Oratropin log

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
*This log will begin oct. 30*

I will be running oratropin(1 kit) for 30 days. i will be taking every other day. My diet will be strict for 6 days(lots of whole grains/oats, fish, lean meat, fish, fresh fruit and veggies, protein powder) sunday is my cheat day where just about anything goes. For this cycle i am going to up the cals to 4000-4500. I try to model my diet to the Mediterranean style diet. Here are my vitals
age-24
Height- 74.5 in(6'2.5") Wt- 204(in my boxers only in the AM)
Body fat percentage- 8.5% (based on average of electronic and fat caliper measurements.)
lifting exp: 10 yrs
Bench- 370 lbs 1RM 19 reps at 225lbs
Rows- 330 lbs 1RM Lat pulldown- 250 lbs X4 reps
Military press 235 1RM
curls- 155 1 rm
Leg Press- 720 X 3 (no squats- rt knee is so messed up it is bone on bone)
*i might be forgeting some lifts post reply if i am forgeting any*
Training- will be starting HST as outlined in the website on hst.
goals-for this cycle i want to keep wt where it is and lose some fat in the process. I am running this in advance of a 3 wk superdrol cycle in dec.
supps that will be used on this cycle: focus xt, rem r3g, fish oil, multivits, glucosamine/chondrotin, SAM-e

i want this log to be as complete as possible so if i am missing vital stats or if my diet and training are not optimal for this cycle then by all means post it and i will make alterations as needed.

thanks for your help

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Day 1- I was up at 415 AM to take the first dose of oratropin and to do my weigh in.

Wt-205.5 (will check every monday)

work out at 545AM(modified HST per the advice of a good friend of mine who ran a similar 8 week run over the summer)

upper body(12 reps for all lifts)
Inc Bench(hammer strength)-2 sets @255lbs
cable crosses-1 set @70lbs on each side
Lat pulldown-2sets @ 220
Rows-2 sets @270
military press-2 sets @ 165
rear delts-1 set @ 105lbs
BB curls-2 sets @ 125
close grip bench- 3 sets @ 175

overall oratropin is pretty easy to take. after i did my dose and took my wt i went back to sleep for about 45 mins then hit the weights. I dont know if it is the oratropin or what but I have been alot more hungery already today. I have eaten 3 times today and will likely not have problems reaching 4000 kcals today. Overall a good experience so far....:head:

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Day 2- Today I am taking a day off from school after my the hell that was last week. I ended yesterday eating 6 times(3 meals were shakes) all totaled to be around 4000-4100 kcals with my last meal coming around 8pm. I fell asleep around 830 and slept for 12 hours (I havent done that in a long time). Today i will be doing legs in the gym along with some Muay Thai(beginner level) and 25 mins on the bike and some yoga for inc. my flex.
I will post the workout stats later on tonight.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Day2(cont'd)- Leg workout was 4 sets of Leg Press @ 540lbs for 8 reps (extra slow on the way down) followed by 3 sets of calf presses on the same machine same weight for 10 reps. finished with 2 sets of straight leg deadlifts @ 185 lbs for 8 reps. Muay Thai was extended to 35 mins and i did 25 mins on the bike prior to the weights (levels4,5,6 + 5 min cool down included) yoga was done for 30mins.

*a question to people who saw the original airing of ortiz v. shamrock does anyone know what song was playing when ortiz was walking to the ring? i heard it and it was bad ass i want to put in on my ipod while i lift.*

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
side note: after pics should be posted at end of cycle when i am able to have access to a dig camera.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
day 3- took dose at 330am and went back to sleep until 545 when i went to do my work out at 6am. it went as follows(all lifts to 8 reps):
inc bench-3 sets @ 295
Lat pulldown-2 sets @ 220
Rows-2 sets @ 300
shoulder press- 2 sets @ 185
rear delts- 1 set @120
bicep curls- 2sets @140
triceps- 3sets @ 165 (machine)

notes:several things i have noticed thus far:1) sleeping 8-9 hours with crazy ass dreams 2) i am eating alot almost like a hypoglyemic effect 3) joints hurt a bit more than usual. other than that I have added BCAA's to my workout drink. i also added NO-xplode to give me a lil extra kick in the gym.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
some notes from today: hungery as fock, upper body feels pumped up like when i took nitrix a few months ago and i have some lingering soreness in my rt leg which may require an extra day of rest.i am going to do muay thai and cardio then see how the leg feels. Regarding the hunger and pump are these two things normal? also i am finding i need to add a red bull on top of the focus xt to make it thru the day. lots of fatigue at certain points in the day. any comments or insight.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
All pretty normal. The fatigue is from being hypo..eat some additional carbs.

Good luck.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Are you using the 80mcg or 40mcg kit?

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i thought there was only one type of kit. i think it is the 80mcg version. I had to take an extra day of rest for legs because of some tightness/soreness in the right leg. I want to give it another bit of time so i dont risk injury since i will be going heavy on leg press. I am trying to figure out how i am going to get some extra carbs while keeping the diet clean, i may just let er rip and have a cheat meal during the day so i can avoid the fatigue. i bought a pecan pie earlier today and i was so damn hungery i ate the whole thing. overall, i am still feeling pumped and I am looking foward to what the rest of the cycle brings. :twisted:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
We used to have a 40 mcg kit - the new kits are 80 mcgs.

Good luck and keep up the log bruh!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Ya, sorry I took my computer in to get some things fixed and some upgrades. got back home late sunday night after the game (pats v. colts) and here it is:

Day 4 off
Day 5 legs/abs
leg press 700 lbs 5 sets of 4 reps
abs- 2 sets of hanging leg raises to failure and 2 sets of machine crunches 190 lbs X8 reps
obliques- (there is a machine i use by hammer strength) 185 lbs X5 reps for 2 sets
*after this workout I have sore as fock in my legs great workout and it took 25 mins*
Day 6(Saturday)
upper body (4 rep day)
hammer strength inc bench- 3 sets @ 320 lbs + 1 set @ 410 (where I got it to the sticking point and held the wt as much as I could; I was amped and wanted to see if I could do it)
Hammer strength low rows- 4 sets @ 380 lbs X 4 reps
Shoulder Press- 3 Sets @215 lbs X 3 reps
Triceps- machine push downs- 3 sets @ 205(maxed out the machine) X 3 reps
Biceps- BB curls 2 sets @ 135 lbs X4 reps
ate pretty well except when the hunger kicked in and other than that it was a bad ass weekend. I am looking fwd to week two

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Day7(sunday)- Muay Thai, 30 mins of cardio, yoga no weights today legs were blasted

Diet- I am trying to eat 2 servings of fish per day, i am using all the whey's protein powder 3 X per day, i am eating oats like a gawdamn horse, salads and sushi are in there most days. I am adding a cheat meal per day just so i can avoid the fatigue bioman talked aboot (extra carbs).

wt 11/5/2006- 206 lbs and the abs are looking tighter. took some measurements

waist- 32.5inch
biceps 16.75 inch
chest- not sure where to measure for this so NR
thighs-again not sure where to measure
calves- 17.5 inches
where should i measure for chest, thighs let me know and I will post.

robster11

Awards
hey luda are you drying your mouth out before you dose the oratropin?

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
hey luda are you drying your mouth out before you dose the oratropin?
Not sure what you mean. I am dosing this stuff at 4am so my mouth is pretty dry and i am usually back to sleep in a couple of mins. I read that saliva production is minimal while you sleep and I noticed that I do not drool this stuff out(i am asleep for aboot 45 mins before I get back up. did you get your order yet? if so when are you going to start

robster11

Awards
Not sure what you mean. I am dosing this stuff at 4am so my mouth is pretty dry and i am usually back to sleep in a couple of mins. I read that saliva production is minimal while you sleep and I noticed that I do not drool this stuff out(i am asleep for aboot 45 mins before I get back up. did you get your order yet? if so when are you going to start

I read somewhere that if you dry your mouth out it helps with the saliva from coming back so quick. Mine came yesterday in the mail so this morning was the first and I was drooling like crazy after about 5 min. I kept it all in of course, hopefully the constant salivating will slow down after I get used to it.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that if you dry your mouth out it helps with the saliva from coming back so quick. Mine came yesterday in the mail so this morning was the first dose and I was drooling like crazy after about 5 min. I kept it all in of course, hopefully the constant salivating will slow down after I get used to it.
just out of curiousity what whould u use to dry ur mouth?

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Day 8(Monday)-12 rep day

Leg Press- 5 sets @ 490 lbs
Machine crunches- 160 lbs to fail 3 sets
Obliques machine- 155 lbs to fail 3 sets
25 mins cardio(bike), Muay Thai 30 mins, 20 mins of yoga for lower body only.
Notes: still eating like a horse 4000Kcal plus per day, I am looking leaner around my waist and starting to get some cuts on my legs. I may be switching to E3D after reading some stuff by grunt76. thoughts?

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
I held out on it for 35 mins friday morning because I couldnt go back to sleep. I actually played online poker to pass the time. will you be keeping a log?

robster11

Awards
I held out on it for 35 mins friday morning because I couldnt go back to sleep. I actually played online poker to pass the time. will you be keeping a log?
So 35 min is the time to beat. Na I won't be keeping a log, I have too much going on with work and vacation in the next few weeks

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Day 9- upper body got bored and decided to change up a bit
Bench Press- 3 sets @230 lbs 20 reps, 15, 11 with 90 sec rest
Rows- 3 sets @ 250 lbs for 12 reps
Lat pulldowns- one drop set 205 lbs, 190, 175, 160, 145 until failure(no reliable count I just wanted to get full reps in)
shoulder press- 3 sets @ 160 until failure(again count was off i think)
biceps- drop set on preacher curl machine (155, 145, 135, 125,60) until failure
triceps- overhead rope pulls(like in Rocky IV) 2 sets of 100 lbs
dips-1 set to failure
shrugs- 3 sets @ 375 lbs 12 reps

notes: joint pains in distal parts of my fingers. I was extremely intense today in the gym for some reason. I just felt like a ****ing stud i think had something to do with this incredible streak I have been on the last few weeks. My confidence has been steadily increasing and with the tropin I am seeing nice results already and it is helping alot in the gym.

Jared

Awards
This is really good feedback. I am officially subscribed.
Thanks, man.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
:cheers: Day10- I am going to take another day of rest before I do legs. I have soreness in both quads still and will not be using the weights today. However, Muay Thai and some aerobics are on the agenda and will be completed by some yoga(flexibility + the girls in the class are hot as hell). I took my dose this moring around 5am and I swear I am eating every hour on the hour. I have had 3 all the whey shakes today(120g protein so far) plus 2 servings of oatmeal and I am about to go grab some fajitas. To all of you that are following I hope that this is helping you all in some way and again if you have suggestions about how to make it better I will be happy to hear about it.

robster11

Awards
:cheers: Day10- I am going to take another day of rest before I do legs. I have soreness in both quads still and will not be using the weights today. However, Muay Thai and some aerobics are on the agenda and will be completed by some yoga(flexibility + the girls in the class are hot as hell). I took my dose this moring around 5am and I swear I am eating every hour on the hour. I have had 3 all the whey shakes today(120g protein so far) plus 2 servings of oatmeal and I am about to go grab some fajitas. To all of you that are following I hope that this is helping you all in some way and again if you have suggestions about how to make it better I will be happy to hear about it.
Have you been painfully hungry when you wake up in the morning? Ive been waking up around 4 or 5 straight starving

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
I have been hungery for the 24hrs after the dose. I mean I am trying to eat protein when i am eating but I am craving carbs it seems like. I took a look at the scale and I am up to 207. robster what are your stats and when did u start dosing

robster11

Awards
I have been hungery for the 24hrs after the dose. I mean I am trying to eat protein when i am eating but I am craving carbs it seems like. I took a look at the scale and I am up to 207. robster what are your stats and when did u start dosing

I started Monday night and just took another dose today. I'm doing 80mcg eod. I will prob change it up though depending on how I feel.

Stats - I'm 5'3 150 and have been lifting for about 7 years but have only had my diet in check for 2.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
day11- no classes today so I woke up around 11. slept for about 10 hours and was still tired as fock. I had to take a dose and half of focus xt and a monster energy drink. Just got down with my training for today:
Legs-8 rep day
Leg press- 4 sets @ 630 lbs (very slow on the way down)
did calf press with this wt on the machine 4 sets of 8

Notes:did some single leg ext for a lil extra fun. 3 sets of 15 with 55 lbs. Also tried some the machine that I normally love to see the ladies on where u use ur hip ab/adductors b/c it helps with Brazilian Ju Jitsu which I will start in Janurary(membership special sale). Woke up this morning and was hungery as **** yet again and took two shakes with in 90 mins of each other(totaling 1500 cals). Just got down eating 3 fish fillets and 3 med potatoes. so I am think that is about 2500 cals in 6 hours which is unusual for me. I have a date tonight and I am taking her to this place that is ****ing awesome on thursday nights and I plan on gettin a lil sloshed. Just wondering what if any effect alcohol will have on the oratropin and it function in the body? I know it is not optimal but you only live once. Also even though my wt is about the same my waist is getting smaller. My jeans that normally do not need a belt are sliding down is this normal? thanks for the help.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I think the leaning out is typical it seems.
The hunger is too.

Make sure to get enough carbs - it can make you hypoglycemic.

I'm not sure of any effect with alcohol. But - I don't drink...

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
sorry for not updating I stay away from the computers on the weekends

day12(friday)-upper body(8 rep day)
Inc. Bench(hammer strength)- 3 sets @ 310 8,6,6 reps
Rows- 4 sets @ 320 lbs
bicep curls with DBs- 3 sets using 70's
tricep machine- 2 sets @ 170 and an extra set to see if i could max out the machine (205) which I did for 2 reps
Rear Shoulder press(Hammer)- 3 sets @ 180lbs
25 mins on elliptical burned 300 kcals
played basketball for an hour and did some sprints out on the football field. I did all of this cuz I went out friday night with my new girl and lets just say I sometimes indulge in the alc.

Day 13 (saturday) 4 rep leg day
30 mins of cardio then to the wts
Leg Press- 3 sets of 4 @ 720 lbs then really got ampd since my cousin was training with me and talking **** to get me to do more I did one set of 6. Really happy with getting six. no Knee pain at all not even the day after when it should really be ****ed.
Didnt do calves because of the extra stuff I did on friday they were sore.

Day 14(Sunday)- Off
notes: I think I am getting sick because I havent felt this bad in a long while. I did get a flu shot on wed and I have heard that sometimes ppl get sick after getting the shot. I hope that is not true because I am enjoying this cycle and I dont want any thing to get too f'd up. I will get up in the morning and see how it goes.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
day 15(monday)- sick as hell. I am still eating pretty well and my weight is 206 and I am starting to see cuts in my oblique areas. I am not going to lift today and I will be in bed soon so that I can rest. I hope this **** doesnt last too long. I will be adding some B12 shots when I get it later this week. Going to lie down and watch some football and go to sleep.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Seems like most people I know get a 3 day flu when they get the vaccine. Should be over soon enough for ya. (Hopefully.)

Keep us updated!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Day 16- upper body 4 rep day
inc Bench (hammer)-2 sets @ 360
rows-3sets @ 340 lbs
shoulder press(DB)-2 sets @ 75's
rear delts- 1 set @ 50's for 6 reps
DB curls 2 sets @ 70's
rope pulls- 2 sets @ 170 lbs

notes: felt a little bit better today. more of a generalized fatigue, but the fever was gone according to my therm. I was about to just say **** it and rest again today, but I felt well enough to get in a work out. Surprisingly, I was able to lift pretty well today and though my appetite is not great right now I had a good post work out meal. I think all of this had to do with a bit of overtraining, a bit too much partying in smoke filled bars and being a lil stressed out about some other aspects of my life and maybe just maybe the flu shot I took. I am going to take a nap before I have class. Also, I wanted to ask about maybe switching to E3D would there be any advantage. I read a post by Grunt76 late one night and I wasnt sure if i may benefit more from that.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
day17-off
i am still feeling under the weather and my body just said no today when I was warming up to do legs. So, I just decided to rest one more day then get back into it. hopefully tomorrow will bring me some good health.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Day 18-legs 4 rep day
finally felt 90% today. so I gave it a go.
Leg Press-4 sets @ 770 lbs X 4 reps(PR)
single leg ext-3 sets @ 80 lbs to fail
oblique machine- 3 sets205 lbs X 6reps
swiss ball + 35 lbs plate- 3 sets X 8, 6 , 4 ( got a muscle spasm after i got up)
lower back machine- 3 sets @ 255 lbs X 5reps

notes: i felt a bit stronger today than i had in previous days and when I started doing warm ups i felt even better. The PR i set for leg press i think was due to a lil bit of extra rest and just the fact that mentally I am much stronger now than I was previously. I am still noticing that I am getting leaner and more defined with out any wt loss. i looked at my weight today and I was 205.5 lbs and my abs are the best they have been since I was 180 lbs about 3 yrs ago. So, i am excited and glad to be over this cold. I will be out of town this weekend I will post again hopefully tomorrow and def on sunday nite

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
I actually found a gym to work out at and it was pretty nice so I decided to give it a run
Day 19- upper body 12 rep day
bench machine- 3 sets @ 250 lbs
Lat pull down- 3 sets @ 200 lbs
shoulder press w/ DB- 3 sets @ 60's lbs
pushdowns-2 sets @ 150 lbs
curls DB- 2 sets @ 55's

Day 20- legs 12 reps
machine leg press- 5 sets @ 400 lbs(maxed out machine) X 15 reps plus did calf press using same weights
did sit ups on an incline with a 25 plate across the chest 3 sets to failure. grabed a 45 lb plate and did twists 3 sets 15 reps

Day 21-off
travel day

notes: havent take oratropin since friday morining. I am going to take it monday morning and I should be wrapping up this log by dec. 1. I will take weight tomorrow and I am going to take a dose of the methyl B12 not sure how much yet I am going to research it a bit more before making a final decision. Overall I look leaner and i think when I do my sdrol over xmas break I will be extremely happy.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
day 22- upper 8 rep day
Inc. Bench(hammer strength)- 3 sets @ 320
Rows- 4 sets @ 320 lbs
preacher curl machine- 155lbs 3 sets
tricep machine- 3 sets @ 180 lbs
Rear Shoulder press(Hammer)- 3 sets @ 190lbs

Notes:
40 yd. sprints, agility drills and a 9 min mile on the treadmill
hit the heavy bag for 4 rounds. took a methylb12 shot today and didnt notice anything different. the focus xt has been money and I have not suffered anymore bouts of fatigue. I have been contemplating using a albuterol for the cardio and to enhance the leaning effect but I think I will wait until post cycle so that people can get a look at what oratropin can do for them by itself. also, I will be running a log for superdrol next month can someone tell me if I am doing this log the right way and if not can you plz give suggestions on what i can do to make the log more beneficial to those following it

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think it looks pretty good man. Just tell folks what you are feeling, noticing, etc.

With PH's - calories and macro's are good to provide.

Might consider just a lipids/liver before and after blood-test for superdrol so you'll know how it affects you (for possible future runs of it). It can be bad on the lipids.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
update: i will be leaving today for thanksgiving break. I will not be posting until next sunday. thanks

thhepopo

Awards
My thoughts exactly....How long do you keep the Ora in your mouth before you swollow it?

good log so far
Don't swallow it.. Just keep it by by your cheeks. Normally takes around 30-45 minutes to fully absorb, just to be safe.

Great log so far!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
Day23(tues)-travel day

Day 24(wed)-legs 8 rep day + abs/obliques
5 sets of Leg Press @ 700 lbs ( more confidence in my knees because this is the heaviest i have gone and I have not had any pain at all)
obliques- 55 lbs db's bending to the side for 8 reps and then doing twists
hanging leg raises- 4 sets to fail( very slow up and very slow down)
cardio- boxing 5 rounds treadmill- 15 mins(varying speeds)
notes: I am looking leaner esp in the midsection and my traps are looking much better than before. I am not having joint pain at all even when I run on the treadmill. I am still eating like a horse and it doesnt really translate into any fat around the mid section.
day 25(thanksgiving day)-upper body 4 rep day
hammer inc bench- 3 sets @ 350 lbs
t-bar rows- 3 sets @ 245 lbs 3,3,2
Military press- 3 sets @ 200 lbs
tricep machine- 3 sets @205
bicep curls- 70 lbs DB's 3 sets

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
day 26(friday)- off b/c legs still sore

day 27(saturday)- legs 4 rep day
leg press- 5 sets @ 790 lbs 5,5,4,3,2(knee started hurting)
hanging leg raises 5 sets to failure
boxing- 6 rounds treadmill- 20 mins + 15 on ellipitical

day 28(sunday)-travel day

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
also before i forget... did a weigh in over the break and in boxers and in the AM i was 205.5 lbs and I will be running superdrol + thyrotabs or albuterol or another stim starting as soon as I do some more research and get some feedback from some ppl. this new log will start dec 4th

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
day 29(monday)- upper body 12 rep day
bench machine- 3 sets @ 250 lbs
Lat pull down- 3 sets @ 220 lbs
shoulder press -3 sets @ 165 lbs
pushdowns-2 sets @ 150 lbs
preacher curls- 2 sets @ 140 lbs

notes: I did 7 rounds of boxing and then 20 mins on the treadmill without pain in my knee. I also did some yoga later on in the day and I have noticed a nice increase in my flexibility. I am going to start doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and I think this added flexibility will serve me well in that persuit. Other than that I have one more syringe left and I will go ahead and continue this log until day 32 then I will be moving on to a superdrol log that is under "cycle info" in the anabolics discussion. For that log I will be adding thyrotabs and will be doing a PCT using rebound reloaded, retain, nolva, and a thyroid PCT to get that up and running. The total time for that log will be 42 days 3 weeks on 3 off. I will be doing this because I want to give people an idea of what to expect from using oratropin then going into a cycle of an androgen. I hope this log has been helpful to who ever has been watching.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
day 30(tues)
leg press- 5 sets @ 680 12,10,10,10,10
calves- using leg press machine same weight, sets X 10 reps
abs-3 sets hanging leg raises to fail (slow tempo)
twists using 45 lb plate 3 sets of 15
boxing 7 rounds and jump rope 45 secs X 4 reps
20 mins on treadmill @ 6.0 mph

notes: diet is still not so clean because I am trying to keep carbs up. I am still @ 3700-4200 kcals. I took a look at the scale today prior to lifting today and it was 207. this stuff is pretty f'in good.....

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
day 31(wed)- upper body 8rep day
bench machine- 3 sets @ 300 lbs (8,6,5)
Lat pull down- 3 sets @ 250 lbs (8, 5,4)
shoulder press -3 sets @ 185 lbs (7, 7, 8)
close grip bench on smith machine- 3 sets 205 lbs
BB curls-155lbs 2 sets

took my last dose last night. I am done with the kit. Tomorrow will be my last post for this cycle. At that time I will post my conclusions, gains and maybe some pics.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
day 32(thurs)- off i am sore all over and I need another day to rest before doing legs.

final thoughts- I felt like oratropin is a quality product put out by IBE. I am not having joint pain like I used to which is a huge plus. I did see some strength gains and overall my body looks leaner esp around the midsection(i think I am about 7.5-8% Bf now)I added 2lbs of weight and my jeans are a bit looser than before. This was done while not eating as clean as I normally do. I dont think the full effects of this product will be seen until i finish my next cycle using superdrol and thyrotabs. I am expecting to see an increase in strength and the development of the new muscle cells created during this cycle. I think this product will work wonders for those people over 35 and those looking to bust thru plateaus. The sides to watch out for: slight lethargy, hypoglycemia, hypersomnia(sleeping 10 hrs plus). Other than that I hope this log has been helpful and if there are questions I would be more than happy to answer them to the best of my abilities. thanks :type:

p.s.- I will be logging superdrol/thyrotabs cycle in the cycle info part of the anabolics section for those interested.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thahotboy Supplements 8
Cycle Logs 66
IGF-1/GH 75
lozgod IGF-1/GH 61
riskarb IGF-1/GH 347