Quil's Cutting Log with ALRI/Tri-Lean - AnabolicMinds.com

Quil's Cutting Log with ALRI/Tri-Lean

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Quil's Cutting Log with ALRI/Tri-Lean

It's time for me to cut once again. I am coming off of what I consider to be a successful clean bulk where I gained 10 pounds over a 2 1/2 month time span. I am a 30 year old male, 6'1, 219 pounds looking to cut for a total of 10 weeks. At the end of my cut, I hope to be 200-205 lbs, but more importantly, close to single digits in bodyfat. My current stats are as follows (all measurements taken cold, flexed):

Chest: 46 3/8
    Around Shoulder: 56
    Umb: 36 7/8
    Waist: 36 1/4
    Thigh: 26 3/8
    Calves: 16
    Bi: 16 3/8

My diet will consist of 250g pro, 190g carb, 50g fat, at least to start. My first four meals of the day (out of six total) will be carb meals, with the last two being pro/veggie, and pro/fat. I will tweak as I see necessary. Cardio will consist of 4 days AM cardio, 45 minutes, 65%MHR, progressing to 6 days a week, 45 minutes at 70-75%MHR by the end of the cut. I will also perform 1 day PWO cardio for 20 minutes for the first couple of weeks, to increase to 3 days/45 minutes of PWO cardio by the end of the cut. I have had a problem with previous cuts in stagnating gains, and I hope to circumvent this by gradually increasing my cardio amount and intensity over the 10 weeks.

I will be supplementing with the ALRI Tri-Lean system, as soon as it gets here, which should be in a couple days. I will also be supplementing with creatine ethyl ester, hopefully to keep strength gains up on this low cal diet.

Any and all input is welcomed and appreciated. I will be keeping a daily log, but it's really only going to be a daily synopsis without going into every detail and macro. Thanks to Viperspit for giving me some advice to get me going here.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

I began the cut on Sunday, 10/15, so I'll update from there.

10/15: 45 minutes AM cardio, followed by spot-on diet the rest of the day. Good start to the cut.

10/16: 45 minutes AM cardio, followed by Chest/Tri that afternoon after work. Chest felt a lot stronger than I expected with the increased reps...shooting for 12-15 on most movements here. Triceps have been traditionally weak and need improvement...good workout here though. Diet strong all day.

10/17 (today): Back and Bis this afternoon. Workout went well, and I felt like I really covered all areas on back. Bis were extremely pumped from the increased reps. Diet has been good all day, and will continue to be until Saturday night (cheat meal).
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Today was AM cardio only...45 minutes on an empty stomach. Diet is on track again today...chicken and oats, chicken and oats. Hopefully my supps will be getting here tomorrow...sucks getting packages up here in Alaska. Might take a few days, might take 2 weeks, you never know.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quil
    Today was AM cardio only...45 minutes on an empty stomach. Diet is on track again today...chicken and oats, chicken and oats. Hopefully my supps will be getting here tomorrow...sucks getting packages up here in Alaska. Might take a few days, might take 2 weeks, you never know.

Great start to your log Quil. Be careful on the morning cardio. 45 minutes is a long time on an empty stomach. Just monitor things so you don't lose muslce. I would suggest supplementing with some BCAA's and Creatine in your regime to help protect things. Looking forward to your log.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Thanks for the advice...I received my supplements today a day early so I'll be starting all of them tomorrow. I am going to be using creatine as well as the ALRI tri-lean. I'm not to worried about the AM cardio since it is low intensity, but I'll keep an eye on my measurements to avoid losing mass.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

No AM cardio today. I just finished up lifting legs a little while ago...had a great leg workout today and now I can barely walk. Diet was good today...more chicken and oats (surprise, surprise).

I started with the Tri-Lean system last night, with the exception of the Hyperdrive 3.0 of course. Slept like a rock last night, so I'm hoping the Lean Dreams is doing it's thing, because sleep has been kind of rough for me lately. Took one Hyperdive this morning with breakfast and felt it all day. Very impressed.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

AM cardio for 45 minutes at 65%MHR on an incline treadmill this morning, then did a shoulder/trap workout this afternoon after work. Increased reps and supplementation with CEE gave a great pump and a good overall workout. Also did 20 minutes of PWO cardio on an eliptical machine at 65%MHR. Been a good week thus far...no cheating on the diet, and workouts and supplementation have been great.

Starting to wonder if anyone is actually reading this, LOL. Oh well, it's good for me to chart my progress. Have a good weekend everyone...
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Yesterday was a rest day. Kept the diet in check for most of the day, and went out to eat last night. Woke up today and did 45 minutes of cardio.

Weight as of yesterday was 217, down 2 pounds for the week. Right on target.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alri tri lean system, this is a log you all want!
    By ultra2extreme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 08:11 AM
  2. Chops411 ALRI TRI-Lean Log
    By chops411 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 05:25 PM
  3. My workout/cut log with goodies!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 06:30 PM
  4. My ALRI TRI-Lean Stack w/ Thyrogen-X