Distilled Water M1T Log 5~15mg/daily

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

What is your weight? Thanks--
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    What is your weight? Thanks--
    When i went to the doctors i beleive wed. I was @ 202 and that was 1st thing in the am on an empty stomach.....I will weigh in again on sunday or monday

I had on a XXL t-shirt @ the doctors and some sweetpants on and when is stepped on the sclae the nurse had it set to the 160 and tried dialing it in......i had a giggle......then she moved it to 180 and again tried......i laughed again and she "holy cow what do u got under those clothes, peices of lead?"....I then moved it to the 200 and balanced it myself......she then asked "do u workout or somthing"
    i laughed and said "yea somthing like that"
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Keep the cals high. Are you taking any kind of 7-oh for cortisol?

It is nice when they don't ask, they just ask you with their eyes, to please not rape and eat me. hehe I am sick.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Keep the cals high. Are you taking any kind of 7-oh for cortisol?

It is nice when they don't ask, they just ask you with their eyes, to please not rape and eat me. hehe I am sick.
    lol....yea but i think all of have a little of that in us??? haha yes im takeing AX retain @ 3caps a day right now and will run it 3/2/2/1/1....to be honetst i think i get the same results form 1 pill @ night as I do with 3 throught the day...O'well its only money right..lol
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%

Got any before and after pics?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%

Quote Originally Posted by anadrol75
    Got any before and after pics?
    No unfortunatley i dont if u would have read the whole thread u would have seen that the wife deleted them from the camera on 2 seperate occasions (I was too lazy to upload while they were on the camera...lol) I wish I did because I can even see the definate difference in certin body parts.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%

Blood Work

I got this lab done 1 week after I finished my cycle

Testosterone-375.........175-781 ng/mlwas 625 before
    Progesterone-0.94...........<1.22 ng/ml......0.10-0.84ng/ml?
    was 0.98 before
    Prolactin- 12.0.........2.6-13.1 ng/ml
    didnt know before imagine thats why theres nipple discharge
    Cholesterol-115........< 200 mg/dl
    HDL CHOL- 16...........> 40 MG/DL

TRIGLYCERID- 38........0-150 MG/DL
    LDL CHOL- 91..............< 129 MG/DL

I didnt have these before because i was a jakeass and didnt fast

LIVER PANAL
    AST/SGOT- 40.......15-41 IU/L
    was 29
    ALT/SGPT- 59.........10-63 IU/L
    was 27

CREATINITE 1.5..........6-1.6 MG/DL
    was 1.3

*Ok so in review yes M1T is bad on your insides but as long as your in good health before u do this M1T and take proper percaustions such as pre-loading support supps and takeing something prolactin control while on cycle U CAN DO M1T. If not dont touch it. It is a powerfull substance.....Like others have said there are other options that may work as well as M1T does. If u have any type of health condition I would stay away from M1T if not just take the proper precautions.

Now on a positive not im holding strong @ a daily weight between 200~203lbs. Stil have discharge but cabergoline should come today and help me out.

Any ideas when those test levels will start to come up???ANything else i can add to the arsenal to help get it back to normal a lil quicker?
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    I got this lab done 1 week after I finished my cycle

Testosterone-375.........175-781 ng/mlwas 625 before
    Progesterone-0.94...........<1.22 ng/ml......0.10-0.84ng/ml?
    was 0.98 before
    Prolactin- 12.0.........2.6-13.1 ng/ml
    didnt know before imagine thats why theres nipple discharge
    Cholesterol-115........< 200 mg/dl
    HDL CHOL- 16...........> 40 MG/DL

TRIGLYCERID- 38........0-150 MG/DL
    LDL CHOL- 91..............< 129 MG/DL

I didnt have these before because i was a jakeass and didnt fast

LIVER PANAL
    AST/SGOT- 40.......15-41 IU/L
    was 29
    ALT/SGPT- 59.........10-63 IU/L
    was 27

CREATINITE 1.5..........6-1.6 MG/DL
    was 1.3

*Ok so in review yes M1T is bad on your insides but as long as your in good health before u do this M1T and take proper percaustions such as pre-loading support supps and takeing something prolactin control while on cycle U CAN DO M1T. If not dont touch it. It is a powerfull substance.....Like others have said there are other options that may work as well as M1T does. If u have any type of health condition I would stay away from M1T if not just take the proper precautions.

Now on a positive not im holding strong @ a daily weight between 200~203lbs. Stil have discharge but cabergoline should come today and help me out.

Any ideas when those test levels will start to come up???ANything else i can add to the arsenal to help get it back to normal a lil quicker?

Great cycle and good log. What would you recommend as a good supplement to use for prolactin control while on cycle?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74
    Great cycle and good log. What would you recommend as a good supplement to use for prolactin control while on cycle?
    Cabergoline .5mg (500mcg) every 3 days. I currently have nipple discharge and I think this may be from the M1T but Im not sure......All i know is im starting cabergoline as soon as i get it to try and rid this discharge
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%

Day 46

Discharge has pretty much subsided and I feel better. Im weighing in between 203~207. Weights are stil on the rise. I will run an extra week of P.C.T. This includes this week, which will looks as follows....

Nolva-20/20/10
    Tribulus-3/2/1
    ZMA-3/3/0
    RXT-50/25/25
    Cabergoline-.5mg/.5mg/.25mg

*Dieting hasn't been super strict. Eating between 4,000-5,000 cals.
    Protein-atleast 300 a day
    Carbs- 450~550
    Fat- 100~125
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Very good choice on extending Post Cycle. I think it should last until you are recovered, not neccessarily a set amount of time..
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%

Day 50

K i havent squeezed at all latley but Im 99.9% my problem has surpased. I weighed in today @ 207.....almost there Im finally feeling "normal" again i guess u could say. M1T def satys with you for a few weeks after ur take ur last dose. I hope to be getting bloodwork again in about 2 weeks to see where the Natty test is along with LDL. I will be eating s sh*t load of food these next few days with it beeing the holidays, but will stil be traning. I imagine I will be able to get damn close to the 210 mark and then Jan 1 starts the 9 week cut in prep for baseball/spring break/beeing a rippes a$$ mo fo....lol.

I will run P.C.T until Dec. 31st....squeeze and go from there. I will log my recomp and POST PICS....now I have my very own camera lol. I will be runinng the A.L.R.I Tr-Lean System + Thyrogen-X. Other misc. supps include.....

Anagen....2 bottles.....3~4/day
    Bev. Int. Ultra 40's.....12/day
    Bev. Int Mass Amino's.....12/day
    Tyrosine....2 gr AM and 2gr Pre w/o
    Creatine/Glutamine/BCAA...20gr daily
    Taurine.....2gr pre/post

* Im currently on the MASS PUMP STACK and will run that until it runs out then I may get another but IDK. Also Im not toataly sold on the pGHT. I really wanna try it but I dont know if i want to shell out $100~150 for a good run @ it.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    K i havent squeezed at all latley but Im 99.9% my problem has surpased. I weighed in today @ 207.....almost there Im finally feeling "normal" again i guess u could say. M1T def satys with you for a few weeks after ur take ur last dose. I hope to be getting bloodwork again in about 2 weeks to see where the Natty test is along with LDL. I will be eating s sh*t load of food these next few days with it beeing the holidays, but will stil be traning. I imagine I will be able to get damn close to the 210 mark and then Jan 1 starts the 9 week cut in prep for baseball/spring break/beeing a rippes a$$ mo fo....lol.

I will run P.C.T until Dec. 31st....squeeze and go from there. I will log my recomp and POST PICS....now I have my very own camera lol. I will be runinng the A.L.R.I Tr-Lean System + Thyrogen-X. Other misc. supps include.....

Anagen....2 bottles.....3~4/day
    Bev. Int. Ultra 40's.....12/day
    Bev. Int Mass Amino's.....12/day
    Tyrosine....2 gr AM and 2gr Pre w/o
    Creatine/Glutamine/BCAA...20gr daily
    Taurine.....2gr pre/post

* Im currently on the MASS PUMP STACK and will run that until it runs out then I may get another but IDK. Also Im not toataly sold on the pGHT. I really wanna try it but I dont know if i want to shell out $100~150 for a good run @ it.
    SOunds like a great upcoming stack! The Beverly products look good and i wish i had some, Anagen was great. Not sure what the recommended dose was but I believe i did 6 caps ED but not sure....
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%

Day 54

Well i have a touch of somthing and its killing me. I think a sinus infection w/ a touch a strep. Either way i woke up this am and weighed 196 . Yea o well. I was looking at some pic's tooken on christmas day and all I can say is WOW. Im WAAAAY bigger now then when I started this whole mess about 54 days ago. Although as of now im only up 10lbs on the scale.

I looked at my wife and I in a picture and thats when i noticed how much bigger i was and she said to me "yea your a big f*cking guy u tart thats why i had to buy u XL shirt for christmas". i guess when u see urself everyday u dont notice anything. Im going to post some final measurements next monday although I'll stil be running P.C.T (final week). Im pretty sure my arms are closeing in on the 15 1/2" mark (cold and unflexed).

Over the last 4~5 days I hadnt really been watching my diet do to all the family get togethers. Altough I made sure I was getting enough protein (250gr+) and cals (3500~4000)
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%

Piston or Mullet.....

Im in my early 20's so.......do u think that if i ran pGHT with the cutting diet/plan i have it would help me much?
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.31%

Final Bulking day

Tomarrow I will begin cutting in hopes to be a leaner than 8%BF by march 3rd. I will post all measurements form this adventure 2maro. As far as weight goes I came in @ 203lbs. thats about +15lbs. in 9 weeks. Im really happy even though It was a rollar coster ride. If i wouldnt have gotten sick I feel i could have reached my goal of 210 and been solid. I was also unable to train hard or really at all for the last 2weeks. Last serious day was Dec.22nd but, I look alot bigger than I did around Halloween time. I see pictures from a newyears party as was @ and my arms and torso make my freind look like a middle schooler now, thats always a good feeling. I also stil have visibility of my abbs, and if i wasnt as pail i know they would def be more apparent.

I will start pining my pGH on Monday and do 5days on 2 off, 4 weeks on 1 off. I will also start my Tri-Lean system as soon as it arrives (hope 2maro).

Again I will post final measurements 2maro and how much they have progressed from Day 1 of the cycle

Similar Forum Threads

1. Distilled Water 14 week Prep log and then some....
    By Distilled Water in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 474
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 01:04 AM
  2. Replies: 408
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 11:33 PM
  3. Hemovol Log by Distilled Water
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 04:25 AM
  4. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 10:12 AM
  5. Distilled Water DC training log.......i'm getting huge