Chops411 ALRI TRI-Lean Log

chops411

chops411

Awards
Hello, this is my first post and log. I'm going to try to update everyother day or so. I will be starting the Tri-Lean stack (as directed) Nov 3 2006. The only other stuff I will be taking is whey protein, multi-vitamin and fish oil.

Current Weight: (10/30/06) 147 in the morning, I'm only 5'5

GOAL: I don't want to put in an amount. I just want to go by the mirror. But I will keep up with my weight. To get ripped before Jan. 3 2007. Going on vaction to Puerto Rico.

Workout: I'm only able to go to the gym Tues. through Fri. at 4:00am because of watching my son and work.
But I will be able to do cardio at home on the weekends.
I will do cardio after I workout 3 days then Sat and Sunday for 45 try to work up to 1 hr. I don't do anything on Mondays I'm usally up 36 hrs with maybe 1 or 2 hr nap.

Off
Day1 - Back
Day2 - Chest
Day3 - Legs
Day4 - Arms
Off
Off
Day5 - Shoulders and traps
Repeat
etc....

Alternate abs and calves.

Diet: Eat every 3 hrs. 6-7 meals (including pre- and post-shakes)
3 low carbs days (50-75) ,1 high carb cycle (150)
Oatmeal, brown rice, and shredded potatoes (post workout)
lots of veggies (squash, zucinni, and brocilli)
High protein - chicken, ground turkey, and egg whites.
Fats - fish out, mixed nuts once in a week

I hope this log will help me stay commited on them low carb days.

Thank you
Eddie Johnson
myspace.com/eddiejohnson1

Attachments

chops411

chops411

Awards
11/3/06

11/3/06

I took 2 Lean Dreams last night and slept great. I woke up about 2 hr after falling a sleep to pee and I thought it was time to get up for the next day. When I did wake up I felt great. I go to sleep at 9:30pm and get up at 3:45am.

I took 1 HyperDrive 3.0 with a scoop of whey this morning about 3:50am. Didn't really have any big rush or anything but I did have more energy. I did 45 Leg workout then cardio. My heart rate was but about 20 beats higher doing my regular cardio. I usally do the eptilticall for 30 min at setting 8 with around 140 heart rate, today my heart beat was 160 and I did for 45 min. Felt the same from begining to end.

I had some whey and grits postworkout around 6:30am

I plan on taking 2 Special Tactics at my 8:30am meal and 3:30pm meal and 1 Thyrogen-X at 11:30am meal and 6:30 meal.
Question? Does that sound ok or should I take the Special Tactics and Thyrogen-X together.

Update: I took the stuff as I said I was above and I have been real tired. I took 3 naps today which is weird. Maybe it takes a day or 2 to kick in.

chops411

chops411

Awards
11/4/06

I work 12hr on Fri(7p-7a) Sat & Sun (5p-5a). So I sort of treat Fri night as a new day because I'm up 28hr.

I took 1 HyperDrive 3.0 on an empty stomach around 7:30p. Nothing special happen. I thought I would fill weird but nothing. But I was sweating a lot more and just couldn't get enough water.

I ate at 9:15p and took 2 Special Tactics. About 1hr & 1/2 later I got real hot and I wasn't doing anything.

1hr later I was trying to find stuff to do.

Ate again at 12:30a but got full real quick.
I usally eat 4 times at work but that was it 2 meals.
I felt full the rest of the night.

Took 2 Lean Dream around 6:45a Got home at 7:15am and slept Like a baby.

chops411

chops411

Awards
11/4/06 pt2

Woke at 1:30pm took 1 HyperDrive 3.0 on an empty stomach. Did cardio for 45min felt great could have went longer but I had to cook and get ready for work.

After cardio I had 40gr of whey and 25 carbs (rice cakes). That was all the carbs I had all day all still felt great.

Took 2 Special Tactics for 4:15 and 12:00am with a meal 6oz chicken and broccoli.

1 Thyrogen-X at 6:30p and 3:00 am with 6oz chicken and broccoli.

Felt great all night at work still drinking a lot of water and sweating.

I'm was upset at first because I never felt a rush but I love just having energy all day and I never get hunger anymore.
When I was doing cardio time just flew bye. So far I love this stuff.

chops411

chops411

Awards
11/7/06

11/7/06
Weight: 144.8

Did Chest, abs and cardio this morning and felt real good.

Talk to an ALRI representive and I changed the way I take the stack. Now I take 2 Special Tactics and 1 Thyrogen-X together and 8:00am and then again at 5:00pm. Instead of alternating through out the day.

Everything is going great so far.

chops411

chops411

Awards
11/9/06

Did back yesterday and arms today. I was very suprise my strenght has stayed the same. I actual got a few more reps on deadlifts.

I have been going around 75 carbs a day. About 45gr of grits post workout and 30gr of oatmeal about 2hrs later. My energy is still up all day. Last time I went low-carb I felt like crap around 3:00pm but not anymore. I think I'll shoot up to 200-250 Fri because I'm up about 27 hrs.

My wife has already notice more cuts. And it hasn't even been a week on the stack yet.

4 STARS from me so far.

chops411

chops411

Awards
11/11/06

Friday was not he best of days.
I got at 3:45 to go to the gym but I felt like crap. The low carb thing must of kicked in because I had no energy or will. So I didn't go to the gym. I stay on the stack but I was still didn't have energy all day.
I'm still not getting hungery so thats good.
I only had 30 carbs allday Fri. Thats like 6 days now low carb so I going to up it Sat or Sun.

chops411

chops411

Awards
11/14/06

I weight this morning I was 143.0. Thats the lighest I have been since I was 16, I think.

I felt like crap all weekend at work, no energy. I thought the stack quit working. Even though I still did 45 of cardio Sat & Sun when I woke up. But I did legs and cardio today and felt awsome. A lot of energy. I guess you have to been doing something for the energy to kick in because I didn't do tomuch at work this weekend.

My faith is back in the stack with the low numbers, strength staying the same, and the energy on days I workout. My wife even telling me I look more cut.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Good looking log chops! How many venom 3.0 are you taking daily? Also, what experience do you have with stims, legal or otherwise?

:good:

chops411

chops411

Awards
I was only taking 1 venom 3.0 but I started taking 2 today.

I have tried alot of different fat burners. My fave was Liquid Clen by Vpx but that was gone after the ban. I really don't have a favorite right now. Whatever is on sale, mostly. But if I had to pick it would be liquid Redline or Liquid Amp'd by Dyamtize, just cause I like liquid over pills. I just feel it working faster and don't have to wait as long.

As far as drinks I like Speed Stack by ON over Redline.

chops411

chops411

Awards
11/26/06

Weight 140.2

Had a rough week through Thanksgiving. 3 days of cardio at home and 1 day with weights at the gym. Ate very good on Thanksgiving just turkey breast and 30 carbs, oatmeal for breakfast. But the day after was another story, 1/2 a pizza, gummie bears, and 1/2 snicker. But I walked for about 45 a couple hrs later.

Everything is still going good. A lot of energy at the gym & doing cardio but on days off don't feel much of anything. I am getting more hungrey during the day now then I have been.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up! Looks very good, cant wait to see some pics bro. Alri's stack definately seems to do it's work! :thumbsup:

chops411

chops411

Awards
12/1/06

Weight142.2

This is the first time on the stack my weight has went up. I did have natrual peanut butter this week so I think that might have hurt me. It was the only thing I could think of to kill my suger cravings. I'm going back to just fish oil for my main fat source.

I up'd my Thyrogen-X to 3 caps a day last week. I'm going to Thyrogen-X 1 more week then I will been done, with that.
I have a 4weeks + a couple days left before my trip (my goal).
I'm really enjoying Lean Dreams. I take 2 everynight. I uslly get 6 1/2 hr (not counting waking up to pee 2-3 times and if my baby starts crying). I wake up at 3:30 am and feel great & ready to go. I'm doing a 1hr of weight and 45 min of cardio in the morning and I'm going to try to start cardio at night, depending on my wifes schedule.

Everything else is going good. Just getting a lot hungrey faster.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You may be adding some muscle too :) And there is always that darn water issue which can sneak up when it wants too !!!!! Great log !

chops411

chops411

Awards
12/4/06

Just Ramblin'
Just a little update.

First off Way to Go Titans!!! I lost 3 hrs of sleep but it was worth it. I live 20 mins from the field and only been to one game. Call me cheap.

I feel like going crazy on some food right now, so thats why I'm writing this to keep me motivated.
It's 11:30am Mon and I have been up for 24 1/2 hrs. I dont plan on going to sleep untill 9:00pm, so thats 32 hrs with a 1 hr nap after work. I have a had only 80 carbs over the last 2 days and I feel it. I did 1 hr of cardio yesterday then 12hr work shift, now I'm watching my 18month son (and he is into EVERYTHING). Not complaining just doing my duty as a father and husband.

I have only 3 full weeks left to workout, unless our company shuts down for the hoildays then I'll have the whole month. I can still do cardio at home, if I can't make it to the gym. Were haveing Christmas at our house this year for my son, so dieting will be very easy them days. I will have all my food here and my family knows I don't eat the normal food, plus timeing will be great.

Changes: I'm going to start going to the gym 45min earlier. So that will give me 30 more min do weights (I'm going lighter and more reps and try bi & quads & then hams and tris), 15 more min on abs & calves, and bump cardio up to 1 hr. Plus I'm going to start adding more fish and less chicken.

Thank You to ALRI staff that have answered my email and forum post questions on the Tri-Leam stack with timeing.
I will try there other products when I start lifting heavy agian after vacation.

I will have new 1/2 way mark pics and new weight tommrow.
Thank You for the comments on this thread and reading.

Question? Anyone know the rule for carrying food on airplanes? When we fly to Puerto Rico it's going to take 12hrs with the layovers, so I want to cook as much food that I can for that day.

Eddie J

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Just Ramblin'
Just a little update.

First off Way to Go Titans!!! I lost 3 hrs of sleep but it was worth it. I live 20 mins from the field and only been to one game. Call me cheap.

I feel like going crazy on some food right now, so thats why I'm writing this to keep me motivated.
It's 11:30am Mon and I have been up for 24 1/2 hrs. I dont plan on going to sleep untill 9:00pm, so thats 32 hrs with a 1 hr nap after work. I have a had only 80 carbs over the last 2 days and I feel it. I did 1 hr of cardio yesterday then 12hr work shift, now I'm watching my 18month son (and he is into EVERYTHING). Not complaining just doing my duty as a father and husband.

I have only 3 full weeks left to workout, unless our company shuts down for the hoildays then I'll have the whole month. I can still do cardio at home, if I can't make it to the gym. Were haveing Christmas at our house this year for my son, so dieting will be very easy them days. I will have all my food here and my family knows I don't eat the normal food, plus timeing will be great.

Changes: I'm going to start going to the gym 45min earlier. So that will give me 30 more min do weights (I'm going lighter and more reps and try bi & quads & then hams and tris), 15 more min on abs & calves, and bump cardio up to 1 hr. Plus I'm going to start adding more fish and less chicken.

Thank You to ALRI staff that have answered my email and forum post questions on the Tri-Leam stack with timeing.
I will try there other products when I start lifting heavy agian after vacation.

I will have new 1/2 way mark pics and new weight tommrow.
Thank You for the comments on this thread and reading.

Question? Anyone know the rule for carrying food on airplanes? When we fly to Puerto Rico it's going to take 12hrs with the layovers, so I want to cook as much food that I can for that day.

Eddie J
ALRI staff are the BEST! Raven gets cookies and gifts from me at Christmas!

Hey, we wants some piiiiiics!

Keep up the good work.

I tend to pack a couple of high fiber, high protein sandwiches with me internationally without problems.

chops411

chops411

Awards
12/5/06

Weight137.6

I was able to walk 45min last night, and my energy level was good without taking anything.

Today was the first day I woke up at 3:00am. I was scared I wouldn't make it, but I did. I had a great shoulder workout.
Did 30 on stepper then 30min on threadmill and felt great afterwords.

I had about 100 carbs today. 50gr rice cake with whey shake after workout, 25 potatoes with first meal and 25 oatmeal 2nd meal. So I am going see how I feel today.

Still no pics but working on it. I promise.

chops411

chops411

Awards
12/7/06 (pics)

I took this pics this morning.
Don't want to sound like I'm making excuses but I guess I am.
I read an article in the new Muscular Development about taking fiber for bowel movement on diets. And it fit me perfect, so I bought some. Monday, I thought I looked real cut (for me). But yesterday and today I looked like crap. Fiber was really the only thing I changed in my diets, so I read the label (2days later, dumbass). It said may cause you to be bloated. So I stop taking it. Maybe I can get rid of some water.

Tommrow will be my last day using Thyrogen-X.

Attachments

chops411

chops411

Awards
Old Pics

My goal is for Jan 3 2007 because I'm going back to Puerto Rico. This will be my 3rd year to go so I want to look my best. Here is 1pic from my first trip & 1pic from my 2nd trip. Just to show how I use to look and why I want to improve.
Thanks for looking.
Eddie

Attachments

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Looking sharp man!! Keep up the good work!
MOTI

:clean:

chops411

chops411

Awards
12/13/06

Weight138

Been feeling really good. My weight hasn't been dropping much lately but I do see more cuts. My strength has stayed about the same. Energy has been crazy. Since I got off the T-X I feel the Venmon a lot more. Yesterday at work 3 people asked me if I have been loosing weight. I have been doing 1 hr of cardio after working out and I feel like I could go another 30min.

My carbs have been to about 80 for 3 days then 30 then 100. I feel great with that. My last week I will try just 30 a day, just oatmeal postworkout. I have been eating a lot of fish latley, I feel up quick but I can hungery a lot faster also.

My favorite food right now is Oatmeal Pancakes.
6 Egg whites
1/4 scoop whey
some cinniamon
1/2 cup oatmeal

mix and fry like normeal pancakes
add suger free syrup

I LOVE this after I workout

chops411

chops411

Awards
12/17/06

Last week, I had a great workouts EVERYDAY. I been doing about 1 1/2 hr of weight 30min of abs/calves and 1hr cardio every morning. My energy has been through the roof allday with 2 Venoms in the morining. This stack has been working the way it said it would almost everyday. I am very surprise I feel the same today, as I did the first time I took Venom. EVERY other fat burner/energy supplement I have taken dies out by at least week 3. I look foward to waking up at 3:00am everyday now.

THANK YOU ALRI

smithsonga

smithsonga

Awards
Great results so far! Looking forward to seeing the final pics prior to your trip.

Kick it!
:woohoo:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Last week, I had a great workouts EVERYDAY. I been doing about 1 1/2 hr of weight 30min of abs/calves and 1hr cardio every morning. My energy has been through the roof allday with 2 Venoms in the morining. This stack has been working the way it said it would almost everyday. I am very surprise I feel the same today, as I did the first time I took Venom. EVERY other fat burner/energy supplement I have taken dies out by at least week 3. I look foward to waking up at 3:00am everyday now.

THANK YOU ALRI

Glad you are enjoying the products !!! It helps that you are very dedicated as well, good work !

chops411

chops411

Awards
12/24/06

Christmas EvE

Last week was another incredible week at the gym. I feel like just don't want to leave. I know I will do this stack again when summer rolls around.

Yesterday & Today I felt like crap. Its might own fault. Yesterday I went to work with 3 hrs of sleep. and I went 30 carbs in the morinig. We were slow at work so all I did was eat. I had 4 6oz fish & brocilli meals, 1 tuna pouch and a pack of peanuts.
Today was my last cheat day. My wife and I got in a fight because I wanted to go to the gym this morning but she said no. So I have eaten again all day. But I feel great, right now. Its weird.

NO MORE then 30 CARBS untill the day before my trip.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

chops411

chops411

Awards
1/11/07

Everything went great on the trip. Here are a couple pics of my first day in Puerto Rico. One pic of the food I ate everyday like 5 times. And 1 pic of my family. I meet Gustavo Badell and his family. He was real cool!!! The stack went great!!!

ALRI Tri-Lean Stack 10/10

I will do this stack again in the spring.
Thanks to everyone that viewed this.

Attachments

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything went great on the trip. Here are a couple pics of my first day in Puerto Rico. One pic of the food I ate everyday like 5 times. And 1 pic of my family. I meet Gustavo Badell and his family. He was real cool!!! The stack went great!!!

ALRI Tri-Lean Stack 10/10

I will do this stack again in the spring.
Thanks to everyone that viewed this.
Nice Metamorphosis!!!

Adams

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Another ALRI is money success story!! (Motiv8er does his ALRI is $$$ dance for CHOPS!!!) Great work man!

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
nice log. looks like this stack really worked for you. I will have to try this stack.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Have some points bro!!!