Early PowerFull + CIssus RX review

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
HI well i got my PF and Cissus on monday, it friday, i know its to early to get them to kick in but i noticed some effect,

Well some stats
5'8"
181 lbs

what i have noticed whit this stack is that yesterday that i did some bench when i whent over 225lbs my shoulders didnt hurt as much as they used too(its not really painful its notisable but i can live with it). as far as other stuff well i always had trouble to go to sleep i still do but the sleep that i been getting its quality sleep, i wake up more refresh and i dont feel tired like i used to. i also noticed some acne to be more acure like 3 pimples(1 small one in my face, another one in my forearm and the last one on my back) but i can live with that :D.

Dosage: 2 - 3 - 3 for both PF and CIssus

I also have a question, should i maintain that same dosage for the entire duration of the stack, i currently have 2 blts of each but im planing on ordering another pair of 2 more. Im also saving a bottle that i have of Rebound Reloaded to add it on the 3rd week of use, because i want to see what PF + Cissus are capable of doing by themself.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Good to see a fair sized dose (not too big, not too small) making an early impact :D
3 Weeks in is where the fun is at imo.
8-10 caps is optimal I think, if you really want to you could up the dose of Cissus RX but don't bother taking more PowerFULL.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply ZIricote,
So PF 2 -3- 3 and CIssus 3 -3- 4 be a better way to go ?

Also i forgot to mention that i been getting a good pump.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'd give your current dose protocol another week or two tbh because it'll start to really kick in soon, if Cissus RX doesn't continue to help then up the dose but tbh I've taken it at 5 caps a day and had it be very effective within 3 weeks.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well im going to do that im going to keep that same dose for three weeks, then go higher or just add RR :D

Thanks for your time and replys Ziricote

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Us Z's have to stick together, keep us updated!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Update,

Its been 2 weeks today since i started PF and CissusRX, it has worked great , it has like i said before improved the quality of my sleep but i still have trouble going to sleep,im thinking of adding Rebound reloaded but im not sure at what dosage, or maybe adding 1 or 2 more caps of PF, but im thinking of what Ziricote said in not bothering in thaking more PF.

But this stuff is working great

maxfeez

maxfeez

Awards
Update,

Its been 2 weeks today since i started PF and CissusRX, it has worked great , it has like i said before improved the quality of my sleep but i still have trouble going to sleep,im thinking of adding Rebound reloaded but im not sure at what dosage, or maybe adding 1 or 2 more caps of PF, but im thinking of what Ziricote said in not bothering in thaking more PF.

But this stuff is working great
im going to be taking this next week. im very interested in reactions on this. could you be more descriptive on how it is "working great"

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im going to be taking this next week. im very interested in reactions on this. could you be more descriptive on how it is "working great"

i have a bad shoulder that used to give me a very hard time while working out, cissusrx has worked very well with my shoulder, it doesnt hurt as much, i spect my shoulder to recover in a few months with the help of cissus, and with pf, i have really good pumps, i was off the gym like almost 2 months, and it helpme to get back in track. it also gives you a sense of wellbeing.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
since i didnt received any feedback on the rebound reloadedn i decided to add it and next week add some cAMP and sesamin soo this weeks my intake is going to be

Powerfull 2-3-3
Cissus RX 2-3-3
Rebound reloaded 1-1

and next week is oging to be the same but im just going to add
cAMP 2-2-2
sesamin 2-2-2

and maybe 1 more cap of Powerfull

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good idea, how's your sleep going? Had regularly vivid dreams?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good idea, how's your sleep going? Had regularly vivid dreams?
i still have problems to fall to sleep but once i get to sleep i rest more and dont wake up in the middle of the night and when i wake up i fell great i dont fell i need more sleep.

i need to order some more CIssusRx, i told a friend about it, and the results that i had, since he lifts with me he has notices that i dont complain about my shoulder anymore and he bought from me my cissusrx bottles and i only have like half or less of a bottle. But i have 2 new unopened Powerfull btls waiting in my Supps cabinets:twisted:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
maybe after i experiment with PF, cissusrx and Rebound reloaded, i might get some ReM to give it a try

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
another update,

now im really loving this stuff even more, at 3 weeks and 2 days i had several days that i been sleeping like a baby, now im getting my 8 hrs of sleep finally :D

today im going to add 1 more pill to my Post work out dose

so my PF intake is going to be
2-4-3

and thanks Ziricote for the advice in this thread and others related to PF, CIssus, cialabol, , and also thanks to others that share their information