Thermolife E-Bol Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldBR1
    OK dude you have like 27 posts and there all the same... posting a liknk to a non-sponsor site.... It's been nice knowing ya!

2. Day 24 (On day)

Energy: Great

Endurance: The lactic acid burn has been cut back substantially and allows one to recover. So easy to overtrain on this.

Sleep: Great since day one.

Mood: Positive

Muscle Fullness: The more hidrated I stay the fuller I feel. I did an additional set per muscle group today and went to failure as usual. Hard to get shampoo in my hair becaue of the arm pump.

Strength: Like I said...weight have pretty much maxed out at my 4-5 rep mark on heavy days but I am able to complete more reps and sets compared to before.

Cons: none

Comments: I will be sore tomorrow. This was probably the hardest workour since day 1. Gotta finish the last week with a bang.

Day 25 (Off day)

Endurance: 5km run at about 90% and felt great.

Sleep: Solid

Muscle Fullness: DOMS today but I still feel almost as full as yesterday. Feel like I can lift again today's a nice sore.

Strength: N/A

Comments: Tomorrow will be another off day I think but for my last 3 workouts I am really going to push myself and increase good calories and protein even more. Weight is up another 1lbs by the way and I am looking and feeling leaner.
  3. Talking

So far so good.

4. Day 26 (On day)

Endurance: Endless as far as the weight room.

Sleep: Deep Deep Deep

Mood: Top of the world Ma!!

Muscle Fullness: Hydration is very important, plus carbs and lots of food in general...clean food that is. My body really relies on clean carbs and since increasing these in the last few days I've notice increased fullness bigtime.

Strength: Feel like a machine. Pushin through an hour of ~5-7 reps per set and had energy to spare

Comments: Stepping up my caloric intake is something I plan to carry on with for a few weeks now. Hopefully some clean weight gain from it.

Day 27 (Off day)

Endurance: N/A

Sleep: So deep I woke up in the under the

Mood: Still positive

Muscle Fullness: Still feeling the increased fullness and glycogen bigtime from yesterday's workout.

Strength: N/A

Comments: A good deep soreness again today.

Day 28 (On day)

Energy: Steady

Endurance: The same as usual...endless!!

Sleep: 8 hours ideal for me lately

Mood: Positive and wanna work mood

Muscle Fullness: Hard to shampoo my hair pump!!

Strength: Strength is steadying out now but that was expected.

Comments: Vascularity better day by day. Seems the 2 week mark was the most noticable progression though.

Day 29 (On day)

Endurance: Great

Sleep: Vivid and sexual

Muscle Fullness: Hard and tight.

Strength: Leveling out now but at personal bests.

Comments: Feeling great since yesterday's workout. Feel like I could train everyday. But logic tells me NO!!

Day 30 (On day) FINAL DAY!!

Endurance: Went for an hour again and pushed myself till what felt like "past failure"...recovery was still fast...I love it!!

Sleep: Great

Muscle Fullness: Wicked!!!...Wicked!!!

Strength: Added a rep or 2 to a few exercises.

Comments: Seems the increased clean caloric intake is really something that I was negleting from the start as far a lean mass gains go. I am up another 1lbs.

I will post my final review and stats in the next day or so. Work has been busy...hence the delay lately. Have another bottle of E-Bol waiting to be opened tomorrow...this along with another training routine...perhaps DC training or something ...and increased caloric intake...I expect more, if not better gain next month.
  5. Thumbs up

Looking forward to the final review...

Starting stats

Weight: 185lbs
    Body fat: 13-14% BF
    Height: 5' 11"
    Body type: Ecto

Arms: L 16 1/4 - R 16
    Forearms: L 12 - R 12 3/8
    Quads: L 24 R 24
    Calves: L 15 R 15
    Chest: 45 relaxed

End stats

Weight: 188lbs
    Body fat: 13-14% BF
    Sex: Male
    Body type: Ecto

Arms: L 16 - R 16
    Forearms: L 12 - R 12 3/8
    Quads: L 24 R 24
    Calves: L 15 R 15
    Chest: 46 relaxed

Sorry for the delays the past few days but things got busy around here. I really liked this product fact as I stated above..I've started another bottle. The most significant effect for me was the increased feeling of well being, increased strength, and the GO GO Go "I wanna work" mentality. It really improved my mind muscle connection and overall focus while doing anything physical or mental. Midday drowsiness occured once and a while but nightly sleep was top notch. 8 hours was ideal, anymore and I wanted out of the bed. Dreams were crazy almost made going to bed alot of fun. MY bodyfat seems to have gotten less but I only guessed by a mirror visual at the start. I could almost guarantee it is lower now though. Pretty good increases in cardio endurance but nothing extreme. Pumps seems to be more intense during differing times of day...I could not figure out what triggered it. I am now taking in extra surplus calories while on my second bottle and am really liking it, I hope to squeeze another 1-2lbs before Xmas.

Thank you again Thermolife for choosing me as a tester...I really enjoyed the product and am more than happy with the results.....wait a min...I meant I am continuing to reep results.

7. Great log! Thanks for the conclusion

8. Coordeen, good log, informative, now u need to keep this log going on how the next 30days go, so keep givin us the info.....

9. I love it!

10. booya!

11. wish i caught this earlier. good log! I think i had good results similair to what you report with another ecdy product, Anagen w/fenotest stack, i kept gaining it was great. I wish there were more feedback or i saw this earlier because i just placed a NP order. Well it will be on my supplement to do list.

Similar Forum Threads

1. **Omnibolic(O-Bol) Logs!**
    By SupremeSE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 08:56 AM
  2. my pro-turke-bol log
    By iw1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 07:50 PM
  3. Turkey-bol log/review
    By Cool in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13