everything is back to normal as far as body feelings/functions. I decided to not go with the MASS PUMP STACK. All im doing now is Creatine Mono/Glutamine/Taurine/SciVations Extend. I am not takeing the Cissus because I haven't capped any becuase im too lazy.......I have been off for a week but i have alot of time this weekend so i think ill start it again on monday @ 3am/3pre/3pm

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
What is your weight? Thanks--

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your weight? Thanks--
When i went to the doctors i beleive wed. I was @ 202 and that was 1st thing in the am on an empty stomach.....I will weigh in again on sunday or monday

I had on a XXL t-shirt @ the doctors and some sweetpants on and when is stepped on the sclae the nurse had it set to the 160 and tried dialing it in......i had a giggle......then she moved it to 180 and again tried......i laughed again and she "holy cow what do u got under those clothes, peices of lead?"....I then moved it to the 200 and balanced it myself......she then asked "do u workout or somthing"
i laughed and said "yea somthing like that"

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Keep the cals high. Are you taking any kind of 7-oh for cortisol?

It is nice when they don't ask, they just ask you with their eyes, to please not rape and eat me. hehe I am sick.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep the cals high. Are you taking any kind of 7-oh for cortisol?

It is nice when they don't ask, they just ask you with their eyes, to please not rape and eat me. hehe I am sick.
lol....yea but i think all of have a little of that in us??? haha yes im takeing AX retain @ 3caps a day right now and will run it 3/2/2/1/1....to be honetst i think i get the same results form 1 pill @ night as I do with 3 throught the day...O'well its only money right..lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got any before and after pics?
No unfortunatley i dont if u would have read the whole thread u would have seen that the wife deleted them from the camera on 2 seperate occasions (I was too lazy to upload while they were on the camera...lol) I wish I did because I can even see the definate difference in certin body parts.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blood Work

I got this lab done 1 week after I finished my cycle

Testosterone-375.........175-781 ng/mlwas 625 before
Progesterone-0.94...........<1.22 ng/ml......0.10-0.84ng/ml?
was 0.98 before
Prolactin- 12.0.........2.6-13.1 ng/ml
didnt know before imagine thats why theres nipple discharge
Cholesterol-115........< 200 mg/dl
HDL CHOL- 16...........> 40 MG/DL

TRIGLYCERID- 38........0-150 MG/DL
LDL CHOL- 91..............< 129 MG/DL

I didnt have these before because i was a jakeass and didnt fast

LIVER PANAL
AST/SGOT- 40.......15-41 IU/L
was 29
ALT/SGPT- 59.........10-63 IU/L
was 27

CREATINITE 1.5..........6-1.6 MG/DL
was 1.3

*Ok so in review yes M1T is bad on your insides but as long as your in good health before u do this M1T and take proper percaustions such as pre-loading support supps and takeing something prolactin control while on cycle U CAN DO M1T. If not dont touch it. It is a powerfull substance.....Like others have said there are other options that may work as well as M1T does. If u have any type of health condition I would stay away from M1T if not just take the proper precautions.

Now on a positive not im holding strong @ a daily weight between 200~203lbs. Stil have discharge but cabergoline should come today and help me out.

Any ideas when those test levels will start to come up???ANything else i can add to the arsenal to help get it back to normal a lil quicker?

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I got this lab done 1 week after I finished my cycle

Testosterone-375.........175-781 ng/mlwas 625 before
Progesterone-0.94...........<1.22 ng/ml......0.10-0.84ng/ml?
was 0.98 before
Prolactin- 12.0.........2.6-13.1 ng/ml
didnt know before imagine thats why theres nipple discharge
Cholesterol-115........< 200 mg/dl
HDL CHOL- 16...........> 40 MG/DL

TRIGLYCERID- 38........0-150 MG/DL
LDL CHOL- 91..............< 129 MG/DL

I didnt have these before because i was a jakeass and didnt fast

LIVER PANAL
AST/SGOT- 40.......15-41 IU/L
was 29
ALT/SGPT- 59.........10-63 IU/L
was 27

CREATINITE 1.5..........6-1.6 MG/DL
was 1.3

*Ok so in review yes M1T is bad on your insides but as long as your in good health before u do this M1T and take proper percaustions such as pre-loading support supps and takeing something prolactin control while on cycle U CAN DO M1T. If not dont touch it. It is a powerfull substance.....Like others have said there are other options that may work as well as M1T does. If u have any type of health condition I would stay away from M1T if not just take the proper precautions.

Now on a positive not im holding strong @ a daily weight between 200~203lbs. Stil have discharge but cabergoline should come today and help me out.

Any ideas when those test levels will start to come up???ANything else i can add to the arsenal to help get it back to normal a lil quicker?

Great cycle and good log. What would you recommend as a good supplement to use for prolactin control while on cycle?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great cycle and good log. What would you recommend as a good supplement to use for prolactin control while on cycle?
Cabergoline .5mg (500mcg) every 3 days. I currently have nipple discharge and I think this may be from the M1T but Im not sure......All i know is im starting cabergoline as soon as i get it to try and rid this discharge

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 46

Discharge has pretty much subsided and I feel better. Im weighing in between 203~207. Weights are stil on the rise. I will run an extra week of P.C.T. This includes this week, which will looks as follows....

Nolva-20/20/10
Tribulus-3/2/1
ZMA-3/3/0
RXT-50/25/25
Cabergoline-.5mg/.5mg/.25mg

*Dieting hasn't been super strict. Eating between 4,000-5,000 cals.
Protein-atleast 300 a day
Carbs- 450~550
Fat- 100~125