Rippedforce63 Stim X log (contest)

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
First let me say thank you to AM and AX for giving me the chance to test out this product.

My expectations for this log are as follows, first and foremost is obviously the energy factor, I work nightshifts 10-6 and have a full course load so anything that can help give me a extra boost of energy will be greatly appreciated. Secondly I'm interested to see how this product helps in the focus department in regards to studying/school work, and lastly how the product works in cutting weight now I am already cutting so I know the rate of weight I'm losing pretty well. I'm aiming for updating this log 2-3 times a day to let everyone now how the product works at different stages.

Based on a sample I recieved a few months ago I'm planning on dosing 2 pills once a day at around 6pm so I have a nice clean burst of energy that will hopefully begin to taper off at around 7 or 8 in the morning so I can a decent days sleep. Well I'm off to work now, I'll be posting pics and stats tomorrow morning along with diet and training program, until then I'm out.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Well just popped my first dose (2 pills) a half hour ago so will see how long the effects take to kick in. I start work at 10 so hopefully I'll illicit so type of reponse before then. Two questions, first would it be wise to take it on a empty stomach or should you have taken in food around the time you take your dose? And second what is the general time guideline when it comes to cycling on and off of the product?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TAKE WITH FOOD!!!

cycling as far as how long can you take it? i would say until you build a tolerance to it. The MAXIMUM dose is 4 pills per day. If yo get to the point where you have to take 3 or 4 to get the same effects, then wait a month and start back at one. I haven't seen or heard of anyone doing that or getting there and i have only recently begun to experiment with it. I am up to 2 per day pre-workout at 5am with my oatmeal.

Cycling as far as WHEN to take it, i would take it each day around the same time.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Boom...well its pretty safe to say that the Stim x has definetly kicked in and I'm wide awake and ready to go unload a 53ft truck. I already have more energy then all the people that I work with on night crew, now they might suspect I'm "on" something. :twisted:
Will update again when I get home around 7 or 8 tomorrow morning.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
So far I've noticed that the energy I get from Stim X seems to come at me in waves. Case in Point been dosing for 3 days at 2 pills a day around 7-8pm, and each day I seem to get multiple bursts of energy in 3-4 hour increments. Its wierd because when I think I am getting tired and start dragging ass which is usually around 3am I suddenly get a second wind and feel energized all over again it took a little getting used to but now that I know what to expect its easier to make it through the night. In terms of overall energy to this point I am really enjoying the effects, its like if you take this you can't help not wanting to do something at 110%. So far I haven't experianced any crash so to speak, but its probably to early to tell if this will happen.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In terms of overall energy to this point I am really enjoying the effects, its like if you take this you can't help not wanting to do something at 110%.
That pretty much sums it up!!! :D

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
After a couple days of usuage I'm definetly noticing an increased focus in my classes. Before stim x I had trouble keeping my attention on what was being discussed during class especially statistics blah, now it doesn't seem so bad and it makes the time go by that much quicker. So far haven't noticed any drop off in energy levels so thats a plus, one thing I noticed is that unlike a few other stims that had a slight effect on my bp, stim x so far has not effected it to this point. Normally I hover at 125/80 using the bp machine at the local cvs and it hasen't changed so far so thats a plus.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THAT IS SPOT ON!! just good clean energy!! :D

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Still going strong on the 2 pills a day dosing with no hint of a drop off as of yet. Funny thing happened last night while doing my back workout, went through the majority of my workout at a nice steady pace(I always try to keep mine around one hour in duration) decided to finish up with deads and blasted through 225x12 275x10
315x8 and 405x4 so I said what the hell and put on 500 never tried this amount before and honestly had no idea what to expect, so I dug down and started pulling the ***** up, unfortunatly for me I only got to just above knee level and wasn't able to lock it out. So I slammed it back down to the floor, no during this time I didn't realize it but I couple of guys from my college where watching me and asked me if I was ok, gave them a puzzled look and asked why? They then told me to look at my legs and I realized what they were talking about, I gave a laugh and ran over to get some paper towels to wipe off the bar I had been using. I was so freaking amped during my workout that I didn't even realize I had ripped the first couple layers of skin on my shin off, Thanks Stim X:thumbsup:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/uploaded/12731_1163250683.jpg

note to self invest in shinguards while deadlifting

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Well nothing new to report on the energy front which is a good thing consider Stimx makes my work days and stuying much less taxing. Still no drop off yet and I'm still following the 2 pills once a day dosing, I'm tempted to try 3 pills but I'll hold off on that probably near the end of my log. One thing that I've noticed is that I am not hungry at all during the day this wasn't obvious at first but looking at my fit day totals I'm hovering at a deficit of about 700-900 cals a day and I've yet to feel any effects I was not aware that appetitie suppresioon was a perk of stimx but I'll take it. I guess with all the extra energy I don't have time to dwell on the fact that I may be hungry.

One thing I'm worried about is did I get an old bottle of stimx or the newer version? I see people posting the new "X Factor like" bottle however I recieved the original bottle, also the blend total is 310 mg and I'm not sure if this is the most up to date label. I can't complain though even if it isn't I'm still loving this ****.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well nothing new to report on the energy front which is a good thing consider Stimx makes my work days and stuying much less taxing. Still no drop off yet and I'm still following the 2 pills once a day dosing, I'm tempted to try 3 pills but I'll hold off on that probably near the end of my log. One thing that I've noticed is that I am not hungry at all during the day this wasn't obvious at first but looking at my fit day totals I'm hovering at a deficit of about 700-900 cals a day and I've yet to feel any effects I was not aware that appetitie suppresioon was a perk of stimx but I'll take it. I guess with all the extra energy I don't have time to dwell on the fact that I may be hungry.

One thing I'm worried about is did I get an old bottle of stimx or the newer version? I see people posting the new "X Factor like" bottle however I recieved the original bottle, also the blend total is 310 mg and I'm not sure if this is the most up to date label. I can't complain though even if it isn't I'm still loving this ****.
You have the new formula. The label, is simply just a new look. (it actually came about because we are trying to persue a few "big" brick and mortar stores and they have certain requirements that required a redesign). 310mg indicates that. The only addition is cocoalean which aids in fat burning.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great log bro, and I def love how stim X works!

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't think the category of stimulant does this product justice. What I mean by this is I'm not experiancing any stimulant type effects rather clean tapering off energy that usually lasts anywhere from 10-12 hours. When I think stimulant the ECA stack and Redline RTD's come to mind in the way they give you a rapid influx of energy and then blow there load in the first hour or two. Stim X has really been a great help these past two weeks seeing as how I'm clocking 50 hours at work on top of 16 credits at college.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Last night bumped the dosage up to three caps and let me tell you I felt like the flash. Went in to work and unloaded a entire 53ft trailer in a little over 2 hours where usually it takes 3-4 hours to complete. I love the fact that at 3am in the morning I'm still able to zip around and get all my **** done while eveyone else is puttering around like a bunch of old farts. One thing I did notice was an increased in sweating with the 3 caps dosing which wasn't all that bad just figured I'd add it in. On another note during my lunch break completed a whole crossword puzzle in 35 minutes so I'll definetly chalk this up to the stim x having a affect on my cognetive function as well as physiological. Although I'm not getting enough sleep with work and class still going on I have not felt any ill effects, and I know it isn't the best idea to go on to little sleep but its only for another month until christmas is over and then I'll be back on an easier schedule.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Nah man not really like I said all I noticed was a little extra sweating along with the additional boost of energy. I'm smart enough to know that I won't be dosing three caps a day to often just when I really need a real shot in the arm. :head:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was just joking.....

The absolute maximum dose is 4. But like you said, i wouldn't dose that high all the time....

:D

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
yeah no doubt definetly don't want to fry my cns, that can't be a good thing

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
After taking a few days off from Stim X I resumed my dosing yesterday. Nothing was wrong with the product I just needed a couple days of restful sleep as I was getting ready for black friday at work. Went in to work at 3am to start getting ready for all the wackos out shopping and popped 2 pills I did not notice any decreased effectiveness on energy levels or focus, around 12pm I popped one more pill and went throught the rest of my day. I definetly know that it helped me get through the day without feeling rundown on beat up even though it got pretty hectic at times. Finals are fast approaching so I'm really couting on Stimx to assist me in getting through the next three weeks.

shursd

Awards
stim x

what's up fellas, I'm in a very similar situation here. I am a full time college student (16 credits as well) and I also have a full time job, 4pm-midnight and I was looking for a supplement to give me a boost of energy to help me out throughout the day. Stim X had absolutely the same effects on me as you stated, just that I'm only doing it with one pill in the morning. One pill does it for me for the whole day. I've been using stim x for about 2 weeks now, and I also work out, and I noticed that I lost FAT and became more defined, but I haven't lost weight, so I guess I'm losing fat and also gaining muscle. Don't get it confused, I did lose fat, but my weight remained constant at all times, which is 210lbs (6'3" tall), and I attribute that to a gain in muscle mass. By the way, my eating habits have not changed. My appettite has not been affected by stim x, and I am very happy because of that because I get to feed my body the same amount of nutrients as before when I wasn't taking stim x.
The only problem that worries me is that I don't get as much sleep as I should. I wasn't sleeping enough before taking stim x neither, because of my work and school schedule. But now, I wake up so easily, and I feel so less tired than how I was feeling before. I worry that stim x or any other supplement masks the real needs of the brain, having a burnout effect on it. for how long of a period of time do u recommend taking stim x? and what type of effects does it have on the brain, short-term and long-term, and how safe is it?
Other than that, stim x fortunately was the first stimulant I have ever used. It is incredible. I feel like I am giving 110%, just like Shaq was saying when he used to play for lakers, and there's still room for more.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
a good dosing scheme was recommended to me lately of 5 days on 2 days off.
Or i would think after 6 weeks at the most take a week or 2 off.