mastertech

mastertech

Awards
ULTIMATE MASS PUMP STACK​
THANKS TO ANABOLIC MINDS & NUTRAPLANET​
cee.jpg
arginine.jpg
citri.jpg

Experience skin stretching pumps like never before with NutraPlanet's Ultimate MassPump Stack. This comprehensive stack incorporates the precision amino acids to engorge your muscles with earth shattering fullness and eye popping vascularity! Ultimate MassPump Stack offers the perfect powerhouse profile: Arginine Ethyl Ester, Creatine Ethyl Ester, and Citrulline Malate to "hyper-saturate" your muscles; taking nitrous oxide potentiation to a whole new level. Only NutraPlanet can offer these amazing "real world" tested ingredients at such an amazing economical bulk price. No underdosed kitchen sink formulas requiring 10 tablets a day here...Ultimate MassPump Stack offers the ease and flexability of bulk powder dosing to customize the perfect ratio for the individual.

Increased stamina and endurance
Unprecedented pumps and vascularity
Explosive power and strength

Ultimate MassPump Stack includes:

100 gram container of Arginine Ethyl Ester
100 gram container of Creatine Ethyl Ester
100 gram container of Citrulline Malate

Available at NUTRAPLANET.COM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEE HCL, or Creatine Ethyl Ester Hydrochloride, is an extremely soluble form of creatine that results in superior absorption, bioavailability, and molecular stability. Say goodbye to bloating, cramping and dehydration; Cre-Evolved penetrates your muscles directly by passing the creatine transporters. Cre-Evolved goes right into your muscle cell, leaving no edema. Now with close to 40 times more creatine in your muscle cell, the creatine molecule can finally unleash its full potential. You will feel the intensity in ever single rep, you will feel the muscle growing in less time than you ever dreamed.

Users are reporting dramatic increases in strength, along with decreased recovery time, decreased soreness, and some of the best pumps ever known.

Highlights:

Up to 40 times more potent than Regular Creatine.
Almost 100% Creatine Absorption and Utilization.
Stable in Liquid with no Creatinine Conversion.
Enhances the Absorption of other Muscle Building Compounds.
Radical Nitric Oxide Pumps.
Unparalleled Creatine and Nitrogen Retention.
Zero Bloating, Zero Fat Gain, Zero Water Retention, Zero Sugar, Zero Carbs.
Massive Cell Volumizer.
Huge Increase in Strength & Muscle Growth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Citrulline Malate is a compound consisting of Citrulline, a nonessential amino acid that is primarily found in melons, and malate, an apple derivative. For the past 20 years Citrulline Malate has been used in Europe to treat fatigue, muscle weakness and Dementia. Dementia is a mental disorder that affects your ability to think, speak and move. Citrulline Malate has been used with great success by European clinicians as a natural antiasthenic, with reported results of increased energy and overall feelings of well-being.

What does it do?

1. Increases NO Production

So what is NO and what can it do for you? Nitric oxide is the cell-signaling molecule that has a part in regulating blood flow, oxygen delivery, glucose uptake, muscle firepower, and muscle growth. Obviously the ability to control these physiological effects can be of tremendous value to athletes.

Research has shown that supplementation of Citrulline raises Arginine levels more effectively than taking the same dose of straight Arginine. Keep in mind that Citrulline Malate's NO enhancing properties are just one of the unique benefits this nutrient offers to athletes. And if the enhanced pumps and improved nutrient delivery properties are the reason you are using Arginine based NO products, you need to pay attention to Citrulline Malate.

2. Reduces Lactic Acid and Ammonia

Here is something else you need to know about Citrulline... it is an intermediate in the Urea Cycle. The Urea Cycle is a system in the liver of carrier molecules and enzymes that convert nitrogenous wastes into urea and eliminates them from the body. The production and removal of urea is essential for the elimination of ammonia and toxic nitrogen metabolites. Ammonia is extremely toxic to all cells and excessive levels may even be fatal. Even in healthy athletes, the build up of ammonia can lead to extreme fatigue and dementia.

3. Increases ATP Production

No doubt there is a lot to get excited about when it comes to the performance enhancing potential of Citrulline Malate and how it works. Another study showed yet another way Citrulline Malate can benefit athletes - by increasing aerobic energy production. Studies show subjects using Citrulline Malate have an increase in the rate of muscle ATP (Andenosine Triphosphate, the major energy source within the cell) production during exercise and greater phosphocreatine recovery after exercise. So taking Citrulline Malate may result in muscles that can keep on going and going... completely smashing the aerobic threshold! These effects are more than likely mediated by the malate portion of the Citrulline Malate compound, which is a Krebs Cycle intermediate.

Arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid vital to the formation of Nitric oxide, which is responsible for vascular dilation and second messenger signalling. Nitric Oxide has become quite popular in bodybuilding for its ability to contribute to incredible "pumps". Dilation of blood vessels allow for more rich blood to reach starved tissues in need of nutrients. It also plays a vital role in male sexual arousal, without which erections would be impossible.

Attaching an Ethyl Ester to an Arginine molecule increases absorption and bioavailability of the Arginine molecule, making smaller dosages possible

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Mastertech's Stats

Weight-215

Height-6' 1"

Years Lifting-17 years on/off

Current Workout Style - Modified HST ( 3 days a week)

Diet-What my wife puts in front of me and our 4 kids. Actually, I eat as little fat as possible but do not have a STRICT diet. I try to take in as close to 1 gram protein per lb. BW on lifting days. I take whey protein shakes with water and Cytogainer MRP.​
Expectations - Not sure at this point. This is a pre-workout stack from what I understand and I have no experience in these therefore I have nothing to compare it to. Time will tell.

Misc.- This is my first time ever trying HST.I am currently starting my second week in an 8 week training program. Prior to this, I have always exercised 3-4 days a week, instintively, with as much weight as I could handle. Hopefully, this stack will help out some.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Day 1

Took 3 grams each with gatorade 30 min. before workout.

Squats-250 x 8 ( 2 sets )
Deadlifts-305 x 8 ( 2 sets )
Flat Bench Press- 245 x 10 ( 2 sets )
Incline DB Press- 90 x 6 / 90 x 5 ( Don't know what happened here, just ran out of gas)
Cable Rows- 220 x 8 ( 2 sets )
Military/BTN Press- 165 x 8 ( 2 sets )
Dips- BW (+35) x 10 ( 2 sets )
Bicep Curls(nautilas)-95 x 8 ( 2 sets )

COMMENTS

I have to raise my hand high for the "Bonehead" award today. I took what I thought to be 3 grams of each product today 30 min. before workout and had the worst headache I've had in awhile after finishing deadlifts. I didn't think it could be dehydration as I had drank lots of water and wasn't thirsty. My pump today was OK. The veins all over my arms looked like they were about to pop out of my skin. I even had veins popping out on each side of my temple (along with a throbbing headache). I thought that was pretty weird. Anyway, as I was taking my post workout shake, I noticed that the serving mg on the arginine wasn't the same as as the CEE and CM. I then realized that I had taken almost 5 grams of arginine. I have to assume that was the cause of my headache. As of this writing, my veins are still popped out(almost 7 hours later).
I also think that the time change has affected me a little as I just felt rundown today. I tried to get to bed later to get myself to sleep later so I wouldn't wake up early and it didn't work.Late to bed and very early to rise doesn't allow for much rest.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
NP is the bomb baby! Good luck!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
>CLINK< Subscribed

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Thanks for the support guys, if you have any advice on dosing, I'm all ears. This stack is kinda new to me.​

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would say go with 5 grams CEE 6 grams AEE and 5 grams CM divided thourough the day.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
I would say go with 5 grams CEE 6 grams AEE and 5 grams CM divided thourough the day
When you say throughout the day, are you referring pre & post workout?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AEE and CM should be dosed around workout time. CEE doesn't matter, as the creatine accumulates intracellularly.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys!

Today I took 3 grams CEE & CM with 2 grams AEE about 45 minutes before workout with some gatorade. I will be trying V-8 juice next week as the gatorade is pretty nasty after mixing.

DAY 3

Squats-265 x 8 (2 sets)
Deadlifts-325 x 8 ( 2 sets)
Flat Bench Press-255 x 8 (2 sets)
Incline DB Press-90 x 8 / 95 x 8
Cable Rows-240 x 8 (2 sets)
Military/BTN press-175 x 8 (2 sets)
Dips-BW (+45) x 8 (2 sets)
Bicep Curls(nautilas) 110 x 8 (2 sets)

COMMENTS

Pump was good today. No headaches. :) Lots of vascularity that last for several hours afterwards. Was very tired and sore afterwards. After about 3-4 hours and some food, I felt much better.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
AEE and CM should be dosed around workout time. CEE doesn't matter, as the creatine accumultes intracellularly.
Do you recommend taking anything on non-workout days?

I remember an article that I read several years ago by a powerlifter (forgot name) that said once creatine had saturated muscles that most was "whizzed" away until the muscles needed it again. That article was about creatine monohydrate though.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Nice log. I've been taking everyday. I take it about 30 minutes pre workout and on off days I take it around the same time I normally would. I've seen great gains so far. I've been on it about 3 weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you recommend taking anything on non-workout days?

I remember an article that I read several years ago by a powerlifter (forgot name) that said once creatine had saturated muscles that most was "whizzed" away until the muscles needed it again. That article was about creatine monohydrate though.
CEE and plenty of BCAAs/EAAs, along with a lower dose of CM and taurine.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
When you say throughout the day, are you referring pre & post workout?
I meant like 3 divided doses thourough the day. I would take a dose of AEE before on empty stomach and a good 3g CM after/during. The rest, divide it during the day ex: Morning, afternoon etc...

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
Dsade, are you the board sponsor for nutraplanet? If so, I was hoping you can help me. I'm participating in the contest log competition and still haven't received my productive from nutraplanet... :food:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, are you the board sponsor for nutraplanet? If so, I was hoping you can help me. I'm participating in the contest log competition and still haven't received my productive from nutraplanet... :food:
NutraPlanet? Never heard of them.

Shoot me a PM and fill me in on details.

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
wont let me PM you...do you have an email I can reach you at?

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Thanks for all the input. After rolling this around in my head & for the sake of simplicity, I have decided to take this stack like this.

Non-workout days
3 grams CEE & 1 1/2 grams CM in the morning.

Workout days
Before workout- 3 grams AEE/CM & 1 gram CEE
After workout- 2 grams CEE in post workout shake.

In theory, the creatine should already be in my muscles ready to be used before workout.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
DAY 5

I followed my dosing outline as indicated in the above post and did..

Squats- 275 x 8 ( 2 sets)
Deadlifts- 225 warmup/ 345 x 6/ 345 x 8
Flat Bench Press- 225 warm-up/ 275 x 8 (PR)/ 275 x 6
Incline DB Press- 90 x 6/ 100 x 4
Cable Rows-255 x 8 (2 sets)
Military/BTN press- 135 warm-up/ 185 x 5/ 135 x 5,3,2(rest pause set)
Dips- BW(+45) x 10 / (+45) x 12
Nautilus Bicep Curls- 110 x 10 (2 sets)

COMMENTS​

Today was my 8 rep max day and I hit some and didn't make others. But I was really sore and WORN out afterwards. Pumps are getting better and as always, plenty of vascularity.
As a matter of fact, I am writing this post the day after this workout and am still hurting. Of course, some of it may B/C I went foxhunting this morning and my horse really acted like a jerk today.(nothing like a hyper thoroughbred) She acted bad enough that I went to the barns early and she decided on the way there to run sideways into a ditch and rear up,(reach for the sky, walk on 2 legs, whatever you want to call it) and my stirrup popped out of the saddle and right on my back I fell. Depending on how I feel Monday will determine whether or not I hit the gym. Have a good weekend!

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
DAY 8

Today I started my 5 rep microcycle(training) so all the weights start at 75% of my 5 rep max. I took 3 grams AEE & CM plus 1 1/2 grams CEE before workout.
After workout, I consumed 2 grams CEE with post W/O shake.

Squats- 230 x 5 ( 3 sets )
Deadlifts- 285 X 5 ( 3 sets )
Flat Bench-225 x 5 (3 sets )
Incline DB press- 80 x 5 / 85 x 5 ( 2 sets )
Cable rows-205 x 5 ( 3 sets )
Overhead press- 140 x 5 ( 3 sets ) Used ths nautilas for this one, shoulders still sore from Friday.
Dips- BW (+70) x 5 ( 3 sets )
Nautilas bicep curls- 110 x 10 ( 2 sets )

1 WEEK SUMMARY

This stack gives good pumps as advertised. I notice more of a "fuller" appearance throughout the day, even on rest days. Veins throughout my arms really pop out on this stuff.
The taste by itself is pretty bad. It would be nice if this would be offered pre-mixed w/ some flavoring.
:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love da veins

maxfeez

maxfeez

Awards
i am a great GREAT responder to no-explode, but i took this stuff after a few weeks off of no-explode and it did absolutly did nothing. i quit after three weeks. on no-explode i get great huge pumps and veins popping out everywhere. i expected the same for this product, but i didnt get anything from it.
just want to keep it real. i think nutraplanet is great and will continue to order from there, but this product did nothing for me. everyone's body is different.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am a great GREAT responder to no-explode, but i took this stuff after a few weeks off of no-explode and it did absolutly did nothing. i quit after three weeks. on no-explode i get great huge pumps and veins popping out everywhere. i expected the same for this product, but i didnt get anything from it.
just want to keep it real. i think nutraplanet is great and will continue to order from there, but this product did nothing for me. everyone's body is different.
Sorry to hear that. As you said, everyone is different.

Thanks for being honest.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
DAY 10​

I followed my pre-workout dose and post W/O dose of the stack.

Squats- WU/225 x 5/ 245 x 5 ( 2 sets )
Deadlifts- 225 x 5/ 305 x 5 ( 2 sets )
Flat Bench- WU/ 225 x 5/ 245 x 5 ( 2 sets )
Incline DB press- 75 x 5/ 95 x 5 ( 2 sets )
Cable Rows- WU/ 225 x 5 ( 3 sets )
Nautilas Shoulder Press- 160 x 6 ( 3 sets )
Dips- WU/ BW (+75) x 6 ( 3 sets )
Nautilas Bicep curl- 110 x 8 / 125 x 8

COMMENTS​

Well, I officially strained 2 muscles in my back doing the dips yesterday. I am going to take the next 2, maybe 3 days off as it has been pretty painful.This stack is giving good pumps but it is getting a little boring to keep telling you that.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Today is day 13. I went to the gym yesterday to test out my back. I just did 2 sets of squats @ 260 and 2 sets of flat bench @ 255. Both felt good. I stopped so I could see how I would feel today. This morning I feel fine, I am just sore in 1 spot next to my spine right in the middle of my back.I will resume workouts on Monday with the addition of E-BOL. I purchased this from NP about a month ago and it has been sitting on the shelf staring at me. I feel it is about time to start using it as this workout really drains me. I have lost about 3 lbs. on it. I know the # of sets makes it seem like a light workout but TRUST ME, it will put a whipping on your butt. The # of sets is what kept me from trying HST a while back but now I'm glad I did.
I feel that it has been established that the pump stack works for most people.It has for me. I will be using this along side the E-Bol.​

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
DAY 15

I started my dosing of E-BOL at 3 tabs morning,noon,night and took the mass pump stack 1 hour before workout.

Squats- WU / 225 x 6 / 265 x 6 / 265 x 6
Deadlifts- 225 x 6 / 315 x 5 / 315 x 5
Flat Bench- WU / 225 x 8 / 255 x 6 / 265 x 6 / 265 x 6
Incline DB Press-75 x 8 / 95 x 6 (2 sets)
Close Grip Row-240 x 6 (3 sets)
Overhead Press-170 x 6 (3 sets)
Dips- BW x 10 / Bw (+45) x 10 / BW (+70) x 8

COMMENTS

I felt really strong today and it showed to me at the gym. I could have easily done more reps/weight in several exercises. I had to rein myself in as I know the latter part of the week will be harder. I know that the couple days rest has helped out some.
The pump was awesome. I started dosing E-bol yesterday on a rest day to allow it to get into my system. I have taken some measurements and will get my weight this week also.
I must say again that the taste of the stack is really nasty no matter what it seems to be mixed with. For you guys that have used it why not let NutraPlanet know if you would like some kind of "FLAVOR" or "PRE-MIX". I, for one, would like to see it as I would like the simplicity of it.
Other than that, I really can't say anything bad about it.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
DAY 17​

Following E-bol schedule of 3 tabs morning,lunch,dinner and mass pump stack pre/post workout as previously stated.

Squats- WU-135 /225 x 6 /275 x 6 /275 x 6
Deadlift- 225 x 6 /315 x 6 /340 x 6 /340 x 6
Flat Bench- WU-135 /225 x 6 /275 x 6 /275 x 6
Incline DB Press- 75 x 6 /100 x 6 /100 x 6 (PR w/100's)
Cable Rows- WU-135 /225 x 6 /270 x 6 /270 x 6
Nautilas Overhead Press- 170 x 6 (3 sets)
Dips- BW x 12 / BW (+45) x 10 /BW (+90) x 8

COMMENTS

After having taken E-BOL for 4 days now, I have noticed that I do not feel as sore the next day after workouts. I still have some muscle aches but they are not as pronounced as they were before. I have a little more endurance as I could have pushed more reps on several exercises but am trying to follow the protocol of this workout as the next two are at 95% & 100% of my 5 rep maxes.

DAY 18

Taking it easy...Rest day...Feeling good :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming along really good.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
DAY 19

Followed dosing schedule of E-BOL and Mass pump stack @ 45 min prior to workout in a shake of 2 scoops cytogainer. I was feeling froggy today and have the weekend off, so I decided to see what I could do in dead's and bench.

Squats- WU@135/ 225 x 5/ 295 x 4/ (Been going deep on the squats,have to have a pride check.):eek: (failed on the 5th) -295 x 4
Deadlfts- 225x5/ 315 x 5/ 405 x 3 (PR-could have done more-lost grip-no straps)/ 355 x 5
Flat Bench- WU@135/ 225 x 6/ 275 x 2 & 315 x 1/ 295 x 4/ 295 x 4 (In hindsight, I should have just went straight to 315 as I was spent after the deads.)
Incline DB Press- 75 x 6/ 100 x 6/ 100 x 5
Cable Rows- WU@135/ 270 x 6 (3 sets)
Nautilas Overhead Press- 185 x 6/ 185 x 6/ 200 x 8
Dips- BW x 12/ (+45) x 8/ (+90) x 8/ BW x 23- what a pump!!
Machine bicep curls- 125 x 8/ 150 x 8 (2 sets)

COMMENTS

I had an incredible pump and just a good feeling for about an hour after my workout was over then I slowly started to feel like crap for the rest of the day. I had a deep soreness all over. I could even feel it in my joints. Good thing I have 2 days rest coming.

DAY 20

I just knew I would be paying today for yesterday's workout but surprisingly enough, I am just a little sore. Most of it is in my joints. I have the 100% 5 rep max workout on Monday. I think I will take the video camera and see if I can get anything interesting on film.
On another note, I had lost about 3 lbs during the 8 rep phase of this workout, but have gained one lb. back since starting the 5 rep phase. I haven't gotten any bigger with the tape measure but have kind of "filled" in. (I.E. upper chest, rear delts-the places you really can't measure.)

Weight-216
Chest-46 1/2 (taken A.M.-cold)
Waist-34 1/2

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
DAY 22​

Followed E-BOL / Pump Stack dosing. Took stack 45 minutes prior to workout.

Deadlifts- 225 x 6 /315 x 6 /355 x 6 /355 x 6 on a 6" box (added a whole new dimension to exercise)
Flat Bench- WU /225 x 8 /275 x 4 /315 x 2 /225 x 15+2 w/help
Incline DB press- 75 x 6 /100 x 8 /110 x 2

I stopped workout at this point as I was just too tired. I decided to take several days off as Thanksgiving is this week and I feel tired a lot and having trouble getting a full night's sleep. My shoulders and lower back also are very sore. Sounds a little like overtraining to me.
I took a video of the repping out bench press to send to my in-laws in Canada & Maui, so I am posting that also. Have a happy Thanksgiving. I will....time to eat & spend some relaxing time w/ the family!!!
View attachment 225 x 15.wmv

DAY 23 - 26
R & R

Jdub

Awards
Bumpity for updates! Its lookin really good so far! How many days you got left?

Jdub

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
Bumpity for updates! Its lookin really good so far! How many days you got left?
Thanks, I have less than a week left on the contest and about 2 1/2 weeks worth of E-Bol.
I followed along with most of the contest logs in the shadows. I remember yours looking pretty good yourself. I figure I may log about 3 more workouts before my log is done. I have had to stop twice now on this workout. I think I may have been too ambitious in the exercise selection as the joints do not recover as fast as my muscles.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
DAY 27​

Back to work at the gym with a sore right shoulder:frustrate
I tried something different today. I took the pump stack a little over 2 hours before I went to the gym in a Cytogainer shake. I didn't notice anything different from when I take it a 1/2 hour before,which is good. I am a student of simplicity!

Today was the start of my 3 rep workout scheme.

Squats- WU/ 245 x 4 (3 sets)
Deadlifts-WU/ 225 x 6/ 295 x 4 (3 sets)
Flat Bench- WU/ 225 x 6/ 245 x 4 (3 sets)
Incline DB Press-75 x 4/ 85 x 4 (3 sets)
Cable Rows- WU/ 220 x 4 (3 sets)
Nautilas Overhead Press- 160 x 4 (3 sets)
Dips & Flex Bisolater-(Superset)- (BW)dips x 12 and curls x 10 @ 140 lbs. (3 sets)

COMMENTS​

Workout was excellent even though it felt light. It was hard to do ONLY 3-4 reps as I knew I could do more.Overall, I felt good during & after workout w/ the exception of this nagging shoulder. I think I am going to look into a supplement for it as it is in the joint. Anybody think cissus would be appropriate for this?? I was also told of something called Bioflex. I have never heard of this.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
DAY 28
REST DAY

DAY 29

I took pump stack in a shake again about 1 1/2 hours before hitting the weights. Again, I noticed no change between the different times that I have been taking it.

Squats- 135 x 10(atg) /185 x 8(atg) /275 x 4 (just below parallel)-(3 sets)
Leg extension/Leg curl superset (1)- (L.E.) 150 x 10/140 x 10 w/ pause at top of movement
Deadlifts-(on 6" box)- 225 x 8 /315 x 4 (3 sets)
Flat Bench Press-135 x 20 / 135 x 20 /135 x 25-(TUT 4 seconds decending)
Incline DB Press-75 x 8 / 75 x 9 / 75 x 10
Cable Rows- 135 x 10 / 240 x 4 (3 sets)
Dips / Bisolater supersets (3)- BW dips x 12/ 150 x 10 on Bi's

COMMENTS

I had to change my workout today because of my shoulders. I have finally figured out that my tendons are what is so sore. I figured that I would lower the weight and up the reps to get a little blood flowing to maybe help with some healing. I had tremedous pumps in my legs,chest and arms today. I did not do any shoulder presses on purpose.

mastertech

mastertech

Awards
DAY 30​
Resting

DAY 31​

I took supplements 2 hours before workout in a shake. Gonna get some reps in today for that "ultimate pump"

Squats- 135 x 10(atg) /225 x 8(atg) /275 x 4 / 315 x 4 / 315 x 3 (last 3 at or below parallel)
No Deads Today
Flat bench-135 x 15 /225 x 20 (yea baby, a PR, whata pump)/225 x 11
Incline DB press- 90 x 8 /90 x 9 /90 x 10
Cable Rows- 135 x 8 /255 x 5 (3 sets)
Nautilus Shoulder Press- 170 x 8 /185 x 6 /185 x 6
Dip/bisolater superset- (3 sets) - BW dips x 12-15/ Bi's 150 x 10

COMMENTS​

I could barely bend my arms by the time I hit the showers because they were so BLOATED! The pumps are incredible when doing alot of reps. My shoulders felt much better today, I think in part to lightening the weight and upping the reps on certain upper body exercises.
I guess my log is almost over, I will post final comments in a few days.​