Jason logs pGHt

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
I got my pGHt last week, but am watiting to start it until I finish a supplement log Im currently doing on another site for Vyotech. Ive ordered 3 months worth to start, but if it works as well as I've read, I may try talking Mr. Universe into a lifetime supply deal :) I will go ahead and post my stats as they were on 02OCT06, which was right before I started the log of the Vyotech stuff.

Jason

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
About me:

Id post numbers, but I dont have a tape measure, and always seem to forget to buy one when Im out...I will make it happen though!:study:

Height:
6'1"

Weight:
294lbs

Diet during Log:
High Protein (450+grams/day)
Moderate Carbohydrates (200-300grams/day)
Moderate Fats

Training During Log:
Hybrid Program modified for my Disability
Cardio 6 days per week, either in the AM or after Training

Benchmark Lifts:
Squat: 505x3
Deadlift: 525
60*GoodMorning:365x3

Supplementation During Log:
Lean Green 1cap 3x per day
CEE 5g/day
Taurine 5g/day
NOW Adam 2x per day
Fishoil 20g per day
Nootropics vary
BCAA's 10-15g per day
Leucine10-15g per day
WMS 3-5 scoops per day

Jason

Timius

Awards
This should be interesting. I just bought a 3-month supply as well and I'm pretty close to the same size as you (6'3" 275 lbs).

Good luck!

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
This should be interesting. I just bought a 3-month supply as well and I'm pretty close to the same size as you (6'3" 275 lbs).

Good luck!
Im honestly looking for anything at this point to help with my raging, seemingly uncurable insomnia. Ive got a stupid high tolerance for just about everything, so Im hoping the pGHt will be enough by its self. Just for reference, Ive gone as high as 50mg ambien before that still took almost 2.5 hours to work. Last week it was 30mg of melatonin that managed to produce only a yawn...but no sleep!

Jason

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Im honestly looking for anything at this point to help with my raging, seemingly uncurable insomnia. Ive got a stupid high tolerance for just about everything, so Im hoping the pGHt will be enough by its self. Just for reference, Ive gone as high as 50mg ambien before that still took almost 2.5 hours to work. Last week it was 30mg of melatonin that managed to produce only a yawn...but no sleep!

Jason
PGHt helped me but Nero Balance put me out like a light. I took two table spoons last night for the fist time and it was slow acting but it feel like I took some xanax but with a little more of a tired feeling. It was too much for the first dose, I sleep until 10:00 and felt lazy all day. If you need help sleeping I highly recommend Nero Balance. PGHt and Nero Balance are the only sups use.

Timius

Awards

Jason
How long has your insomnia been taking place? And if you don't mind me asking, how much caffeine and other stims do you take in a day?

It would be interesting to here what you schedule is like and what your diet is like.

I say this due to the fact that my wife has the restless mind as well and once we started waking up at 5:00 am to go the the gym this helped her sleep habits. Not to mention that she also started taking advil PM and some other homeopathic sleep meds. Cleaning up her diet and limiting carbs after 7:00pm also helped as well.

I hope the PGHT works for you, not being able to sleep is not fun.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established

Jason
A couple of Valerian root pills can do wonders to slow down a run away mind train. The good news is it doesn't cause any doziness in morning. It is not a cure all so you may need take something with it.

Pie

Awards
I'm excited, can't wait to see this.
What are your current goals?
Will you update every workout day?
Keep track of kcal. and bodyweight if they start to change?

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
How long has your insomnia been taking place? And if you don't mind me asking, how much caffeine and other stims do you take in a day?

It would be interesting to here what you schedule is like and what your diet is like.

I say this due to the fact that my wife has the restless mind as well and once we started waking up at 5:00 am to go the the gym this helped her sleep habits. Not to mention that she also started taking advil PM and some other homeopathic sleep meds. Cleaning up her diet and limiting carbs after 7:00pm also helped as well.

I hope the PGHT works for you, not being able to sleep is not fun.
Insomnia has been that way for over a year....and the rebound insomnia once you quit taking the Ambien is BRUTAL!

Caffiene is usually limited to whats in my Green Tea, and the occasional Diet Mt. Dew or 3.

Diet is up and down, but getting better. Definitely more up than down, probably 80/20 split.

I hope the pGHt helps too!

Jason

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
PGHt helped me but Nero Balance put me out like a light. I took two table spoons last night for the fist time and it was slow acting but it feel like I took some xanax but with a little more of a tired feeling. It was too much for the first dose, I sleep until 10:00 and felt lazy all day. If you need help sleeping I highly recommend Nero Balance. PGHt and Nero Balance are the only sups use.
Ive never heard of this...where can I get it? Definitely sounds like it would be definitely worth looking into.

Jason

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
A couple of Valerian root pills can do wonders to slow down a run away mind train. The good news is it doesn't cause any doziness in morning. It is not a cure all so you may need take something with it.
Im going to look into this too...thanks!

Jason

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited, can't wait to see this.
What are your current goals?
Will you update every workout day?
Keep track of kcal. and bodyweight if they start to change?
Thanks! My goals are kind of vague, mainly its just to GFH. Il try to update this every workout day, but if its nothing really notable, I wont say much. My workout log will be regularly updated though. My diet is usually the same **** most of the time, but I will update bw changes regularly.

Jason

Timius

Awards
Insomnia has been that way for over a year....and the rebound insomnia once you quit taking the Ambien is BRUTAL!

Caffiene is usually limited to whats in my Green Tea, and the occasional Diet Mt. Dew or 3.

Diet is up and down, but getting better. Definitely more up than down, probably 80/20 split.

I hope the pGHt helps too!

Jason
Have you started a new job or entered into a new relationship? I always amaze myself in the little things that are of in my life that can cause a lack of sleep.

Diet at 80/20 and the caffeine consumption sounds good though.

I hope the PGHT helps Bro!

Good Luck!

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Well, I changed my mind, Im starting this today, as I dont think that its going to affect my other log. Going to start with 2 squirts a day, and see how it goes from there!

Jason

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Wow. For first time effectiveness, Im at a loss for words. I took 2 squirts about an hour before bed. I was noticably more relaxed. I laid down and was out. I took 3mg of melatonin as well and was done for! I havent slept as well as I did last night in a very long time. Hopefully it wasn't a first dose placebo effect and this continues.

Jason

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm still waiting for all of these effects to kick in. I also have major sleep issues. Moved beyond Ambien to Ambien CR and am currently on Lunesta. If lucky I fall asleep in an hour or so after taking it. last nite took it late (10pm) was after 2 am when I finally dozed off (for about 3 hrs) then cat napped til 6am when I had to get up. had my full dose of pght around 9:30 and my ZMA at same time.

I cut caffeine/stimulants out of the diet several yrs ago (which makes finding a weight loss formula hard). Was really hoping the pght would add to sleep and a little (actually a lot) of of the tummy.

I get the hot flash but really haven't noticed much else. I started with 2 bottles and then ordered 4 more so I'm in for at least 5-6 moths. Of course i find that I respond differently to many supps/meds or don't respond at all.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Had a bit of shortness of breath with my second dose today. Nothing major, it was very, very subtle. A bit of stinging/itching after applying but it was very mild and passed in a few minutes. Nothing else really to report today.

Jason

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm still waiting for all of these effects to kick in. I also have major sleep issues. Moved beyond Ambien to Ambien CR and am currently on Lunesta. If lucky I fall asleep in an hour or so after taking it. last nite took it late (10pm) was after 2 am when I finally dozed off (for about 3 hrs) then cat napped til 6am when I had to get up. had my full dose of pght around 9:30 and my ZMA at same time.

I cut caffeine/stimulants out of the diet several yrs ago (which makes finding a weight loss formula hard). Was really hoping the pght would add to sleep and a little (actually a lot) of of the tummy.

I get the hot flash but really haven't noticed much else. I started with 2 bottles and then ordered 4 more so I'm in for at least 5-6 moths. Of course i find that I respond differently to many supps/meds or don't respond at all.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I found the PGH gives some decent sleep improvement..but nothing too dramatic. It certainly doesn't knock me out or anything but I do sleep deeper and wake up more refreshed.

For an added boost, I took about 6 grams of GABA powder after taking a dose of PGH. I got to sleep earlier and slept a full 9 hours of very deep sleep. It was great.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! My goals are kind of vague, mainly its just to GFH. Il try to update this every workout day, but if its nothing really notable, I wont say much. My workout log will be regularly updated though. My diet is usually the same **** most of the time, but I will update bw changes regularly.

Jason
SFW...GFH... I like it. :twisted: Good luck Jason.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Had an awesome workout today. Im going to be experimenting with dosing protocol a bit, as I can't see where anyone has come to a consesus on an optimal dosing schedule. Today was a pump approximately 30 minutes before going to the gym, and another tonight before bed. Hit some good numbers, beat the logbook on all of my lifts, some of them by alot! Hope this trend continues! Noticed I was sweating a bit more than normal, but nothing DNP like:)

Jason

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
For an added boost, I took about 6 grams of GABA powder after taking a dose of PGH. I got to sleep earlier and slept a full 9 hours of very deep sleep. It was great.
I'm going to try GABA powder.

Anyone know if we could make our own Nero Balance? Maybe GABA powder and alcohol? I like Nero Balance but its way too expensive to use a lot.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Think Phenibut would be more similar to Neurobalance...but ask the chemists.

A GABA ethyl ester or acetyl might be interesting.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I haven't got alot of experience with all these new supplements coming on line now, but I'll tell you this, that PowerFull from USPLabs puts me in a coma. When I awake its like I have slept forever. I am guessing adding a bit of GABA to the PowerFull before bed would be unreal for me.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull is nice for deep sleep as is nettle root. Basically anything that raises free test levels will aid mood and sleep quite nicely I find.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Well, Im sitting here wondering if 2 squirts is perhaps too much for me at this point. Ive gone from not sleeping for 6 hours a night to sleeping 8-10 a night and a 2-3 hour nap during the day. I dont know for sure what the hell is going on but I like it!

Jason

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I found the PGH gives some decent sleep improvement..but nothing too dramatic. It certainly doesn't knock me out or anything but I do sleep deeper and wake up more refreshed.

How did you not get one huge GABA flush from PGH and 6 grams of GABA? That has be beyond intense, it might even scare me.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Im definitely going to drop the dosage to one pump and try that on Monday. Today and tomorrow are off days, but Im going to look into time off and see how much pituitary depression this causes. Personally, I don't want to stop 2 days per week, but if its called for, I'll do it. I will definitely be taking the week off at week 5 tor the thyroid!

Jason

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I don't seem to get a GABA flush. The PGh shots give a tingle and shortness of breath that goes away fast and if I dose the 6 grams of GABA that same night, the most I will get is a very very mild tingling in the lips that is barely noticable.

I was anticipating a rush, but all I get is really relaxed.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Bump for updates?

Im definitely going to drop the dosage to one pump and try that on Monday. Today and tomorrow are off days, but Im going to look into time off and see how much pituitary depression this causes. Personally, I don't want to stop 2 days per week, but if its called for, I'll do it. I will definitely be taking the week off at week 5 tor the thyroid!

Jason

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Sorry 'bout that. Ive had some very busy times as of late the last week or 3 :D

No BS, to this point, pGHt is the best supplement Ive ever used. I will be on it until I die or it becomes discontinued. Hopefully I die first :)

Jason

djl

Awards
  • Established
That's cool--just glad it didn't turn you into a turnip :)

Sorry 'bout that. Ive had some very busy times as of late the last week or 3 :D

No BS, to this point, pGHt is the best supplement Ive ever used. I will be on it until I die or it becomes discontinued. Hopefully I die first :)

Jason

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Jason
I'm glad you like it! I got 2 bottles for myself but I don't respond to it. My gf on the other hand loves it for the deep sleep it gives her. Its a shame but makes sense since I don't get anything from gaba or phenibut/Neuro balance etc..

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Jason have you noticed a drop in your sex drive?

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
This reply is way late, but actually its been the opposite. The jury is still out as far as the Wife goes :)

Jason