Haiz Breaks It Down with Thermolife TekNO3

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

Haiz Breaks It Down with Thermolife TekNO3

Haiz Dances With Thermolife TekNO3

Tekno3

TEKNO3™ - Third Generation Pump and Growth Formula™ is a is a one of a kind “third generation” Nitric Oxide (NO) releasing complex designed to enhance physical performance and muscle building by causing a potent vasodilation effect resulting in greater amino acid and glucose uptake, enhanced muscle recovery, increased protein synthesis (muscle growth) and immense, seemingly everlasting pumps.

Because the original and existing NO2® products are so outdated we have reformulated our TEKNO series NO product for a third time (TEKNO3). While existing NO products are still formulated with yesterdays ingredients and technology ThermoLife International leads the way by constantly reformulating our products to include the most up to date and TEKNO-logically advanced ingredients available.

The Inside Scoop:
    TEKNO3™ - Third Generation Pump and Growth Formula

Nutrition Facts:
    Serving Size (tab) 4
    Servings Per 60

Ingredient Details:

Each serving contains: Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate - 3000mg, Hemo Tek™ (proprietary blend) - 1250mg:
    - Citrulline Malate
    - DiArginine Malate
    - DiCreatine Malate
    - L-Carnosine
    - L-Norvaline

Suggested Use:

As an adult dietary supplement take 4 tablets twice daily - once in the morning on an empty stomach and again ½ hour before lunch. To maximize results, drink at least 64 ounces of water daily while using TEKNO3.

2. Registered User

Background Info...!

I was always a heavy kid, you know...the one everyone else calls "the big guy". After 17 years of being "the big guy", I decided to change. I started eating a low cal, (low fat - DUMB!) diet, and I lost a lot of weight. Unfortunately by the time I discovered proper nutrition, my muscle was all gone, and I still had a fair amount of fat. I went from a fat 230, to a skinny-fat 160. I kept trying to lose my remaining fat, but I just couldn't do it, no matter what I did.

That's when I discovered BB.Com, and some very nice people set me on the right path. Slowly (Yes...I am a teenager) I began to realize that I would have to put my thoughts about losing fat on the shelf, and put on some muscle, because I had become a kid with no muscle and still a moderate amount of fat.

I have only been lifting weights for 10-11 months, but I am 100% dedicated. I eat a 100% clean diet and I bust my A$$ in the gym every single night to get stronger and bigger.
    I have only been actually eating enough calories to put on muslce for about 3-4 months now, but I am happy about what I have accomplished in those months.

All of your support, advice, and motivation is greatly appreciated. I hope that I can be an asset to the board in many ways, and I am looking foward to contributing what limited knowledge that I have. Thanks!

Pictures

As you will probably notice, I have a pretty ohvious case of gyno (yes - doctor confirmed). I have no real issues with it. My girlfriend doesn't mind, and neither do I. Someday I may look at having it removed, but until then. I will live with it.
  3. Registered User

TRAINING!

Upper/Lower Split

Lower #1

Squats
    RDLís
    Lunges
    Leg Press
    Leg Extensions
    Calf Raises
    Abs

Lower #2

Deadlifts
    Hack Squat
    Leg Curls
    One-Legged Extensions
    Shrugs
    Calf Raises
    Abs

Upper #1

Flat BB Press
    Chin-ups
    Military Press
    BB Row
    Cable Curls
    Triceps Pushdown
    Lat Raises

Upper #2

Incline DB Press
    Pullups
    DB Shoulder Press
    Seated Row/T-Bar
    Dips
    Standing BB Curls
    Lat Raises

I usually do: Mon-Upper, Tuesday-Lower, Weds-Cardio, Thursday-Upper, Friday OR Saturday- Lower.

Supplements

MAN Clout
    Fish Oil
    Multi-Vitamin
    Whey Protein

Sweet and simple!

Diet

My diet is almost always 100% clean, with loads of veggies, chicken, fruits, etc... I love good food. Plain and Simple.
    •   

4. E-BOLLER
    Board Sponsor

Subie
  5. Registered User

Nice lookin log! Good luck~!

Jdub
  6. Registered User

Day 1 out of 30

Workout - 8.5/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Incline DB Press [ 3 Sets ]
    6x60 | 6x60 | 6x60 | - | - | - |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. T-bar Rows (Plates Counted) [ 3 Sets ]
    8x57.5 | 8x57.5 | 8x57.5 | - | - | - |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
    10x35 | 9x35 | 7x35 | - | - | - |
    4. Pullups [ 4 Sets ]
    10xBW+5 | 8xBW+5 | 6xBW+5 | - | - | - |
    5. Dips [ 4 Sets ]
    9xBW+5 | 8xBW+5 | 6xBW+5 | - | - | - |
    6. DB Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    10x30 | 10x30 | 10x30 | - | - | - |
    Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
    Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Thoughts

I just started taking the tekNO3 today, so I didn't expect too much. I had some major pumps in my forearms though. Bulging veins are always nice.

Pretty terrible start to this one. Very solid for the rest though. The DB press was pretty darn weak. I used 65's last week and managed to get 6 for the first set. I lowered the weight to concentrate on form and managed a measly 3 sets of 6. Not terrible, but I feel like I could have done better. Everything else in the workout was PR's....So really good stuff there.

As you can see, I am really not overly powerful in the gym yet. My strength has been increasing over the last few months, and that is what matters to me. Hopefully by the end of this log, I will be putting up some bigger numbers!

Diet

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
    6 Egg Whites
    2 Yolks
    Grapefruit

Lunch:

1 Cup of Beans
    2 Chicken Breasts
    Spinach, Carrots, Broccoli, with a salad.

Mid-Day:

Tuna Sandwich With WW Bread - 1 Can with Olive Oil, Tomatoe, and spinach.
    3/4 Cup of Cottage Cheese
    Large Salad with Broccoli, more beans, and corn.

Pre-WO:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
    ATW Milk Protein Isolate
    Walnuts

Post-WO

2 Scoops AI Whey Protein
    3/4 Cup of Oats

Snack:

Milk and an Apple

Pre-Bed:

Peanut Butter and Cottage Cheese!

Pretty good day of eating - Total is 3187 calories with 300+ grams of protein! This is a pretty good example of most days and should be the norm.

The Day

Overall a pretty decent day. I feel that I suffered in the gym a bit from the weekend. I was with my girlfriend and her family, and my lack of major calories hurt...I think. Looking foward to squats tomorrow!
  7. Registered User

Day 2 out of 30

Workout - 10.5/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Squats [ 5 Sets ]
    5x165 | 5x165 | 5x165 | 3x175 | 1x185 | - |
    2. SLDL [ 3 Sets ]
    8x155 | 8x155 | 8x155 | - | - | - |
    3. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
    8x360 | 8x360 | 8x360 | - | - | - |
    4. Lunges (DB - Per Leg) [ 3 Sets ]
    8x40\'s | 8x40\'s | 8x40\'s | - | - | - |
    5. Leg Extensions [ 3 Sets ]
    8x200 | 8x200 | 8x200 | - | - | - |
    6. Leg Press - Calf [ 3 Sets ]
    20x270 | 20x270 | 20x270 | - | - | - |
    7. Behind the Back Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
    10x165 | 10x165 | 10x165 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

Yes....you read that correctly. 10.5/10. This workout was simply great. Awesome strength on the squats. I will definitely be getting 170 next week. Just superb stuff here. Everything else felt great also. Really great stretch in my hammies. I got some absolutely great pumps in my Quads AND Hammies, which is very unusual for me. Awesome stuff for sure.

I'm not sure if it was the TekNO3, but I rarely get pumps in my hammies, and I had a major case of it tonight. Simply awesome. I am really excited about this product. One thing I've got to mention though. These pills are as large as a bar of soap....just kidding. But really, quite large. I think it is the shape that makes them a bit more difficult for me to swallow. I can take 6+ pills at a time, but these suckers are a bit harder.

Here is what I mean:

Diet

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
    6 Egg Whites
    2 Yolks
    Grapefruit

Lunch:

2 Chicken Breasts
    Plate of Mixed Veggies
    Broccoli
    Sweet Potatoe

Mid-Day Snack:

Apple + 1 Cup of Cottage Cheese

Mid-Day (2 Hours Pre-WO)

2 Chicken Breasts
    2.5 Cups of Satueed Spinach
    Baby Carrots - Plate!
    Spinach, Broccoli, Onion and Black Bean Salad.

Pre-WO - Since my other meal was quite close:

Milk + Whey (AI)

Post-WO

2 Scoops AI Whey Protein
    3/4 Cup of Oats

Snack:

Walnuts + Cottage Cheese

Pre-Bed:

Peanut Butter and Cottage Cheese!

I really go to town on the Cottage Cheese - It is 1%, so not too much fat. It really helps me pack on the protein and calories, and I can "export" as much as I want from the dining hall.

The Day

Really a great day. Classes went well and I was not overly busy. I should start a paper tonight however, so it might be a late one. I've got a meeting with my faculty advisor tomorrow morning, so I hope that goes well. Wish me luck! Have a great day!
  8. E-BOLLER
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by haiz69
    Thoughts

Yes....you read that correctly. 10.5/10.
  9. Registered User

Day 3 out of 30

Cardio - Bike

Thoughts

Nice 35 minute ride on the bike. Low intensity tonight. I kept my hard rate around 130-135 the entire time. Good stuff.

Diet

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
    6 Egg Whites
    2 Yolks
    Grapefruit

Lunch:

1 Chicken Breast
    Shrimp Stir W/ Olive Oil and Veggies
    Plate of Baby Carrots and Green Beans

Mid-Day Snack:

CORE MRP + Almonds

Dinner:

About 14 oz of Salmon!
    Satueed Veggies
    Stewed Tomatoes
    Apple

Snack:

Pear + Cottage Cheese

Later:

2 Whole Eggs + 3 whites.

Pre-Bed:

Muscle Milk - I have a little left, and the treat will be nice!

The Day

Really easy day suprisingly. I had trouble staying awake in a couple classes, due to my lack of sleep last night. I did manage to crank out my paper though, so tomorrow night will be all clear to relax and hit the weights hard.
  10. Registered User

Day 4 out of 30

Workout - 9/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Bench Press [ 3 Sets ]
    5x135 | 5x135 | 4x135 | - | - | - |
    2. Bent-Over BB Rows [ 3 Sets ]
    8x120 | 8x120 | 8x120 | - | - | - |
    3. Military Press [ 3 Sets ]
    8x80 | 6x80 | 6x80 | - | - | - |
    4. Chinups [ 3 Sets ]
    6x+10 | 5x+10 | 5x+10 | - | - | - |
    5. Cable Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    8x110 | 8x110 | 6x110 | - | - | - |
    6. Overhead DB Extension [ 3 Sets ]
    10x50 | 10x50 | 10x50 | - | - | - |
    [b][url=http://bodybuilding.hybrid-x.com]Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest

Thoughts

Once again, my bench is the only lift that didn't go up in weight or reps. Very displeased there. I just need to hit it harder next time. Everything else was great. Added more weight to the chins. Everything felt really good tonight. Not soreness or pains. Overall a really good workout.

The pumps today were absolutely incredible. They hindered my range of motion a bit. Great pump in my shoulders too!
    I might start warmup up a bit more for bench. It might be the cause of my slow starts.

Diet

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
    6 Egg Whites
    2 Yolks
    Grapefruit

Lunch:

2 Chicken Breast
    Olive Oil and Veggies
    Plate of Asparagus + Cauliflower

Mid-Day Snack:

Cottage Cheese + Banana

Dinner:

3 Chicken Breasts
    Baby Carrots - Plate Full!
    1 Cup of Black Beans
    Spinach + Broccoli Salad

Pre-WO

Apple + MPI

Post-WO:

2 Scoops AI Whey
    3/4 Cup of Oats

Pre-Bed:

Cottage Cheese + Walnuts

The Day

Great day - I am finally catching up on my sleep. No homework tonight. Very lucky!
  11. Registered User

Day 5 out of 30

Workout - 9/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Squats [ 1 Sets ]
    20x120 | - | - | - | - | - |
    2. Hack Squat Machine [ 3 Sets ]
    6x275 | 8x275 | 7x275 | - | - | - |
    3. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
    10x350 | 10x350 | 10x350 | - | - | - |
    4. Leg Extensions (One legged - Plates) [ 3 Sets ]
    8x52.5 | 8x52.5 | 8x52.5 | - | - | - |
    5. Seated Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    8x260 | 8x260 | 8x260 | - | - | - |
    6. Machine Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
    10x195 | 10x195 | 10x195 | - | - | - |
    7. Leg Press - Calf [ 3 Sets ]
    20x275 | 20x275 | 20x275 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

One darn fine workout today. I have been informed that barbells will be available sometime in november, so I can resume Deadlifting soon!!! The 20 rep squats are a great way to kick off the workout though. They kill me!

EVERYTHING in this workout was a PR, so I didn't find it necessary to mark everything red. AWESOME stuff! I supersetted everything except the squats, so everything went really quickly. Just a great workout.

My legs were on fire and pumped up beyond belief. I was loving every minute of this!

Diet

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
    6 Egg Whites
    2 Yolks
    Grapefruit

Lunch:

2 Chicken Breast
    Olive Oil and Veggies
    Plate of Broccoli

Later Lunch:

2 Chicken Breasts
    12 Ounces of Asparagus
    1.5 Cups of Black Beans
    Monster Salad!

Pre-WO:

Apple
    Banana
    1 Scoop MPI

Post-WO:

2 Scoops AI Whey
    1 Cup of Oats

Later:

4 Slices of "Light" Whole Wheat Bread
    4 Slices of FF Cheese

Pre-Bed:

Cottage Cheese + Walnuts + Sug. Free Maple Syrup

The Day

Really long day of classes, but everything went awesome. I was thrilled with my Pre-WO meal. I really had a ton of energy. I mixed up the Milk Protein with a bit of water and make a "pudding" of sorts. I spread it on my banana and it was delicious. Just a great day and a great workout. Everyone have a great weekend!
  12. Registered User

Day 6 out of 50

Cardio - Basketball

Thoughts

A couple of my floor-mates and I played ball for about an hour. Pretty intense stuff.
  13. Registered User

Day 7 out of 30

Cardio - Basketball

Thoughts

We had our first basketball game of the season (freshman). We played pretty well, but ended up losing. I was terribly tired after. The rest of the day was very relaxing though.

I am noticing that my muscles are seemingly full throughout the day. I only started noticing this after I started taking the TekNO. Pretty nice side effect!
  14. Registered User

Day 8 out of 30

Workout - 9/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Incline DB Press [ 3 Sets ]
    8x60 | 8x60 | 5x60 | - | - | - |
    8x60 | 8x60 | 8x60 | - | - | - |
    3. DB Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
    10x35 | 10x35 | 7x35 | - | - | - |
    4. Pullups [ 4 Sets ]
    8x+10 | 6x+10 | 5x+10 | 4x+10 | - | - |
    5. Dips [ 3 Sets ]
    10xBW+5 | 7xBW+5 | 8xBW+5 | - | - | - |
    6. DB Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    10x30 | 10x30 | 10x30 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

Pretty solid workout. Up for reps or weight in everything except DB Shoulder presses. The Incline DB's felt much better than last week. Very pleased!

The TekNO is really an "all day" product. I was in class today, and after taking some notes, my forearm was pumped up. I can see my veins throughout the entire day. Pretty cool!
    Diet

Breakfast:

2 Whole Eggs
    6 Egg Whites
    Grapfruit
    1 Cup of Oatmeal

Lunch:

2 Chicken Breasts
    2 Cups of Broccoli
    1 Plate of Mixed Veggies
    1.5 Cups of Black Beans

Later Lunch:

1 Cup of Chunk Light Tuna
    1 Slice of WW Bread
    1 Cup of Cottage Cheese
    Salad

Pre-WO:

1/2 Cup of Oats
    MPI + Milk

Post-WO:

1 Cup of Oats
    2 Servings of AI Whey

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese + 1/2 Cup of Almonds

The Day

Back into the swing of things. Sorry the log was terrible this weekend. I was just so terribly busy with school and my little sister's birthday. I had a major math exam today that I thought I did pretty well on. Very Pleased! I hope everyone has a great week!
  15. Registered User

Day 9 out of 30

Workout - 9.5/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Squats [ 3 Sets ]
    5x170 | 5x170 | 5x170 | - | - | - |
    2. SLDL\'s [ 3 Sets ]
    8x165 | 6x165 | 8x165 | - | - | - |
    3. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
    8x370 | 8x370 | 8x370 | - | - | - |
    8x45 | 8x45 | 8x45 | - | - | - |
    5. Leg Extensions [ 3 Sets ]
    6x210 | 6x210 | 6x210 | - | - | - |
    6. Leg Press - Calf [ 3 Sets ]
    20x280 | 20x280 | 20x280 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

PR's on every exercise. My form on squats wasn't as great as I would have liked, so I will probably just go for a couple more reps at the same weight next time. Everything else went really well.

Major pump in my quads again. WoW!
    Diet

Breakfast:

2 Whole Eggs
    6 Egg Whites
    Grapfruit
    1 Cup of Oatmeal

Lunch:

2 Chicken Breasts
    Cooked Carrots
    1 Plate of Mixed Veggies
    Cooked Spinach

Later Lunch:

2 Chicken Breasts
    Plate of Veggies
    Plate of Carrots
    Cottage Cheese

Pre-WO:

Banana + Apple
    MPI

Post-WO:

1 Cup of Oats
    2 Servings of AI Whey

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese + Mixed Nuts

The Day

I must get back to reading hundreds of pages of terribly useless anthropology...
  16. Registered User

Day 10 out of 30

Workout - 10/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Bench Press [ 4 Sets ]
    5x135 | 5x135 | 6x135 | 5x140 | - | - |
    2. Bent-Over BB Rows [ 4 Sets ]
    6x125 | 6x125 | 6x125 | - | - | - |
    5x85 | 5x85 | 5x85 | - | - | - |
    4. Chinups [ 3 Sets ]
    8x+10 | 7x+10 | 6x+10 | - | - | - |
    6x120 | 5x120 | 5x120 | - | - | - |
    6. Overhead DB Extension [ 3 Sets ]
    8x55 | 8x55 | 8x55 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

Seriously solid workout tonight. I finally felt like I had some more power on the bench. I did 135 X 5 twice (with ease), then 135 X 6, and then got 140 X 5. Pretty solid there.

I upped the weight on the Rows and they felt pretty solid. I was aiming for 6 reps and I got them all. I will increase reps or weight next time. Probabaly weight.

I was VERY happy with the military press. I couple weeks ago I was barely getting 80X5 for one set, and tonight I got 85X5 for three sets. I will increase the reps next workout.

Chinups felt pretty good. No real increase here, but with my bodyweight going up, they get more difficult.

I went for 10 more lbs. on the curls and they felt good. Supersetted the curls with overhead DB extensions. I have been skipping lat raises, because they seem to be bothering me a bit. I'm going to give it another week and then resume them.

Overall a very superb workout. PR's on everything. I had an incredible pump all over my upper body. Insane stuff!

Diet

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
    6 Egg Whites
    2 Yolks
    Grapefruit

Lunch:

2 Chicken Breast
    Olive Oil and Veggies
    Spinach + Kidney Beans

Mid-Day Snack:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese + Almonds

Dinner:

2 Chicken Breasts
    Veggies + Olive Oil
    Asparagus + Broccoli

Pre-WO:

MPI + 2 Cups of Skim Milk

Post-WO:

1 Cup of Oats
    2 Scoops AI Whey

Pre-Bed:

Cottage Cheese + Peanut Butter

The Day

I've been writing a paper all day....enough said!
  17. Registered User

Good log!

Jdub
  18. Registered User

Day 11 out of 30

Workout - 9/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
    8x410 | 8x460 | 8x460 | - | - | - |
    2. Dumbell RDL\'S [ 3 Sets ]
    10x65 | 10x65 | 10x65 | - | - | - |
    3. Hack Squat Machine [ 3 Sets ]
    8x275 | 8x275 | 5x300 | - | - | - |
    4. Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    10x200 | 10x200 | 10x200 | - | - | - |
    5. Single Leg Extensions (Plates Counted) [ 3 Sets ]
    6. DB Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
    10x65 | 10x70 | 10x70 | - | - | - |
    7. Leg Press Calf [ 3 Sets ]
    20x320 | 15x320 | 14x320 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

Another Great workout. My legs were absolutely fried by the time I was done. I had to decrease the weight a ton on the leg curls, because my hammies were really tired from the RDL's. The high weight leg press was really nice. I had a lot more in me. Everything felt really good.

The tekNO really has been pumping up my entire body. My legs were so damn full!

Diet

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
    6 Egg Whites
    2 Yolks
    Grapefruit

Lunch:

2 Chicken Breast
    Olive Oil and Veggies
    Cottage Cheese
    Green Beans

Mid-Day Snack:

2 Cups of Skim Milk + MPI

Dinner:

2 Chicken Breasts
    1 Plate of Mixed Veggies
    1 Cup of Black Beans + Salad

Post-WO:

1 Cup of Oats
    2 Scoops AI Whey

Post-WO Meal:

Apple + 2 Percent Milk + MPI

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese
    1.5 Ounces of Almonds

The Day

Thanks for the comment JDub - Your look is damn fine too!

Seriously long day today! Great to have the weekend here though! I must be off to continue with paper writing...joy!
  19. Registered User

Day 12 and 13 out of 30

Saturday - Cardio : Sunday - Off

Thoughts

Great weekend - The redskins and cowboys game was crazy on sunday!

Diet

I ate SO MUCH this weekend. Mostly clean, but still - A LOT of FOOD!
  20. Registered User

Day 14 out of 30

Workout - 9/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. DB Incline Bench [ 3 Sets ]
    9x60 | 7x60 | 7x60 | - | - | - |
    8x62.5 | 8x62.5 | 8x62.5 | - | - | - |
    5x40 | 5x40 | 4x40 | - | - | - |
    4. Pullups [ 3 Sets ]
    11x+10 | 7x+10 | 6x+10 | - | - | - |
    5. Dips [ 3 Sets ]
    10x+5 | 7x+5 | 6x+5 | - | - | - |
    6. DB Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    6x35 | 6x35 | 6x35 | - | - | - |
    [b][url=http://bodybuilding.hybrid-x.com]Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest

Thoughts

Really solid today. PR's all the way around except for dips - I was going a bit deeper today and really focusing on form, so I am not too upset about not increasing the reps. I was pretty happy about even controlling the 40 lb. DB's for the shoulder press. Definitely the largest improvement there. Overall a hell of a time.

Diet

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
    1 Scoops of MPI
    2 Eggs
    Grapefruit

Lunch:

2 Chicken Breast
    Olive Oil and Veggies
    Peas and Carrots
    Green Beans

Mid-Day:

1 Cup of Tuna
    1 Cup of Cottage Cheese
    1 Plate of Peas and Carrots
    Salad

Pre-WO:

Apple
    Banana
    Cottage Cheese + MPI

Post-WO:

2 Scoops of AI Whey
    1 Cup of Oats

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese
    1.5 Ounces of Almonds

The Day

Easy day. Tomorrow night I have to start studying for a midterm on thrusday, so I am relaxing tonight. Got back a couple of things today with nice marks, so I am pretty happy about how shcool is going. I hope all is well with everyone else. Have a great night!
  21. Registered User

Day 15 out of 30

Workout - 8/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Squats [ 3 Sets ]
    5x175 | 5x175 | 3x175 | - | - | - |
    2. SLDL [ 3 Sets ]
    6x175 | 6x175 | 6x175 | - | - | - |
    3. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
    8x410 | 8x410 | 8x410 | - | - | - |
    8x40 | 8x40 | 8x40 | - | - | - |
    5. Leg Extensions [ 2 Sets ]
    7x220 | 7x220 | - | - | - | - |
    6. Leg Press - Calf [ 2 Sets ]
    20x320 | 18x320 | - | - | - | - |

Thoughts

I knew that I wouldn't be able to add 5 pounds every week on my squat forever, but it was still dissapointing to only get 3 on my last set. I will definitely go for it and nail it next week. Everything else went really well. I cranked up the weight on the leg press, and it felt great. Overall pretty solid workout, but nothing special.

Diet

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
    7 Egg Whites
    2 Yolks
    Grapefruit

Lunch:

2 Chicken Breast
    Olive Oil and Veggies
    Broccoli
    Black Beans

Mid-Day:

Cottage Cheese

Dinner:

2 Chicken Breasts
    Black Beans
    Olive Oil with Veggies

Pre-WO:

Apple
    MPI

Post-WO:

2 Scoops of AI Whey
    1 Cup of Oats

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese
    1.5 Ounces of Almonds

The Day

It was such a crappy and rainy day today. O well! I've got a couple of midterms this week, so wish me luck. I hope everyone has a great night!
  22. Registered User

Ya but you could have tiny little midget hands and those could be little tiny pills, lol
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Ya but you could have tiny little midget hands and those could be little tiny pills, lol
    True...
  24. Registered User

Day 16 out of 30

Workout - Cardio

Thoughts

5 Minute Warmup - 20 mintues of HIIT - 5 Minute Cooldown on the bike. One HELL of a session. Awesome.

Diet

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
    7 Egg Whites
    2 Yolks
    Grapefruit

Lunch:

2 Chicken Breast
    Olive Oil and Veggies
    Broccoli + Cauliflower

Mid-Day:

Cottage Cheese + MPI

Dinner:

2 Chicken Breasts
    Olive Oil with Veggies
    4 Egg Whites
    Baby Carrots + Asparagus

Later:

1/2 Cup of Oatmeal
    1 Cup of Cottage Cheese
    MPI

Later:

Apple + Milk

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese
    Walnuts

The Day

Long day....yuck!
  25. Registered User

Day 17 out of 30

Workout - 9/10

Exercise Training Log
    5x140 | 5x140 | 3x140 | - | - | - |
    6x135 | 6x135 | 6x135 | - | - | - |
    6x85 | 5x85 | 5x85 | - | - | - |
    4. Chinups [ 3 Sets ]
    6x+15 | 5x+15 | 4x+15 | - | - | - |
    8x120 | 7x120 | 7x120 | - | - | - |
    6. DB Extension [ 3 Sets ]
    55x10 | 55x10 | 55x10 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

Up on the weight and reps for the bench. I was hoping for 3 sets of 5, but I was what I got was decent. My back on the other hand felt GREAT. Up 10 pounds on the rows. They felt very good. Up for weight on the chins. One extra rep for the military press. I think I will add weight next week. More reps on the curls and extensions. Very solid workout.

Diet

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Oatmeal
    7 Egg Whites
    2 Yolks
    Grapefruit

Lunch:

2 Chicken Breast
    Olive Oil and Veggies
    Baby Carrots

Mid-Day:

Cottage Cheese + Egg

Dinner:

2 Chicken Breasts
    Olive Oil with Veggies
    Black Beans + Spinach

Pre-WO:

Whey + Oatmeal

2 Scoops AI Protein
    1 Cup of Oatmeal

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese
    Walnuts

The Day

I am so happy that this day is over! I had an anthropology exam today that I thought went pretty well. Busy day tomorrow, but TGIF! I hope that you all have a great friday!
  26. Registered User

Day 18 out of 30

Workout - 8/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Leg Press [ 4 Sets ]
    5x460 | 5x470 | 5x480 | 5x480 | - | - |
    2. RDL DB [ 3 Sets ]
    10x70 | 10x70 | 10x70 | - | - | - |
    3. Leg Curls - Plates [ 3 Sets ]
    10x70 | 10x80 | 10x80 | - | - | - |
    8x55 | 8x60 | 8x60 | - | - | - |
    5. Calf Raises [ 3 Sets ]
    10x100 | 10x100 | 10x100 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

I had a decent workout yesterday. I was so busy that I didn't get to post. I had to make it quick, but it was effective.
  27. Registered User

Day 19 out of 30

OFF!

Thoughts

Finally have a day off. I am eating least a beast today....GROW BODY!
  28. Registered User

Day 20 out of 30

Cardio

Thoughts

Basketball and Raquetball for a while. Great workout!
  29. Registered User

Day 21 out of 30

Workout - 9.5/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. DB Incline Bench [ 3 Sets ]
    10x60 | 5x65 | 4x65 | - | - | - |
    8x65 | 8x65 | 8x65 | - | - | - |
    6x40 | 6x40 | 6x40 | - | - | - |
    4. Pullups [ 3 Sets ]
    11x+10 | 7x+10 | 7x+10 | - | - | - |
    5. Dips [ 3 Sets ]
    10x+5 | 8x+5 | 8x+5 | - | - | - |
    6. EZ Bar Curl [ 3 Sets ]
    8x70 | 8x70 | 8x70 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

Things are going really well here. I had some near painful pumps in my biceps....awesome.

All my excercises today were up from last week. Really solid workout.

[B]Diet{/B]

Breakfast:

8 Egg Whites
    1 Whole Egg
    1 Cup of Oats
    1 Grapefruit

Lunch:

Carrots + Corn
    Chicken Breasts
    Cottage Cheese
    Black Beans

Dinner:

Tuna
    Olive Oil
    Salad
    Black Beans

Pre-WO:

1.5 Scoops of Whey
    Banana + Apple

Post-WO:

2 Scoops of Whey
    1 Cup of Oats

Later:

Cottage Cheese

Pre-Bed:

Cottage Cheese + Peanuts!
  30. Registered User

Day 23 out of 30

OFF!
  31. Registered User

Double post.
  32. Registered User

Day 24 out of 30

Workout - 10/10

Exercise Training Log
    7x135 | 6x135 | 6x135 | - | - | - |
    6x140 | 6x140 | 6x140 | - | - | - |
    5x90 | 5x90 | 5x90 | - | - | - |
    4. Chinups [ 3 Sets ]
    6x+15 | 5x+15 | 3x+15 | - | - | - |
    5. Dips [ 3 Sets ]
    8x+5 | 8x+5 | 8x+5 | - | - | - |
    6. Cable Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    6x130 | 5x130 | 6x130 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

Everything is going really really well right now - I had a great pump going on in my chest: I got PR's on everything except for Chinups, which were weak, because something in my back seemed to be bothering me at the bottom of the movement. Bench Press was a PR for reps at 135, BB rows was a PR for weight, Curls was a PR for weight.

I was most impressed with my military press. Last week I got 6,5,5 with 85, and this week I got 5,5,5 with 90. I felt very strong here. Awesome stuff!

I dosed the yellow gold pre-breakfast/lunch, pre-dinner, and pre-post shake. Today was the first time I actually "felt" it a bit. Hard to explain, but it was neat.

Diet

Brunch:

Olive Oil + Veggies
    2 Chicken Breasts
    Cottage Cheese
    3 Cups of Peas and Carrots

Snack:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese + Almonds

Dinner:

14oz of Salmon
    1/2 Cup of Black Beans
    Sweet Potatoe
    Asparagus
    1 Egg + 2 Egg Whites

Pre-WO

Apple + Whey

Post-WO

1 Cup of Oats
    2 Scoops of AI Protein

Later:

1 Banana
    1 Cup of Cottage Cheese + MPI

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese + Peanuts

The Day

Preparing for an exam tomorrow, but I think I know the material pretty well. Unfortunately it is Theology, which really isn't my greatest subject. Today was a great day though, as are most days that I find salmon in the dining hall. It was darn tasty too!
  33. E-BOLLER
    Board Sponsor

Great progress and GL on the exam!
  34. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Supa Freek 420
    Great progress and GL on the exam!
    Thanks for both! I thought I did really well on the exam. I actually took a stim-x to get me going, and I ripped through the essays. I'm feeling good right now, and can't wait for tonight's workout.
  35. Registered User

Day 25 out of 30

Workout - 7/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Hack Squat Machine [ 3 Sets ]
    6x300 | 6x300 | 6x300 | - | - | - |
    2. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
    8x410 | 8x410 | 8x410 | - | - | - |
    3. Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    10x240 | 10x260 | 10x280 | - | - | - |
    8x60 | 8x60 | 8x60 | - | - | - |
    5. Calf Raises [ 3 Sets ]
    10x100 | 10x100 | 10x100 | - | - | - |
    6. DB Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
    10x70 | 10x70 | 10x70 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

I tweaked my knee playing basketball today and by the time I went to workout I thought it was fine. By the end, it was darn sore. I'll be off of it this weekend, so hopefully it feels a lot better. I took it easy today, even though I set a PR on the Hack Squat and the Leg Extensions. Still a decent workout, but nothing special.

I dosed the Yellow Gold Pre-Breakfast, Pre-dinner, and Pre-post workout shake.

Diet

Breakfast:

7 Egg Whites
    2 Whole Eggs
    1 Cup of Oats
    Grapefruit

Brunch:

Olive Oil + Veggies
    2 Chicken Breasts
    Satueed Mushroomgs

Snack:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese

Dinner:

12 oz of whitefish
    Asparagus
    Black Beans
    Cottage Cheese
    Salad

Post-WO

1 Cup of Oats
    2 Scoops of AI Protein

Later:

1 Banana
    1 Cup of Cottage Cheese

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese + Peanuts

The Day

I'm headed down to my girlfriend's college this weekend to see a Ben Folds concert. I really enjoy his music, and the tickets were only 15$. Tomorrow will be a full off day, and sunday I plan to do some HIIT. I'll post this weekend!
  36. Registered User

Day 26 out of 30

Off~!

Thoughts

Off day was nice. I got a good walk in to and from the metro stations, so I wasn't complete sedentary. I ate big too!

I dosed the yellow gold only twice, because I only had two large carb meals. I had seen that some people reported stomach distress and more frequent trips to the bathroom for #2. I started feeling this a bit too...We will see where it goes!

Diet

Breakfast:

Oatmeal + MPI + Grapfruit

Snack:

VPX Zero Impact Bar

Lunch:

2 6 oz. Chicken Breasts
    Spinach
    Large Salad
    Black Beans

Dinner:

Chicken
    Broccoli + Mixed Veggies
    2 Cups of Milk

Later:

Milk Protein Isolate + Milk

Pre-Bed:

Peanut Butter + Milk

Later:

The Day

The Ben folds concert was killer....period!
  37. Registered User

Day 27 out of 30

Workout - 10/10

Exercise Training Log
    3x145 | 3x145 | 3x145 | - | - | - |
    2. High DB Incline [ 3 Sets ]
    3. Dips [ 3 Sets ]
    10xBW | 10xBW | 10xBW | - | - | - |
    4. DB Fly (One legged - Plates) [ 3 Sets ]
    8x25 | 8x25 | 8x25 | - | - | - |
    5. Tricep Pushdowns [ 3 Sets ]
    10x57.5 | 10x57.5 | 10x57.5 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

With Thanksgiving and coming up, my schedule is getting killed, so I decided to do Chest and Tri's today, Bi's and Back tomorrow, Legs on Tuesday, and shoulders and traps on wednesday. Then I wont be working out until next monday. Some rest will be nice!

Today's workout was great. I hit 145 by 3 pretty easily. I was very very suprised. Awesome!

Diet

Breakfast:

9 Egg Whites
    2 Whole Eggs
    1 Cup of Oats
    Grapefruit
    Cottage Cheese

Post-WO:

1 Scoop of Whey
    2 Cups of Skim Milk

Lunch:

Salmon + Chicken
    Green Beans + Onions + Red Pepper
    Quiana (SP?)
    Satueed Cabbage
    Black Beans

Dinner:

Salmon
    Carrots + Broccoli

Later:

1.5 Cups of Cottage Cheese (2%)

Pre-Bed:

MPI + Almonds

The Day

Another great day. I did 20 minutes of LI cardio after lifting and it felt great. My chest felt really strong today. I am going to keep progressing at 3X3 in bench until it stalls, then move back up in reps at a lower weight for a couple of weeks. Overall very happy!
  38. Registered User

Day 28 out of 30

Workout - 9/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. T-Bar Rows - Plates [ 3 Sets ]
    8x70 | 8x70 | 6x70 | - | - | - |
    2. Seated Rows [ 3 Sets ]
    8x110 | 8x110 | 6x120 | - | - | - |
    3. Lat Pulldowns [ 3 Sets ]
    8x110 | 8x110 | 8x110 | - | - | - |
    4. Pullups [ 3 Sets ]
    5x+10 | 4x+10 | 4x+10 | - | - | - |
    5. DB Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    6x35 | 6x35 | 6x35 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

I set a PR on the T-bar rows. More weight on the pull-ups. Everything was feeling pretty solid. We had a basketball game before, so I was a bit gassed, but the PW really helped me power through. I had some massive pumps today...wow!

Sad to say that I only have 2 days left of TekNO3. I really love how my muscles are full all day long. Excellent pump in the gym too!

Hydration was great once again. I think I had 3/4 of a gallon during the workout.

I am noting more frequent trips to the bathroom today also.

Diet

Breakfast:

9 Egg Whites
    2 Whole Eggs
    1 Cup of Oats
    Grapefruit
    Cottage Cheese

Lunch:

Chicken
    Satueed Veggies
    Brown Rice
    Spinach

Dinner:

Cottage Cheese + PB
    Chicken
    Salad

Pre-WO:

3/4 Cup of Oats
    Apple
    MPI
    Cottage Cheese

2 Scoops AI Whey
    1 Cup of Oats

Later:

.5 Ounce of almonds + CC

Pre-Bed:

Peanuts + CC

The Day

Good day today. Just one more day of class until Thanksgiving break starts. I'm looking foward to some time away from school.
  39. Registered User

Day 29 out of 30

Workout - 9/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Squats [ 3 Sets ]
    175x6 | 175x5 | 175x5 | - | - | - |
    2. RDL\'S (DB) [ 3 Sets ]
    75x8 | 75x8 | 75x8 | - | - | - |
    3. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
    5x460 | 5x480 | 5x500 | - | - | - |
    8x45 | 8x45 | 8x45 | - | - | - |
    5. Leg Extensions - New Machine [ 3 Sets ]
    10x280 | 10x300 | 10x320 | - | - | - |
    6. Calf - Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
    20x320 | 20x320 | 18x320 | - | - | - |
    7. Shrugs DB [ 3 Sets ]
    8x75 | 8x75 | 8x75 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

Pretty good workout today. I didn't up the weight on the squats, as I wanted to see how my knee felt. It passed the test, but I took it easy on it.

Just to note, my forearms had the greatest pump of my lifetime today. OUCH!

I am STILL noticing some stomach discomfort at times. This is quite abnormal. Nothing terrible, but still noticable. Everything else is going very smoothly.

Diet

Breakfast:

9 Egg Whites
    2 Whole Eggs
    1 Cup of Oats
    Grapefruit

Lunch:

Chicken
    Satueed Veggies
    Broccoli + Brown RIce

Dinner:

Chicken
    Cauliflower
    Black Beans
    Salad

Pre-WO:

MPI + Apple

2 Scoops AI Whey
    1 Cup of Oats

PWO Meal:

Banana + Cottage Cheese

Later:

Protein Pudding

Pre-Bed:

Peanuts + CC

The Day

Wow - I finally have a few days to BREATH! A couple days off from school is certainly a nice feeling. I love Thanksgiving and I can't wait for it!
  40. Registered User

Day 30 out of 30

Workout - 8.5/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Military Press [ 3 Sets ]
    6x90 | 5x90 | 4x90 | - | - | - |
    2. DB Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
    7x40 | 6x40 | 6x40 | - | - | - |
    3. Arnold Presses [ 3 Sets ]
    8x35 | 8x35 | 8x35 | - | - | - |
    4. Side Lat Raises [ 3 Sets ]
    6x20 | 6x20 | 6x20 | - | - | - |
    5. Front Raises [ 3 Sets ]
    6x20 | 6x20 | 6x20 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

The gym was empty today, as everyone was gone for break. Nice to be able to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted to do it. Pretty decent shoulder day. I was very happy with the DB Shoulder Presses. Extra reps from last week and they just felt really strong. Nothing else to major - I did have so massive pumps in my shoulders.

Hydration was solid once again - 3/4 of a gallon.

Diet

Breakfast:

9 Egg Whites
    2 Whole Eggs
    1 Cup of Oats
    Grapefruit

Lunch:

Chicken
    Satueed Veggies
    Broccoli + Sweet Potatoe

2 Scoops AI Whey
    1 Cup of Oats

PWO Meal:

Chicken Breasts
    Salad
    Cottage Cheese
    Black Beans

Im not sure how exactly the rest of the day will go diet wise, but rest assured that it will be darn clean with a ton of cals.

The Day

Just chilling out in my dorm room today. I'm heading over to my dad's house in the morning, as he only lives 15 mintues away. Can't wait for turkey day...I will be updating with my diet. Time to overeat like no other!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 09:35 AM
  2. Busting doors down with Rezolution!! Wanna log it?
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 04:23 PM
  3. Haiz - Gets it on with X-Factor and the NEW MassFX
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:31 PM
  4. My Diet - Break it Down
    By gotripped in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 01:50 AM
  5. Who's Down With Frontloading?