IBE X-Force Sample Review

rkieltyk

Awards
Well i recieved my little red/white pills today and decided to try them out.

I took both pills on an empty stomach ~30 mins before eating.
Its now an hour later and i can definetly feel increased focus, and my sinuses cleared up. (due to the x-force ingredient?) Anyway, Im not jittery, but i definetly have more energy and much more focus. I will report back later if I crash or not, but so far two thumbs up!

Thanks for the free sample IBE!

rkieltyk

Awards
at about ~1:45 mins i got a fairly euphoric feeling but it only lasted about 3 mins and died down a little

pretty curious as to what the x-force ingredient is, maybe IBE will release it one of these days...

rkieltyk

Awards
at about 2 hrs i experienced some perspiration and it has contiuned since (now at 3 hrs)
at 2 hrs 15 mins i just completed felt knocked out mentally and fell asleep in class for about 2 minutes
at 2 hrs 30 mins i was awake again, and it felt like a diminshed feeling of stimulation from earlier

Final Thoughts:
This would be awesome to take preworkout. i have never felt the mental stimulation like x-force in any other product. Only downside was the temporary crash i experienced which wasnt cool. There is a good chance i will buy this product in the future, once i scrape up some more money. (food > supplements)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
at about 2 hrs i experienced some perspiration and it has contiuned since (now at 3 hrs)
at 2 hrs 15 mins i just completed felt knocked out mentally and fell asleep in class for about 2 minutes
at 2 hrs 30 mins i was awake again, and it felt like a diminshed feeling of stimulation from earlier

Final Thoughts:
This would be awesome to take preworkout. i have never felt the mental stimulation like x-force in any other product. Only downside was the temporary crash i experienced which wasnt cool. There is a good chance i will buy this product in the future, once i scrape up some more money. (food > supplements)
Well we have all the ingredients listed in a proprietary blend. As for your sinuses clearing up, this is one of the key effects by the one of the ingredients in the formula. If you are going to workout with this product make sure to keep your potassium and sodium levels higher before hand, since the euphoric feeling can often times disappear with diminished electrolytes. You will still have the benefit of the open airways though which is always a welcomed benefit.

We are still critiquing the formula, so continue to check back periodically. Matrix energy drink seems to work much faster too, so when we get that going you REALLY need to get your hands on some. Either way both are OUTSTANDING stimulants, appetite suppressants, and nootropics.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully my samples come soon. I emailed, but never got any sort of response. should i just assume it will arrive?