TEKNO3 Thermolife **Contest** Log........Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
Tekno3
Sponsored by: Thermolife
Logged by: Jdub

Description

TEKNO3™ - Third Generation Pump and Growth Formula™ is a is a one of a kind “third generation” Nitric Oxide (NO) releasing complex designed to enhance physical performance and muscle building by causing a potent vasodilation effect resulting in greater amino acid and glucose uptake, enhanced muscle recovery, increased protein synthesis (muscle growth) and immense, seemingly everlasting pumps.

Because the original and existing NO2® products are so outdated we have reformulated our TEKNO series NO product for a third time (TEKNO3). While existing NO products are still formulated with yesterdays ingredients and technology ThermoLife International leads the way by constantly reformulating our products to include the most up to date and TEKNO-logically advanced ingredients available.

TEKNO3's ground breaking Third Generation Pump and Growth Formula is formulated with the most potent NO releasing compounds available including, Arginine alpha-Ketoglutarate, Citrulline Malate, DiArginine Malate, DiCreatine malate, L-Carnosine and L-Norvaline. This exclusive formula is only available from ThermoLife International and this combination of superior ingredients make TEKNO3 the most effective Nitric Oxide (NO) releasing product available anywhere. Don't waste your hard earned money on outdated NO2® products and yesterdays technology. Stay ahead of the pack with ThermoLife International and TEKNO3.

ThermoLife International uses only the finest ingredients available. Every batch is individually tested for purity and we guarantee that all our products meet label claims. We are so confident in the efficacy of our products that we offer a 100% money back guarantee on every product that we sell.

Ingredients
Serving Size: 4 Tablets
Servings per Container: 60

Each serving contains:
Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate - 3000mg
Hemo Tek™ (proprietary blend) - 1250mg
- Citrulline Malate
- DiArginine Malate
- DiCreatine Malate
- L-Carnosine
- L-Norvaline

All About Thermolife!

Thermo-life International is a company dedicated to bringing you real products that work. All our formulas have been clinically researched and field-tested so we know they work before we offer them to you. Everything we put into our products has been independently tested for purity so you can be assured you are getting only the finest ingredients and all our products are guaranteed to meet label claims.

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
All about Jdub

Height: 6'1
Weight: 206
B/F: 19%

Experience: Coming up on 1 year serious

Personal Bests:
Deadlift:
Squat: 190
Bench Press: 210
Power Clean:115 for reps

My Training Protocall:
Training:
I train 6 days out of the week:
Monday-Chest Triceps ab
Tuesday-Back Biceps
Wednesday- Legs Shoulders
Thursday-Chest Triceps traps abs
Friday-Back Biceps forearms
Saturday-Legs Shoulders abs
Sunday- OFF

Before Tekno3 Stats:
Waist: 33.5''
Legs: 23''
Calves: 16''
Arms: 15''
Forearms: 13''

My stats are down because i just got over a sickness in which i lost 10+ pounds. It was 2 weeks ago but i am feeling alot better and have regained most of my weight and strength!

Dosing:
I will take 2 servings of 4 pills daily with breakfast and lunch/preworkout!

I will be taking my regular supplements of:
Green MAgnitude
ON Whey
AI Whey
Bulk Leucine
GlycerGrow(i might cut this one out)
Liquid Aminos
Multivitamin

Goals:
Short Term:
I want to be 195 at sub-10% b/f before march.
Rep 205 for bench! and deadlift over 300!

Long Term:

I want to Bench Press 405 before 2009!

I also want my total weight lifting for the big 3 to be above 1100!

I first off, want to thank Anabolic minds for having such sweet forums, and i would also like to thanks all the sponsors. Thanks Thermolife and thankyou Jayhawk for putting this together!

THanks alot!

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
October 21, 2006
Package Arrived!

WORKOUT: OFF DAY
I was feeling extremely tired today so i decided today would be a perfect off day!

Supplement dosing:
I took the first dose of Tekno3 pills at 11:00, and then took the second at 3:00.

EFFECTS:
Right now, its to early to tell, but my veins seem a little more "out there"!

Inspirtational Thought:
I hoping this is the pump i will get from this product! :p
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Feeling:
Tired :yawn:

MEALS:
I got my calories 3500 calories in and drank over 2 gallons today! I was pissin right and left! Here is a picture of my tuna sandwich:

Jdub

:bb2:

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
This looks like a solid product, i'll give it a shot in the future.

J

Jdub

Awards
The tablets remind me of Nitrix, and the fact that you need to take 8 pills a day for Tekno3 and 9 pills a day for nitrix, they seem alot alike!

Jdub

Ill try to investigate this matter further upon the similarities between these two products. Thanks for coming into my log!

MuZI

MuZI

Awards
The tuna sandwhich picture did it for me... subscribed. :)

J

Jdub

Awards
October 22, 2006
Judgement Day!​

WORKOUT DAY: OFF

Supplement Dosing:
Today, i woke up at 7:30 and took my first dose of Tekno3! Then i just finished choking done the last dose of the day at 12:35!
Effects:

I can tell i am a little more full than usual!
Inspirtational Thought:
I want to get my strength up so i can be able to do this!
The Flag

Mood:

:good:

Overall, its been a good day, i am getting my calories in and drinking a ton of water. I woke up 6 times to go take a piss last night. One piss was so i long i almost counted to 100! No joke!

Jdub

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
I wonder what stacking this with E-BOL will do for muscle fullness since E-BOL seems to have a hardening/volumizing effect. Hmmmm..... :)

J

Jdub

Awards
Im all for try Ebol if you want to send me some! :)

I will log that as well!

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
Alright, i understand! Its alright, you owe me one! :p

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
October 23, 2006
A New Beginning!

Workout: Chest/Triceps

Every workout, I will highlight 3-4 exercises, in which i think i will see the most improvement!

Bench: 45x25(WU) 135x5 155x5 175x5 185x5
After the last set, my shoulder began to hurt, and i think i might have re-injuried it! Not Good!!

Dips: BWx5 BW+25x5 BWx10

Pushdowns: 50x20 80x8 100x8 120x8 130x8

Incline Bench: 20x10 45x8 55x8 50x8 45x8

OVERALL: My workout was pretty good, i could tell i am on a NO2 supplement because i was pretty vascular and looked bigger!

Supplement Dosing:
Upon waking up, i popped in the 4 pills with 20 ozs of water. At around 3:00 pm, i took another dose of 4 pills.

EFFECTS:

I feel alot harder, and seem to be more vascular which is something i love to see. My veins in my biceps were buldging out and i wasnt even workout them out! Its great so far!

MOOD:
:bb:

MEALS:
Today was not my best day of eating clean food. I had a bagel for breakfast. Two carnea sada(sp) tacos for lunch. I had 14 shrimp for mid-day meal,after workout i had a tuna sandwich and right now i am eating some eggs with turkey bacon. I fudged and had some chocolate covered almonds(one of my favorites) not to long ago. Not great, but not terrible!

I am beginning to really like this product but as of this moment its to early to tell if its really the product or just placebo!

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
October 24,2006
Start of Life!

WORKOUT: BACK/BICEPS

Every workout, I will highlight 3-4 exercises, in which i think i will see the most improvement!

DEADLIFT: 45x8 135x5 185x5 225x5 240x5(PR!)

DB Curls: 20x10 35x8 40x6 35x8 35x7

DB Rows: 30x10 45x8 55x8 70x8 (PR!)

EZ Curls: 35x8 65x8 75x8

I cant really judge this because my EZ Bar was taken by "someone" and i was unable to finish!

OVERALL: I had a great workout, ton of energy and got to impress some old friends!

Supplement Dosing: I took my first dose upon waking up this morning and my second at around 2:30!

EFFECTS: I had a pump and viens were pretty noticeable, My lifts went up and i had a ton of energy! Once again i dont mean to give all the credit to the product, but so far it is helping!

MOOD::bb2:

MEALS: I have had 4 meals as of now, and am ready for my tuna sandwich special!

See Ya and thanks for stopping by!

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
October 25,2006
Redemption Day!

WORKOUT: SHOULDERS/LEGS

DB Shoulder Press: 20x10(WU) 40x8 50x8 60x6.5(PR!) 45x12
The most ive ever done was 55x8 and i was stuck there forever!

Arnold Press:
20x10 35x8 40x8 45x8 50x7

Legs Extensions: 40x10 80x8 100x8 110x8

Squat:
45x50
My tailbone has been in pain causing my squats to not perform properly so i gave my tailbone a day to heal and took it easy!

OVERALL: I had a good workout today. Hit a couple of PR's and can tell i am getting alot stronger. It feels great to look back at what you looked like when you start to how far you have progressed. Its really my motivation!

Supplement Dosing:
I took my first dose upon waking up this morning and my second at around 3:30!

EFFECTS: Vascularity, Pump, ect.... great so far!

MOOD:
:study:

MEALS: Ive gotten my calories in and my water has been up there. Ive began to notice that i have begun to persperate more, and i think it might be because my water intake is so high! Kinda strange!

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
October 26, 2006
Make or Break!

WORKOUT: CHEST/TRICEPS

DB Bench: 20x10 35x10 45x8 80x7

Dips: BWx6 BW+25x5 BWx8

Pushdowns: 50x20 80x8 100x8 120x8 150x8(PR!)

Incline Bench Barbell: 45x10 95x5 125x5 135x5 95x5 95x5

OVERALL: I had a pretty good workout and had a pretty good pump and am looking fuller! I am starting to notice the effects!

Supplement Dosing: I woke up late today and almost missed class and didnt take my morning dose. I took my first dose at 2:00 and my second dose at 4:00!

EFFECTS: Pump, Fuller, Vascularity!

MOOD: :bb2:

MEALS: MY meals were pretty nutritous today and almost perfect in my opinion!

JDUB

J

Jdub

Awards
October 27,2006
SomeDAy, Ill get there

WORKOUT: OFF

Supplement Dosing: Today i took my first dose at 7 o'clock and my second dose at 5 o'clock pm.

EFFECTS: I am definitely starting to become more vascular. I was posing in my bathroom and i could see veins on my chest coming out!

MOOD::burg:

MEALS: MY meals were pretty good today, i had a couple slices of pizza, but not to bad for a friday!

INSPIRATION: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

JDUB

J

Jdub

Awards
October 28,2006
Day 8

WORKOUT: LIGHT WEIGHTS!

DB Curls: 40x6 40x6 40x5

Pullups bwx4 bwx3 bwx3 bwx2

chinups bwx2 bwx2 bwx1

pushups:
bwx20 bwx20

Jog Time:
12:00 for 1.6 miles

OVERALL:
I havent been feeling good lately so i just had a light workout today but monday i will hit the weights harder than ever and more some serious poundage!

Supplement Dosing:
I took my first dose in the morning and my second after lunch!

EFFECTS:
Veins are becoming more pronouced, and all day pumps!

MOOD::yawn:

MEALS: Saturday is usually a hard day for me to eat all clean food, but yesterday i did a good job!

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
October 29, 2006
Day of Rest!

Workout: OFF​

Sunday is the lords day and is my only rest day throughout the week! Well, intentional rest day!

Jdub

October 30, 2006
"Dawn of the Dead"

Workout: Chest/Triceps​

Bench: 45x25(WU) 135x5 185x4
Its official, my shoulder is reinjuried and right now it hurts to type this! Not good!

Dips: COuldnt do because of my shoulder! :(

Pushdowns: 50x20 80x8 100x8 120x8 150x7

Decline DB Bench:
20x20 40x10 40x10

OVERALL: My workout was going great until i hurt my shoulder! Damn this sucks!

Supplement Dosing: Upon waking up, i popped in the 4 pills with 20 ozs of water. At around 3:00 pm, i took another dose of 4 pills.

EFFECTS:
Veins, Pumps, all day fullness! Chest is getting a pump to!

MOOD:
:frustrate

MEALS: My food was on tap today!

Jdub

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the shoulder. Hope you have a quick recovery.

J

Jdub

Awards
October 31,2006
Trick or Treat!

WORKOUT: BACK/BICEPS

DEADLIFT:
45x8 135x5 225x11(PR!!)
I didnt even know i had it in me!

DB Curls:
15x8 35x8 40x7(PR) 35x7 35x7

DB Rows: 30x10 45x8 50x8
kept it light because my shoulder started to hurt!

Sitting Rows:
45x8 90x8 115x8

OVERALL:
I had a decent workout but my shoulder was acting up and i am seriously hoping that i didnt mess it up to bad.

Supplement Dosing:
I took my first dose upon waking up this morning and my second at around 3:30!

EFFECTS: I had a pump and viens were pretty noticeable, My lifts went up .

MOOD:
:dance:

MEALS: Its halloween!

See Ya and thanks for stopping by!

Jdub

MuZI

MuZI

Awards
The most injuries I see in lifting are the back and shoulder.

Hopefully it isn't too serious.

When I had shoulder pains I dropped flat benchpress with barbell and started pshing my shoulder blade together pretending there was a $100 bill in the middle. I've been pain free every since...

DC also had a sticky on his forums for shoulder pains you might want to check out... I forgot what his forums are called..

J

Jdub

Awards
November 1, 2006
Old Habits!

WORKOUT: FULL

I rarely do a full body, but today i felt that it would be benefical for me to do so. so i did!

Exercises:

DB Curls
Deadlifts
DB Bench
Pullups
Pulldowns
Squats(very light)
Hamstring curls

Overall: I had a decent workout and it was a nice change!

Diet: It hasnt been great but im a growing man!

MOOD: :study:

Jdub

November 2, 2006
New Awakening!

WORKOUT: SICK

First off, i would like to appoligize for not updating yesterday. These past two days have been rough as i have been sick with a migrain and feeling really crappy!

Supplement Dosing: i took my first dose at 7:00 and my second at 4:00

EFFECTS:
i am pumped and getting "hard". Veins are alot more pronounced!

OVERALL:
I have felt like **** all day and missed another workout, tomorow i will hit the weights hard!

Jdub

November 3, 2006
Pissed OFF

WORKOUT: STILL SICK

I cant workout and that makes me angry!

Dosing: Ive been taking 4 pills when i wake up with 20 ozs of water and then 4 pills before i workout!

Jdub

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
November 2, 2006
New Awakening!

WORKOUT: SICK

First off, i would like to appoligize for not updating yesterday. These past two days have been rough as i have been sick with a migrain and feeling really crappy!

Supplement Dosing: i took my first dose at 7:00 and my second at 4:00

EFFECTS:
i am pumped and getting "hard". Veins are alot more pronounced!

OVERALL:
I have felt like **** all day and missed another workout, tomorow i will hit the weights hard!

Jdub

I hope you feel better man. I hate being sick!

J

Jdub

Awards
November 4, 2006
Another Day!

WORKOUT: FULL BODY

DB Curls:
20x10 35x8 40x8(PR!!!!) 35x7 20x8

Pulldowns: 50x8 80x8 120x8 140x8 160x8 165x8
For this exercise i am having to start adding weight to the pulley, pretty stoked!

front raises:
10x10 15x10 20x10
I had to keep this lighter than usual due to my shoulder injury!

DB shoulder press:
20x10 40x8 45x8
My shoulder began to hurt so i quit and kept it really light!

OVERALL: I looked alot bigger and these past few days have helped alot. The only thing the sucks is that i chipped two teeth today randomly and i hate dentists!!!

Supplement Dosing: i took my first dose at 9 and my second dose at 2.

EFFECTS: I feel alot more pumped and harder. I love it!

FOOD:
I have been eating alot right just been having a bit excess candy!

Next week everything will be back to normal(hopefully and i might be able to throw another suprise into the mix!

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
November 5, 2006
Resting for Health!

FEELING: I am feeling alot better and healthier. I feel pretty pumped from this product, but i took some pictures today and i felt that i looked really fat so i went for a 2 mile run! It was nice to run which i havent done in a while and im feeling better now. I just need to stop eating all this candy and get my diet back in order!

Supplement dosing:
I wanted to change things up so today i took 6 pills at 12 and 2 pills at 6! I feel more pumped than usual!

I had another tuna specail tonight!

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
Heres a hint*recipe*

I usually use thick bread pieces:

I get a can of tuna, open it.
Put it in a bowl, add half a can of cut up chicken. Then i add some mayonasse and some honey mustard. Then i put in some chives and some italian herbs.

Then i sip on some protein!

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
November 6, 2006
Injury Update!

WORKOUT: CHEST/TRICEPS

Bench: 45x25 45x25 45x25 45x25

Dips: COuldnt do because of my shoulder!

Pushdowns:
50x20 80x8 100x8 110x8 150x8 160x8(PR)

Incline Bench:
45x25 45x25 45x25

OVERALL: I actually had a decent workout just my shoulder is really hurtin me! I set about 5 PR's today. At one point in my workout, i was using a machine designed to hit the chest muscles. I was using it, then broke my old PR, then my next set broke the PR i just set, then i broke the PR again. That was very nice!

Supplement Dosing:
Upon waking up, i popped in the 6 pills with 20 ozs of water. At around 3:00 pm, i took another dose of 4 pills.

EFFECTS:
Pump, muscle fullness

CHANGES:
Ive decided to change things up a bit, today i took 6 pills in the morning and 4 before my workout. I am hoping it will produce more of a pump.

MOOD:

MEALS: My food was on tap today!

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
November 7,2006
Make or Break!

WORKOUT: OFF :(

Write up will be up shortly!

P.S. My internet is going to be down tomorow but ill try to use someone elses computer to get my review up! But only because i love this site!

JDub

November 8,2006
Make or Break!

WORKOUT: Cardio/ Light weights :(

Internet still out!

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
November 9,2006
The little Train the Could!

WORKOUT: Chest/Triceps/Traps

DB Bench: 25x10 40x8 60x8
Unfortunately, i was in pain from my shoulder and stopped this exercise. As of Tomorow, i will be adding glycosamine(sp?) into my arsenal!

Tricep pulldowns: 50x8 80x8 110x8 140x8 160x7

Machine Chest Press: 50x8 80x8 100x8 120x8 130x6(PR!)

One arm-pulldowns: 20x8 30x8 40x8 50x7(PR!)

OVERALL: My workouts have been great lately except for my shoulder which is really making me angry! I have been trying to build up my chest but my shoulder just wont allow it!

Dosing: I took 6 pills of Tekno3 in the morning and 4 pills in the afternoon. So far i have found this to be the most effective!

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
November 10,2006
Holiday Baby!

WORKOUT: Back/Biceps

DB Curls: 20x8 40x8(PR!) 45x6(PR!) 35x8 35x6

Deadlifts: 45x10 135x8 225x8 225x8 235x7

EZ Curls: 35x8 65x8 75x8 75x8

Wide-Grip Pulldowns: 50x8 80x8 100x8 110x8

OVERALL: I had another great workout and am really making progress. I looked huggee today at the gym!

Dosing: I took 6 pills of Tekno 3 in the morning and 4 at 12:00!

MOOD::bruce1:

Diet: I have been eating really healthy as of lately and have been eating alot of carbs!

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
November 11,2006
Feelin Sore!

WORKOUT: Legs/Shoulders

DB press: 20x8 40x8 60x8(PR!) 35x8

Arnold Press: 25x8 30x8 35x8 40x8 45x6

Shoulder Machine Press: 50x8 80x8 100x8 130x6(PR)

Front Raises: 10x8 20x8 25x8 30x7(PR!)

OVERALL: So many PR's, Beastly numbers, and yes ill be moving up to the 65's soon!

Dosing: I took 6 pills of Tekno3 in the morning and will take 4 in the PM!

:donut:

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
NOvember 12,2006
Sunday Best!

Dosing: I took 6 pills of Tekno3 this morning and will take another 4 pills later on!

Diet: Its been good with alot of bagels, shrimp, and wheat bread!

MOOD::fart:

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
November 13,2006
Dentists Suck!

WORKOUT: Chest/Triceps/Traps

Farmers Walk: 50lbsx1 80lbsx1(PR!) 80lbsx1(PR!)
For Farmers walk, i take two dumbells and walk 20 feet holding them for roughly 30 seconds!

Tricep pulldowns: 50x8 80x8 110x8 140x8 160x6
MY triceps were fried!!!

Machine Chest Press: 50x8 80x8 100x8 120x8 130x7(PR!)

One arm-pulldowns: 20x8 30x8 40x8 60x6(PR!)

OVERALL: I had a very "potent" workout! My shoulder is getting better so i didnt push it with heavy bench pressing! Overall i set some more pr's and i am Getting huugge! lol

Dosing: I took 6 pills of Tekno3 in the am and took 4 pills of tekno3 around 3:00!

Misc: Today i had to go to the dentist(a.k.a. my worst night mare) and had to fix a chipped tooth. I get there and they tell me i need a root canal on that tooth. O boy it hurts but they perscribed me vicadin!!!

:blink:

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
November 14,2006
Still Hate Dentists!​

WORKOUT: Back/Biceps

DB Curls: 20x10 35x8 45x7(PR!) 35x8 40x8

Pullups: bwx3 bwx2 bwx2 bwx1

DB Rows: 20x10 40x8 50x8 60x8 75x8

OVERALL: I had a good workout today, set some more PR's and did my thing! My arms looked bigger and my calves are starting to become beastly!

DOSING: I took 6 pills of Tekno3 in the am and took 4 pills of Tekno3 in the pm!

Mood::icon_lol:
Jdub

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work on the log.

All the pretty colors and the awesome tuna sandwich photos might put you over the top:D

J

Jdub

Awards
November 15,2006
Feelin Great

DB press: 20x8 40x8 65x1(failed)60x8(TPR!)
For the 65's, i didnt have a spotter and i could barely get the weight up and when i did, i tweaked my bad shoulder again!
Arnold Press: 25x8 30x8 35x8 40x8 40x8
Kept it light!
Shoulder Machine Press: 50x8 80x8 100x8 100x8

Front Raises: 10x8 20x8 25x8 30x7(TPR!)

OVERALL: Great workout, definitely noticing a change in my body and confidence!

Dosing: I took 6 pills of Tekno3 in the morning and will take 4 in the PM!

Jdub

J

Jdub

Awards
November 16,2006
O/T Sucks!!!

WORKOUT: Missed Workout!

NOTES: Tomorow will likely be my last day! Its been great fella's! And i get to watch my movie tomorow and enjoy my special tuna sandwich!

November 17,2006
Pretty much done!

WORKOUT: Chest/Triceps/Biceps/Back

DB Curls: 20x10 40x8 45x7(PR!) 40x8 35x8
My biceps have been getting alot stronger but they arent growing! Ah!!

Tricep pulldowns: 50x8 80x8 110x8 140x8 160x7(TPR!)

Machine Chest Press: 50x8 80x8 100x8 120x8 130x8(PR!)

One arm-pulldowns: 20x15 30x20 45x8 50x8(PR!)

OVERALL: My Triceps were fried this workout and im still taking it really easy on my shoulder so i have just been keeping it simple! I also threw in biceps and a little back because i didnt have enough time to workout yesterdaY!

Dosing: I took 6 pills of Tekno3 in the morning and 4 i actually just took! I only have about 5 pills left!?! So tomorow will be a strange day!

MOOD:
:bow28:

Jdub

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
J

Jdub

Awards
November 18,2006
Final Day!

DB press: 20x8 40x8 60x8 55x8 50x8

Barbell Military Press: 45x10 95x8 115x8 135x6(PR!)

Shoulder Machine Press: 50x8 80x8 100x8 120x8

Front Raises: 10x8 20x8 20x8 15x8

OVERALL: Great Workout to wrap up a great week!

Dosing: I took 3 pills of Tekno3 in the morning and took 2 in the PM!

:jaw:

Misc: Yesterday was my final day of Tekno3 and i really enjoyed testing this supplement! I also enjoyed becoming a more involved member of such a great site!

OVERALL REVIEWS OF THERMOLIFE TEKNO3:​

PUMP: 8/10 IT took a while to kick in but it stayed and was sustained! Its wasnt the best that ive used but its up there!

PRICE: 8/10 Its about on par with most other NO supps, but its a little more pricey!

MUSCLE EFFECTS: 9/10 Throughout this log i gained about 8 pounds but i cant attribute this all the Tekno3 as i was sick before starting this and lost a great deal of weight! But im sure that it helped me gain it back!

OVERALL: 9/10 I will definitely buy it again if i can find it! Gave me good pumps that last awhile! If your over 200 pounds i would recommend taking 10 pills instead of 8. i started to feel it after i increased that!

Thanks again Thermolife and Anabolic Minds! And thanks Jayhawk for putting this all together!

Jdub