Haiz Breaks It Down with Thermolife TekNO3
- 11-22-2006, 04:57 PM
- 11-25-2006, 08:58 PM
Great Job, looking forward to the final review
- 11-26-2006, 01:37 PM
Thermolife TEKNO3 Review
Ingredient Profile - 9/10
Solid ingredients at good doses. I really like the addition of Citrulline Malate, as well as creatine, and diarginine malate.
Effects - 9/10
The most pronounced effect for me was muscle fullness throughout the entire day. My arms were full every minute of the day - very cool. The pump in the gym was really great as well. I generally get a great pump without pump products, but with TEKNO3, I would get pumps in places that I had never gotten them before. The pumps in my hammies and lower back were just unbelievable. My strength definitely went up during this log. I am not attributing it all to TEKNO3, but it definitely played a part in my strength gains and focus in the gym.
Price - 8/10
It is a bit expensive, but I think it is definitely worth the money. I have already purchased another bottle, along with 2 bottles of E-Bol, because I am quite impressed with the product.
Overall - 8.5/10
For anyone looking for a convenient NO product, that REALLY works, this is it. I ask people to take into consideration that because TEKNO3 is a NO product in pill form, that it is EXTREMELY nice for people on the go, without the time to be mixing up drinks all of the time. I strongly suggest giving this product a go. I doubt that you will be dissapointed.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MidwestBeast in forum Sports TalkReplies: 26Last Post: 08-12-2012, 11:35 AM
- By Liftergym33 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2010, 06:23 PM
- By haiz69 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 99Last Post: 04-21-2008, 05:31 PM
- By gotripped in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2005, 03:50 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:25 AM