ALRI Primed

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Here we go.

I just finished a jar of ALRI's primed that I ordered with my gold membership and I figured out I have to review it. I have been taking the product on empty stomach before workouts, about 25 min. before.

Taste

4/5

I read the label: "Sour puck lemon". I figured out it can't be that sour. Wait. It is. This is more intense than a real lemon! Wow, I made the weird face there! I didn't liked it first time, but after the first dose, you get used to it, and actually like it.

Mixing

4/5

I mixed the product with a spoon in a big glass of water. There was a little left at the bottom when finishing to drink it, but I jus ass more water, and drink the rest.

Works?

5/5

I found the product to do wht it's supposed to do.. Get you primed! i liked the frive it gived you, like a swift kick in the ass. You re more focused, and don't want to speak during the training ;)

Overall

4.3/5

I found this product to be very effeective, and to show those veins a little more( even though I don't have a lot ;) ) and boost the motivation a lot. I am really satisfied withthis product overall, and pleased with the results.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
like a swift kick in the ass. You re more focused, and don't want to speak during the training ;)

A swift kick........Good explanation :toofunny:

The sour lemon is SOUR.....I prefer the watermelon :)

Glad you enjoyed it!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yep. It's really good once you're used to the taste.. I just tried it because it was free (+ shipping of course I am in Can.) , but I might buy some more later on my next cut ;)

size

Awards
  • Established
I think the watermelon tastes much better. Overall, like you, I think it is a good product.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I guess this will be the next flavor to go, but I finally learned to like it though.