Haiz Breaks It Down with Thermolife TekNO3

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Double post.

2. Day 24 out of 30

Workout - 10/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Bench Press [ 3 Sets ]
    7x135 | 6x135 | 6x135 | - | - | - |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. Bent-Over BB Rows [ 3 Sets ]
    6x140 | 6x140 | 6x140 | - | - | - |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. Military Press [ 3 Sets ]
    5x90 | 5x90 | 5x90 | - | - | - |
    4. Chinups [ 3 Sets ]
    6x+15 | 5x+15 | 3x+15 | - | - | - |
    5. Dips [ 3 Sets ]
    8x+5 | 8x+5 | 8x+5 | - | - | - |
    6. Cable Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    6x130 | 5x130 | 6x130 | - | - | - |
    Exercise Training Log (ETL System Beta) - Provided by Hybrid-X
    [b][url=http://bodybuilding.hybrid-x.com]Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest

Thoughts

Everything is going really really well right now - I had a great pump going on in my chest: I got PR's on everything except for Chinups, which were weak, because something in my back seemed to be bothering me at the bottom of the movement. Bench Press was a PR for reps at 135, BB rows was a PR for weight, Curls was a PR for weight.

I was most impressed with my military press. Last week I got 6,5,5 with 85, and this week I got 5,5,5 with 90. I felt very strong here. Awesome stuff!

I dosed the yellow gold pre-breakfast/lunch, pre-dinner, and pre-post shake. Today was the first time I actually "felt" it a bit. Hard to explain, but it was neat.

Diet

Brunch:

Olive Oil + Veggies
    2 Chicken Breasts
    Cottage Cheese
    3 Cups of Peas and Carrots

Snack:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese + Almonds

Dinner:

14oz of Salmon
    1/2 Cup of Black Beans
    Sweet Potatoe
    Asparagus
    1 Egg + 2 Egg Whites

Pre-WO

Apple + Whey

Post-WO

1 Cup of Oats
    2 Scoops of AI Protein

Later:

1 Banana
    1 Cup of Cottage Cheese + MPI

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese + Peanuts

The Day

Preparing for an exam tomorrow, but I think I know the material pretty well. Unfortunately it is Theology, which really isn't my greatest subject. Today was a great day though, as are most days that I find salmon in the dining hall. It was darn tasty too!
    •   

3. Great progress and GL on the exam!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Supa Freek 420
    Great progress and GL on the exam!
    Thanks for both! I thought I did really well on the exam. I actually took a stim-x to get me going, and I ripped through the essays. I'm feeling good right now, and can't wait for tonight's workout.

5. Day 25 out of 30

Workout - 7/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Hack Squat Machine [ 3 Sets ]
    6x300 | 6x300 | 6x300 | - | - | - |
    2. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
    8x410 | 8x410 | 8x410 | - | - | - |
    3. Leg Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    10x240 | 10x260 | 10x280 | - | - | - |
    4. Leg Extensions (One legged - Plates) [ 3 Sets ]
    8x60 | 8x60 | 8x60 | - | - | - |
    5. Calf Raises [ 3 Sets ]
    10x100 | 10x100 | 10x100 | - | - | - |
    6. DB Shrugs [ 3 Sets ]
    10x70 | 10x70 | 10x70 | - | - | - |
    Sign-up for email alerts of supplement testing & contest opportunities!

Thoughts

I tweaked my knee playing basketball today and by the time I went to workout I thought it was fine. By the end, it was darn sore. I'll be off of it this weekend, so hopefully it feels a lot better. I took it easy today, even though I set a PR on the Hack Squat and the Leg Extensions. Still a decent workout, but nothing special.

I dosed the Yellow Gold Pre-Breakfast, Pre-dinner, and Pre-post workout shake.

Diet

Breakfast:

7 Egg Whites
    2 Whole Eggs
    1 Cup of Oats
    Grapefruit

Brunch:

Olive Oil + Veggies
    2 Chicken Breasts
    Satueed Mushroomgs

Snack:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese

Dinner:

12 oz of whitefish
    Asparagus
    Black Beans
    Cottage Cheese
    Salad

Post-WO

1 Cup of Oats
    2 Scoops of AI Protein

Later:

1 Banana
    1 Cup of Cottage Cheese

Pre-Bed:

1 Cup of Cottage Cheese + Peanuts

The Day

I'm headed down to my girlfriend's college this weekend to see a Ben Folds concert. I really enjoy his music, and the tickets were only 15$. Tomorrow will be a full off day, and sunday I plan to do some HIIT. I'll post this weekend!
    •   

6. Day 26 out of 30

Off~!

Thoughts

Off day was nice. I got a good walk in to and from the metro stations, so I wasn't complete sedentary. I ate big too!

I dosed the yellow gold only twice, because I only had two large carb meals. I had seen that some people reported stomach distress and more frequent trips to the bathroom for #2. I started feeling this a bit too...We will see where it goes!

Diet

Breakfast:

Oatmeal + MPI + Grapfruit

Snack:

VPX Zero Impact Bar

Lunch:

2 6 oz. Chicken Breasts
    Spinach
    Large Salad
    Black Beans

Dinner:

Chicken
    Broccoli + Mixed Veggies
    2 Cups of Milk

Later:

Milk Protein Isolate + Milk

Pre-Bed:

Peanut Butter + Milk

Later:

The Day

The Ben folds concert was killer....period!

7. Day 27 out of 30

Workout - 10/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Bench Press [ 3 Sets ]
    3x145 | 3x145 | 3x145 | - | - | - |
    2. High DB Incline [ 3 Sets ]
    8x55 | 8x55 | 8x55 | - | - | - |
    3. Dips [ 3 Sets ]
    10xBW | 10xBW | 10xBW | - | - | - |
    4. DB Fly (One legged - Plates) [ 3 Sets ]
    8x25 | 8x25 | 8x25 | - | - | - |
    5. Tricep Pushdowns [ 3 Sets ]
    10x57.5 | 10x57.5 | 10x57.5 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

With Thanksgiving and coming up, my schedule is getting killed, so I decided to do Chest and Tri's today, Bi's and Back tomorrow, Legs on Tuesday, and shoulders and traps on wednesday. Then I wont be working out until next monday. Some rest will be nice!

Today's workout was great. I hit 145 by 3 pretty easily. I was very very suprised. Awesome!

Diet

Breakfast:

9 Egg Whites
    2 Whole Eggs
    1 Cup of Oats
    Grapefruit
    Cottage Cheese

Post-WO:

1 Scoop of Whey
    2 Cups of Skim Milk

Lunch:

Salmon + Chicken
    Green Beans + Onions + Red Pepper
    Quiana (SP?)
    Satueed Cabbage
    Black Beans

Dinner:

Salmon
    Carrots + Broccoli

Later:

1.5 Cups of Cottage Cheese (2%)

Pre-Bed:

MPI + Almonds

The Day

Another great day. I did 20 minutes of LI cardio after lifting and it felt great. My chest felt really strong today. I am going to keep progressing at 3X3 in bench until it stalls, then move back up in reps at a lower weight for a couple of weeks. Overall very happy!

8. Day 28 out of 30

Workout - 9/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. T-Bar Rows - Plates [ 3 Sets ]
    8x70 | 8x70 | 6x70 | - | - | - |
    2. Seated Rows [ 3 Sets ]
    8x110 | 8x110 | 6x120 | - | - | - |
    3. Lat Pulldowns [ 3 Sets ]
    8x110 | 8x110 | 8x110 | - | - | - |
    4. Pullups [ 3 Sets ]
    5x+10 | 4x+10 | 4x+10 | - | - | - |
    5. DB Curls [ 3 Sets ]
    6x35 | 6x35 | 6x35 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

I set a PR on the T-bar rows. More weight on the pull-ups. Everything was feeling pretty solid. We had a basketball game before, so I was a bit gassed, but the PW really helped me power through. I had some massive pumps today...wow!

Sad to say that I only have 2 days left of TekNO3. I really love how my muscles are full all day long. Excellent pump in the gym too!

Hydration was great once again. I think I had 3/4 of a gallon during the workout.

I am noting more frequent trips to the bathroom today also.

Diet

Breakfast:

9 Egg Whites
    2 Whole Eggs
    1 Cup of Oats
    Grapefruit
    Cottage Cheese

Lunch:

Chicken
    Satueed Veggies
    Brown Rice
    Spinach

Dinner:

Cottage Cheese + PB
    Chicken
    Salad

Pre-WO:

3/4 Cup of Oats
    Apple
    MPI
    Cottage Cheese

2 Scoops AI Whey
    1 Cup of Oats

Later:

.5 Ounce of almonds + CC

Pre-Bed:

Peanuts + CC

The Day

Good day today. Just one more day of class until Thanksgiving break starts. I'm looking foward to some time away from school.

9. Day 29 out of 30

Workout - 9/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Squats [ 3 Sets ]
    175x6 | 175x5 | 175x5 | - | - | - |
    2. RDL\'S (DB) [ 3 Sets ]
    75x8 | 75x8 | 75x8 | - | - | - |
    3. Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
    5x460 | 5x480 | 5x500 | - | - | - |
    4. Lunges (DB - Per Leg) [ 3 Sets ]
    8x45 | 8x45 | 8x45 | - | - | - |
    5. Leg Extensions - New Machine [ 3 Sets ]
    10x280 | 10x300 | 10x320 | - | - | - |
    6. Calf - Leg Press [ 3 Sets ]
    20x320 | 20x320 | 18x320 | - | - | - |
    7. Shrugs DB [ 3 Sets ]
    8x75 | 8x75 | 8x75 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

Pretty good workout today. I didn't up the weight on the squats, as I wanted to see how my knee felt. It passed the test, but I took it easy on it.

Just to note, my forearms had the greatest pump of my lifetime today. OUCH!

I am STILL noticing some stomach discomfort at times. This is quite abnormal. Nothing terrible, but still noticable. Everything else is going very smoothly.

Diet

Breakfast:

9 Egg Whites
    2 Whole Eggs
    1 Cup of Oats
    Grapefruit

Lunch:

Chicken
    Satueed Veggies
    Broccoli + Brown RIce

Dinner:

Chicken
    Cauliflower
    Black Beans
    Salad

Pre-WO:

MPI + Apple

2 Scoops AI Whey
    1 Cup of Oats

PWO Meal:

Banana + Cottage Cheese

Later:

Protein Pudding

Pre-Bed:

Peanuts + CC

The Day

Wow - I finally have a few days to BREATH! A couple days off from school is certainly a nice feeling. I love Thanksgiving and I can't wait for it!

10. Day 30 out of 30

Workout - 8.5/10

Exercise Training Log
    1. Military Press [ 3 Sets ]
    6x90 | 5x90 | 4x90 | - | - | - |
    2. DB Shoulder Press [ 3 Sets ]
    7x40 | 6x40 | 6x40 | - | - | - |
    3. Arnold Presses [ 3 Sets ]
    8x35 | 8x35 | 8x35 | - | - | - |
    4. Side Lat Raises [ 3 Sets ]
    6x20 | 6x20 | 6x20 | - | - | - |
    5. Front Raises [ 3 Sets ]
    6x20 | 6x20 | 6x20 | - | - | - |

Thoughts

The gym was empty today, as everyone was gone for break. Nice to be able to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted to do it. Pretty decent shoulder day. I was very happy with the DB Shoulder Presses. Extra reps from last week and they just felt really strong. Nothing else to major - I did have so massive pumps in my shoulders.

Hydration was solid once again - 3/4 of a gallon.

Diet

Breakfast:

9 Egg Whites
    2 Whole Eggs
    1 Cup of Oats
    Grapefruit

Lunch:

Chicken
    Satueed Veggies
    Broccoli + Sweet Potatoe

2 Scoops AI Whey
    1 Cup of Oats

PWO Meal:

Chicken Breasts
    Salad
    Cottage Cheese
    Black Beans

Im not sure how exactly the rest of the day will go diet wise, but rest assured that it will be darn clean with a ton of cals.

The Day

Just chilling out in my dorm room today. I'm heading over to my dad's house in the morning, as he only lives 15 mintues away. Can't wait for turkey day...I will be updating with my diet. Time to overeat like no other!

11. Wow - This log is over already. This stuff is seriously good! I will be writing up a final review in a day or so. Stay tuned!

Thanks again Thermolife!
  12. Thumbs up

Great Job, looking forward to the final review

13. Thermolife TEKNO3 Review

Ingredient Profile - 9/10

Solid ingredients at good doses. I really like the addition of Citrulline Malate, as well as creatine, and diarginine malate.

Effects - 9/10

The most pronounced effect for me was muscle fullness throughout the entire day. My arms were full every minute of the day - very cool. The pump in the gym was really great as well. I generally get a great pump without pump products, but with TEKNO3, I would get pumps in places that I had never gotten them before. The pumps in my hammies and lower back were just unbelievable. My strength definitely went up during this log. I am not attributing it all to TEKNO3, but it definitely played a part in my strength gains and focus in the gym.

Price - 8/10

It is a bit expensive, but I think it is definitely worth the money. I have already purchased another bottle, along with 2 bottles of E-Bol, because I am quite impressed with the product.

Overall - 8.5/10

For anyone looking for a convenient NO product, that REALLY works, this is it. I ask people to take into consideration that because TEKNO3 is a NO product in pill form, that it is EXTREMELY nice for people on the go, without the time to be mixing up drinks all of the time. I strongly suggest giving this product a go. I doubt that you will be dissapointed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 11:35 AM
  2. Busting doors down with Rezolution!! Wanna log it?
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 06:23 PM
  3. Haiz - Gets it on with X-Factor and the NEW MassFX
    By haiz69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 05:31 PM
  4. My Diet - Break it Down
    By gotripped in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 03:50 AM
  5. Who's Down With Frontloading?