Necro's Lean to Mean Hyperdrol&Retain(contest)Log

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodybuilding-contest-preparation/54595-necromancers-competition.html#post653763

The Above Link is required for background information to this Log.Since the competition I only did 2 workouts in the 1st week....3 in a row last week...but no legs in either of those weeks...

This week I still consider a warm up week also.1st Leg Workout in 4 weeks on Monday...Weights that I normally Use for Warm ups was my Limit..and caused me soreness....Next week its on for real.And My Valeo weight belt should have arrived by then

Background Training since 1995.....1st year was just a warm up year....So I count myself as only training 10 years..Once I knew what I was doing I gained well and consistently...Entering 1st competition in 1997.Next one in 2000...And last one 2 weeks ago.....I have always been consistent in weight training..Never having weeks off..During this period...Have been Hardcore in Training Methods.And have always got great results from supplements.Just go thru stages of buying them...More consistent here would have resulted in greater gains.

I don't use the scales regularly to see if I am acheiving my goals..I use tape on waist and glutes to see how fat percentage is..And then when i do weigh myself I know If I am moving forward

Waist was 29.5inch at time of competiton and Glutes 36"......Now due to eating everything I want.Have increased waist size to 31" and Glutes to 37" Want to take half inch off here if possible....or definetly not increase on this

Current Measurements 174 Pounds.
All meaurements are flexed where possible

Shoulders:47.5"
Chest :43.5"
Arms :15.5"
Forearms :13.5"

Legs: Quad:Left 21" Right 21.5"
Upper thigh/Biggest Part:24"
Calves:Just under 16"
Neck: 16.5"
Glutes :37"
Waist :31"

Note this is me at my smallest.Should improve quickly with a month of solid training

Goal before next competition is 209 Pounds....Achievable with supplementation that Progresess

Meals

Spaced 3 hours apart
1: One cup of oats/or 60g Muesli and 100gLow fat Yogurt with 30g added oats.....9 egg whites..One yolk
2: 150grams Chicken 100grams of Pasta or Rice
3: Repeat of Meal 2
4: Pre-workout Protein Shake 1hr before workout minimum or Cottage Cheese for equal protein value
5: Post Workout Protein Shake >Matrix Orange Cream
6: 150gram Steak(minimum size 100gram of Pasta or Baked Potatoes.100 gram minimum vegetables
7: 150 gram Fish and Broccolli
8: Protein Shake...ON Rocky Road...

All shakes with 2 tbs Flax... One handful of Nuts per day.When Snack Required...Also 2-3 bars of berries mixed....in between meals if hunger gets too much. Try to start the day with green tea...And keep Coffee and Tea with Milk and sugar to a minimum during the week( a weakness of mine)

Supplementation Thankyou Anabolic Minds for selecting me for this contest Log and Anabolic Xtreme for the supplements...Love your Quality....Just finished my last bottle of Retain before competition.

Started Taking Hyperdrol and Retain when I received supplements last Thursday.

Stim X sample 1st day: Worked really well after 1st big meal of the day..Felt very motivated...More so than feeling High...Had a great workout 3 hours after consuming

2nd time:Took 1st up.Waited an hour then did cardio....I felt good....But felt even better after I ate 1st meal...weird hey.

3rd: Was feeling Tired on Saturday so I took one when driving...I think it helped me snap out of it

4th: Took with a small amount of food before 30min cardio....Felt Elevated.Focussed and Motivated during the rest of the day

Definetly consider purchasing...As I believe cardio and fat burners are required all year round to maintain reasonable level of bodyfat.

Other Supplements

Stock is low at the moment..And I don't want to corrupt this Log by using Creatine or Nitric Oxide boosters.

Protein I have the choice of 3...ON Whey:Rocky Road....Matrix:Orange Cream....Horleys Ice Whey(sold here in Aus) with 2 gram Glutamine per serve....very clean protein I used in lead up to competition

Have Amino Acids to take before cardio and After Training and Before Bed

Multivitamin....Of course Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol and Retain.

And A small supply of Scorch Left. May add Steel Edge to this and IntraXcell if possible...As I want to use a Creatine stack next and cannot use Steel Edge with it due the caffeine..So best to use with this stack now.

J

Jdub

Awards
Good luck, and hopefully you can get back all thats lost!

Jdub

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subscribed...
GOOD LUCK! Let me know if you have any questions/problems!!

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
subscribed...
GOOD LUCK! Let me know if you have any questions/problems!!
Hey Macedaddy....I want to know what to Expect from these Products..I have read some Logs before but I always assume that it is the MassFx causing the results,if stacked with Hyperdrol

So what should u notice from using Hyperdrol as a stand alone product?

I always assumed that Retain is a behind the scenes worker.That it is an excellent product....But not outwardly visible....Correct?

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the gains on HD are about 1lb per week of mass.

The Retain does work behind the scenes. The results you see with MassFx help enhance the results from HD. Sometimes doubling them. You may not "feel" anything in your first week. But your lifts should steadily increase. In 30 days, you should expect close to a 4lb gain. I know your diet is in check so you should really enjoy this.

Are you entering another show soon?

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Unfortunately no.They have all been and gone..There was a comp the week before that I wish I entered now...

We only Have comps around the sept/october time of year....Rarely is there one's in April and March

The others are Nabba/IFBB....and u know what that means...Still I would like to enter them in the future to see how well i could do there in the enhanced competition.

Thanks for the information on Products.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Still Continuing to restore the post I wrote originally...Try to get on top of this log and make regular posts from now on and make it look better.

Tuesday's Workout.Day 5

I have been reading about DC Training for Last 2 weeks...I did it my own style.As weights are not up to normal standard yet.So I thought I dip my toe in the water and see how I like it....I have been since informed that I have not grasped the DC system and need to do more reading.

I did 3 sets for Chest...Incline Bench/Dumbell Press/Decline....All Taken to failure 3 times in the one set( only alot of warms ups for 1st set.So it went 8 reps fail...20 second pause....4 reps fail...20 second pause...4 reps fail for last time=16reps that smashed that bodypart.

Next on Smith:Reverse Triceps/Close Grip Triceps and French Press for 30 reps..

Now I was so pumped and about to explode....Was Insane(shame I got it wrong then)

Next Calves...DC way is 5 seconds on big toe flexed....15 seconds stretched....2nd set is spose to be on Hack Squat..But I need to make a block for my gym so I can do this.

So I did 2 sets on Leg Press for Calves..Using phone to time myself....After 1st 5 reps...You are holding on and screaming in agony(good) Took 3 mins to do each set

Followed by Seated Calve.Feet kept slipping off..so had to rack and reset...Failed hard at 8....but made self keep for another 4....I was shaking at end of this set..

Hard to drive after....and they continued to shake for another hour after that :D

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Necro, remember that Dc requires one exercise per bodypart per workout. The reason you choose three for each body part is that you alternate your workouts. so Monday you do exercise 1, then Wednesday you do exercise 2 and Friday, you do exercise 3.

That is how i understand it. You are limited to the total number of sets per bodypart per workout.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Wednesday Day 6

Rest day...Some nice deep soreness.Legs starting to recover..Inner thigh was where the damage was done..Sore in Chest/Triceps/Calves...but not enough to constantly think about it....I rate my soreness out of 10 in my gym diary..this was a 6.

Thursday Day 7

I got a bit disheartened after being told I need to read up On DC training....ANd not finding the time or direct links to what I need tor read either.

So I did it my own way...Did Shoulders Hammer Press/Military Press/Machine Press/Front raises....4 sets...All rest Pause One sets to failure 3 times...followed by Biceps ...Barbell curls/Dumbell Curls/Cable Curls..

Shoulders got really Fried and Arms did not really have nothing to offer in terms of pump....Just very fatigued after....but 1.5hr after workout I was all good.

Also had 3 Scorch 1st up before 40min bike ride today.....They Started to work..then nothing.Has been 2 weeks since I have last taken them.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Friday.Day 8

Cardio 1st up..No extra's ;)....Not eat according to meal plan today...a bit out of wack..Still did not affect workout adversely

BACK AND FOREARMS

Seated Cable Row/Deadlifts/Shrugs/.Thes 1st 3..I did warm up sets..2 real heavy sets for 8-10....And 3rd set was rest pause to failure 3 times at the end of each...Deadlifts...ha!..The weight used was half what I normally do. Machine Pulldowns(uses plates)2 arm Pull downs and
Hyperextensions
with
Done Normal way

3 sets of Wrist Curls with Long Bar.2 sets of reverse curls with short bar. Ez bar for Grip curls..Like u twist as u would drive a motorbike....3 drop sets till forearms are burnt out..

Back felt smashed in best possible way..No real pump that lasted...And forearms just went solid and never noticed anything more...Fatigued for 1.5hr after...Then Came good.

Next Week Game on :twisted: 8th day of Hyperdrol and Retain today=Monday will be the 11th..So now I am fully back 100% into it...Results should really progress.
May Train Legs on Sunday if time allows[minimum amount of ppl=concentration at the maximum and I don't have to listen to social talk about ppl's weekend's.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
try the ironmass forums or musclemayhem
they have DC sections. i'll get you some info to read if i can find it.

I wouldn't be hard on yourself, it is like a cult and VERY hard to find the info for it, as they are highly secretive and bash you for asking simple questions on the DC forums!

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
try the ironmass forums or musclemayhem
they have DC sections. i'll get you some info to read if i can find it.

I wouldn't be hard on yourself, it is like a cult and VERY hard to find the info for it, as they are highly secretive and bash you for asking simple questions on the DC forums!

Thanks for the heads up....I plan to do alot of reading over the weekend....I already do the diet they suggest really....Green tea in the morning...Cardio 3-4 times per week...carb cycling...ie cutting carbs at nite....Last meal of carbs is post workout...then no more....That all fell into place along time ago.....

Yes I tried Stim X....The sample u sent...I wrote about it in my 1st post.I will consider buying some on my next order I do overseas..

You Need to get Anabolic Extreme into Australia...My friend who owns a supplement shop.Was going to ring AE during the week to sort this out..I showed him products I have to test and he wanted them.Well in fact when I showed him my Retain when I got it last time..He was drooling...And was like how do u know about all this cool stuff ...haha...

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Send his information to [email protected] and if he buys any of our products, then you get a bottle free!!!
Awesome :D I will go visit him in the morning!!

I already got him hooked up with Steel Edge thanks to me testing the product.( but it was too late for IntraXcell...GNC got exclusive right to sell it here....not that they have many stores here atm)

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FROM IM sticky:

DC TRAINING MANUAL
Introduction to Philosophy
by: Dante a.k.a. Doggcrapp

Please note that this document consists of several posts made by Dante on message boards over the last couple of years.
My whole goal is to continually get stronger on key exercises = getting continually bigger. I will state this, the method I am about to describe is what I have found that makes people grow at the absolutely fastest rate possible and why I am being inundated down in this area to train people. It's going to go against the grain but I'm making people grow about 2 and a half times as fast the normal rate so bear with me. A typical workout for the masses is (lets use chest for an example) doing a body part once every 7 days (once a week)and sometimes even once every 9 days or more. This concept came to the front due to recovery reasoning and I agree with most typical workouts your going to need a great deal of recovery. Here's the problem---lets say you train chest once a week for a year and you hypothetically gain 1/64 of an inch in pectoral thickness from each workout. At the end of the year you should be at 52/64 (or 13/16). Almost an inch of thickness (pretty good). To build muscle we are trying to lift at a high enough intensity and load to grow muscle but with enough recovery so the muscle remodels and grows. The problem is everyone is loading up on the volume end of training and its taking away from the recovery part of it. You can train in a way so you can train chest 3 times every nine days and you will recover and grow faster than ever. If you train chest 3 times in 9 days you are now doing chest roughly 136 times a year! So instead of 52 growth phases you are now getting 136 growth phases a year. I personally would rather grow 136 times a year than 52. At a hypothetical 1/64th of an inch per workout you are now at 136/64 (or roughly 2.1 inches of thickness). So now your growing at roughly 2 and a half times as fast as normal people who are doing modern day workouts are. Most people train chest with 3 to 4 exercises and wait the 7-9 days to recover and that is one growth phase. I use the same 3 to 4 exercises but do chest 3 times during those 9 days and get 3 growth phases. Everyone knows a muscle either contracts or doesn't--you cannot isolate a certain part of it (you can get into positions that present better mechanical advantages though that put a focus on certain deep muscle fibers)--for example incline presses vs. flat presses. One huge mistake beginning bodybuilders make is they have a "must" principle instilled in them. They feel they "must" do this exercise and that exercise and this many sets or they won't grow.
Base Program:
How I set bodybuilders workouts up is I have them pick either their 3 favorite exercises for each body part or better yet the exercises they feel will bring up their weaknesses the most. For me my chest exercises are high incline smythe machine press, hammer seated flat press and slight incline smythe press with hands very very wide----this is because I look at my physique and I feel my problem area is upper and outer pecs---that is my focus. Whenever I train someone new I have them do the following --4 times training in 8 days---with straight sets. Sometimes with rest pause sets but we have to gauge the recovery ability first.
Day one would be Monday and would be:
Chest
Shoulders
Triceps
Back width
Back thickness
Day two would be Wednesday and would be:
Biceps
Forearms
Calves
Hamstrings
Quads
Day three would be Friday and would be:
Chest
Shoulders
Triceps
Back width
Back thickness
(Sat+sun off)
Day four would be the following Monday and would be
Biceps
Forearms
Calves
Hamstrings
Quads
And so on Wednesday Friday Monday Wednesday etc.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Looking good Necro.

First up, there is no issue with taking caffeine and creatine at the same time. You'd probably be taking CEE rather than mono anyway, as shipping will be cheaper etc.

I'll be starting my lean bulk like you this week. Got my waist down to 32' so i"m happy. Scales will probably say 88-89 tomorrow I reckon.

When are you making next order? Please add some retain to what I previously had told you I needed.

Other advice would be, you should start to use some new exercises in your training, as you tend to use exactly the same exercises all year round. Glad you got deadlifts back in there, as I can see you making some excellent gains..

Even just swapping out flat bench for flat dbell, swap incline dbell for incline barbell, and pullovers to flyes, or decline flyes, or combination of any of that for chest for instance, should make a bit of a difference for you I would think. You keep such strict journals, so changing up should be easy. Of course, if your doing DC, all that might be thrown out the window :) I'm swapping from my current program of each bodypart once a week, back to fullbody workouts for 4 weeks, probably 4-5 times a week, so I think I will get back to the 4-5,000cal range again :) But try and keep it clean and waist under 33'.

Good luck with log.

Quadzilla video for ya : YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
And a lifting injury video for ya :) YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Last edited:
Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Sunday Day 10

Previous Workout

Nice deep soreness all over back and traps.Forearms solid all weekend.Still some soreness today.When putting bar on traps.

3 Scorch Yesterday and 1 hour walk 1st up.But did not feel anything :(....

Quads 50 min Bike ride 1st up this morning...I just can't stop doing cardio...I look at it like this.It's Like Carbon Credits...The More u stimulate the metabolism..The more calorie deficent foods you eat get used up.

Wanted to get another meal in before doing Legs today....6pm....Only Had 40 mins to do them before gym shut.
So did not get full workout done...Was hoping to have monday off.But now I need to do Hamstrings and Calves.

( Calve machine at our gym bites...and they put the same machine in every one of their gyms..No one uses it...Hurts your lower back when u go heavy..and can't get a stretch like u need to on negative.Went and got timber to make calf block.So now can do on Smith and Hack Squats..Has been years since I have had one at gym I goto....I say the future of calf growth is now..I want that inch back I lost years ago..17" calves look mad!

Squats were great today....Double the weight I was using last week.And great form.....and going extremely low.

Front Squats added more weight than last week for 2 strong sets of high reps.

(No Belt so>Lower back was grieving during this workout..But I continually Stretched Legs and Back during sets.Equaled..I blasted thru this workout focussed and everything working the way it should.No back discomfort once I left the gym...Next Quad workout we shall be 100% for it!

Understanding Hyperdrol and Retain

Now I understand how these work....Gains not as full on Superdrol or PheraPlex...But more long terms gains slowly given in a Herbal Formula providing a long term cycle is used.

HyperDrol

*Promotes Joint and Bone Health

*200% Increase In testosterone....whilst delicately suppressing Estrogen.And Keep Estrogen intact whilst Testesterone Rises. Creating a Favourable Androgen to Estrogen role

*Promotes Lean Body Mass by Circulation of Hypertrophic Hormones to Create Lean Hard Gains.

Retain

has had these reported benefits:
• Lower cortisol levels in muscle tissue
• Significant lean mass retention or addition
• Decreased water retention
• Faster recovery
• Increased strength
• Improved body composition

Excited that these products can deliver.And that I should invest in them for a few months to acquire quality gains.

Now I need to do more reading on MassFx....and Hope that it would get be able to arrive safely in Australia..should I choose to add to my supplementation regime.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Monday Day 11

Previous Workout
Quads Intensely sore....No chance I could do Hamstrings today.

Calves
50 min bike ride 1st up.....Still had good pace despite quad trauma.

Made My Calve Block....Sensational to be able to calves on Hack Squat again..3 warm up sets..One rest pause set...Like DC...5 seconds positive...15 seconds Negative

Leg Press...Added 20k over last week...same 5/15 program...Failed so hard at 8...but with 20k more..this was awesome

Seated Calve...Same weight as Last week and same reps..Failed hard at 8...doing rest/pause

Smith Machine with Block...Just 3 normal sets...Fully Fried Calves...

My Calves are inch down all most on what they use to be in 2002..So I am looking forward to reclaiming this.

I am not thinking I will not Notice any effects from Hyperdrol or Retain this week ......I think they are both behind the scenes workers...Correct me If I am wrong.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you may see a little less around your waist, but the effects should be felt and seen in weeks 2-3.

That is where MassFX comes in, you "Feel" it on like day 2!

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Tuesday Day 11

Previous Workouts
Calves are sore..but not intensely...Quads are still very sore...Inner thigh alot...Definetly effected my 50 mins of walking tonite..No cardio in the morning.

Chest and Triceps

Still Not Had More time to read up On DC Training.So doing my style the same as last week...As I really Liked it.Kept Log...Must Increase weights alot each week is the game plan.

Bench: 2 warm up sets

Incline Press..11 pounds more...for 1x9 1x4 1x4...Rest Pause...Failure 3 times in the one set..is how all they will be today.

Dumbell Flat....Last week had to drop the weight significant amount for the 2&3rd part of the set.....Today I smashed it with a heavy weight fot the the full 3 parts...1x10 1x4 1x 4..Very Happy

Decline on Smith....Extreme Heaviness...Add 22 pounds over last weeks lift. 1x8 1x4 1x4....Impressed myself.

Reverse grip on Smith...same weight as Decline,Again this was Extreme...1x8 1x4...3rd part was not possible..Took 30+pounds off,for 1x7...but was meh.

Close Grip Bench on Smith...Last week had to do one set then drop by 10 pounds each time for 2nd and 3rd parts..Today I smashed it..with the same weight through out..1x8 1x3 1x3.

Only one ez bar in the gym and guy was not giving it up...So had to finish with V bar on cable..1x21..1x5..1x6...Pumped hard...and so fatigued for next 2 hours..Before any chance of Normal returned

Today was hilarious..Saw 2 guys doing calve raises on smith machine without my block...coz it was downstairs..Looked so wrong.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Are you going to compete again? when and where?

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
There are only IFFB type comps in march next year....which would be too soon for me....So will be september/october next year if i choose to compete here.Would like to have moved to england by then...Or even more rad would be canada....need to stop procrastinating.

I see no need to post pics yet...as u have seen me at my best on here in lead up to comp in my Steel Edge Log...plenty of photo's ad my Comp thread.

Waist has*ahem* swelled a bit too much more than I would like..Being enjoying eating alot...That is stopping right now.And need to decide on my next fat burner if I should order some stim x.

Results From Workout

Triceps feel so big and so tight...Like someone has put extra muscle in there overnight :D....We all Love this feeling when it hits..Chest just feels nice and solid atm.(edit if changes later)

Legs soreness seems to have increased overnight too...Must have really done some damage...Awesome!

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Thursday Day 13

PreviouslyReally Needed wednesday rest day.Valeo Contour Belt arrived on wednesday...thanks To American Nutrition...but now has a roller system instead of the clip lock I was use to....Now we can get serious....

Shoulders&Biceps
Military Press....10 pounds more than last week....Very Happy that I could do this....17.5k aside..(38 pounds)....Can't wait to do 44 pounds aside(20k)..This is the benchmark

Increase all lifts as DC program suggest....Beat your log every week..I am definetly doing that.
Barbell curl added more weight successfully..Side Lateral however could not hack more weight....Any everything else was different excercises to last week....No other comparisons

Quality Reps and very heavy

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Friday Day 14

Previous Workout

Nothing to Report

Back and Forearms

Now this was a quality workout :D

First 2 back excercises..Warm up Chins...Then 2 arm seated row..and 2 arm pulldowns...Added 10k on each(22pound) and I pulled it off successfully....Still doing Failure 3 times in the One set,workout.

Deadlifts....Lets try 44 pounds increase....And I did it very well indeed...Moving back in to serious heavy territory now...

Same Increase in weight for shrugs straight after

Very Happy....22 pounds more on a machine that uses plates for pulldowns.

3 sets for forearms... Reverse Ez Bar and Hammer Curls....

45mins done...Wanted to do wrist curls...But also time issue as well.

Now we are acheving great progress...It is all coming together really well..

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Monday Day 17

No cardio at all since Thursday Morning due to working [email protected]end spent working...no time for Legs on Sunday.

Legs

Waking up at 12pm and only 1st meal in before a Leg workout.I was not happy.Did not want to be there at start of workout.But I got over that.And progressed well.But did not have enough time to do all what I wanted.

Squats Now with Valeo Belt.Up 20 pounds(total) on last week for my 2 heaviest sets of 8....Perfect form..Nice and deep and controlled.

Stiff Leg Deadlifts Well I missed this last week.So there is no comparison.But I am up 65 pounds(total) from last time I did these.20 pounds off my best effort for this year.

Leg Extensions 2 heavy sets and out....No time for Front Squats and another hamstring excercise...Feel a bit cheated.

Lower Back giving pain during the workout....Merciless amount of stretching between..But just like last week.It only happened during the workout.Fine,once outside the gym.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Tuesday Day 16

Previous Workout

Only Notice Tightness in Legs.Not soreness..Proving I did not do enough to cause muscle damage.Working out..Then going to work,may have something to do with it.Will be able to tell in 9 hours after I have been to sleep.As I just repeated the process.

Chest and Triceps

Wake [email protected] Big [email protected] psychologically,I prefer to train with 5 meals digested.Just makes sense....However results were astonishing in 1st part..Lacking in the 2nd part.

Sticking with the previous formula
Noted all last week's lifts from my log.10 pounds minimum increase on each lift required.Getting near my heaviest lifts now.Primed to go this week.

Incline Bench.10 pounds Increase:1x8 1x4 1x3...
Very Heavy..Slow controlled reps.I impressed myself!

Dumbell flat:10 pound increase:1x8 1x 3 1x4
Again Very heavy.But Controlled...Loving this...Screamed to get last rep.

Decline Bench on Smith:20 pound increase 1x6...Every Muscle screamed in anticpation of bursting out thru my skin..Forearms and shoulders shuddered at doing this weight.No way I could rest/pause...had to drop set as well
Drop by 5 pounds=1x4 1x4....Wow....Intensity was at it's peak.

So I smashed chest and blew myself away..Had firm convictions on what I wanted for triceps to acheive.

Went with same weights as last week..Did worst than last week..As well as going to failure 3 times in the one set.I had to drop set every time as well...Not happy...

How can chest be so strong..and triceps let me down?

Pumped as hell after.Not really fatigued at all.Writing this now after work.Going to sleep now.See how sore I am on waking.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
I am still doing DC with the limited amount I have read up on..Same as last 3 weeks.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Any updates on waist measurement, arms, scale weight etc?

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Weighing now 178 Pounds.But waist has gained Nearly 2 inches....Due to overindulgence...Now I need to get diet clean....And do cardio like I use to before competition....I went a bit too far with the eating all I want.

Measurements at end of this cycle

Ordered another bottle of Hyperdrol and Retain.So I can see some real results in the 2nd month..Would order Mass Fx too if availible.

I must get my hands on a Anabolic Extreme Shirt..

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
No time to Scratch...Let alone post.Has been Work/alot of cooking and eating/Gym/sleep...9 days straight at work..So wanted to get Log entries done last 3 days too

Wednesday Day 17

No soreness from Chest and Triceps Workout

Calves Spose to be a rest day...But calves never got trained on Monday.

45 Pound Increase on Hack Squat Calf raises.:D Awesome

Followed by....This was insane.Adding 55 pounds Aside to Leg Press calf raises...

Finished with smith machine calf raises...quickly...

Workout before Work...2 hours of intense fatigue followed...But no soreness after.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Thursday Day 18

Shoulders&Biceps

Military Press..I smashed it...Very Heavy..Sensational Reps..Very Strong indeed.

Side Lateral:Still not very strong here...*sigh*....come back to me.

Front Raise and Rear Delts...Still average strength too.

Barbell Curls.Added 10 pounds to last week's Lift...Really Strong.Intense reps.

Seated Dumbells were good..but not what I wanted...

Ez Bar was taken.So had to finish with cable curls

No pump or overly noticeable fatigue after.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Friday Day 19

Previous Workout
No Soreness.Cardio after work at 6am today.And Same on Saturday too.Like I say..No time but sleep and cook...Rush to get to gym.Only 1/2hr before they close.

Back
No time for forearms before gym closed.And I would have liked to do 2 more back excercises.

Seated 2 arm Pull down and Seated 2 arm row.Were the same as last week.I wonder if gym I have been doing back at..Weights maybe different feeling..As I should definetly have increased today

However there is Gold: Deadlifts
Add another 20 Pounds here...Extremely Heavy..2 reps less than last week with the less weight.So I can live with that.....Very Happy with this effort today

Shrugs...Same weight for deadlifts..However it felt too heavy....Which is should definetly do not....Not Happy about this.

Need to fit in More DC Training reading this weekend if I can.Want to go buy a set of quality scales....But no time in next few days.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
At the moment it is 100 pounds aside.So total of 245 pounds.(warm up weight really)

Will be happy when I am back up to 305 pounds(normal)

And when I use to deadlift really well....I could deadlift 395 all year..

Lots of Progress to come!

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Monday Day 22

Legs

Squats...add 20 pounds to Squats this week....Felt Fantastic...Slow/deep/controlled reps.

100 pounds aside now....Back to the minimum required to lift finally.

so 245 for 3 sets of 8....That was pure joy to do...Very Happy.

However Lower back pain was intense...and i don't why....I could not do front squats or deadlifts because of it....Not cool :(

Did Leg extensions and Seated leg curls instead but not the same

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Wednesday Morning Day 24

Missed working out on tuesday....Working nights is killing me in terms of no time to fit everything in...Love/hate/Love it is.

So I decided to do calves on the way home at 6am....Woah....I have never seen a gym so packed...It was too much...Every piece of equipment being used...and so bright from sunlight...bleh....I had to get out

My calve block had disappeared too...Infuriating me.

Still Leg Press Calves....added 20 pounds aside to last week

Smashed it good....3 x 25k plates( thats 3 x 55 pounds aside)
165 pounds aside..
Very Happy

Seated calves...weight same as normal

Off to do chest and triceps before work now....Looking forward to it

Weight Is 180 pounds 1st up= Up 6 pounds in 3 weeks :D....tho waist has increased also in this time.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Strength is going up!!! :D

Good job, necro. Sucks when work gets in the way!! :(

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Wednesday Night

Chest and Triceps

Still sticking with the principle of must increase the weight alot each week...and show the journal who is boss

Incline Bench....added 10 pounds from last week...With exactly the same reps. Hell Yes!! Think this is the heaviest I have ever done on Incline ever....Very Happy

Flat Bench...5 pound increase in Dumbells...Heaviest ever.Wanted 7/8 reps...but got 4..failed on 5th...Then had to do drop sets with each dumbell set weighing 5 pounds less each time

Decline's on Smith..Same weight and reps as last week....This I am fine with..As again...This is at the heaviest I have ever gone...100 pounds aside....to add 10 pounds aside to this will blow me away

I have read more about DC stretches...I did Flyes to stretch and hold for 1 minute....I was shaking uncontrollably at 45 seconds....I had to stop then..I could not make a minute....Most of looked odd to others in the gym.

Reverse Grip on Smith for Triceps....Strength was back for this after last week's absense...However Close grip....I did not have strenght for at all....dammit...And Ez Bar was taken again...So had to finish on V bar pressdowns

Muscles trying to escape their skin membrane captors...Pumped and Fatigued...

Work 1/2hr later...even with a meal and protein shake before this...It took me 2 hours to get it together and actually feel like being there...I just wanted to eat more and rest :D

Photo's on the weekend I hope to post.

This Is week 4 of DC training...so now I have to change all these excercises....and build up with some new ones.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Thursday Day 25

Previous Workout
Some nice deep intense soreness in chest

Shoulders and Biceps

Military Press: Added 10 pounds today...Now we are talking seriously heavy..Never done heavier than this...And I did it amazingly well...Pushed myself hard to attain this

Barbell Curls/Dumbells curls...Barbell> increased reps margin..Dumbells pulled out some insane reps with a very respectable weight.

Side Lateral and Front Raises....Same Weight...but increase in reps was phenomenal...Very Happy.

No time for a 3rd bicep excercise...and finished off with rear delts...which added 10 pounds to also...A brick wall I have been trying to get thru for the last 3 weeks...

Same at work again....Could feel muscles were in repair mode...Agony to hold any objects..till an hour passed.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Friday Day 26

Previous Workout No Soreness the next day.

Back

Rack Chins:I have not been good at these for a long time..But Solarize said I need to in order to increase back width.

1x5 1x3 1x3 fail on 4th...DC Style.

Front Pulldowns.Heavy...but not as heavy as I can.

Deadlift.My Game of Pain...Last week was heavy to the extreme...So we add another 20 pounds total this week :D

110 per side for a total of 265. 1x6....trembling at 6th..Sensational!

Lower weight back to 100 for 1x9

Close grip pulldowns...rest/pause...weight was disappointing as I can do the whole stack...I was not even close here.

Rack Deadlifts...thought I could add another 20 pounds total...to make it 130/side..but I could not lift it...Had to drop it back to 90 pounds for 2 sets...
1 set of Shrugs..
and no time for forearms...Gym closed on me..

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had the gym close on me a few times i'm just lucky that I know them pretty well and they usually let me stay and finish. I usually straighten the free weight room out for them before I leave so it evens out :)

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Last week was mess.I was feeling fine..Just routine got screwed with work and other things.Only Made it to gym on wednesday for chest only
and Friday for Back only

Not happy...After 4 weeks of gold training.Still finding it hard to learn about DC training on their own website..I wish there was a post that just outlined the warm up sets required before the rest/pause set.And where u include the stretches..I want to be able to find the information easy..rather than have to sift thru so much and I still don't know where it's at.

Gains in One Month

Started at 169.5 pounds(77k)One week after competion.
Now 178.6 pounds(81.2)
=
9 pound gain. Waist gone up 2 inches tho and glutes 1.5"

Chest:1/2" gain
Shoulders:1" gain
Arms:1/4" on both

Forearms/Legs/Calves still the same.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is the biggest problem with DC!

From what i gather, warm-up sets are up to you. How ever you need to warm up your body.

Stretches are after your workout. I have a link to the various stretches if you want.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
I have found a post full of pics of the stretches...just was unsure when to include them...post link anyways.Thx...