log for AX's Hyperdrol + MassFX(alpha version)

ersatz

Awards
  • Established

Sex: M

Height: 5'8"ish

Weight: 173lbs bf ~7%

Bodytype: Ecto primarily

Training experience:

Weight/strength training for the past decade. For the first 6 years I focused mostly on strength training while trying to maintain a weight of no more that 143 for competition. Most opponents at this weight were 5'6" or under so it gave me a decent height/reach advantage. But as I wanted to compete in mma/sport jiu-jitsu finding anyone in in these weight classes was difficult in these weight divisions. So I made the decision to compete at 155. Gained 20-35lbs in 3 years using a modified routine of IronAddicts.

BJJ/Muay Thai/mma training for past 8 years with some breaks inbetween.

Training Schedule/Protocol:
Lift thrice per week. 2 workouts consists of a fullbody circuit training for about 1hr 30mins. Rep range is 13-15 reps. If you saw the All Access Rich Franklin program my workout is basically the same though my tempo differs. I move slower through the workout so I only average 7-9 sets for large muscle groups and 4 for smaller ones. Exercises are most compound movements which I could go into exact detail if necessary.
Another workout going for 1-2 rep maxes for strength.
Then 2-5 days per week of bjj/muay thai class depending on schedule.
Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
30 mins everyday on treadmill with heartrate at 130-140bpm. Once or twice a week on treadmill heart rate at 190-200 bpm till failure, rest 5 misn or until 140-150bpms. Repeat this for 20 mins.

Current supplements: (been on these supps consistenly for at least a couple months
3 caps curcumin + bioperine
6g beta-alanine
2g Spirulina
1g Rhodiola Rosea
500mg Bacopa
4g Alcar
2g Primal Defense powder/probiotic
1g Green Tea Extract
500mg Fruit anti-ox blend from BAC
200-300mg Idebenone
600mg NAC
1g Celadrin
3g Cissus RX
4-6g Omega 3 Fish oil
1 a day multi, Eco-Green, Adam, or AST Pro 32x, Centrum, etc
1000IUs SOD every 10 days

Preworkout shake:
6g beta-alanine
3g CEE
1g Glucuronolactone
1scoop WPI
Workout shake:
3g Leucine
2g Taurine
10g EAA
1.5 scoops WPI
Postworkout shake:
1 or 2 scoops WPI
3g Taurine
6g Leucine
80g carb (dex,malto, palatinose, oats, etc )
Current Diet:
200-250g protein, 200g carbs, 75g fat. Diet needs improvement as I don't get enough calories given energy expenditure. Diet is fairly clean with no processed/fast foods except on weekends as cheat. I've actually noticed that as long as I get 150g of protein in around my workout then it really doesn't matter what protein intake looks like for the rest of the day. I used to eat 6-8 meals per day and tried to cram down 5000+ cals. But with the current 3 or 4 meals per day and getting most of my protein in around a workout I'm getting equal results and feel better in general. The food eaten at other times is just to prevent catabolism really. For me it never seemed to increase nutrient shuttling to the muscle so no point in eating tons of food as it wasn't going where intended. And the real kick in the pants is I don't even take a night time or pre sleep protein shake anymore. I find it more beneficial if I don't eat past 8pm. I wake up in a fasted state and seem to absorb the protein and nutrients from breakfast better. I know many will say it's utter stupidty but it works well for me. The lack of habit and routine that make life possible for some is better for me as it staves of stagnation. Eating in a more unconventional and haphazard manner tricks my body into storing nutrients in a more efficient manenr as it's not sure when it will get more.

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 gallons, not counting water added to protein shakes, or content in other drinks.

Short Term Goal: Lean bulk to 185lbs, sub 8% bodyfat by end of year

Long Term Goal: Hit 200lbs and sub 8% bf in next few years.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Only if those in current supps qualify under this category
Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
A decade's worh of crap and fads from Cybergenics, Similax, other defunct stuff I can't even think of.
A couple cycles of phs about 2-3 years ago, SD, M1T, 1AD/4AD/MOHN.
Various protein powders, again too long to list or even remember for that matter.
Past Year:
A few nootropics like pea, the cetams, chocamine, plcar
USPLabs Symmetry, CAMP, and PowerFull, Designer Supps Rebound XT + ActivaTe, Scivation's Anagen, Avant Labs Sesamin, Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol, Omega Sports Thunder and Lightning stack. Can provide brief reviews if necessary.
Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
Scivation Anagen log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-...ons-anagen.html
mini reviews on various products at some private sites mostly mma oriented

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
What the hell is going to be in Mass FX alpha test version?

Well it is time to answer that question. Not many details are going to be released until the final product is ready to launch except the ingredient.

Now over the last couple of weeks at Anabolic Xtreme we have had some big things happen that are going to affect the final version in a pleasant way. We will probably be adding another ingredient to the product that putting it nicely will “rock worlds”. Mass FX will be nothing less than innovative and will set the bar as the companion product of choice for any stack.

The main ingredient is a completely custom synthesis that we have been working on for some time. More on that when we announce the big news.

Ingredients: (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol, Bioperene

How the hell is that herbal? Well a full write-up will be released upon product launch but for now all we will say is that it is 100% herbal. We have a custom synthesis on an extract that is derived from a wild plant in the DaXingAnLing virgin forest.

The reason we are not adding in the other ingredient yet is synthesis time. It is so time consuming to make we are at least 3 months off from product launch and would defiantly get ripped off. This one will be much more difficult to copy so we feel confident starting the testing now. Thanks and enjoy everyone.

The dosage will be 1 serving 3X a day with your Hyperdrol. Preferably one serving before you workout. Please take this with meals.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
AX has given testers some leeway in dosing protocol. As a result I will use 3 caps MassFX Thursday-Sunday. Then starting next week I'll bump it up to 4 caps. The following week may see 5 caps but it remains to be seen. I also had some leftover Hyperdrol so I'll be dosing it at 4 caps per day throughout this log. In all likelihood I will probably run 4 caps of each throughout as it coincides with the 4 meals per day consumed. On workout days I will take 1 or 2 caps preworkout to see what effect if any there is on workouts.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Day 1- Thursday Sept 28

Took the caps with meals but can't say I expereinced anything out of the ordinary. On Monday I will bump the MassFX to 4 caps to coincide with the Hyperdrol and number of meals. Unfortunately, I don't lift again until Saturday so I won't know how it will affect workouts.

Today was Muay Thai training, mostly bag and pad work and only minimal sparring. Nothing to note from that but again it's only the first day.

Blood pressure is 117/78 which is normal for me. I also have a doc appointment scheduled for Nov 1st at which time I can probably get bloodwork done.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Had bjj practice Friday night and got caught in a guillotine when the guy pulled guard I tried for a brasilian style takedown. While getting to side control and popping my head out I felt a twang in the neck. My adrenaline was still pumping so I was able to complete training but an hour after I got home a migraine set in so I took a few advil and went to sleep.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Went to the Doc but nothing serious just a pinched nerve and subsequent muscle inflammation. Continued to ice, heat and massage the area throughout the day. I had intially planned to workout on Saturday but thought better of it and decided to see how I felt the next day. Hard to notice any effects from the mFX or the HD as I was focused on my neck.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
day 4

Felt strong enough to lift so I did. Hard to say if MFX and HD had any effect on recovery but it sure didn't hurt.

Lifting 5 or 6 days a week while trying to incorporate muay thai and gi and no-gi jiu-jitsu is nearly impossible. As a result the only practical lifting program is a full body workout twice a week. I use a high rep range of 12-15 reps per set as it's supposed to help with muscular endurance which just happens to be highly beneficial in mma. Once every ten days I incorporate a 1-2 rep range to focus on raw strength which aids in more explosive movements. While the lifting progam is centered around increasing performance for an mma athlete rahter than adding shear mass it's still easy to bulk on this program.

Typically I choose 2 exercises per major muscle group and one exercise per minor/smaller group. 2 sets for each major group and 1 set per minor per iteration. The workout consists of one run through block A with minimal pause between each exercise followed by another run of block A and then one run of block B. This is one iteration and is repated two or three times. I may rest 5 mins between each iteration. For the warm-ups I run through block A once foloowed immediately by block B once at 75% of the actual lifting weights and at only 7-9 reps.

Workout: Circuit training
Block A
Flat bench press (135lbs) 15, 15, 15
Lat pulldowns (120lbs) 15, 15, 15
Seated Rows (120lbs) 15, 15, 15
Deadlifts (135lbs) 15, 15, 15
Squats (185lbs) 15, 15, 15
Calf Raises (185bs) 15, 15, 15
--------
Block B
Overhead dumbbell press (40lb dumbbells) 13
Barbell curls (60lbs) 15
Cable tricep pushdowns (100lbs) 15

I decided to reduce the number of iterations and weight due to the injury. Can't say I noticed any increase in endurance, pumps, focus, etc but I was taking it easy as to not aggravate the situation.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Thanks guys, I feel pretty good now, no more headaches. It could be that the injury wasn't as severe or perhaps the HD+MassFx aided in recovery but I feel a lot better today and will resume normal workouts tomorrow.

I did some mild cardio today running on a treadmill for 20 mins at a heart rate of 140. There's no change in endurance as it took roughly the same amount of time to reach 140 at 6mph. Heart rate also reached rest rate 15 mins after cardio so no changes there either.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you almost slipped by me over here!!!
subscribed...

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Flat bench press (185lbs) 15, 15, 15, 15
Lat pulldowns (180lbs) 15, 15, 14, 14
Seated Rows (180lbs) 15, 15, 14, 14
Deadlifts (185lbs) 15, 15, 15, 14
Squats (245lbs) 15, 15, 14, 13
Calf Raises (245lbs) 15, 15, 15, 15
--------
Overhead dumbbell press (60lb dumbbells) 15, 13
Barbell curls (80lbs) 14, 14
Cable tricep pushdowns (140lbs) 13, 13

Good to be back into the full swing of things. Noticed an increased intensity in the gym today though I can't say if it's due to the products or if it's being able to workout all out again. Strength/endurance seems to have increased as as I was able to complete the workout with more energy than I thought I would have.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Summary

Weight 174.1 up 1.1lbs

Acne/Oily skin: none

Aggression: no change

Appetite: No change. No digestion problems or nausea either

Bloat/Water retention: None, in fact a slight diuretic effect

Cardiovascular Endurance: no change

Cramping: none so far

DOMS: no increase

Joint Soreness: no increase

Lethargy: again none

Libido: Up slightly. No change in erection quality or size of 'load' for those who care.

Muscular-
Endurance: Up slightly
Fullness: No change
Pump: Again up slightly but quickly subsides after workout
Strength: Appears to be up as the weights feel easier to move. 1-2rm lifts should determine what if any strength increases there are

Sleep- No change in duration. No effect on dreams or how deep the sleep is.

Training Intensity: Appears to be up but intenisty for me is always increased while using a new product.

Vascularity: No change

Too early to jump to any conclusions but the lack of sides is welcomed. I'm a bit surprised in the weight gain given the past week but the hope is the trend continues. Next week I'll up the dose to 4 caps to see what if any changes occur.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looks good...
i would also recommend uping to 4 caps...

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
day 9

Upped to 4 caps to coincide with HD and per recommendations. Libido increase is becoming more apparent and I can notice it within an hour after ingestion.

Finally went back to bjj tonight and a few commented on changes in my physical appearance, notably muscle fullness and wondered if my absence had something to do with it: little do they know. I'm feeling fully recovered now so mood is improved and am looking forward to tomorrow's workout. Went easy on the grappling to conserve strength and gear up for tomorrow.

Still noticing the mild diuretic effect which may be contributing to muslces looking more full.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Here's how last nights workout went. Dosed two caps pre and it seemed to provide more focus and higher intensity.

Workout: 1-2 rep max
Flat bench press
5 x 205 | 5 x 205 | 2 x 280 | 1 x 305

Incline Bench Press
2x 205 | 1 x 225

Seated Rows
5 x 200 | 2 x 250 | 1 x 280 | 1 x 280

Deadlifts
5 x 265 | 1 x 305 | 1 x 305 | 1 x 305

Squats
5 x 265 | 2 x 305| 1 x 345

Calf Raises
5 x 305 | 2 x 345 | 2 x 345 | 2 x 345

Overhead barbell press
5 x 100 | 2 x 150 | 2 x 150

Barbell curls
5 x 80 | 1 x 120 | 1x 140

Cable tricep pushdowns
5 x 100 | 2 x 150 | 1 x 170 | 1 x 180

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Not much soreness today, not that there ever is. I did notice that my dreams were more vivid last night, something that hasn't occurred in the past.

Did some cardio today and again I don't notice much of any difference. I did weigh myself this morning and came in at 175.3 which is a 2lb gain in 11 days which I am very pleased with.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Due to a fairly clean diet, excess cardio and genetics I have a problem putting on bodyfat and even lean body mass to a degree. While I can't necessarily attribute the changes in weight to lbm I can say it's certainly not body fat.

I didn't think 4 caps would make much of a difference over 3 but the it is readily apparent. Increase in libido is more noticeable and nto as iffy so I can say with certainty it's due to the supps. Also experienced more vivid dreams last night whereas this effect was not present at 3 caps. While the effect is mild it's still noteworthy though I'm not sure what it signifies.

I noticed aggression or irratibility is increased slightly. Tonight in bjj class I really wanted to blast a couple people in the face to pass their guards but knew better.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
day 13

Flat bench press (185lbs) 15, 15, 15, 15
Lat pulldowns (180lbs) 15, 15, 14, 14
Seated Rows (180lbs) 15, 15, 14, 14
Deadlifts (185lbs) 15, 15, 15, 14
Calf Raises (245lbs) 15, 15, 15, 15
--------
Cable tricep pushdowns (140lbs) 13, 13

Hard to notice any increase in sweat as this routine leaves me drenched. Other trends are still holding true, libido, training intensity, vivid dreams continue. Hopefully the mass increases continues as well.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great Log. def 4 caps is better. Aggression is nice for a fighter ...

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Must I beg for pictures??????? :D
It would be appreciated :)

I'll try to get pics but I might have to edit them to some degree to cover some identifying tattoos. My biggest problem is finding someone competent enough to take decent pics. Friend and training partners like to take close-ups of knee caps and other body parts including the venerable crotch shot. And others take pics with improper settings so the pics are blurry. That's the result of the iso speed being set too high, right? But I'll try to get some pics up, circumstances permitting.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Aggression can be a good thing for a fighter but in practice it more times than not leads to injury. There's a higher degree of aggressive impulses but nothing that cannot be kept in check so they don't actually manifest themselves as aggressive behaviour. I also have to roll with a lot of women so it wouldn't be of too much benefit.

The increases in strength are becoming more noticeable in my training though. It's easier to control the clinch and walk people into the cage or reverse myself off the cage or even sweep people on the ground.

Also did some cardio today and I don't feel much of an effect negative or positive on cardio. The heart rate monitor seems to back this up too.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
This morning's weight was 175.8 so not a great increase in the past few days. But when fully hydrated and some good meals in me I'm weighing in at over 180 at the end of the day. HD always acted as a mild diuretic for me too though.

Today was cardio and MT and again no change in the aforementioned. I am noticing some more of the androgenic sides though. Aggressive tendancies are increaseing and skin is more oily especially in the face and chest. I was doing some extensive practice from the clinch last night and now I have a few pimples as a result. This is likely the HD kicking in as I had similar experiences last time I used it. It took roughly two weeks to "kick-in" last time so I figure this time will be no different. So I'm expecting some rapid weight gain in the next 10 days. This also means that the gains so far are likely due to MassFX but I'll draw my final conclusions at the end of the log.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
This was last Friday's workout as best as I can remember.

Flat bench press (205lbs) 15, 14, 13, 13
Lat pulldowns (180lbs) 15, 15, 15, 14
Seated Rows (180lbs) 15, 15, 15, 14
Deadlifts (205lbs) 15, 15, 15, 14
Calf Raises (265lbs) 15, 15, 15, 15
--------
Cable tricep pushdowns (140lbs) 14, 15

Had to work out in the morning which I'm not accustomed to and not very fond of. The workout is so draining that trying to be productive the rest of the day is a chore. I used the 2 remaining caps of Stim X that I had from the sample. I was actually able to get some work accomplished. 1 cap is quite potent but effects seem to taper off after 4 hours so the 2nd cap got me through the workday.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 Summary

Weight --- will take it Monday

Acne/Oily skin: Skin is oily and had a few pimples on chest. This is related to the products and for me is a sign that the HD is kicking in.

Aggression: Up quite a bit even fro the beginning of the week. Nothing that can't be kept under control.

Appetite: No change. No digestion problems or nausea either

Bloat/Water retention: None, in fact a slight diuretic effect

Cardiovascular Endurance: no change

Cramping: none so far

DOMS: no increase

Joint Soreness: no increase

Lethargy: again none

Libido: Up again from last week but no change in erection quality or size of 'load' for those who care.

Muscular-
Endurance: Up slightly
Fullness: Up I can notice it a bit but others seem to notice more of a change
Pump: Again up slightly but quickly subsides after workout
Strength: Still increasing slightly

Sleep- Bumping up to 4 caps and dreams were more vivid. Didn't not affect sleep duration or how refreshed I felt in the morning.

Training Intensity: Appears to be up but intenisty for me is always increased while using a new product.

Vascularity: Up slightly due to the mild duiretic effect combined with increased muscle fullness

4 caps has made a nice difference and the HD is kicking in so I'm really interested to see how this week goes. I'd even like to bump to five caps to see what haapens, maybe down the line.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Day 18
I believe this is day 18 though I could be off by one. Got back from the weekend in Vegas and went stright to bjj practice with my friends. UFC 64 really inspried me to train harder even though I'll never compete. Noticed the aggression increasing and I had to keep myself in check. I got a bit overzealous sparring, hitting harder than normal. Had to practice subs particularly triangle choke with a couple female students. The Alpha male kicked in and I had to pick them up and show them I could slam them ala Rampage. But he majority of the time when they would throw a leg over I would simply push their leg off and escape. But my friend had to remind me that if he was practicing triangle chokes with girls he'd probably let them sink them in really deep.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Workout for Monday

Workout: 1-2 rep max
Flat bench press
5 x 205 | 1 x 265 | 1x 305 | 1 x 305

Incline Bench Press
2x 205 | 1 x 225

Seated Rows
5 x 200 | 2 x 250 | 1 x 280 | 1 x 280

Deadlifts
5 x 265 | 1 x 305 | 1 x 315 | 1 x 315

Squats
5 x 265 | 2 x 305| 2 x 345

Calf Raises
5 x 305 | 2 x 345 | 2 x 345 | 2 x 345

Overhead barbell press
5 x 100 | 2 x 150 | 2 x 150

Barbell curls
5 x 80 | 1 x 120 | 1x 140

Cable tricep pushdowns
5 x 100 | 2 x 150 | 1 x 160 | 1 x 180

Didn't bother increasing weight too much as I was still a bit tired from the weekend. I weighed myself this morning and I believe it was around 176-177 but I didn't write it down so I'm not sure. Just weighed a few moments ago and I'm 181.3lbs. Of course morning weight is always less than end of day weight. But usually it's around 2.5 lbs whereas on this cycle it's been a 4+lb difference. Eveything else is the same, there's a slight trace of muscle soreness but that's about it.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Flat bench press (205lbs) 15, 15, 15, 14
--------
Overhead dumbbell press (60lb dumbbells) 14, 14
Cable tricep pushdowns (140lbs) 14, 14

Not much new to report as everything's been pretty much the ssame. Aggression and libido have leveled off thoguh still well above normal(>33%). Will be heading off to Vegas again this weekend for another MMA event. So this will push my workout to Sunday but really shouldn't effect much.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you participating or watching??
Ersatz, just wanted to chime in and say your doing a great log. Keep up with the good work, cause I'm watching this and anxiously awaiting the release of FX..... these logs, dam these logs!!!:icon_lol:

Mace I believe he mentioned earlier that he doesn't compete, just likes the art. Don't mean to put words into anyone's mouth, just thought I'd mention it.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet said they would have some on pre-sale..
you may want to check in there....
should only be another couple weeks :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll definitely keep an eye out.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out the FREE MassFX link in my sig, too!
you could have some sooner and at no cost!!! :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I already checked that out. Bad thing is that I absolutely know no stores around my town or in my state for that matter that doesn't have the letters g, n, c in it.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Ersatz, just wanted to chime in and say your doing a great log. Keep up with the good work, cause I'm watching this and anxiously awaiting the release of FX..... these logs, dam these logs!!!:icon_lol:

Mace I believe he mentioned earlier that he doesn't compete, just likes the art. Don't mean to put words into anyone's mouth, just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks for the kind words. Sadly, I'm am relegated to the role of spectator. Even if I could compete I doubt I'd be of the caliber to be in Pride. Nevertheless I still train in MMA for the love of the sport.

Pride was simply spectacular and should you ever get the chance to attend by all means do, you won't regret it. And on that note I'll c&p what I posted over at the AX forums.

This post is going to stray a bit off topic so if you're not interested in MMA it's probably best to skip this post. Attended Pride Real Deal and all I can say is wow! the Japanese really know how to put on a show. Production values and tempo of the show put other promotions including the UFC to shame. Attending the live event is actually an entertaining experience. In comparison to the other preeminent MMA promotion(UFC), Pride is a cohesive slickly packaged event where the UFC is haphazard and dul lat times. With the UFC they start with the 'undercard' aka untelevised fights. People are still filing in so it can be quite annoying when trying to watch the match-ups. Post-fight you get the obligatory interview where Rogan asks mundane question and the good ole describe what's going on in the replay. It's essentially worthless and just a forum for fighters to thank their sponsors. Then you proceed to wait for 20 mins for the next match-up to take place. Occasionally they'll air the some prefight intros for the upcoming match-up but usually they are hyping the main event. And they do this between every fight with the same boring footage. So to kill the time inbetween match-ups you converse with others in the crowd. Just when you're about to die from boredom the next fight is announced. Now if the already impatient crowd has to watch two fighters in a feeling out or stalling period the boo birds come out. Occasionally inbetween fights they will interview a fighter to hype an upcoming event. Sometimes they throw in a celeb interview which is usually pointless as it's just a further display of these celebs' ignorance. All in all it's a very hazard experience with no real beginning or end.

Pride is another experience entirely. First off they have a distinctive start to the show, fighter intros and all. Pyrotechnics, dazzling lights, and the big screen graphics are nice eye candy but also serve as nice tranisitions into fights and also direct your attention to the approriate area. The downtime between fights is minimal with short prefight interviews to associate you with the fighters. Then comes the fighter entrance which is actually exciting. The fighter if he so chooses can address the crowd, which still sometimes boring is at least more interactive than the scripted UFC interviews. When a fighter does hype an upcoming fight they do so in the center of the ring as opposed to anonymously in the crowd. Attention is focused in one area instead of everyone looking around to locate the fighter causing some commotion which is commonplace in the UFC. How evident these differences are in tthe actual broadcast and how much they contribute to the excitement and overall entertainment is debateable. But the difference is quite stark when you see these two promotions in person.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Sunday's workout
Flat bench press (205lbs) 15, 15, 15, 14
--------
Overhead dumbbell press (60lb dumbbells) 14, 14
Cable tricep pushdowns (140lbs) 14, 14

Ran out of MassFX on Saturday so hopefully it arrives soon. Can't say that yesterday's workout was affected due to lack of the MassFX. Today I've noticed libido is down a bit but difficult to attribute to anything. I'll measure weight tomorrow.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ersatz will you continue the log even though your mass fx ran out? Maybe just log the effects of hd, and give a summary of your experience will taking fx.

Just curious.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I will continue the log for at least a full 30 days. I'll finish this week out at 4 caps of HD and next week drop down to 2 caps. Since HD contains an AI I figured it would be best to taper down the dose to avoid any potential problems.

It's been 4 days off of MassFX and in that time I feel libido, aggression and muscle fullness have declined. Libido is around 75% of what it was last week and aggression is closer to half of what it was. Hard to approximate a figure on muscle fullness but it is apparent in a mirror but still up form the beginning of the log.