Safe, Smart, Effective: hyperdrol, Retain log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. My feet are the reason im "somewhat" gifted.

So I went to a podiatrist appointment yesterday, found out i have a few medical conditions surrounding my ankles mostly cosmedic but my ankle cartilage has fused partially. I have ugly feet more so than most and now could require surgery, x-ray taken, mri to follow. My doctor however told me that surgery could lead to an instant improvement and would alieviate the cartilage fusion, and pain resulting. I believe this would help build my lower body muscles as to date feet have proven to make this difficult not impossible, due to range of motion limits. I am quite active and the improper ankle function results in poor alignment during movement and is causing knee, hip and lower back discomfort. This will not impact my logging but does turn a problem into optimism.

2. WOW, good luck with that! how long have you been having trouble?
    •   

3. Not too sure

Well since birth or due to poor childhood footwear, prolly the latter. On the bright side, i havent rolled or sprained my ankles since i was 8 or so, so im guessing the feet probs started around then.

4. WOW!! I sprained my ankles so many times that i knew the exact therapy to get them fixed. I could sprain my ankle, wrap it, alternate the ice and heat, elevate and be back running CC or track in a week or 2. And trust me, i had some pretty serious strains!!!!

Good Luck and keep us posted on your test results.....

5. Day 9:

Food highlight of the day: Salmon, scallop, prawn, clam chowder, with whole wheat bun.

Rest

To date my clothes fit tighter, and its almost impossible to stay full, always hungry. Im going to be djing some parties on the weekends and i hope it wont interfere with my diet too greatly or someone might get hurt.

General info:

Good day all in all, worked, napped, ate. Felt good, not too sore, been eating pretty good latley missed 1 or two meals in the last few daysdue to unforseeable events and punctuality issues. Might have another rest day tonight depending on my work schedule, hoping to get back in the gym for chest/ bi's tonight. Last week I paired chest and quads, this week im going to try to put hams quads together, and obviously chest and bis.Im hoping to duplicate my first posted chest, quad workout to see where improvements have been made. I as of yesterday have gotten a permanent position at my place of employment and will be getting full benefits!!. By this time next year ill have more pep in my step and pearly teeth!

Time left on cycle:

13 Days hyperdrol, 21 days retain...

6. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    WOW!! I sprained my ankles so many times that i knew the exact therapy to get them fixed. I could sprain my ankle, wrap it, alternate the ice and heat, elevate and be back running CC or track in a week or 2. And trust me, i had some pretty serious strains!!!!

Good Luck and keep us posted on your test results.....
    The good thing about my ankles besides theyre skinny and dont really work right is, they either bare the load when i step down or i fall, like stilts lol. I hope you dont have any more ankle probs, i live with it and noone is the wiser unless i make reference to the fact that due to the meat consumption in the last few years i am chicken from the knee down. .

Exibit "A" :

7. Day 10:

Food highlight of the day: Honey garlic, hot wings, ceasar salad.

Rest

Im chomping at the bit to get to the gym im not going to be able to get in tommorow, as my gym is fixing their heat system. Feeling good still!!.

8. Day 11:

Food highlight of the day:Enchilada, rice, black beans, green salad.

I will be using colour to assist in viewing this log in this area.

Royal blue will indicate an area of little to no change.
    Sea Green for areas of improvement.
    Magenta for areas of concern

Strength = Slightly up on some exercises, increased moreso on compound movements.

Endurance = Increased

Mental focus = Better focus but i still wish i had my mp3 player

Libido = Not as high as initially but leveled off to normal.

Pumps = Awesome pumps in the gym that last, look like two different guys pre and post workout

Weight gain = Levelled off.

Mood changes = normal moods

General Info = After 3 days off in 4 days i stalled some of the gains but attribute this to my efforts and my work schedule, not the supplement.

Standing alternating dumbell curl: 25x12, 35x10, 45x9, 55x3

Seated hammer preacher curl: 45x12, 55x10, 65x10

Lying incline curl: 30x12, 30x10

Standing double bi pose cable curl: 40x1, 40x8, 30x10
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 11-21-2006 at 09:31 PM.

9. Day 12:

Food highlight of the day: Egg, cheese, dill on whole wheat, so simple sooo good.

Standing calf raise: 155x20, 180x15, 205x15, 230x12

Saeted calf raise: 90x15, 110x12, 110x10

Ab crunch on ball with arms over head: bodyx25, 12lb ballx12, bodyx20

Hanging leg/knee raise: leg raisex10 then knee raisex5, leg raisex10 then knee raisex5, leg raisex10 then knee raisex5

Strength = Slightly up on some exercises, increased moreso on compound movements.

Endurance = Increased dramatically

Mental focus = Better focus but i still wish i had my mp3 player

Libido = Not as high as initially but leveled off to normal.

Pumps = Do I need to say it again my pumps are crazy!!

Weight gain = Levelled off.

Mood changes = normal moods

General Info = When im at the gym and my muscles are pumped to the max, i dont want to leave. Calves felt good today, usually plagued by pain but solid contractions today.

:bb2: :bb:
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 11-21-2006 at 11:17 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    The good thing about my ankles besides theyre skinny and dont really work right is, they either bare the load when i step down or i fall, like stilts lol. I hope you dont have any more ankle probs, i live with it and noone is the wiser unless i make reference to the fact that due to the meat consumption in the last few years i am chicken from the knee down. .

Exibit "A" :
    I see your point.....
    •   

11. Day 13:

Food highlight of the day: Tuna, pasta, green onion, tomato, mushroom, garlic, pepper.

Strength = Rising every workout, im up reps or sets everytime.

Endurance = Getting good numbers and more times, larger workout volume.

Mental focus = Strengthened mind muscle connection in the gym.

Libido = Normal.

Pumps = Awesome!!

Weight gain = Marginal, but fat loss is a factor in the scale measurments

Mood changes = normal

General Info = Ive been making gains in the gym and its very noticable, slow and steady but frequent. Saw some new striations in my quads today!!

Front smith squats: 90x15, 140x12, 190x10, 240x10, 280x9

One legged leg press: 180x12, 180x10, 200x10, 220x7

One legged quad extension: 40x12, 65x10, 80x10
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 11-22-2006 at 10:21 PM.

12. You Always Have The Best Freakin Meals!!!

I Am So Jealous!!!

13. you should post some pics of your food....
    I bet it is all arranged and nice and neat with those little decorations and stuff!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    you should post some pics of your food....
    I bet it is all arranged and nice and neat with those little decorations and stuff!!!
    LOL you'd be surprised how bad my girl spoils me!! Ive been meaning to but my cam broke and laptop is out for repair. (the worst luck) You know im goona have to borrow one.

15. Day 14:

Food highlight of the day: Baha quesadilla, corn, peppers, chicken, green onion, sour cream, rice, basil.

Strength = added 10 lbs to first exercise, im up reps or sets everytime.

Endurance = Getting good numbers and more times, larger workout volume.

Libido = Normal.

Pumps = Awesome!!

Weight gain = no change

Mood changes = normal

General Info = Getting stronger, getting bigger, what else is this supposed to do, cause im sure its doing it too.

Dumbell french press: 40x20, 85x12, 100x10, 110x12, 120x9

One hand cable press pull/down: 35x12/8, 40x10/8, 45x10/6

Close grip bench press: 115x12, 165x10, 195x9, 165x9

16. up reps or sets is THE BEST!!!

17. Day 15:

Rest

Food highlight of the day: Sesame salmon, Egg fried rice.

General info: My legs are SORE!, My bi's are sore and people have made efforts to tell me my arms are bigger. Given most dont consider other muscle groups besides chest, but an improvement nonetheless. Im still quite impressed about this anabolic cissus that is hyperdrol. Im getting improvements with muscle addition and fat subtraction. Forty bucks and no sideeffects... you do the math.

:bb2: :bb: :bruce1:

18. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    Day 15:

Rest

Food highlight of the day: Sesame salmon, Egg fried rice.

General info: My legs are SORE!, My bi's are sore and people have made efforts to tell me my arms are bigger. Given most dont consider other muscle groups besides chest, but an improvement nonetheless. Im still quite impressed about this anabolic cissus that is hyperdrol. Im getting improvements with muscle addition and fat subtraction. Forty bucks and no sideeffects... you do the math.

:bb2: :bb: :bruce1:
    No left over turkey???

19. Day 16:

Rest

Food highlight of the day: Chorizo sausage in white wine sauce, asiago cheese, bacon, pasta.:

General info:
    Dj'ed a 500 person party after work, tried to beat up some punk whos threatened my little bro b/c of his ex, but he was a pu$$y and drove away so i dented his fender but good. Interesting evening cant wait to get back at it im leaning down significantly, telling me the versatility of this product, if you eat big you bulk, if you cut, you can retain strength and muscle mass as ive recently weighed 205.6, thats minus 6lbs. I ve maintained my muscle mass hardened up and made the biggest lifts ive had in years.

Almost forgot to say my leg workout was pure destruction as today 4 days later. im still sore. I may have to stretch more.

20. Day 17:

Food highlight of the day: Banana waffles, strawberries, whip cream.

Single arm dumbell row:70x12, 90x10, 110x9, 130x5 <---- biggest lift ive done for years!!

Machine pull down: 270x12, 270x9 superset 180x10 super2 90x12

Using pulldown, standing stright arm pulldown: 60x10, 70x10, 80x10

Assisted pullups 187lbs: 10, 8, 8

Machine shrugs: 110x20, 240x20, 290x20

Rack run shrugs: 80x10, 70x10, 60x10, 50x10, 40x10, 30x10, 20x10, 10x10

General info:
    I felt awesome, a little flat due to not eating much b/c of work last night, but leaner none the less.

21. Sounds like you are progressing nicely!!!

Watch the temper!

22. Day 18:

Food highlight of the day: Turkey pot pie with peas and corn in it.

8 Exercises to ditch/ 8 Exercises to keep.

Build a Better Workout : Fitness : Health & Fitness : Sympatico / MSN

Strength = Solid, consistent gains here.

Endurance = Full muscles, everyone sees a difference and so will you.

Libido = no changes.

Pumps = Awesome!!

Weight gain = 208.2

Mood changes = normal

Standing alternating dumbell curl: 30x12, 40x10, 50x9

Seated hammer preacher curl: 75x12, 85x10, 95x10, 105x8

Reverse grip: 30x12, 40x10, 50x10, 60x10

General info: Very impressive gains to date arms look and feel bigger harder and more shapely.
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 11-29-2006 at 09:49 PM.

23. Day 19:

I will be using colour to assist in viewing this area.

Royal blue for areas of little to no change.

Sea green for areas of improvement.

Magenta for areas of concern.

Food highlight of the day: Pick plate, carrots, baby greens salad, havarti, farmers sausage, pickles, rye bread.

Flat barbell bench: 135x15, 205x12, 245x10, 275x4 +10lbs since last workout!!

Dumbell pullovers: 90x12, 110x10, 130x5

Machine incline hammer press: 140x12, 210x10, 230x6

General info:
    Feeling strong, look forward to every workout, some bad DOMS going on so im changing my split to what ever isnt sore, lol.
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 11-30-2006 at 02:45 PM.

24. Day 20:

Food highlight of the day: 10 hot, 10 BBQ, 10 teriyaki, 10 honey garlic wings.

Played 1.5 hours of ice hockey in the morning ate 40 chicken wings for lunch, ran 15 minutes to work in -20 c and after work, i cleaned my house. Good day!! the onset of DOMS creeps up on me as i can feel the pain. My g/f is leaving town to go to vancouver for 5 days and it will be nice to have time to myself, but i dont cook nearly as nutritious or nice looking meals but maybe itll be nice to just casually pound back some chicken breasts.

General info: looking forward to the finish of this product, ive noticed that sometimes i miss a dose of HD sometimes on rest days or just plain missed. Due to this i will have extra pills and an extra day or two, PERFECT.

25. Day 21:
    Food highlight of the day: Chicken breast, penne, primavera sauce, broccoli, snow peas, asparagus, mushroom.

Trained Brazillian jiu jitsu, 1.5 hours, dominated stregth wise, surprized everyone, lack of knowledge was a factor, to be overcome with time.
    Last edited by somewhatgifted; 12-04-2006 at 05:02 AM.

26. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    Day 20:

Food highlight of the day: 10 hot, 10 BBQ, 10 teriyaki, 10 honey garlic wings.

Played 1.5 hours of ice hockey in the morning ate 40 chicken wings for lunch, ran 15 minutes to work in -20 c and after work, i cleaned my house. Good day!! the onset of DOMS creeps up on me as i can feel the pain. My g/f is leaving town to go to vancouver for 5 days and it will be nice to have time to myself, but i dont cook nearly as nutritious or nice looking meals but maybe itll be nice to just casually pound back some chicken breasts.

General info: looking forward to the finish of this product, ive noticed that sometimes i miss a dose of HD sometimes on rest days or just plain missed. Due to this i will have extra pills and an extra day or two, PERFECT.
    40 wings!?!?!?!?!?!

27. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    40 wings!?!?!?!?!?!
    Yeah not a great health choice but i didnt drink, and dont drink pop, or eat fast food. They were .15$ each!?!?!?!? lol

28. Day 22:

Food highlight of the day: Turkey, stuffing, ham, ceasar salad, carrots, cauliflower.

General info:
    Had to rest due to working from 0700 to 1500 then 1830 to 0200. Blah, had above meal for free made $200 for djing dance got gc for earls as a tip worth $50. Glad to sleep in tommorow and hit the gym.

:bb2:

29. Day 23:

Food highlight of the day: Cattle boys BBQ chicken breast, mixed baby greens salad.

Seated military press: Barx15, 95x15, 135x12, 165x10, 180x8

Seated bent arm/ elbow high alternating laterals: 15x12, 20x10, 25 90 degree lateral superset 15x10 superset bent over row 20x10

Pull down/ tricep extension: 45x12, 55x10, 40x10

General info:
    Felt awesome strong, lean, looking better.

:bb2: :bb:

30. still hating you every days when i see the food highlight!!

Good work! Keep it up!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Necro's Lean to Mean Hyperdrol&Retain(contest)Log
    By Necromancer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 06:06 PM
  2. AX's Hyperdrol/Retain Log (contest)
    By CyberMuscle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 10:09 AM
  3. Hyperdrol + Retain
    By KTL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2006, 05:29 PM
  4. Safe and effective cutting cycle?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 03:33 AM
  5. Smart Drugs: safe and effective? Maybe not...
    By Nullifidian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-16-2004, 12:11 AM