It's Time For Some E-BOL Guys!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. It's Time For Some E-BOL Guys!!

Hey what up my fellow iron brothers. i was one of the lucky few who got picked by thermolife to test this new product!Get ready because its time for a much anticipated log on the new non hormonal anabolic E-Bol.

My stats as of right now
    22 years old
    5'8 3/4
    207lbs
    9.4% bf
    current diet state: very very lean bulk might as well be cutting haha.
    training style: blood volume
    other supplements that i will be using protein and a prework out drink of my choice either no-xplode, noz turbocharged, supercharged.

My goals from E-Bol
    Muscle volume
    Recovery Time
    Strength
    Pumps
    Fat Loss while gaining size

i am starting this today i will report after my work out but i hate doing this the first day of anything because of placebo effect haha but i will state the effects it has on me today. i plan on going into detail in this log. and please ask questions if you have them.
    i am not big on throwing my numbers around but if there is a huge increase then you will know.

i will post a pic for those of you who dont know what i look like this one is from augest i will have more recent ones this weekend because i am going home for fall break.

No more B.S. Lets get this party started!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. Best of luck. Keep it up and this is going to be a kickass log.
    •   

3. thanks rage i hope you guys like it

4. Lookin huge. I'll be following.

5. Looking thick!

Subscribed
    •   

6. I'll be watching close.. As soon as I get mine,I'll do another log in here..

Good luck

7. Day 1:

Today was the first official day of E-Bol! No other way to start it out other than a leg day!!! This is one of my bigger days love to crush legs, so I was very excited it feel like this!! Lets get into it

Pump:
    Pumps today were of the chain, they usually are when I do legs but extreme today. But then again I was training for blood volume and I was doing huge amount out supersets and drop sets. I can do that because of how my legs grow I need to pump a constant flow of blood in them the whole workout.
    I cannot give full credit to the E-Bol for my pumps today even though they were awesome I donít want to jump the gun, so we will see what the future hold in the area of pumps.

Strength:
    Strength was normal today. Legs are always pretty strong for me it is where I throw up my biggest numbers.
    My workout load was pretty awesome, I did 4 sets of squats for 10,10,10,8, super setting each set with extensions, then moving into front squats 4 sets 20,15,10,5 super setting with extensions. donít worry I am not overtraining this is how I grow trust me haha. Finished with 2 sets of barbell lunges. My legs are already big enough I need to bring in those deep cuts thatís what I am working on now.

Recovery:
    Recovery is kind of a section that will be updated from the previous days workout. I did back on Monday still a little tender but nothing out of the ordinary. My legs should be torched tomorrow it will be a big test to see how they feel.

Other:
    Other things I noticed today is that my intensity as out of control today. I worked out alone because I am back home for fall break and might be one of the best leg days in a long time! I was screaming at myself and the beat of the music was driving me so much I never felt a drive like that. So kind of and odd side note, but lets hope this keeps up when I get back to school and have some insane workouts and scare the crap out of people, make them wonder why it looks like I am going to rip someoneís head off!

Well guys a good day one down many more to come lets hope! I am pretty sure I am going to be doing chest tomorrow, I have a massage and a chiropractic appointments in the morning so look for the workout to be in the evening.

8. Day 3: 10-19-2006

Hey guys back with an update for day 3. This is day 3 day, day 1 was really day 2 but it was the first day with a work out day. Haha hope this was not to confusing.
    Today was a chest workout! This is my lagging body part, so I really try and pump it up as much as possible. So sit back and enjoy my results.

Pump:
    Pumps today were once again nothing sort of amazing. This was a little different pump than I usually experience. Todayís pump was a very deep muscle pump, and my chest looked very very full, fuller than I can normally get it. It was just so deep of a pump felt really good, and not just my chest was full. My whole arm triceps and biceps we pumped. Awesome! Definitely a good start to this trial of a new product!

Strength:
    Like I said my chest is a weak part for me, so I am not overly strong in this area so I can really tell when I increase in strength. As for todayís workout nothing to write home about not really any increases in strength.
    But once again that workout load I was talking about was a factor for this workout as well. I did 5 exercises for chest which is not normal for me for this body part. So I am going to keep and eye on this, because if this allows me to maybe get one more set out of a body part I am in love haha.

Recovery:
    Recovery from legs yesterday is decent, not as terrible as I thought it would be. They are sore but not to the point where is can not walk, which is what I was expecting. But everything else is perfect and ready to rock and roll.

Other:
    Other news for you guys is that I will be starting my pre-contest prep on Monday, for the Npc Kentucky in march. It wont be cutting yet I have about 6 weeks to try and but on my last bit of lean mass before I start contest cut. So I will be starting cardio and my and I will be eating a little more than I am now but it will be clean clean clean!! So I should really start to tell maybe a little bit of fat loss and some lean gains.
    Also I am a little more vascular!

9. Day 4:

Day off today. My chest is a little sore so I want to let that clear up and then hit shoulders hard probably Sunday, depending on what time I drive back to school. If not I will hit them up on Monday!! Stay tuned guys.

Other:
    Some notes to add, my muscles have felt full all day especially after I eat a meal and then take my E-Bol about a half hour later I am pretty full. So just wanted to keep you updated on that

10. hey guys i will have an update for you guys later on today after classes

11. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29
    Other:
    Some notes to add, my muscles have felt full all day especially after I eat a meal and then take my E-Bol about a half hour later I am pretty full. So just wanted to keep you updated on that
    Wondering why you're not taking it with your meals?

12. i should have worded that different. i eat and take my e-bol then about a holf hour later feel very full.

13. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29
    i should have worded that different. i eat and take my e-bol then about a holf hour later feel very full.
    LOL I get it now!

14. good luck..ebol looks solid

15. There's kind of a problem with mixing Rhodi and Ecdy into one pill and that is Rhodi is best absorbed on an empty stomach while Ecdy should be taken with some protein. It's not a huge deal really, you'll still get a little Rhodi absorption, but it won't be maximized.

I may trial this product in a few months if the reviews are good.

16. Perpetual pumps are nice!

17. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    There's kind of a problem with mixing Rhodi and Ecdy into one pill and that is Rhodi is best absorbed on an empty stomach while Ecdy should be taken with some protein. It's not a huge deal really, you'll still get a little Rhodi absorption, but it won't be maximized.

I may trial this product in a few months if the reviews are good.
    Perhaps dose 30minutes or so prior to eating a slow absorbing protein source. This way at least some of the Rhodi is absorbed, and the slow absorbing protein is there for the ecdy. I dunno just a thought.

Something that I was wondering though is that I have heard it is best to dose ecdy often throughout the day. Why not split the two pill dose up and make it 6 servings during the day instead of three?

18. Dude its so good to see someone whos not all about the upper body . Good looking wheels dude.

19. thanks for all the posts guys i have been kind of busy betwen school and i had a family emergency to tend to so i missed a few days of training. will resume tomorrow.
    it should be well into my system by this point so lets look for some sweet results now!!

i will post my last work out that was tue of this week. which was legs.

20. Day 6:

LEG DAY BABY!!! Buckle you seat belts get ready here we go!

Pump:
    UNREAL!! I had such a deep pump I felt it down to the bone. Pretty sick! of course I was training blood volume style but that how I always train as I stated and this was more intense then any other workout. I almost puked on my first 3rd set of fronts! haha got to love leg days. But back to the pump, like I said a really deep muscle pump, my legs felt like some inserted a hose and pumped a few gallons of water in them.

Strength:
    Was about the same but like I have noted every workout is the workout load and it is out of this world! I feel like I can just keep pounding my muscle into submission and I wont lose the intensity!!

Recovery:
    Since I am writing this now I can tell you my legs are pretty sore 2 days later which is normal for me after a leg workout. Recovery has been nothing to brag about yet.

Intensity:
    I have to note this today because it was like jonnie and branch training intensity is way up in my workouts.

21. Great log! Honest, clear, and to the point I guess mine will arrive only next week...

22. thanks jj!
    i want to see what you think of e-bol and how it works for you, i will follow your log for sure!

23. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29
    thanks jj!
    i want to see what you think of e-bol and how it works for you, i will follow your log for sure!
    I am impatient for this as it's been awhile since I was selected, and I will be able to compare it to ecdysten

24. i bet you are getting a little restless to start!!

25. hey guys this is the 10 Day mark!

i havent lifted since tuesday of this week like i said i had a family emergency come up this week so i have been home from school. plus i havent had a break in a couple of months so i thought it would be a good time to take one.

anyways i was very excited to see that my bodyfat has droped since i started noticable to me and my old training partner here at home who has seen me since i started!! so def losing bad weight. and even though i have not lifted for 4 days i still look full!!

monday we are back at school and going to hit it hard!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IT'S T-T-T-T- TIME FOR SOME T-BLAST! (sponsored)
    By oogaly_boogal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 01:28 AM
  2. Guess it's time for pct after 64 wks.
    By knox in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 03:17 PM
  3. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:53 AM