Jason logs pGHt

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Well, Im sitting here wondering if 2 squirts is perhaps too much for me at this point. Ive gone from not sleeping for 6 hours a night to sleeping 8-10 a night and a 2-3 hour nap during the day. I dont know for sure what the hell is going on but I like it!

Jason

2. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I found the PGH gives some decent sleep improvement..but nothing too dramatic. It certainly doesn't knock me out or anything but I do sleep deeper and wake up more refreshed.

For an added boost, I took about 6 grams of GABA powder after taking a dose of PGH. I got to sleep earlier and slept a full 9 hours of very deep sleep. It was great.
    How did you not get one huge GABA flush from PGH and 6 grams of GABA? That has be beyond intense, it might even scare me.
    •   

3. Im definitely going to drop the dosage to one pump and try that on Monday. Today and tomorrow are off days, but Im going to look into time off and see how much pituitary depression this causes. Personally, I don't want to stop 2 days per week, but if its called for, I'll do it. I will definitely be taking the week off at week 5 tor the thyroid!

Jason

4. I don't seem to get a GABA flush. The PGh shots give a tingle and shortness of breath that goes away fast and if I dose the 6 grams of GABA that same night, the most I will get is a very very mild tingling in the lips that is barely noticable.

I was anticipating a rush, but all I get is really relaxed.

5. Bump for updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Pegg
    Im definitely going to drop the dosage to one pump and try that on Monday. Today and tomorrow are off days, but Im going to look into time off and see how much pituitary depression this causes. Personally, I don't want to stop 2 days per week, but if its called for, I'll do it. I will definitely be taking the week off at week 5 tor the thyroid!

Jason
    •   

6. Sorry 'bout that. Ive had some very busy times as of late the last week or 3

No BS, to this point, pGHt is the best supplement Ive ever used. I will be on it until I die or it becomes discontinued. Hopefully I die first

Jason

7. That's cool--just glad it didn't turn you into a turnip

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Pegg
    Sorry 'bout that. Ive had some very busy times as of late the last week or 3

No BS, to this point, pGHt is the best supplement Ive ever used. I will be on it until I die or it becomes discontinued. Hopefully I die first

Jason

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jason Pegg
    Jason
    I'm glad you like it! I got 2 bottles for myself but I don't respond to it. My gf on the other hand loves it for the deep sleep it gives her. Its a shame but makes sense since I don't get anything from gaba or phenibut/Neuro balance etc..

9. Jason have you noticed a drop in your sex drive?

10. This reply is way late, but actually its been the opposite. The jury is still out as far as the Wife goes

Jason
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jason's training/strength log
    By Jmckinney08 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2017, 10:59 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 08:18 PM
  3. PGHt log (of sorts)
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9