glycergrow, blue up, white blood, and greenbuldge cut up cycle

khan-unit

Banned
Awards
glycergrow, blue up, white blood, and greenbuldge MASS GAIN CYCLE

so i went out and bought blue up, greenbuldge, white blood and glycergrow. Im going to bulk up with a high calorie diet. Im going to start at 3800 calories and than go up a hundred every week. 2 months and i might add purple wrath in the second month. sorry for editing it all starts tomorow!!!!
stats:
bodyweight:184
Bodyfat: 12-13 :(
Arms: 16" (sry thats the only one i know)

Diet:
Meal 1: 1 serving oat meal with 1/2 cup of milk. 3 eggs and 1 slice of cheese. 1 serving grape juice, 2 wheat toast and 1 serving of peanut butter on the toasts.

meal 2: post workout, 8oz chicken breasts, 2 cups of rice and 1 serving of grape juice.

meal3: 8oz of mai mai fish, 1 serving pita bread, 2 cups of milk.

meal4: 1 weightgainer shake to taken in a 1 hour interval very slowly for maximum absorbtion and in that shake:
1 scoop of ultimate mass (600 cals)
3 cups milk
3tbsp of peanut buteer
1bannana
this equals 1450 calories and 90 grams of protein and u can get higher power ultimate mass 30 servings only for 30 bucks at bodybuilding.com

meal5: finish the weight gainer lol

meal6: a can of tuna

i love suggestions so hit me up guys!!!

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
what about purple wraaath i thought that was going to be included? Looks like it should be a good cycle. 2months right?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You can cut or lean bulk but you can't do both!
I would dose it like this:

In the AM
Blue Up (optional)

Pre-Workout
Green Bulge + 1-2 Scoops Glycergrow
Blue Up (optional)

Before bed
White Blood

The reason for this is that Glycergrow + White Blood pre-workout would be EXTREMELY 'pumperific', it might be too much to handle!

White Blood before bed has shown in user feedback to increase recovery, enhance deeper sleep and even promote GH...

You can do the Blue Up in the morning for a boost, or pre-workout for the caffeine. It depends on your preference, but as long as you take it at least once per day you will see results.

Hope this helps, Good luck
-RR

khan-unit

Banned
Awards
so since i cant do both i will be bulking cause that is my main priority. Look at the first post and all the details will be there

Last edited:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i should of bought some purple wrath but i went broke and i cant wait so i just went out and bought what i could lol. Its gonna be 2 months i might add thermogenics or the purple wrath in month 2 but dude i need to get cut cause this the worst shape i have ever been in when it comes to bodyfat. I want to cut up, and than maintain the cut while i slowly add lean mass cause we all know you cant do HEAVY bulking while maintaining your exact bodyfat. thanks for the post bro!
Ok, good luck, i'll be following along.

khan-unit

Banned
Awards
okay so i woke up and its 8 o clock right now. I just ate so i am gonna take the blue up green buldge and white blood and hour and a half later on an empty stomach. Do these supplements need to be taken on an empty stomach cause it doesnt say so on the botle.

khan-unit

Banned
Awards
day 1

okay so today i did back and biceps. Calorie intake was at 3700 and i had 2g of water. so about the supplements, pumps were 4 out of 5, some bloating, overall looking good. Il keep u guys updated lata

khan-unit

Banned
Awards
its day 2 but i got to go down to arizona for a week so il start everything back up later

Steven F.

Awards
EAA's and BCAA's!a neccesity!

so i went out and bought blue up, greenbuldge, white blood and glycergrow. Im going to bulk up with a high calorie diet. Im going to start at 3800 calories and than go up a hundred every week. 2 months and i might add purple wrath in the second month. sorry for editing it all starts tomorow!!!!
stats:
bodyweight:184
Bodyfat: 12-13 :(
Arms: 16" (sry thats the only one i know)

Diet:
Meal 1: 1 serving oat meal with 1/2 cup of milk. 3 eggs and 1 slice of cheese. 1 serving grape juice, 2 wheat toast and 1 serving of peanut butter on the toasts.

meal 2: post workout, 8oz chicken breasts, 2 cups of rice and 1 serving of grape juice.

meal3: 8oz of mai mai fish, 1 serving pita bread, 2 cups of milk.

meal4: 1 weightgainer shake to taken in a 1 hour interval very slowly for maximum absorbtion and in that shake:
1 scoop of ultimate mass (600 cals)
3 cups milk
3tbsp of peanut buteer
1bannana
this equals 1450 calories and 90 grams of protein and u can get higher power ultimate mass 30 servings only for 30 bucks at bodybuilding.com

meal5: finish the weight gainer lol

meal6: a can of tuna

i love suggestions so hit me up guys!!!
How's it goin? hey just read your bulking plan because i was searching for input on using controlled labs products also for bulking and came across that you wouldnt be using PurpleWraath the whole time. Keep in mind that that's an amino acids supplement. And amino acids are a huge help in an everyday battle to bulk up! But please hit me back up when youre done with the first week or so, and just give me a quick input on the white blood, green bulge, and Glycergrow-if u get a chance! Thanx Steven F.

khan-unit

Banned
Awards
i actually quit this and got on junglewarefare primed regenx activate and t-500 and 8 days in ive gained 3 pounds looking leaner and strength is through the roof, i dnt have computer access all the time so im wirting a log on paper than i will scan it and put it on the internet

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
what you doing with all that stuff then? you should put it in the auction or give it to me! haha