AX's Hyperdrol/Retain Log (contest)

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Alright here we go, this all starts in the morning. Im pretty much going through the paces here. I applied mainly to help out the board sponsors (since no one else was applying) with a good log. Considering i have no camera(broke college student) and do not log dietary intake puts me out of the running. I applied to keep a good unbiased log, i already looked at some of the current logs and they look more like advertisements.So bare with me guys and gals the big mans getting started :twisted:

Starting Stats
Height= 6' 5.5"
Body Type= Mesomorph
Body Weight= 280lbs
Body Fat= 11.1% on 9/25
Shoulders= 60"+ tape measure stops at 60 lol
Neck= 19"
Chest= 52"
Arms= 19"
Forearms= 16 5/8"
Waist= 36"
Legs= 27 1/2"
Calves= 17 3/4"

Cycle
30 day cycle consisting of 3 a day of both Hyperdrol and Retain.

Other Supplements
MHP Activite
ON's 100% Whey
Flax Seed Oil
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
CLA
NAC
Celery Seed Extract
Glucosamine/Chondroitin

Diet is moderately clean consisting of 5 whole food meals and 3 shakes.This is a bulk and I do not count calories considring i do not gain fat easily.

My training for the this cycle will be using a 8-12 rep range. 15-18sets for large body parts and 6-9 sets for small body parts.

Training Split
Mon= Chest
Tue= Bis/tris
Wed= Legs
Thur= Shoulders
Fri= Back
Sat=OFF
Sun=OFF

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Past two days of training have been awesome. Pumps are good and seem to last a lil while longer than usual. Ive also noticed i seem to sleep a little deeper, harder to get up in the mornings even though i sleep 9 hours.Had to work late last night and i was out of town today so sorry for the late update.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no problem, sounds like some good effects!!

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Another great workout. This is definately contributing to my deep sleep. I can notice i slight change in recovery, no delayed sorness or very little compared to the norm.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
So far this week my endurance has increased,strength slight increase ,pumps have increased and the best part of all is the deep sleep. Now for the weird part, i am losing weight. I weighed in yesterday at 276lbs. My weight has been declining the last few days. Weight is not of any importance though as long as my body measurments stay the same or increase.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
So far this week my endurance has increased,strength slight increase ,pumps have increased and the best part of all is the deep sleep. Now for the weird part, i am losing weight. I weighed in yesterday at 276lbs. My weight has been declining the last few days. Weight is not of any importance though as long as my body measurments stay the same or increase.
Pretty good man! Keep it up ;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the retain will help you drop some weight....
it is a cortisol blocker

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
the retain will help you drop some weight....
it is a cortisol blocker
I liked retain pretty much, and used it on my cut last year (twice) seems like the cut is a lot easier :)

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Well time for an update. Everythings going well. Still noticing strength increases. Weight is holding at 275lbs. Also im curious is low cortisol leves can make u have headaches and tooth pain. I rarelly have headaches unless blood pressure is high which it isnt nor have i ever had tooth aches.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how many HD are you consuming? the anti-estrogen in HD could have an impact on headaches, too. one of our loggers dropped from 4 to 3 and the headaches were fine. Could also be low cortisol. I had headaches a few times. I couldn't ever figure out what i did to cause them while on the stack though.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
how many HD are you consuming? the anti-estrogen in HD could have an impact on headaches, too. one of our loggers dropped from 4 to 3 and the headaches were fine. Could also be low cortisol. I had headaches a few times. I couldn't ever figure out what i did to cause them while on the stack though.
3 of HD. Its not bothering me any this afternoon but had a mild headache this morning. So far so good with this stack, ive gotten better results than i had planned on actually. Im leaning up with no cardio and with a fairly high calorie intake.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Well now im weighing in at 273lbs , holding steady for 2 days. Im also about to crank the dose down some because these headaches are getting on my nerves. I havent been able to focus at all at work the past couple days becaseu of it. Drop dosage by 1 capsule today and we will see how it goes. Also im startign to get acne on my arms which is just weird because i rarelly get acne from supplements just an increase in oily skin.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uhh i think the acne is due to oily skin as a side effect of increased test- is oily skin.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Uhh i think the acne is due to oily skin as a side effect of increased test- is oily skin.
Well i dont know about u but i can have oily skin without acne. Only area i ever get acne if i do get any is on my forehead and tops of shoulders. Never on my arms and legs. Well so far i havent had a steady headache only mild ones every now and then. So hopefully they will just stop. We will see what happens

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Sorry abotut he delay but ive been having net problems. Ive had to discontinue the use of these supplemetns. Stopped yesterday and ive already felt a relief somewhat of headaches. Guess i was just sensitive to these. Got close to the 30 day predicted cycle just shy a few days. Overall the supplemnts did work. I droped weight and gained strength. Ill get some body measurments monday or tuesday.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about the headaches....
looking for that review!! :D