CissusRX is making the grade

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I just have to say what an effective product USP Labs CissusRX really is.

I have been using it myself for a while now and it has been nothing short of amazing on everything from shin splints to cycle related joint pain. I recommend it to everyone I know.

I just spoke to a friend from my martial arts class who has been plagued with tendonitis and warily took my advise to try Cissus a little over three weeks ago. He is nothing short of amazed at the the efficacy with absolutely zero negative side effects. His only complaint was the website he was trying to order more from was sold out!

A coworker was having a similar issue a couple months back and every time I see him he sings praises to Cissus and tells me: "I just ordered another bottle!".

Now I just need to talk my sister into trying it for her arthritis and my mother for her fibromyalgia. I think I am going to buy a couple bottles and give them to them.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Yep! Good stuff for sure! I've been taking it for about 7-8 months now and can't imagine life without it.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I've been using it for more than a year straight. It strengthens my stomach lining and lets me tolerate coffee. Great stuff...I won't ever go without.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its a solid product, does what it says.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Cissus does indeed rock. Helped me through a injury incurred during deadlifting a little over a year ago and it has been a staple ever since.

Everyone wants to Sell the powder but Cissus RX enginered powder is different. We will prove this with Super Cissus Rx that will be released next week!

Thank you for the reviews and feedback it's amazing marketing. THe more YOu help the more sales I have:}

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will this be replacing the original?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Nice, looking forward to it, quite possibly the best supplement I've ever taken! :bow28:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Yup....less servings needed..
I remember you saying it'll be 750mg of the 10% extract per serving which equals a little more per serving than you get with a regular Cissus RX serving correct? Depending on the price I might have to buy a lot of it, I've missed using Cissus.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I've tried PowerFull at a light does (still have a bottle & a half), Symmetry and have a bottle & a half of Ciabol. Currently testing the Yellow Gold, which is working great. Once I'm done, looking at stacking Ciabol & Powerfull for a month.