Anabolic Xtreme - MASS FX + HYPERDROL **Contest** Log!

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
The Log Contest of the Century!

Thank you Anabolic Minds for this Great Opportunity​
Special Thanks to Anabolic Xtreme!​

DETAILS:

MASS FX
(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol has been developed exclusively by Anabolic Xtreme. This powerful mass building agent was designed to be stacked with Hyperdrol™ to create the most potent lean muscle building stack available today. Mass FX will increase testosterone levels, deliver rock hard pumps, promote the Alpha Male mentality, increase aggression, build xtreme muscle mass and give immediate strength gains. Mass FX will deliver the results you want in just a few days of usage and will continue though out your cycle. Welcome to the world of Mass FX.

» WITHIN YOUR FIRST FEW DAYS:

Mass FX starts to kick in. You should be feeling the Alpha Male mentality. Workouts will be more intense and recovery will be quicker.

» AFTER 1 WEEK::

You will notice muscle pumps and hardness like you have never experienced before. Your strength is now beginning to increase. Your veins are starting to pop. You can feel that Mass FX is working and you like it!

» AFTER 2-3 WEEKS AND BEYOND:

The pro-anabolic optimizer is in full effect stimulating lean muscle mass and strength gains. Your muscles look and feel dramatically harder, stronger and fuller. Your strength is increasing beyond what you expected from an all natural product that doesn’t have the nasty side effects of pro-hormones. By now you know that Mass FX works and your gains have only begun. While you finish out your 6-8 week cycle, each week your muscles will become stronger, harder, fuller and bigger. Your workouts will continue to intensify, your Alpha Male mentality will continue to dominate and your test levels will be like nothing you have ever felt before.
Welcome to the world of Mass FX.

HYPERDROL
Hyperdrol™ is a lean mass building Herbal Hypertrophic compound from Anabolic Xtreme, the designers of the world’s most effective muscle building formulations. Hyperdrol™ has been exclusively created and formulated for Anabolic Xtreme by Author L. Rea. Hyperdrol™ contains a matrix of four herbal ingredients, each of which uses a proprietary extraction process to obtain a precise matrix of unique compounds. These work synergistically together like nothing else on the market. There is no shutdown with Hyperdrol™ and users can cycle for 12 to 16 weeks. Independent product testers have reported gains of about one pound of lean body mass (not weight) per week.

Ingredients:

Cissus Quadrangularis Cissus (SEA-SUS) is one key to Hyperdrol™. Do not confuse the Cissus in Hyperdrol™ with that of other products on the market. AX has learned how to balance the extraction process to highlight the positive effect of the right metabolites.

6-Bromodione 6-BrAD™ is a new anti-aromatase that keeps estrogen intact while testosterone rises - but it also inhibits negative feedback thus inducing an increase in total testosterone and preventing natural test production from shutting down. With 6-BrAD, we have created a favorable natural androgen to estrogen ratio (like you had as a teenager) which will allow for better body composition with fewer potential rebound issues.

Forsholii Diterpene Complex Similar to Forskolin (Forslean™) in action but much more bio-available to the body allowing a significantly smaller dose to be used with greater affect. Our exclusive Forsholi Diterpene extract helps generate lean body mass by stimulating cAMP, which increases the circulation of hypertrophic hormones to create lean hard gains!!!

Urtica Dioica Lignan Complex Using a proprietary extraction process, we have taken the common Stinging Nettle Herb to a new level to synergistically increase testosterone levels while concurrently combating BPH which can arise from DHT conversion, a side effect of any raise in test levels.

More to Come! Stay Tuned!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love the photo...
you are indeed off to a good start. I will be along for the ride. You should expect some good results!!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Great start to your log! Love the photo..........

Hopefully we can get you the Mass FX ASAP!

security58

security58

Awards
damn when is this product comign out...cant wait!!

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Thank you for the comments and catching that spelling Error :). I will be starting this Log on the monday following the arrival of the products.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the comments and catching that spelling Error :). I will be starting this Log on the monday following the arrival of the products.
Just giving you a hard time. Nice start though. :)

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
About me

The time has finally come..

About the Author

Name : James Keller
Weight: 210lbs
Height: 6'0"
Years Trained: 6 Solid

My Background

I became interested in bodybuilding my freshman year of college. A kid on my dorm floor, who I became friends with, was competting in the School sponsored bodybuilding show. After watching the show, I was determined that I'd do the show the following year. I had already been well trained from playing football in highschool, but was not in and never had been close to being in the type of shape necessary for competition. Throughout the next year (with my friends help) I learned so much information about lifting and diet. Looking back it amazes me how nieve I was about nutrition. I believe it is 95% of the struggle. Before I thought it was all about the lifting program and cardio. Boy was I Wrong! I tried to gain as much size as posible then start my first cut. It was more difficult then I thought it would be, but I stuck to it. The hardest part is the final 3 weeks. Your brain tells you that you’re not good enough and everything seems difficult and depressing. The show, and after the show, was one of the most amazing feeling times of my life. Never before had I been in such great shape. I’d been over 200 lbs since 7th grade and during the cut I went from 225 to 199.

*I'm on the left, my friend on the right*​

Ever since my first show I have been extremly interested in bodybuilding and Nutrition. Supplementation is also Great, because it keeps me interested in achieveing new goals. Over this past summer I had the Great opportunity to test USP LABS Megadosed Cissus and symmerty X. It was a Blast and I had AWESOME results. I’m hoping this Log will go as well or better! Here is a quick before and after from the summer…

Before..

After and untill around October...

Currently..

Well sadly I no longer look like the above photos. I have kept my size, but accumulated a lil softness... ugh! I am an extremely motivated person, but the lure of drinking in college took its toll on my fall Physique.. (or maybe it was thanksgivng/christmas goodies) BUT anyway it reminded me of the work nessecary to maintain great shape and I AM Xtremely motivated to have the next best few months of my life achieveing Goals I have never aquired.

So pull up a chair. Sit back. And enjoy the ride!

HERE WE GO!

Time to get Xtreme!

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Day 1

Day 1
Tuesday, Jan 2 2007

Well the holidays are finally over... I can finally crack open these bottles I received right before Christmas. I had to wait until all the holiday festivities were over so that I could be strict and serious with this log.

Morning Weight: 210

Supplements:
Now's Adam Multi Vitamin
Anabolic inovations whey isolate
Optimum Nutrition's 100% whey
Now's Super EPA Fish Oil

MASS FX 1 x 4 times a day

HYPERDROL 1 x 4 times a day

Chest, Triceps, and Abs

Flat DB Bench
Series of warmups.
120 x 8
120 x 6
120 x 6

Incline DB
100 x 9
105 x 5
105 x 7 (resting a lil longer before the set)

DB Flys (flat bench)
70 x 9
70 x 8
70 x 7

Cable push-Downs
Stack x 12 x 3

Stand overhead skull crushers
110 x 8 x 2

DB kickbacks
35 x 8 x 2

Abs - Leg Lifts
25 x 15 x 4

My mother is in the hospital so I need to go see her, but I will update this day further later tonight! It was Intense! :good:

Thanks guys for the kindness! Mom is ok, but she has to have her galbladder removed tomorrow morning. She was nervous, but i think it's a pretty simple procedure.

Well a lil overview for the day...

I was really excited about starting the log and the placebo effect was working WONDERS! I was in a great mood all day and my session in the gym was incredibly intense! I know it's too early to get an idea of the true potential, but it's looking promising!

I will be increasing the detail tomorrow as today has been a little hecktic. I will lay out my diet and further discuss my day and how i'm feeling.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
holy crap bro, looking good. keep up the good work

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
sorry too hear that bro. I wish her well.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hope your mom is ok!

Lookin Huge, Jimbo! nice start!

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Day 2
Wednesday, Jan 3 2007

Well, Kind of another Rough Day. I woke up this morning and ate breakfast and got a call that my mom was going into surgery early. So I was at the hospital most the day. The surgery went fine, but she has to have another operation on friday.. Ughhh I still ate well and made it to the gym today considering the mess.

Morning Weight: 210

Supplements:
Now's Adam Multi Vitamin
Now's Super EPA Fish Oil

Back and Traps

Pull ups
as few sets as possible to 50 reps - made it in 4 sets

1 Arm DB row
120 x 12 x 2

Lat pull down (front)
270 x 8 x 2

V - Bar pull downs
255 x 8 x 2

DB Shrugs
120 x 12 x 4

I felt great and energetic all day today until late afternoon. I became pretty lethargic, but i think it was from sitting at the hospital for so long.

My Workout Was very intense again today and my body temp felt up. I def broke a sweat more easily then I usually do. I also had some massive aggression going on for some reason...

So far not all too much to report.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope the surgery went well!

Hate how a Hospital will knock all the energy out of ya! Even when you are NOT the patient!

Keep us posted on your mom!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Lookin real good bro, you were in amazing shape in those pics above. What supps were you on during that time? GL man, will be following.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Day 3
Thursday, Jan 4 2007

Today's theme... "You have to EAT to get RESULTS!"

haha, just kidding... More like this!​

*The grill was calling and the 6lb bag of chicken took the wrath!*

Morning Weight: 207
*boxers only and unfed*​

Supplements:
Now's Adam Multi Vitamin
Now's Super EPA Fish Oil

Well the gym was Super packed today, but i finally got my Squat rack and went to work.

LEGS!

Series of warmups

Squat
345 x 6 x 2
315 x 10 x 2

Stiff-leg dead lift
405 x 8 x 2

Leg Extentions
stack x 12 x 2

Leg Curl
Stack x 12 x 2

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
haha Love the food pics man... Lookin huge too!!! AWESOME start!!!

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Day 4
Friday, Jan 5 2007

Morning Weight: 206:blink:
*boxers only and unfed*​

Supplements:
Now's Adam Multi Vitamin
Now's Super EPA Fish Oil

Log Wise, Everything has been running smooth! I have not missed any dosings and my diet has been effecient. However, my life has been hecktic! I am incredibly impressed with the workout intensity and aggression this Combo is seemingly giving me.

Bi's/ ForeArms/ Abs

Series of warmups

DB curls
70 x 6 x 2

hammer curls
75 x 6 x 2

1 arm db curl
45 x 10 x 2

cable curls
Stack x 10 x 2

*I did a few various other sets for Bi's*

DB wrist curls
65 x 12 x 3

db reverse wrist curl
30 x 12 x 2

Cable Crunches
225 x 15 x 4

Another Great day in the gym!

Today I really noticed that I was more vascular. The coolest part though is that I am waking up in the morning feeling almost pumped. My chest, back, and legs all feel full. This is a big change from the normal drained feeling I usually wake with.
:bb:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah intensity is definitely a plus of the stack!
:D

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Day 7
Monday, Jan 8 2007

Morning Weight: 206
*boxers only and unfed*​

Supplements:
Now's Adam Multi Vitamin
Now's Super EPA Fish Oil

Back at School and ready to get back into the swing of things. My mom is finally done with the hospital scene and so I'm not dealing with the added stress. I am looking foward to being able to focus a little more attention to this log!

Chest and Tri's

Series of warmups

Flat Bench
275 x 6
275 x 6
275 x 5

DB incline press
100 x 10
100 x 9
100 x 6 (went a lil to fast)

DB Flys
65 x 10 x 2

Skull crushers
115 x 10 x 3 (First time in a while; will be increasing weight next week!)

Cable push downs
Stack x 12 x 2 (increaseing weight next week!)

1 arm overhead ext.
45 x 6 x 2 (exhausted!)

Pretty good day in the gym. Like I said above, I am getting back in the swing, but i'm looking foward to making progress!

Overall I was a little tired today and didn't have some of the extreme intensity I had expeirenced earlier in the log.

I have noticed another small effect.... My libido is seeming to increase... I am waking up with some scary morning wood... and having some vivid dreams :head: My sleep also has been good, though I generally have no sleeping problems.

If I have noticed any side effects.. it would be a little acne on my forhead and a zit on my chest. I'd say this is the product, because I normally get no acne.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
vascular AND increased libido! :jaw:

Let the GAINS begin!

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Day 8
Tuesday, Jan 9 2007

Morning Weight: 205.6
*boxers only and unfed + my good scale*​

Supplements:
Now's Adam Multi Vitamin
Now's Super EPA Fish Oil

I was Realllly Tired today. I woke up refreshed, but as the day progressed i became increasingly lethargic.

Back and Traps

4 sets of pullups to a total of 50 reps

Bent over row
225 x 12
275 x 8
275 x 8

Lat pull down (front)
275 x 8 x 2

V-Bar pull downs
260 x 8 x 2

DB Shrugs
100 x 12 x 4
(my school's DB's only go to 100)

Like I said I was pretty tired today. I didn't noticed anything different as far as pumps, vascularity, or aggression (which has calmed). I have noticed, however, an increase in my appetite. I seem to never be getting full! :food:

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Day 9
Wednesday, Jan 10 2007

*boxers only and unfed*​

Supplements:
Now's Adam Multi Vitamin
Now's Super EPA Fish Oil

Today was a Good day! My energy was up and i was feeling good!

LEGS!

Series of warmups

Squat
365 x 6 x 3

Stiff-leg dead lift
405 x 8 x 2

Leg Extentions
stack x 12 x 2

Leg Curl
Stack x 12 x 2

Well Squat felt a little easier than last week so I increased the weight by 20 lbs. I am hoping I can continue to increase the weight and get back up to repping 405.

My body weight was also up a little today which was good to see. More to come!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hunger is def an effect a lot of people have reported....i have NEVER gotten that, though!

Glad to see the weight is up!

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Day 10
Thursday, Jan 11 2007

*boxers only and unfed*​

Supplements:
Now's Adam Multi Vitamin
Now's Super EPA Fish Oil
Now's lecithin granules (In my oats... AWESOME)

Well I'm feeling Great! Again my hunger is amazing. I honestly can't wait to get up and eat my breakfast... I eat it and i'm still hungry, haha! It seems like i'm craving protein too

Bi's/ ForeArms/ Abs

Series of warmups

Straight bar curl
145 x 7 x 3

hammer curls
75 x 6 x 3

1 arm db curl
45 x 10 x 2

*I did a few various other sets for Bi's*

DB wrist curls
65 x 12 x 3

db reverse wrist curl
30 x 12 x 2

Leg lifts off a bench
30 x 15 x 4

Pretty decent pump today. The aggression was back big time! I felt like everyone was in my way... grrr

One thing I noticed throughout my workout was that I was getting very hot towards the end of my sets. My skin on my bi's, forearms, and head would get really RED as well. It felt like I was on fire sometimes. This may be looked at as a side effect, but I welcomed it, as I usually don't break a sweat during my lifts.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
A Word On my Diet
If You've been wondering​

So This is not my exact current macro intake, but this is a general idea how i've dieted in the past. I use excell spreadsheets to plot out my days. I base the days on certain amounts of carbs, and cycle them appropriately.

I'm currently eating pretty much whatever amount of food i want during my meals. I still get around 6 meals a day, but with limitless options :lol:

:burg:

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
HaHa I know! Nothing beats them.

Quick note...

I am taking today off and relaxing so shoulders and calves will be tomorrow.

and also the weight was 208 today! muhaha

smithsonga

smithsonga

Awards
208 lbs but 2600 calories? I don't know your history etc, but that seems low? Sounds like maintenance at best. Just curious.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Yea, like i said in the post. That isn't my current macro intake. That was just to give an idea on how i set my meals up. The protein is sorta the same currently, but I eat more carbs/ good fats...

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Day 12
Saturday, Jan 13 2007

Morning Weight: 208
*boxers only and unfed*​

Supplements:
Now's Adam Multi Vitamin
Now's Super EPA Fish Oil

Well I came home this weekend to Check up on the mom. She had been in the hospital when I left for school, so i wanted to come back and lift her spirits. Everything is all good!

Feeling Good after my Friday Off and looking foward to attacking the weights!

Shoulders/ Calves

Series of warmups

AHnold Press (DB)
100 x 7
100 x 6
100 x 6

Reverse Flys (rear delts)
65 x 8 x 3

Lat Raises (side delts)
50 x 8 x 2 (Very controlled)

Cable front delt raises
50 x 8 x 2 (controlled and past 90)

Standing Calf raises
stack x 12 x 2

Seated calf raises
4 plates x 12 x 2

WoW! My shoulders felt really stong today. I was kind of nervous since I did not hit them last week, but sometimes the time off can be good!

I have Found that I have generally been in a good mood. This stuff has been making me feel really good post workout as well. The fullness of my muscles is Awesome!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I've also noticed extreme muscle fullness... gotta love it!

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Day 15
Tuesday, Jan 16 2007

Morning Weight: 208
*boxers only and unfed*​

Supplements:
Now's Adam Multi Vitamin
Now's Super EPA Fish Oil
ENOVA (dag oil)

Didn't Work out on monday.. The shoulders were pretty sore from Sat and I wasen't quite ready for chest. This week is going to be a lil switched around, but i'll make it!

Back and Traps

Series of warmups

Pull Ups!
50 reps in 3 sets!

(This was awesome! I did 20 then 18 then 12. First time I was able to get 50 in only 3 sets!)

Bent Over Rows
275 x 8 x 3

Lat Pull Down
285 x 8 x 3 (AWESOME SETS)

V-Bar Pull down
260 x 8 x 2 (EASY!)

DB Shrugs
100 x 12 x 3 (too Easy... Going to have to go to Straight bar next week!)

Well Today was a great day in the gym! My lifts felt effortless which was strange since I increased my weight on my lifts.

Libido is still up... Aggression is fully there (but in a good way).. AND the Blood flow and pumps, like i've said, Is KICK ASS! :twisted:

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Day 16
Wednesday, Jan 17 2007

Morning Weight: 209!!
*boxers only and unfed*​

Supplements:
Now's Adam Multi Vitamin
Now's Super EPA Fish Oil
ENOVA

Been READY TO ATTACK LEGS all day TODAY!

LEGS!

Series of warmups

SQUAT
375 x 6
385 x 6
385 x 5
(a nice 20LB increase from last week!!)

Stiff Deads
405 x 8 x 2
(getting easier.. Increase coming soon!)

Leg Curl
230 x 10 x 2

Leg Ext.
Stack x 12 x 3
(simple)

Today was pretty amazing... I really didn't feel all that strong, but the weights moved! I'm definitly happy with increases in weight!

tmac0280

tmac0280

Awards
The truth is out... Mass FX and Hyperdrol Replace Viagra

Libido is still up... Aggression is fully there (but in a good way).. AND the Blood flow and pumps, like i've said, Is KICK ASS! :twisted:
How could I resist showing the guys how good the supplements have been working for you.
:jaw:

Note: Some of the pictures above may have been edited for comical purposes

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
HAHAHA.. Holy ****! You SOB... I was wondering what you were doin in your room with the door closed for the past hour... Finding pics of guys with hard-ons... I'm moving out..

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
You're only as good as your attitude!

Day 17
Thursday, Jan 18 2007

Morning Weight: 209
*boxers only and unfed*​

Supplements:
Now's Adam Multi Vitamin
Now's Super EPA Fish Oil
ENOVA

Well, It's Time to Do what I missed on monday....

Chest and Tri's

Series of warmups

Flat Bench
285 x 6
285 x 5
285 x 5
(AWESOME - 10LB Increase!)

DB incline press
100 x 10
100 x 9
100 x 8

DB Flys
65 x 10 x 2

Skull crushers
145 x 5
125 x 8
125 x 7 (Nice increase in weight)

Cable push downs
Stack x 12 x 3

OverView​

Awesome day in the gym! I was able to increase my weight on bench by 10 pounds and keep the reps the same. I also increased weight on tri's. I had a great pump through the entire session! It was one that makes you not want to leave.

DOMS has been no problem on this stack! I am recovering remarkably quick.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Day 18
Friday, Jan 19 2007

Morning Weight: 209.5
*boxers only and unfed*​

Supplements:
Now's Adam Multi Vitamin
Now's Super EPA Fish Oil
ENOVA

Feeling Great and AMP'ED for the gym!

Bi's, Forearms, Abs

Series of warmups

Straight bar curl
145 x 6
145 x 7 (intense)
145 x 6

Hammer Curl
75 x 5
65 x 8

1 arm - concentration
45 x 9 x 2

Cable curl
200 x 8 x 2

Straight-bar wrist curl
115 x 8
115 x 6
115 x 5 FEEL THE BURNNNNN

Reverse Wrist curl (straight bar)
65 x 8 x 2 (Dead)

Decline Crunches
Max decline x 15 x 4 every 30 seconds

OverView​

Well I felt very strong in the gym today. I had a great pump throughout my entire workout. My weight has increased in both my weights and my body.

Towards the end of my workout I began to get a headache. I got back from the gym around 4:15 annd it's currently 5:45. The headache is still lingering. I think i'm going to try to take a nap. During my forearm work I had a pretty intense head rush and my face reddened. My BP might be slightly elevated.

Otherwise I have been in a great mood all day and I had a Great workout!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what did you dose, before going ot the gym? HAv eyou gotten headaches on the stack so far?

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Day 19
Saturday, Jan 20 2007

*boxers only and unfed*​

Supplements:
Now's Adam Multi Vitamin
Now's Super EPA Fish Oil
ENOVA

Shoulders/Calves

Series of warmups

Arnold Press
100x7
100x6
100x6

lat raises
45 x 8 x 3

reverse flys
65 x 6 x 2

front cable raises
50 x 6 x 2

seated calf raises
4 plates x 10 x 4 (Slow)

OverView​

This was a better than expected Shoulder day!! I was thinking it was going to be pretty tough since i did chest later in the week than normal, but I was just as stong as last week, if not a little stronger!

I have had no more headaches! I attribute the headache i experienced to a little too much caffiene that day.

This stuff is AWESOME! I am becoming noticably leaner and keeping my weight! I AM loving the constant full feeling in all my muscles as well!

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Day 21
Monday, Jan 22 2007

*boxers only and unfed*​

Supplements:
Now's Adam Multi Vitamin
Now's Super EPA Fish Oil
ENOVA

Well My shoulders are still a touch sore from Saturday, but i want to get back on Track! SO Today will be chest and Tri's

Chest and Tri's

Series of warmups

Flat Bench
285 x 5
285 x 5
295 x 4
(Another 10LB Increase! Improved 20 lbs in 2 weeks!)

DB incline press
100 x 10
100 x 9
100 x 8

DB Flys
65 x 10 x 2

Skull crushers
125 x 10
125 x 9
125 x 8 (More Reps than last week!)

Cable push downs
Stack x 12 x 3

OverView​

WoW! Today was a surprising day! I was pretty tired today ( I have a 8 o'clock class and i was a little restless last night) and a little sore, but I still had a tremendous Workout! The intensity was Good considering and The pump was Great as usual!

Since the Hyperdrol was only 90 caps and I have been taking 4 a day I will be running out tomorrow. This is SAD, because an ANTI - E is good to use with the Mass FX... Luckily for me I have some AX Rebound XT. I will take 1 cap a night for the remainder of the MASS FX.

Now it's time to EAT and get some Rest. I need it!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it is always sad when the HD runs out! Luckily, the new version will have 120 caps! and guess what? SAME PRICE! :clap2:

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
Awesome!! The 4 caps a day is key so the 120 in the 2.0 will be Sweeet! Mass FX and Hyperdrol are a match made in Heaven.. IMO