Goffio69

Awards
Here is my a little review of my Restore experience

Cycle duration: 4 weeks
Dosage : 3 caps days with meal

Additionnals supps:

Now super EPA (4 caps /day)
Avant Labs Sesathin (liquid)
ALRI WHEY (1 scoop uppon wake up, 1 scoop after evening traning)

---------------- Notes ---------------------------

Libido boost: 5/10
=> I was on sesathin and sesathin always kills my libido so.....

Muscle retention: 10/10
=> Absolutelly amazing!! Seems to works better than Retain and I only workout 2 times max per week

Muscle hardening: 10/10
=> same feeling as Retain

Energy boost: none

Sides effects: 7/10
=>after 2 weeks, oily skin => acne

Fat loss: gain no fat
------------------------------------------------------

------------- Overall impression ----------------------

Restore is really amazing in terms of muscle retention. I did not use it as a post cycle therapy, I gave Restore a try cuz I love Retain and wanted a comparaison as a standalone.
I won't use it again cuz of the acne side effect and will switch back to Retain.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
You're 22, you'll get zits from walking by a choclate bar :D j/k

Glad you liked the Restore, it's a solid product and pretty versatile.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your review! Although Retain and Restore are different products, Restore increases testosterone too, therfore you experienced the acne. Retain is more a cortisol blocker to retain the muscle, it does not increase testosterone at all.

Retain : This matrix of compounds including 17a-methyl-baET which works by inhibiting a natural enzyme to lower muscle destroying cortisol levels in the muscle tissue. Cortisol is the number one reason for losing muscle mass after an anabolic compound cycle. Retain also increase T-3 production from the thyroid which causes an increase in metabolism and fat-loss. This is the only post cycle product to ever keep your body in an anabolic state while cutting fat, to get you completely shredded. When combined with PCT and proper diet, most users report no post-cycle muscle loss and up to a 3% drop in body fat.

Restore:

Increases testosterone, controls estrogen & Prolactin and lowers cortisol levels.

Goffio69

Awards
MbAET/bAET ECPE

Why is the bAET in Restore (MbAET,which is the same in Retain) and the bAET in T-X and Special Tactics (bAET ECPE) different?
Why do you use the methyled version and not the ECPE?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why is the bAET in Restore (MbAET,which is the same in Retain) and the bAET in T-X and Special Tactics (bAET ECPE) different?
Why do you use the methyled version and not the ECPE?

They are slightly different extractions:

Restore:
Likely the most powerful and effective DHEA analog is b-AET (beta-androstenetriol). It has been shown in studies to be between 100 and 100,000 times more active than its DHEA precursor metabolites. However, like most DHEA analogs there is the issue of poor oral bioavailability. By supporting the delivery value through simple alkylation, MbAET is nearly 100% orally bioavailable and only takes a few milligrams to do its job.

TX:
Beta-AET ECPE inhibits the 11b-HSD-1 enzyme both locally and systemically. This means that there is less conversion of cortisone to cortisol in muscle as a result of training and everywhere else due to stress like dieting. Based upon the studies, it appears that in mediating this pathway, bAET ECPE increases immune function and recovery of cells as well. Add this to its stimulatory affect upon the thyroid gland to support natural thyroid hormone production? Yup, less cortisol, higher metabolic rate, inhibition of that nasty negative thyroid hormone production feed-back loop…less fat, more lean muscle and positive support to health. Not bad!

Retain:

MbAET: b-AET (beta-androstenetriol). It has been shown in studies to be between 100 and 100,000 times more active than its DHEA precursor metabolites. MaET’s mission is to seek out and control cortisol enzymes. There are two enzymes that are able to make each of these convert into the other. One of them is not your friend and that is where MbAET has your back.

11b-HSD-1: Converts inactive cortisone into cannibalistic cortisol. Studies have implicated this event in fat tissue as a pathway for increased fat storage. Part of the reason GH has a positive affect upon body composition is through its ability to inhibit 11b-HDS-1

11b-HSD-2: Converts nasty cortisol into cortisone. 11betaHSD2 debulks intracellular cortisol by 90%. (Let the 11b-HSD-2 rule the house)

MbAET inhibits the 11b-HSD-1 enzyme both locally and systemically. This means that there is less conversion of cortisone to cortisol. Based upon the studies it appears that in mediating this pathway, it increases immune function and recovery of cells as well. Less cortisol and fat, more lean muscle and positive support to health. Not bad!

As far as the versions used in each, The TX version also acts as a stimulant & increases immune functions. Methylated products are, well some worse than others for sure, these are mild and have not caused any issues, esp when used for short term, short term being anything under 12-16 weeks.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Good review. I am using it as PCT and I did not feel that it gave me near the muscle hardening effect that Retain did.

benchaffleck

Awards
I've been taking restore for the past week and my joints are sore as hell. Is that a common side effect of MbAET?