Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got 2 bottles at the np moving sale, so decided to go all out 4th day at 8 per day, taking potasium,magnesium from the start. so far not much to report, no sides or cramping though. will stay at 8 untill sides, if not will run 8 all the way.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the final version i remember running 8 and cramping at around the 2nd week. 7 was my sweet spot. On the beta version i was able to run 9 and be alright on it until about the 4th week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks 3clipse, were you taking potassium and magnesium? At that dosage what was results and how soon did you start to see them? thanks again.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you are going with 8 caps a day, definitely supplement with potassium and magnesium. I can run 4 to 6 a day while taking GMS and have no cramping issues at all. CNW carries it, and 1-2 grams a day for me at least really goes well with Melting Point.

TSC

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks 3clipse, were you taking potassium and magnesium? At that dosage what was results and how soon did you start to see them? thanks again.
No potas or mag. MP is the only TTA supp i get cramps with but it seems to be the only one i have rapid fat loss with. Im not sure why this is but it seems to lean me out quicker then any of the other ones.

Results to me are seen after the first week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks 3clipse. btw tsc what is gms?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
6th day nothing new to report, taking potasium and magnesium and will order gms on fri. thanks for the info.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 7 and feel leaner, but started retaining water, seems isolated to the belly. no cramps.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will hold water but it all comes off when ur done.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 8-down 6lbs, vitamin world has a deal on novadex, see if that will dry me out some, out of rxt and on my 2nd bottle of activate, for me i need an ai when taking activate. did i say down 6lbs-whoohoo. made a mistake and took 10 mp today, still no cramps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 10 at 8 per day, eatting a ton and still down between 5-7 lbs fluctuates. it is really incredible that i could lose lbs with the amount of food i am eatting, plus the water weight. no cramps to report.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 11, scales report 9 lb weight loss, lethargy starting-have scorch remix on its way. i must be a responder, because the results are better than expected, the sides will have to get real bad before i abandon this supplement.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 13- sides are definately there, water gain, and soreness lethargy. got the scorch yesterday and started that, am going to reduce to 6ed for a day or 2. feels like i am not hungry but starving 24/7. hard to believe i could lose weight with the amount of cals im taking in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 14-starting weight 230 todays weight 217!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
weighed in today at 215 thats a 15 pound loss so far. still running 8 a day with few sides.