Haiz Breaks It Down with Thermolife TekNO3

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Wow - This log is over already. This stuff is seriously good! I will be writing up a final review in a day or so. Stay tuned!

Thanks again Thermolife!

2. Thumbs up

Great Job, looking forward to the final review

3. Thermolife TEKNO3 Review

Ingredient Profile - 9/10

Solid ingredients at good doses. I really like the addition of Citrulline Malate, as well as creatine, and diarginine malate.

Effects - 9/10

The most pronounced effect for me was muscle fullness throughout the entire day. My arms were full every minute of the day - very cool. The pump in the gym was really great as well. I generally get a great pump without pump products, but with TEKNO3, I would get pumps in places that I had never gotten them before. The pumps in my hammies and lower back were just unbelievable. My strength definitely went up during this log. I am not attributing it all to TEKNO3, but it definitely played a part in my strength gains and focus in the gym.

Price - 8/10

It is a bit expensive, but I think it is definitely worth the money. I have already purchased another bottle, along with 2 bottles of E-Bol, because I am quite impressed with the product.

Overall - 8.5/10

For anyone looking for a convenient NO product, that REALLY works, this is it. I ask people to take into consideration that because TEKNO3 is a NO product in pill form, that it is EXTREMELY nice for people on the go, without the time to be mixing up drinks all of the time. I strongly suggest giving this product a go. I doubt that you will be dissapointed.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 10:35 AM
  2. Busting doors down with Rezolution!! Wanna log it?
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 05:23 PM
  3. Haiz - Gets it on with X-Factor and the NEW MassFX
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 04:31 PM
  4. My Diet - Break it Down
    By gotripped in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 02:50 AM
  5. Who's Down With Frontloading?